Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by JimUk1 »

Wait, I’m very confused?

Didn’t Disco Dave disappear into obscurity after the CLC crowd bought him a slap-up meal at the local Spoons? And further to this, didn’t he claim that he was suffering badly with his muscular dystrophy? And was asking for a CLC member to put him up?

What a life! He’s such a trooper, undeterred by his epic failures and bitterness.

Imagine putting medical staff on notice when you have a degenerative disease.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Article 61 dissolved the United States government in 2001
My wrongometer just exploded.
Foggy
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, wow. And voting in this great land of ours is treason. Howzabout them potatoes, huh?

Jeez, when I think about how many times I've voted since 2001, and I've never been prosecuted or hung by the neck until dead or nothin'. I feel really lucky now. :D
Never trust a llama with a knife and a sombrero.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Foggy wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:52 pm Yeah, wow. And voting in this great land of ours is treason. Howzabout them potatoes, huh?

Jeez, when I think about how many times I've voted since 2001, and I've never been prosecuted or hung by the neck until dead or nothin'. I feel really lucky now. :D
That was all before Jacquie took control of a floundering Lawful Rebellion movement. Now that she's in charge expect your easy ride (things like voting, expecting garbage collection and police as obligatory government services) to soon end, replaced by mass hangings of all you voting traitors. It will all come down on you as soon as your governments realize and accept that a purple-haired loon living on social assistance in Alberta terminated them through the awesome powers of a forgotten British law revoked over 800 years ago.

When I put it that way is sounds a bit silly. Must be my pathetically inadequate understanding of Jacquie's brilliant legal analysis.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:04 pm I fancy a title that is sufficiently Idi Aminian... Lord Longdog of England, omnipotent ruler for life, protector of the weak, font of all knowledge, order of the bar, hammer of the Scots, screwdriver of the Welsh, pokey-downy-thing of the Irish, messiah and maker of very good fried chicken. PhD, MRHS, VC. AC/DC, HTML, EIEIO.
As John Bird? put it: "But let us not be formal, just call me God".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

So, wait-- MC:61 now preempts *all* later law? Well i have some bad news for Jacquie and her cohorts. It seems some bloke in Iraq was just crowned Hammurabi X.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:33 pm So, wait-- MC:61 now preempts *all* later law? Well i have some bad news for Jacquie and her cohorts. It seems some bloke in Iraq was just crowned Hammurabi X.
They do seem to like claiming that Maggie Carthorse supersedes statute as it came before the establishment of parliament in 1295.

Another little mistake they could avoid if they bothered to look up the word "supersedes" in a dictionary.

Not entirely sure how this affects Roman occupation laws that predate Magnum Cartridge by the odd 800 years or so.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Roman occupation laws that predate Magnum Cartridge by the odd 800 years or so
She's missed a trick there. Why piddle about being a monarch, when you could be an emperor and a god.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Romanes eunt domus!
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Not sure what Danielle D is on about, it doesn't make a lot of sense, unless she's been at the cooking sherry again ..
Danielle Delioness
I went away with a supposed friend and have been abused and left In the lurch with my daughter for so long I don't have the emotional tenacity for all this and more. Hopefully I'll be in England again soon.
Danielle Delioness
Thanks its.beem so hard they haven't given us a key all this time
Danielle Delioness
And every day in told a different story they are just abusive ive learnt my lesson
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

Only VERY slightly off-topic, I think:

I feel that I should tell you all that History Twitter, by which I mean actual proper historians and museum people and archivists and so forth have discovered The Article 61 thing and are cheerfully mocking the SHIT out of it and of the PLD squad.

The actual Runnymeade Trust hasn't weighed in yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Actually pretty off-topic: I was once lucky enough to be in the same room as one of the four surviving original copies (which do not contain Article 61).
I can't lie, I genuinely got a bit shaky.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The Lion woman got a cheap deal to Ibiza with some feckless boyfriend. On arrival it was all very quiet so she stared putting the local Spanish on notice of treason. She wouldn’t wear a mask so rages about the iniquity of it all. “They sell cheap Chinese crap anyway” moans the fearless one after being told by the retailer in a totally seditious and treasonous way that if you don’t wear a mask, you ain’t commin in my shop. How very dare he?

Here she is in full flow. . She reminds me of Veruca Salt from Charlie’s chocolate factory.

The boyfriend has now vanished like a politician’s promise (that’s worth a notice the treasonous bastard) and she and her daughter (who it seems was gifted with the brains and who just wants to enjoy herself) are left out there alone.

There isn’t a pub in Glastonbury she’s not barred from for one treasonous reason or another but seeing as they’ll all be shut by the time she gets back she’ll not be able to kick off at them.

I did try and leave a helpful comment on one of her videos but she accused me (probably correctly) of knowing nothing, further, that I was a Sexist Pig.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:50 pm The Lion woman got a cheap deal to Ibiza with some feckless boyfriend. On arrival it was all very quiet so she stared putting the local Spanish on notice of treason. She wouldn’t wear a mask so rages about the iniquity of it all. “They sell cheap Chinese crap anyway” moans the fearless one after being told by the retailer in a totally seditious and treasonous way that if you don’t wear a mask, you ain’t commin in my shop. How very dare he?

There isn’t a pub in Glastonbury she’s not barred from for one treasonous reason or another but seeing as they’ll all be shut by the time she gets back she’ll not be able to kick off at them.
The Cider is strong in this one most definitely.

So she’s made it to España (oh how I wish I could be enjoying Pinxtos in Bilbao), presumably not on a common law court identity document, but a government issued one, which as we all know in this forum would entail:

1- Paying in real legal tender and not kindness credits or PoE cyroned paper

2- Sending off other identity documents for the passport application

3- Agreeing to the checks at the passport /home office

4- Abiding by all applicable laws for international air travel ect ect

She really does take CLC seriously I see.....
longdog

Post by longdog »

MRN wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:33 pm Only VERY slightly off-topic, I think:

I feel that I should tell you all that History Twitter, by which I mean actual proper historians and museum people and archivists and so forth have discovered The Article 61 thing and are cheerfully mocking the SHIT out of it and of the PLD squad.

The actual Runnymeade Trust hasn't weighed in yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Actually pretty off-topic: I was once lucky enough to be in the same room as one of the four surviving original copies (which do not contain Article 61).
My bestest buddy and boozing partner (when we are allowed) who just happens to be a history lecturer mentioned this yesterday. Apparently his colleague who just happens to have an ins-and-outs-of-a-duck's-arsehole level of knowledge on King John is having a field day.

I usually have reservations about credentialism but in this case I'll make an exception. Not that it will do any good... As Pob... Sorry... Michael Gove said "This country has had enough of experts" :lol:
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

I do appreciate the bit that provides that I can be married off against my will a maximum of once.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Oh dear, David Icke has been suspended from Twitter.

Whilst I expect the usual suspects will go into overdrive, it has been remarkable that the rancid racist has managed to keep his account active for so long.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

MRN wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:33 pm Only VERY slightly off-topic, I think:

I don’t believe it’s off topic at all, and you’re quiet right; Article 61 and Magna Carta are trending on Twitter!

Everyone is now a MC expect and trying to use it as a means of resistance to lockdown-
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Wow the #Article61 hashtag on Twitter is full of Cray-Cray. Fun times.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

NYGman wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:07 pm Wow the #Article61 hashtag on Twitter is full of Cray-Cray. Fun times.
I don’t know if I should watch the climax of the US election or continue laughing at Twitter?

Although, I can sympathise with the “Don’t shut the pubs” lot
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

More Article 61 madness.

The Manchester Evening News reports that:
In Liverpool, soft play centre Cirq D-Play appeared to be open on Thursday morning, although staff did not want to comment to PA.

A notice on display in the window cited “article 61” of the Magna Carta and said: “Any attempt to enforce unlawful acts, statutes or legislative laws on myself will be taken as an act of high treason, for which, you will stand trial before a jury of the people and which still carries the gallows.”

The Magna Carta peace treaty was signed by King John and rebel barons in 1215, and said the monarch and the government would not be allowed to behave above the law.

However, only four of its 63 clauses are still valid in law today, and clause 61 is not one of them.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... n-19228422

(Paras quoted about half way down)