Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by John Uskglass »

Even on his own terms, it's the tactical stupidity that amazes me. At the very time when Parliament is investigating possible mortgage wrongdoing by the banks, thus superficially at least giving credence to the whole TGBMS thing, he's apparently dropped that and has started down this track with the intent of bringing parliamentary business to a halt. And paying good money to do so.

If he'd stuck with the TGBMS stuff, he could potentially be in a pretty good position to gain some decent MSM exposure. He comes over reasonably well on TV, if you don't realise that what he says is bollocks. If he cultivated a journalist without a solid grounding in property matters and/or poor journalistic ethics, I could easily see:

'Michael is a film maker, who has been researching mortgage malpractice by the banks for ten years, and is about to start a class action against them in the courts. Speaking to me earlier, he explained what the significance of the parliamentary enquiry is.'

Instead,a couple of minutes research would show he's as mad as a lorry, and getting madder.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:49 pm Instead,a couple of minutes research would show he's as mad as a lorry, and getting madder.
I think his virulent antisemitism is probably a red flag for broadcast media.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:04 am
John Uskglass wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:49 pm Instead,a couple of minutes research would show he's as mad as a lorry, and getting madder.
I think his virulent antisemitism is probably a red flag for broadcast media.
Indeed.

I am frankly amazed he hasn’t made an appearance on Newsnight or at least Jeremy Vine on Radio 2.

Even the Webels lead by Mr Robinson managed a visit from the Beeb.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

BREAKING NEWS from twitter.

Mike has forced the hand of 8 democratically elected MP’s and they’ve resigned.

Who they are he doesn’t actually say and there are no news outlets I’m aware of running this story.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Eight? That's it? pathetic.

Reverend Belanger forced twelve judges to resign from Alberta's Queen's Bench when they disagreed with his legal interpretation respecting laws relating to the government's obligation to abjectly agree to any claims he made about required religious accommodation. Unfortunately I've not been able to find any mention of this momentous event outside of Belanger's own videos and he's been uncharacteristically reticent about providing names, dates, citations etc.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:11 pm BREAKING NEWS from twitter.

Who they are he doesn’t actually say and there are no news outlets I’m aware of running this story.

7 Labour MP's resigned their roles as opposition ministers a couple of days ago in protest about being told by the Labour leader to vote in favour of a new Government Law called " Covert Human Intelligence Sources (CHIS) Bill" The new law has civil liberty concerns as it would explicitly authorise MI5, the police, the National Crime Agency and other agencies that use informants or undercover agents to commit a specific crime as part of an operation.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... te-against

These 7 people are still MP's and have wrecklessly left themselves open to the might of MOB's legal skills.

As ever, Michael Waugh is talking nonsense and trying to link unrelated news with his pathetic little agenda.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:56 am
JimUk1 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:11 pm BREAKING NEWS from twitter.

7 Labour MP's resigned their roles as opposition ministers a couple of days ago in protest about being told by the Labour leader to vote in favour of a new Government Law called " Covert Human Intelligence Sources (CHIS) Bill" The new law has civil liberty concerns as it would explicitly authorise MI5, the police, the National Crime Agency and other agencies that use informants or undercover agents to commit a specific crime as part of an operation.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... te-against

These 7 people are still MP's and have wrecklessly left themselves open to the might of MOB's legal skills.

As ever, Michael Waugh is talking nonsense and trying to link unrelated news with his pathetic little agenda.
I think resigning for the front bench or from the party sends a strong message that Mike was totally right.

Pure vindication for MoB :lol:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Latest news!

This just in!!!!!11!!!!!
O'Bonkers wrote:MASSIVE PCP NEWS - The barrister we have engaged is preparing to have summonses issued against every MP charged in the Private Criminal Prosecution, which alleges multiple COVID-1984 crimes against the People.
Note however they are 'preparing' summonses, none are actually served yet.
They will lay the information as soon as the drafting of the paperwork is completed and the summonses will be issued on the same day, requiring every defendant to appear in court to answer to the charges soon afterwards.
Along with my arse appearing on the Town Hall steps.
Just imagine the hoo-hah that's gonna cause, in the event it transpires (all being well) by the end of this week. So please make sure you spread the news far and wide.
In the credibility stakes I'd just have soon waited the short week until the summonses are actually served and proceedings actually commenced. But hey, that's just me. Note the phrase in parenthesis above - he does not really believe this'll work himself and so needs to file a '"But for (insert name of agency of darkness here) intervention this would have succeeded" get out of jail free disclaimer.
I'm delighted to say that our numbers are now growing exponentially and the momentum is about to turn in our favour, when every MP knows that the Common Law adjudged Parliamentary Privilege to be automatically vitiated by their acts of fraud, treason and genocide against the people.
What, at one fell stroke completely undermine Parliamentary Privilege?

Who exactly is being Genocided?

The usual gormless followers are already cracking the Chablis, falling over one another with their praise but something tells me all will not be going to plan......

Stand by for the usual retractions and recriminations, same old same old I'm afraid.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:10 pm Latest news!

This just in!!!!!11!!!!!
O'Bonkers wrote:MASSIVE PCP NEWS - The barrister we have engaged is preparing to have summonses issued against every MP charged in the Private Criminal Prosecution, which alleges multiple COVID-1984 crimes against the People.
Note however they are 'preparing' summonses, none are actually served yet.
They will lay the information as soon as the drafting of the paperwork is completed and the summonses will be issued on the same day, requiring every defendant to appear in court to answer to the charges soon afterwards.
Along with my arse appearing on the Town Hall steps.
Just imagine the hoo-hah that's gonna cause, in the event it transpires (all being well) by the end of this week. So please make sure you spread the news far and wide.
In the credibility stakes I'd just have soon waited the short week until the summonses are actually served and proceedings actually commenced. But hey, that's just me. Note the phrase in parenthesis above - he does not really believe this'll work himself and so needs to file a '"But for (insert name of agency of darkness here) intervention this would have succeeded" get out of jail free disclaimer.
I'm delighted to say that our numbers are now growing exponentially and the momentum is about to turn in our favour, when every MP knows that the Common Law adjudged Parliamentary Privilege to be automatically vitiated by their acts of fraud, treason and genocide against the people.
What, at one fell stroke completely undermine Parliamentary Privilege?

Who exactly is being Genocided?

The usual gormless followers are already cracking the Chablis, falling over one another with their praise but something tells me all will not be going to plan......

Stand by for the usual retractions and recriminations, same old same old I'm afraid.
They’re prosecuting all 650 MP’s?

And his followers actually believe that? :lol:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

They’re prosecuting all 650 MP’s?
That’s his claim. But no, they won’t.
And his followers actually believe that?
Hook, line and sinker.

They’ll believe pretty much anything he tells them, they have suspended critical thinking and are drinking deeply from the woo. Even when the wheel finally comes off they’ll continue to drink greedily from O’Bonkers’ “Teat of Truth”.

Which is part of the wider malaise social media networks promote, flat earth, cannabis cures everything, COVID 19 quacks, Q Anon, mad geordies who believe street lights are there to kill us all. It’s like the News of The World at its worst has combined with a National Enquirer free-for-all with no editor or restraint on published content.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

And his followers actually believe that?
I can just about see where someone with no understanding of UK constitutional matters might believe the private prosecution stuff, but I fail to understand how anyone could fall for the claim that -
To date, ten MPs have resigned since they all received notice that the People were holding them to account for their crimes,
Clearly, if true, this would be leading the news bulletins, and on every front page. It would be unprecedented, and result in political instability. There would be 10 bye elections in the offing FFS!

How could you be so disconnected from reality as to imagine that this was happening?

Even the manically grandiose claim that -
If we get a shift on and achieve that nationwide over the next few weeks, we’ll have the cabinet under house arrest before Christmas, with genocide tribunals set for early in the new year.
seems credible beside it.

In passing, I also note that he's still using the slogan 'TotalitarianNonCompliance'. As the young ones would say, what does that even mean? 'TotalNonCompliance' would make sense, as would 'Non Compliance with Totalitarianism', but as MoBonkers has it there's an ruddy great internal contradiction, seeing as how, outside of a Humpty Dumpty approach to words, Totalitarianism and Non Compliance are polar opposites.

I do wonder if he has actually become mentally unwell, or if he's trolling. Even on his own terms, his latest pronouncements can't be seen as those of a rational actor.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:54 am
To date, ten MPs have resigned since they all received notice that the People were holding them to account for their crimes,
Clearly, if true, this would be leading the news bulletins, and on every front page. It would be unprecedented, and result in political instability. There would be 10 bye elections in the offing FFS!

Somewhat spoilt by the fat that MPs can't resign. They can only make themselves ineligible to carry on serving as a member.
The barrister we have engaged is preparing to have summonses issued against every MP charged in the Private Criminal Prosecution, which alleges multiple COVID-1984 crimes against the People.
In much the same was as I am preparing to hold the country hostage with a self-built, miniaturised thermonuclear device concealed in a rucksack... I have the rucksack.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:10 pm
The usual gormless followers are already cracking the Chablis Night Train week old cranberry juice
FIFY
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Well its the wekend and no sign of all those 650 summonses on their way.

But wait - good news!
COVID-1984 PCP UPDATE | The initial drafting of the fraud charges if complete and has been emailed to our legal team.
I think he means to say is not if. Although it might also be a freudian slip.
The final draft will be finished by Monday, when the information is due to be laid in a criminal court, from which the summonses should be issued without delay.

The drafting of the treason and genocide charges will also be completed over the weekend and will be included in the information being laid.
Given that we have more evidence that the accused are guilty as charged, than I have ever had at my disposal, at the start of any of the actions I've started against all kinds of fraudsters, we have every reason to be optimistic.

All of Modesty Mike's prior actions against 'all kinds of fraudsters' came to nothing so that's hardly a sound basis for such optimism. But, past failures notwithstanding, that's it, he's committed to this coming Monday. Either he's going to do this next week or have to come up with a spectacularly good reason why not.

If 650 MP's do receive a summons on Monday I'm buying shares in popcorn manufacturers, it'll be great fun watching it all unfold these dreary winter evenings. But, much as I'd like him and his barrister friend (a "Top QC" remember) to initiate proceedings MoB is nothing if not consistent as the star turn in the BFTADAC, the Big Failure to Actually do Anything club.

Just a moment though!!!!

Isn't this the same crew who dismiss summonses as 'mere invitations' which can safely be ignored? Why should theirs work any better? They haven't really thought this through and postage alone will be a tad under five hundred quid, twice that if the summons is a larger document.

Are these 650 MPs all summonsed to the same court? And on the same date and at the same time? There isn't a court in the land able to fit all of their egos in at the same time. But here am I fretting away about costs and the practical difficulties when we all know its just another trip to a certain mythical Island;

Will his entourage hold him to account, call him out when this fails?

Nah.

As long as he's feeding into their group fantasy about lizards and secret cabals then they're happy in their sandpit.

So far they are queuing to brown nose;
Alicat George wrote:Thank you for your great work.
I think this is keeping many high in spirit atm.
We are winning
Paul Leigh wrote:Unbelievable work mate.
I know it’s not of interest to you. But what you are doing here is incredible.
Craig Winter wrote:Massive respect Michael O'Bernicia our country owes you big time
Well you're not doing this in my name you Misled Mackem. Although I seriously hope that if you do set sail on this particular litigation that you will owe the country, big time.

A question next for which court all this is going down at;
Any idea on which court/s the charges will be heard? Might be a grand day out, keep us posted Michael O'Bernicia, wishing you all the very best with this.
I'm inclined towards that august body of pure justice and a 100% conviction rate - guaranteed - the CLC. There are some clues;
ok so what Michael is doing is more common law right
Common law I believe it is true. the judiciary is corrupt. magna carta was genuine, but as usual the satanic bastards have twisted it to suit themselves.
Meanwhile....back at MoB's lair a new post has appeared;
Modesty Mike wrote:Every UK council will be put on notice next week that they will be held as accessories to government crimes, if they acquiesce to a 2nd national lockdown.

Once I have drafted a template everybody can use, I will publish it here and on my blog.

However, in essence, it will warn that every council member will be held liable for crimes against the people, if they continue to collaborate with fraud, treason and mass murder. Similar notices will be served on every chief police officer.
Time for everybody to step on to the right side of history, or face the consequences of their collaboration with tyranny.
Oh no! not....another notice!!!

I'll do anything you say, just don't notice me!!!

What is it with these people and their endless notices? They send a notice to anyone in authority. It gets ignored. Then they send another. That too gets ignored. Send one to the Chief Constable, to all the Chief Inspectors, to Councils, to MPs, hell even Uncle Tom Cobbleigh. Ignored.

I know, a whole New Idea; let's send some notices!. They'll get ignored but then we can SEND SOME MORE.

Which will get ignored. Which means we're winning! So THEN we can.....

ed. Enough!!! of the notices already!!!

:(

MoB also complains that "1.2 million" bots have been attacking his website which have led it it being down, temporarily. He'd boasted that on the 29th Oct he'd seen them all off but the bots are back and they're doing nasty stuff. But he has a plan, oh yes, they'll be sorry.

But don't worry Mike, divine assistance is on it's way with this very Neelu-esque post;
Debbie Sherwood wrote:Good luck Michael. Healing Angels sent to you to ward off your enemies in the name of Jesus Christ Amen xx
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:40 pm Well its the wekend and no sign of all those 650 summonses on their way.

But wait - good news!
COVID-1984 PCP UPDATE | The initial drafting of the fraud charges if complete and has been emailed to our legal team.
I think he means to say is not if. Although it might also be a freudian slip.
The final draft will be finished by Monday, when the information is due to be laid in a criminal court, from which the summonses should be issued without delay.

The drafting of the treason and genocide charges will also be completed over the weekend and will be included in the information being laid.
Call me pedantic if you will but isn't it more traditional for the "legal team" to draft the charges and then email them to the client for their perusal rather than O'Bonkers' barse ackwards way of doing things?

Also? Is there a name for the law of nature that states "The degree to which people go on about their "legal team" is inversely proportional to the chances of them having one"?
Either he's going to do this next week or have to come up with a spectacularly good reason why not.
I believe our highly competent and trustworthy prime-minister will be giving him exactly that in about seven minutes from..... NOW!
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

What could possibly go wrong?

Well, for one thing, the CPS could intervene.

I won't quote at length, but the CPS explains the rules and its remit here -
https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/p ... osecutions

And what do you know, they can step in to stop a PP in
cases where it can be said that the prosecution is vexatious (within the meaning of section 42 Supreme Court Act 1981, as amended by section 24 Prosecution of Offences Act 1985), or malicious (where the public prosecutor is satisfied that the prosecution is being undertaken on malicious grounds);
I wonder if this is in fact MoB's get out clause. 'I would have got them all summonsed, but those pesky Jewish lizards at the CPS wouldn't let me.'
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 4:55 pm I wonder if this is in fact MoB's get out clause. 'I would have got them all summonsed, but those pesky Jewish lizards at the CPS wouldn't let me.'
Then he can blame it on the "legal team" who either did or didn't draft the charges. Or not.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

But! But!

He’s employing a top barrister, a QC no less! Surely a man or woman of such fine legal standing can see off a Masonic conspiracy or two before breakfast. No need to throw in the towel just yet!

I take your point that Mikey seems to be drafting up his own summonses. He’s so sure of his position that the MPs will all be rounded up and placed under house arrest. Prescient really now that the whole country seems to be facing a month in jug. But the phrase “innocent until proven guilty” does not really concern him, he ploughs on intent on stringing up his enemies.

If Mikey is writing all of the charges here it does make you wonder what the role of real legal professionals are in all of this.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:25 pm If Mikey is writing all of the charges here it does make you wonder what the role of real legal professionals are in all of this.
My entire stash of Re, Kindness Credits and promissory notes says their role is "imaginary friend".
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Now, without giving too much away, I can say that a councillor receiving such a communication would do one of two things:

(1) Ignore it
(2) Contact the police

I suspect (1) would be the most likely of the two as it takes the least amount of effort.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor