Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by John Uskglass »

However, in essence, it will warn that every council member will be held liable for crimes against the people, if they continue to collaborate with fraud, treason and mass murder.
Crikey. Things have certainly changed since I worked in local government. We never got to do any of that stuff. Wish I hadn't taken voluntary redundancy now. I'd have loved the opportunity to murder some of our 'service users'.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:00 pm Now, without giving too much away, I can say that a councillor receiving such a communication would do one of two things:

(1) Ignore it
(2) Contact the police

I suspect (1) would be the most likely of the two as it takes the least amount of effort.
You forgot option #3:

(3) wipe their arse with it.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:21 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:00 pm Now, without giving too much away, I can say that a councillor receiving such a communication would do one of two things:

(1) Ignore it
(2) Contact the police

I suspect (1) would be the most likely of the two as it takes the least amount of effort.
You forgot option #3:

(3) wipe their arse with it.
I think more likely the councillor's choice would be between
(1) Ignore it
(2) Forward it to the Chief Legal Officer and ask her/him to advise. The latter would then probably activate (3).
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

I have just been to the local corner shop to buy the Sunday paper and on the shelf, was a free 16-page paper titled "THE LIGHT: A truthpaper". Probably funded by China and it reads like a paper version of the UK Column.

Page 1 headline is "AGENDA 21" oh dear that was a quarter century ago and they are still inventing fairy stories about it.

Page 2 headline not quite so snappy: "Notice served to MP's of intended Private Prosecution against them". Drafted by MICHAEL O'BERNICIA.
First para reads
On 30th September, a notice of intended Private Prosecution was sent to all serving Mp's after a grand jury :haha: found there was sufficient evidence to successfully gain a likely prosecution against the accused in a magistrates' court.
The action was brought by [redacted for security].
Followed by the entire content of the MOB page MP’s Served Notice of Private Criminal Prosecution For Pandemic Fraud.

The remaining pages include Bill Gates/microchip/vaccines, "CDC admits there is no virus", China economy is booming, Deutsche Bank is corrupt, 5G involves spying on everyone etc etc.

I'm sure he thinks he's now in very good company.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

On one of my facebook groups connected with motorsport and this came up - thought of MoB immediately. I presume this guy is one of his henchmen.
Chris Harden COVID-1984 PCP UPDATE | The office of the secretary of state for mandatory vaccinations has now admitted in a Freedom of Information Request [FOI] that the government lurgy has never been proven to exist. Yes, you did read that correctly.
To put this in perspective, this is akin to the UK banks admitting that they never lend any money, when we started alleging that against them more than a decade ago.
It therefore doesn't take much effort to work out that the pressure the Private Criminal Prosecution has placed upon every MP has catalysed the beginning of the end for this treacherous Parliament.
When Wankock's office has already confessed that COVID-1984 policies are entirely founded upon that which they cannot prove to exist, no MP is capable of successfully pleading not guilty to our allegations of fraud.
After receiving more evidence from witnesses to government crimes, the initial drafting of the court papers will now be completed by close of business tomorrow.
The final drafting will be done over the weekend and Monday has been set aside by our legal team for the information to be laid in a criminal court, with summonses to follow without delay.
The People will also seek an order placing the accused under indefinite house arrest, until a jury finds them guilty as charged and relocates them to Belmarsh and Durham jails.
If such an order for house arrest takes effect on or by the 5th of November, that would give us all a Guy Fawkes night to remember, in celebration of the metaphorical blowing up of a criminal Parliament and the end of COVID-1984.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

and relocates them to Belmarsh and Durham jails.
Not The Tower?

You've got to admire the level of detail in these fantasies, if nothing else.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Footloose52 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:31 pm On one of my facebook groups connected with motorsport and this came up - thought of MoB immediately. I presume this guy is one of his henchmen.
Chris Harden COVID-1984 PCP UPDATE | The office of the secretary of state for mandatory vaccinations has now admitted in a Freedom of Information Request [FOI] that the government lurgy has never been proven to exist.
What's "lurgy"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Post by grixit »

Footloose52 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:31 pm
If such an order for house arrest takes effect on or by the 5th of November, that would give us all a Guy Fawkes night to remember, in celebration of the metaphorical blowing up of a criminal Parliament and the end of COVID-1984.
Ah, i had been wondering when Guy Fawkes was getting a mention. I wonder if those masks have a medical model.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

grixit wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:21 pm What's "lurgy"?
An English colloquial term for an illness.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

From a Goon Show about, of all things, a pandemic striking Britain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svy0oTh ... ex=17&t=0s
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Still waiting for the sound of 650 backsides clenching as their summonses arrived today over toast soldiers and cornflakes.

That’ll be the sound of the Black Mariahs arriving outside 650 MPs constituency homes and offices to round them all up, cart them off to the Bastille.

That’s the sound of m’learned friend the leading, nay the Top QC gathering her robes as she stands to demand the death penalty for treason, sedition and calling MoB a bit of a knobhead. Or perhaps popping into the bank to deposit her latest earnings.

But alas, it was all a tall tale, like one of Assassin’s wonderful bullshit stories.

That’ll be the sound of no more than 500 or so gullible halfwits shrugging their collective shoulders, waiting for the next sure-fire court case.

Disappointed? Of course.
Surprised? Not a bit.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Does the UK really have a secretary of state for mandatory vaccinations?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Forgot to add.

Waugh!
Huh!
Good God!

What is he good for?
Absolutely nothin!

Say it again!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

noblepa wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:09 pm Does the UK really have a secretary of state for mandatory vaccinations?
Oh yes, we also have a Secretary of State for Beer quality :lol:

Well to be fair, John Prescott probably was the closest we had to that
grixit

Post by grixit »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:25 pm From a Goon Show about, of all things, a pandemic striking Britain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svy0oTh ... ex=17&t=0s
I get video not available.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I get video not available.
Still works for me?
grixit

Post by grixit »

Maybe it's because i'm in the US

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like his private prosecution has gone the way of TGBMS. Those treasonous barristers.
Michael O'Bernicia
COVID-1984 PCP UPDATE | This afternoon, our legal team asked for another three weeks to prepare the case, just as Parliament voted in favour of a 2nd fraudulent, treasonous and murderous lockdown.
Since we simply don't have three weeks to wait and we don't agree that the arguments are complex enough to justify such a delay, especially given the circumstances, we will therefore aim to have the information laid ourselves tomorrow.
In the event we do get it done by then, house arrest warrants will be issued against the accused and we would seek to enforce them without hesitation or delay, treating the new authoritarian decrees with the contempt they deserve.
However, even if we are unable to lay the information in a criminal court tomorrow, we will rely upon the Grand Jury indictments we have already secured, which will be made public by the morning. This alone authorises the arrest and charging of all the accused, under the protection of the Common Law and Magna Carta 2020.
<etc etc>
https://www.facebook.com/michael.oberni ... 5069449048
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

house arrest warrants will be issued against the accused
By the UK courts? I think not. I stand to be corrected, but I'm pretty certain no such provision exists.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The fact is that his big day has come and gone and he’s not done what he said he’d do. He buys himself another three weeks. None of the moronic sycophants tagging his wake raise a fuss, it’s down to beings “shafted” by counsel, they all seem to think that this was inevitable as “they” wouldn’t prosecute their own. Never trust a BAR member opines another.

In their rush to condemn the legal team they all seem to have lost sight of the fact that MoB has bullshitted them - yet again.

One or two ask for the name of the court this is going to but they don’t get an answer.

Some of MoB’s postings these past few days have been little more than calls for insurrection, incitement actually. He’s a very bitter man.