Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:52 pm Why do they all have such terrible graphical design "skills"?
Because they were learned putting together Geocities web sites 😁
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"Suveran"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:07 pm
longdog wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:52 pm Why do they all have such terrible graphical design "skills"?
Because remember in the Freeman/SovCit world the dodgier it looks the more cred it gets. If it looks like shit it's just further proof that it's the "new" REAL SOLUTION and will totally work this time as opposed to all the other failures. My favorite (though I can't verify) was a rumor I'd heard of someone trying to get out of tickets by getting a novelty license plate that said "No Tags" believing this would make his vehicle impossible to identify by police. In actuality he began having an enormous number of tickets mailed to him since that is what cops put in the block if a plate is missing so every time they plugged in the ticket to the system it brought up his vehicle. Again not sure if it's true but a fun one either way :P
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Baidn wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:33 pm My favorite (though I can't verify) was a rumor I'd heard of someone trying to get out of tickets by getting a novelty license plate that said "No Tags" believing this would make his vehicle impossible to identify by police. In actuality he began having an enormous number of tickets mailed to him since that is what cops put in the block if a plate is missing so every time they plugged in the ticket to the system it brought up his vehicle. Again not sure if it's true but a fun one either way :P
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/auto-no-plate/

Well, fun except for the wise guy(s) in question.
---
Morrand
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Baidn wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:33 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:07 pm
Because remember in the Freeman/SovCit world the dodgier it looks the more cred it gets. If it looks like shit it's just further proof that it's the "new" REAL SOLUTION and will totally work this time as opposed to all the other failures. My favorite (though I can't verify) was a rumor I'd heard of someone trying to get out of tickets by getting a novelty license plate that said "No Tags" believing this would make his vehicle impossible to identify by police. In actuality he began having an enormous number of tickets mailed to him since that is what cops put in the block if a plate is missing so every time they plugged in the ticket to the system it brought up his vehicle. Again not sure if it's true but a fun one either way :P
That is exactly what Chief Inspector Clouseu would do.

“It’s so obvious, it’s bound to be a trap”

“Nonsense Kato”
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

This was on Liz Nolson's 'We Buy Any Debt' Facebook group, but as it's not about her, I'm posting it here. I'm not sure what the reference is to 'ULC', but I think "C+D" is a cease and desist.

As we all know, using FOTL methods always results in a win, with no adverse consequences, and this is yet another example of success.

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. None of the Footle gang are in the least bit bothered about crap credit ratings.

Until that is, a crap rating is a barrier to something they want.

David should serve his worthless C & D notices on Equifax and Experian, he’ll feel better about things, at least for a few minutes.

A low or nonexistent credit score says to any potential landlord;
hey, take me on, I don’t bother with facist rents and stuff like utilities, have fun trying to evict me and when you do I’ll have trashed your place
Another freeloading parasite making it harder and more expensive to rent for genuine folk.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:26 pm This was on Liz Nolson's 'We Buy Any Debt' Facebook group, but as it's not about her, I'm posting it here. I'm not sure what the reference is to 'ULC', but I think "C+D" is a cease and desist.
I can't find a "ULC" either but wonder if it is some FMOTL fantasy "buy your debt" organisation. FMOTL thinks they have transferred the debt and done a C&D and all's right with the world. In the read world, someone has the £3k debt and has got a CCJ for it. That isn't coming off his file anytime soon.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:53 am That isn't coming off his file anytime soon.
Well, six years so it depends on your definition of "soon".
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I've never had to provide a credit reference to a prospective employer, and to be honest, if I was asked to provide one, I'd query it to say the least. I stand to be corrected, but doesn't that imply that he works in the financial sector in some capacity? Which would be a bit worrying, if true.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:26 pm This was on Liz Nolson's 'We Buy Any Debt' Facebook group, but as it's not about her, I'm posting it here. I'm not sure what the reference is to 'ULC', but I think "C+D" is a cease and desist.

As we all know, using FOTL methods always results in a win, with no adverse consequences, and this is yet another example of success.

Yes ULC is Elisabeth's inexplicable vehicle for annulling any debt.
https://www.universallawcommunitytrust.com/contact
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:11 am I've never had to provide a credit reference to a prospective employer, and to be honest, if I was asked to provide one, I'd query it to say the least. I stand to be corrected, but doesn't that imply that he works in the financial sector in some capacity? Which would be a bit worrying, if true.
It was done where I previously worked. I think anything involving putting your hand in a till or handling stock & it; done.
Entirely up to the employer. It shows that there are money issues & they could be tempted to help themselves.
As an employer you have two equally good candidates one with a clear credit record one with a poor one, who do you employ?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 8:53 am
I can't find a "ULC" either but wonder if it is some FMOTL fantasy "buy your debt" organisation. FMOTL thinks they have transferred the debt and done a C&D and all's right with the world. In the read world, someone has the £3k debt and has got a CCJ for it. That isn't coming off his file anytime soon.
There are a couple of old Nolson threads, not sure if they should me merged? ULC is her latest wheeze or Universal Law Community Trust a Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/742651065912410

It's quite clearly a scam but I haven't delved too deeply, it is based around kindness credits & now stones? She's holed up in Greece & is paying her water bill with Kidney stones:
Elisabeth Nolson wrote: 3d
Today we will be mostly paying our water bills to the Mayor with the rocks from our Kidneys Kidney credits... due to the amount of shit that is in there we have asked everyone to remove their rocks from their pineal glands ad kidneys and we will be using them to pay the Mayor for his wonderful care of our communities health and resources...
Jamie Chick is up for this
Jamie Chick wrote: whats the best way to do this liver flush etc?
I missed the stone webinar, note: Slave tokens are pesky fiat currency, The Euro in Greece.
Elisabeth Nolson wrote: August 15 at 9:15 AM ·
There will be a webinar on Sunday at 6pm for those who have attempted to exchange slave tokens with rocks at POS (point of sale) / or point of exchange ... the automated accounts deal with the fictional debts .. so you can do something remotely real. I will send passwords to all to log in but do not bother if you have no experience to share. 🙂
Yoga classes are soon to resume after lockdown, payment in Kindness Credits only, but if you only have Euros, you're in luck!
Emoven Spain wrote: August 13 at 6:47 PM ·
Yoga classes resume 0930 Monday 31st August at the beach bar El Arenal, in the park area in front of the beach.
Payment will be accepted in Kindness credits only. Please ask me to convert your Euros/Pounds (Slave Tokens 😃) into Kindness.
1 class = €5 or convert €40 to 5 kindness credits (equivalent to 10 yoga classes!).
Thus, Convert 40 slave tokens into Kindness to receive a 10 class card - 1 class = 0.5 Kindness Credits.
The Organic Food deliveries will also resume with first delivery Friday 4th September so please place your Orgavita orders for Meat by Monday 31st September and Fruit and Veg by the Wednesday morning. Contact me directly for account and order details.
Please WhatsApp +34 634 32 99 28 to book.
Please bring a mat towel and water.
But let's get back to this stone/rock malarkey, answers on a postcard please
Elisabeth Nolson wrote: Admin
· August 12 at 6:50 AM ·
So since 2016 i have been setting this structure up to allow for the removal of the slavery of your life.. all i asked in return was 5 hours, you all have put teaching others, yet when i ask have any of you actually got a rock and exchanged your slave tokens into rocks and then back to slave tokens teaching others how to and yet, not one of you have done so.. that is 5 hours you have had and all you had to do for it was that. Until you do the accounts are on hold. When someone goes to pay you, just write a receipt "MONEY EXCHANGE slave tokens to Kindness credits" 8 slave tokens is 1 Kindness credit, so 16 is 2 and so on. Take the value of the transaction knock off the tax, as the point of "sale/ exchange" ( the point you "buy) is now in a currency that is exempt from tax, divide it by 8 for the Kindness credit ratio and write it on the reciept... take one rock in your right hand and the slave tokens in your left, give the other party the receipt for a money exchange, then your at point of sale... give or take the rock for whatever it is that you exchanged write another receipt, 1 hour electrical work.. 1 Rock... if your were to pay tax it would be rocks you then were required to pay the tax with, why .. because that is what you accepted at POS !!! Now if you can not get that part.. do not expect to get the rest.
Finally, rocks to coffee or vice versa, not sure.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

None of that made dollop of sense, which much be why it works so well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

'OK, OK, I'll take the fucking rocks this time, now get the fuck out of my coffee shop and don't come back you fucking nutter!'
AnOwlCalledSage

I don't have a problem with barter systems. If a coffee shop wants to take rocks instead of cash that's their problem, although given some of the beaches in Greece, I could see hyperinflation being a bit of a problem.

But I would like to see her try that in the UK. As far as the HMRC is concerned, barter arrangements must still charge VAT as though actual real money was handed over for the value of the goods and services, and the VAT bill paid in real money. And under the current rules any business trying to avoid paying VAT in this way would be complicit in VAT fraud, which will not end well.

Around 33% of VAT in Greece is uncollected through fraud and evasion, so she has a good chance of avoiding detection there.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Same in Canada. You can swap onions for live chickens but it's still a taxable transaction both for income tax and GST (our equivalent of VAT).
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Anyone seen any background to this? Police in Nottingham (where else) wanting to interview a certain Mr Bostock about material on his Facebook and Youtube accounts.

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Not familiar with his content, but this looks like a fishing expedition from the rozzers.
If there was anything illegal they'd have felt his collar.
AnOwlCalledSage

"Prevent" is the UK government anti-extremism scheme.

I suspect he has been making what in the US would be called "terroristic threats".

In a previous life I was a critic of the Prevent agenda as it was singularly aimed at Muslim extremism. I felt I was banging my head against the door, and got a lot of flak for it at the time, by pointing out that the only local example we had was a white nationalist going equipped for a bombing.

If they truly have expanded the remit to cover all shits threatening other groups, I shall consider my agitating worthwhile!