Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Now, I have a huge problem with the amount of legislation that defers to statutory instruments - which effectively means laws are implemented by the stroke of the pen of a Minister.

Some of them absolutely deserve to be challenged by judicial review. They are not, however, in any shape or form illegal.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TBL

Post by TBL »

Somebody, please give me a pence tour of what exactly a private prosecution is supposed to be. I don't see what the purpose is from that process page. What does it accomplish? If there's been a crime, wouldn't a government prosecutor be necessary to prosecute it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

In Canada it's called a private Information but it's the same thing. It allows private citizens, as opposed to government prosecutors, to lay criminal charges. Dean Kory was a big fan of them and he was constantly laying Private Informations against authorities who antagonized him. I explained them here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9391&p=259658#p259658

In Canada Private informations, if accepted, are carried forward by the Crown at no cost or effort to the individuals who initially made them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TBL wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:04 pm Somebody, please give me a pence tour of what exactly a private prosecution is supposed to be. I don't see what the purpose is from that process page. What does it accomplish? If there's been a crime, wouldn't a government prosecutor be necessary to prosecute it?
It is an attempt to cover the gap when a government prosecutor doesn't prosecute but someone believes there is a crime to answer for. You bring a private prosecution, which obviously has be pretty carefully defined and legally accurate. If the CPS look at it and say "there might actually be a case here" they would take it over and it would continue as normal.
In the case of FMOTL SovCit lunacy they take it over and drop it as no merit, vexatious, frivolous whatever. Because of the independence of the CPS this also avoids the accusation of collusion or interference in who gets prosecuted and who doesn't.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:53 pm Now, I have a huge problem with the amount of legislation that defers to statutory instruments - which effectively means laws are implemented by the stroke of the pen of a Minister.

Some of them absolutely deserve to be challenged by judicial review. They are not, however, in any shape or form illegal.
You are correct, and even some of the more modern laws are truly bizarre. The “Handling Salmon in a suspicious circumstance” law is downright silly; like something off Monty Python but it’s the law.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/62/section/32
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not going to check if it is still the case as it runs the risk of ruining one of my "pub facts"... But... I believe it's still a criminal offence to carry a plank of wood on the footpath in the City of London.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:23 am I'm not going to check if it is still the case as it runs the risk of ruining one of my "pub facts"... But... I believe it's still a criminal offence to carry a plank of wood on the footpath in the City of London.
Speaking of pubs, I hope you have not been operating a cow or horse whilst intoxicated?

Yes, apparently this legislation from the 1870’s is up to date :lol:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Vi ... section/12
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Somebody, please give me a pence tour of what exactly a private prosecution is supposed to be.
Some examples from law firms that have brought them:

http://www.jamesmurraylaw.com/private-p ... dividuals/

https://www.darlingtons.com/blog/crimin ... ng-example

And a useful summary of recent attempts to bring pp's against UK public officials, starring Dominic Cummings, which I suspect is the inspiration for MoB's latest cunning plan.

https://dwfgroup.com/en/news-and-insigh ... -officials
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

the Registrar of Births
Ah, his "I've not registered my childs birth" tale.
In the UK in exchange for having a child, you get a non means tested handout from the evil government of £21.05 currently from birth until the child leaves full time education. No way is he turning that down.
I also remember him saying he had no problem with getting a school place, I call bullshit. Is he also getting by without any NHS care too? Not to mention the problems the child will have in later life.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:21 pm In Canada it's called a private Information but it's the same thing. It allows private citizens, as opposed to government prosecutors, to lay criminal charges. Dean Kory was a big fan of them and he was constantly laying Private Informations against authorities who antagonized him. I explained them here;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9391&p=259658#p259658

In Canada Private informations, if accepted, are carried forward by the Crown at no cost or effort to the individuals who initially made them.
I read your post on Private Informations. I still find the entire process baffling. Are there statistics on the number of PIs listed? I could see the prosecutor's office absolutely inundated with reams of PIs from just a few of these FMOTL nutters since the JP must allow a PI form that has been fully filled out, even if the underlying charges are garbage. Such as charging RCMP officers with kidnapping for a valid arrest, as seen in Dean Kory's case. The entire process seems easily abused to waste some prosecutor's time. I could easily see a bunch of my former arrestees trying to charge me with just such a thing.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm not aware of any statistics but, as I said in the thread, private informations are actually very rare. Dean Kory was the only sovereign I've run across that tried to file them and I knew nothing about them until I had to figure out what dean was trying to do. The reason for their rarity is obvious, they have absolutely no chance of being accepted when used as a weapon against the courts or police by a sovereign nutcase. So what's the point of going to the trouble of preparing and filing one?

Filing pointless documents can sometimes be useful as retaliation as we've seen from fake liens that can cause issues with a property's title. But that's not the case with private informations, they don't cause any inconvenience to the target or require any action on their part unless it's a legitimate serious issue which Dean's informations clearly are not. Dean walks into the court, files all of his bullshit, a judge spends five minutes looking at it, then throws it out. That's it. That's all of the judge's legal requirements in handling them. And the filer has absolutely no legal recourse. They can't try and cause trouble by appealing it or getting another judge involved. This is obvious to even the dimmest of antagonists so only Dean, who's ego invariably overwhelms whatever sense he has, thinks that they are of any use whatever.

If your question is why do they even exist in law, I don't know. They must have served some purpose at one time but I don't know what it may have been.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:50 pm I'm not aware of any statistics but, as I said in the thread, private informations are actually very rare. Dean Kory was the only sovereign I've run across that tried to file them and I knew nothing about them until I had to figure out what dean was trying to do. The reason for their rarity is obvious, they have absolutely no chance of being accepted when used as a weapon against the courts or police by a sovereign nutcase. So what's the point of going to the trouble of preparing and filing one?
Actually Ms. Holland has attempted to file pi's, and as usual was shot down. See https://www.canlii.org/en/bc/bcsc/doc/2 ... ltIndex=20
If your question is why do they even exist in law, I don't know. They must have served some purpose at one time but I don't know what it may have been.
Just an old hangover from English Common law. They do serve some purpose when witnesses are few and/or the police are slow to respond to a criminal infraction and then the Crown takes over. Actually they are used as a tool by environmental advocates and for hate crime prosecutions in Canada
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:50 am You are correct, and even some of the more modern laws are truly bizarre. The “Handling Salmon in a suspicious circumstance” law is downright silly; like something off Monty Python but it’s the law.

Yeah, but no but...

a person shall be guilty of an offence if, at a time when he believes or it would be reasonable for him to suspect that a relevant offence has at any time been committed in relation to any fish to which this section applies] , he receives that fish, or undertakes or assists in its retention, removal or disposal

This clearly targets fishmongers and restaurants who buy dodgy salmon for cash, from professional poachers & thieves. Without this general provision it would be impossible to prove that a particular salmon had been taken from a particular place. Thieves could use a net to steal a vanload of salmon, worth tens of thousands, and hawk it round London's dining establishments in broad daylight. Govt lawyers presumably felt that naturally-wild fish could not be easily seized under normal powers as stolen 'property' or 'goods', so they added a clause to close that loophole.

There are truly silly laws, but I think this one has honourable purposes. Whether it was effective, I have no idea...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:22 am
JimUk1 wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:50 am You are correct, and even some of the more modern laws are truly bizarre. The “Handling Salmon in a suspicious circumstance” law is downright silly; like something off Monty Python but it’s the law.

Yeah, but no but...

a person shall be guilty of an offence if, at a time when he believes or it would be reasonable for him to suspect that a relevant offence has at any time been committed in relation to any fish to which this section applies] , he receives that fish, or undertakes or assists in its retention, removal or disposal

This clearly targets fishmongers and restaurants who buy dodgy salmon for cash, from professional poachers & thieves. Without this general provision it would be impossible to prove that a particular salmon had been taken from a particular place. Thieves could use a net to steal a vanload of salmon, worth tens of thousands, and hawk it round London's dining establishments in broad daylight. Govt lawyers presumably felt that naturally-wild fish could not be easily seized under normal powers as stolen 'property' or 'goods', so they added a clause to close that loophole.

There are truly silly laws, but I think this one has honourable purposes. Whether it was effective, I have no idea...

What you say does have any element of truth.

As someone who fishes myself, I understand why they wished to implement such a law, but knowing what has happened in Scotland, I’m not sure it is particularly effective as there are salmon farms, whereas in England there are different provisions and licenses for migratory fish fishing, thanks to the Monarch.

I always had a vision of an dark back alley with a shady character appearing in the dim light-

“Ey, mate! Wanna buy this salmon?”
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:14 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:22 am

Yeah, but no but...

What you say does have any element of truth.

As someone who fishes myself, I understand why they wished to implement such a law, but knowing what has happened in Scotland, I’m not sure it is particularly effective as there are salmon farms, whereas in England there are different provisions and licenses for migratory fish fishing, thanks to the Monarch.

I always had a vision of an dark back alley with a shady character appearing in the dim light-

Meh. Had the exact same scenario round my local pub. Bloke was offering a brace of venison that had come his way. I refused as it was too deer.

I know, I’ll get me coat. :(
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

In New York City, about 25 years ago, I was waiting for a bus and a guy came up to the waiting passengers with steaks, wrapped in cellophane like they would be at a supermarket (though without any supermarket's logo), offering them very cheaply. I politely declined, being dubious of their provenance.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

You laugh, but the Fish Van Scam is a thing.

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... h+van+scam
TBL

Post by TBL »

A man tightly holds his trench coat closed with both arms, looking around furtively. He grins slightly and turns to stare straight into your soul.
"You...you wanna see my meat?" he asks, sweating profusely.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Shit just got real, folks...

https://www.thebernician.net/mps-served ... mic-fraud/
Here lies the Notice of Intended Private Criminal Prosecution, which was served upon every serving MP by email this morning, for and on behalf of the British people.

<drivel, drivel, scribble, drivel>

This notice represents the last opportunity that every serving MP has to put right their wrongdoings against the People and was served upon them all this morning, as they prepared for a Parliamentary debate about whether the unlawful and void Coronavirus Act 2020 should be treacherously applied for another two years.

In the event that enough MP’s do not rise in opposition to block the de facto government’s attempt to perpetuate its own unaccountability until next spring, by midnight on 02/10/2020, a top QC will be engaged and the charges will be laid in a criminal court against every serving MP.

Let’s hope that enough consciences are sufficiently agitated to make sure that the tyrannous act is struck out as void and unlawful, with those responsible for crimes against the People being prosecuted with the full force of the Common Law.

Because the most likely alternative is that the People will hold them all jointly and severally liable for every one of those crimes, in Common Law courts and genocide tribunals.
So, we must assume the 'top QC' is even now preparing a case that will bring the establishment to its knees. Bit strange that St Michael hasn't rushed to tell a waiting world who it is, but given his long string of legal triumphs, I'm sure there's a good reason. The fact that such a momentous move in an already febrile political atmosphere hasn't made the papers just shows the establishment MSM cover up for what it is.

Any suggestion that this is going to be another job for HHJ Smith's dress up box is completely unfounded, and if repeated, will result in an obligation to pay the Common Law Court eleventy squillion Eileens.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

His website is down, under attack no doubt from the forces of darkness or, in a more sinister development a failure by MoB to pay the monthly fees. He really has pushed the self destruct button, even the saintly Dianne Abbott and godly Jeremy Corbyn (JC!!!!!!- geddit??????) feeling the legal lash from Modesty Mike’s top Queens Counsel being unleashed upon them.

This is another fine popcorn moment for Q readers to enjoy, if he really has emailed all 650 MPs threatening prosecution for treason, Petty or otherwise, an offence which in his world is punishable with the noose, he has tilted towards his windmills and we can watch this play out to a conclusion.

I’ll wager all my collection of Re that the MPs will fold early and cave into each and every one of Mike’s entirely reasonable demands.