Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:57 pm
house arrest warrants will be issued against the accused
By the UK courts? I think not. I stand to be corrected, but I'm pretty certain no such provision exists.
I think he means his play court will issue them.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

However, even if we are unable to lay the information in a criminal court tomorrow, we will rely upon the Grand Jury indictments we have already secured, which will be made public by the morning. This alone authorises the arrest and charging of all the accused, under the protection of the Common Law and Magna Carta 2020.
Ah, the Magna Carta 2020. I remember that from back in August.

https://www.thebernician.net/7-question ... of-rights/
As soon as the final draft has been approved by all the jurors, the Grand Jury will issue a public declaration regarding the application of MC2020 on these shores.

That declaration will also open up MC2020 for additional signatories, who will sign in front of witnesses in due course.

Common Law courts will then be set up in each constituency and proceedings will begin to indict the accused for multiple acts of fraud, treason and genocide.
Been a bit quiet on the additional signatories and setting up courts front, though, hasn't it?

And how is he going to explain the fact that by this time next week, next month and next year, parliamentarians will remain conspicuously unarrested?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

By the UK courts? I think not. I stand to be corrected, but I'm pretty certain no such provision exists.
Also known as Covid lockdown.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

I may be stretching my barrack room lawyer skills here but I think it works this way.

There is a presumption that everybody charged with an offence will be granted unconditional bail unless there is a good reason why they shouldn't.

If there is a good reason why they shouldn't be granted unconditional bail then there is a presumption that they will be granted conditional bail unless there is a good reason why they shouldn't.

If there is a good reason why they shouldn't be granted conditional bail then they are remanded in custody.

So the nearest thing to house arrest would be conditional bail that said the person could not leave the house. The second biggest* 'but' to this is that the conditions of bail have to be reasonable and proportionate and consider such things as the chances of the accused doing a bunk, the risk to the public and the chances of the person committing another offence whilst they on bail. As the accused in this case are sitting MPs and, theoretically at least, fine upstanding pillars (or pillocks depending on your and their politics) of their community a court is going to hold those risks as being pretty much zero, zero and zero respectively. So basically no conditions on bail of any consequence if any. If there are sufficient concerns to warrant anything like "house arrest" then bail is almost certainly not going to be granted in the first place.

*The first biggest 'but' of course being that this is a festering pile of old bollocks that is only ever going to result in a magistrate making a finding of "Get the **** out of my court you delusional twat!". (Cases cited: Berry, Ellis et al vs Reality 2010 - 2020 and counting. Various courts)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

I feel like once he get his "warrants" (pre-printed for the convenience of the the judge to sign, stamp, seal, spindle etc) he's actually going to mail them out to people. Because that's how he probably imagines a house arrest warrant would work if there was such a thing.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:10 pm Looks like his private prosecution has gone the way of TGBMS. Those treasonous barristers.
Michael O'Bernicia
COVID-1984 PCP UPDATE | This afternoon, our legal team asked for another three weeks to prepare the case

This alone makes me even more convinced that his "legal team" never existed in the first place or if it does exist none of the "team" are actually lawyers.

He's supposed to be instigating a private prosecution for heinous crimes blah, blah, blah. He doesn't have to be able to prove the case to a beyond reasonable doubt level he just needs to convince a court there is a case to answer. This is the offence and this is my evidence that they have committed it. Nothing more. It would take a half competent lawyer a couple of days at most if it weren't for the fact the whole thing is pseudo-legal gibberish.

Alternatively of course the "legal team" does exist, knows the whole thing is cobblers and is trying to take him for as much money as they can before telling him the inevitable. And I wouldn't blame them one bit if they wanted to part this fool from his money. Never give a sucker an even break and all that.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

longdog wrote: This alone makes me even more convinced that his "legal team" never existed in the first place or if it does exist none of the "team" are actually lawyers.
I'd be flabbergasted if he ever took his nuttiness within ten yards of a real barrister.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Latest from Modesty Mike
MoB wrote:COVID-1984 PCP UPDATE After yesterday's developments, this morning we received a reaffirmation of our legal team's 100% commitment to running our case against Parliament.

In essence, they have agreed that the laying of the information cannot be delayed for three weeks, as proposed yesterday. Moreover, the have agreed that it must be laid by next Monday at the latest - the 9th of November [9/11/2020].
So the 'legal team' are back on board and another deadline looms.
So we won't be laying the information ourselves today, but rest assured that we have made it plain that if the information is not laid on Monday, we will have to instruct another firm to act without delay or do it ourselves.
Let me bet that they don't lay any information and O'Bonkers uses this as an excuse to the effect that they've been betrayed by treacherous and seditious solicitors. But for now its all sweetness and light;
It is therefore very heartening that they responded by giving us their wholehearted commitment to conduct these proceedings on behalf of the People's Union of Britain, when they could easily have bottled it, such is the pressure they are under, for taking on such a case.
Finally, no post from Mike is complete without alluding to dark forces at work.
No wonder 77 brigade are now plumbing the depths of desperation by accusing me of being a shill. For somebody who was placed on the 'potential subversives' list in 2001 and has been constantly surveilled by MI5 ever since, the seething irony certainly isn't lost on me.
77 Brigade is apparently some section of the army who engage in the odd bit of plumbing and cyber warfare all over the world. And Sunderland.

If MoB is to be believed they are deployed against British citizens in the UK who are doing nothing more than merely planning a little bit of civil insurrection and quietly plotting in all innocence a violent revolution. Its a breach of Article 8 ECHR I says, the right to privately plot the overthrow of the hated regime and they should be allowed to do this completely unmolested by the state.

MoB likes to play the cyber-hero, plotted against by shills and paid opposition, bravely getting top QC's to come round to his way of thinking, now pursued by a bunch of Cyber-Squaddies. After all, he's had, according to his techy advisor, the most horrendous malware attack ever seen, anywhere, against anyone, of all time, all to attack his miserable website in an effort to suppress the 'troof'.

You can imagine the conversation;

"Ere sarge, there's some treason trending in sector 5g"

"Well done Atkins lad, deploy the bots"

Here he was yesterday;
Walter O'Mitty wrote:However, even if we are unable to lay the information in a criminal court tomorrow, we will rely upon the Grand Jury indictments we have already secured, which will be made public by the morning. This alone authorises the arrest and charging of all the accused, under the protection of the Common Law and Magna Carta 2020.
We don't have Grand Juries in the UK, he's been watching too much American TV. Finally this rallying cry;
Manic Mike wrote:This is our moment to act, so we must seize it now, in the name of securing the freedom of all our children and holding traitors to account for their crimes, under the protection of the Common Law.
Let's make it happen peacefully with nationwide totalitarian non-compliance and non-violent direct action, uniting into an unstoppable force for good in this world, without any more fannying around.
Carpe diem!
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I wonder if we should read any significance into the fact that he's apparently stopped updating his website (last post 26/10) and it no longer makes you go through a DDOS screen before entering?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Ah the old 77th brigade conspiracy crap.

From my memory and my time in the armed forces, 77th is newish has nowhere near the resources of GCHQ, and it’s remit it entirely different, so different in fact I think their main mission is to get drunk and write nasty things about people like Vlad Putin and his mates on Twitter.

Never ceases to amaze me that they constantly don’t give credit to GCHQ. What have they got to do to get recognition from Mike?
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:38 pm I wonder if we should read any significance into the fact that he's apparently stopped updating his website (last post 26/10) and it no longer makes you go through a DDOS screen before entering?
I assume the DDOS protection was there for show as I very much doubt his webshite gets enough traffic to keep the servers awake.

Probably a time limited trial plug-in.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like the treasonous regime is trying to stave off his "notices" ...
Michael O'Bernicia
Today, the Trustees of the People's Union of Britain served lawful documents upon the UK government cabinet office by hand, but policy enforcement officers said they were not allowed to accept any such deliveries.
So a courier was engaged and they were served again, but this time we were told that only mailed documents will be accepted by every government department and the package was returned.
We therefore dispatched the documents by Royal Mail Special Delivery and they are due to arrive tomorrow morning at the Cabinet Office in Whitehall. Electronic copies are also being sent to every member of the cabinet.
Within the notice, we demanded that the UK government does the following:

<snip load of bollox>
https://www.facebook.com/michael.oberni ... 1129350442
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"They have until noon on 09/11/2020 to issue the foregoing declarations, in which case [we've told them] the sentences they receive for their crimes will be tempered by their unequivocal agreement to do all they can to put right their myriad of wrongdoings."

I'm sure that the members of HM Government are shaking in their boots.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

the Trustees of the People's Union of Britain
For an organisation that is going to carry out such history making changes to all our lives, the PUB seems remarkably invisible.

A google search brings up no relevant results. (Though it did lead me to an interesting sounding alternative history novel, which was nice.)
https://www.amazon.com/Peoples-Flag-Uni ... 8&qid=&sr=

I really do think that MoB js going off the deep end, moving from eccentricity to full on megalomania.

BTW, I don't do that Facebook they have now, so I don't understand why many of the comments under MoB's declaration are just the names of other people?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

BTW, I don't do that Facebook they have now, so I don't understand why many of the comments under MoB's declaration are just the names of other people?
They are tagging someone, alerting them to the post they might not otherwise have seen so they will come and have a look at it.

It did strike me that the PUB was a piss-take on MoB’s part, much as PoE had his “spit” and “swallow” banking terms (queue Beavis & Butthead style sniggering). But in the end I concluded that although he claims to be a stand up comedian of “magnificent standing”, these isn’t much to laugh about in his increasingly rabble-rousing output.

The discussions between the various Brains Trust members below Mike’s postings get all concerned with the service of documents. How do they get served? Post them signed for! Get two people to witness mail being thrust through the letter box and shout loudly “you’ve been served!”.

None of them concede that any and all nonsense MoB material that does breach the carefully guarded letter box will just be going in the bin.

Roll on Monday anyway for all MP’s, the lot of them to be arrested. It’ll happen this time, just you see if is doesn’t. Oh yeah.

Would he mind sending a van for Donald J whilst he’s at it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:30 pm BTW, I don't do that Facebook they have now, so I don't understand why many of the comments under MoB's declaration are just the names of other people?
I believe his is what the kids call tagging. The person gets a notification so they can read the constitutional bollocks therein.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I believe his is what the kids call tagging.
Ah, in my day you just ran up to someone else, touched them, and shouted 'You're it.'

Must go and yell at a cloud...
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I suspect that the reason that hand-delivered documents aren't accepted is that in the UK, as in the US, mail addressed to legislators or other elected officials does not go directly to that office, but first goes to a secure facility, where it is screened for explosives, toxins and other dangerous things that insane people like to send these days.

Remember a few years ago, someone was sending envelopes filled with anthrax spores to elected officials?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Get two people to witness mail being thrust through the letter box and shout loudly “you’ve been served!”.
Whereupon, from inside the building, you'll faintly hear a cry of "Mr. Humphries, are you free?"
longdog

Post by longdog »

Michael O'Bernicia
Today, the Trustees of the People's Union of Britain served lawful documents upon the UK government cabinet office by hand, but policy enforcement officers said they were not allowed to accept any such deliveries.
So a courier was engaged and they were served again, but this time we were told that only mailed documents will be accepted by every government department and the package was returned.
We therefore dispatched the documents by Royal Mail Special Delivery and they are due to arrive tomorrow morning at the Cabinet Office in Whitehall. Electronic copies are also being sent to every member of the cabinet.
Within the notice, we demanded that the UK government does the following:

<snip load of bollox>
All of that happened today did it?

OK :-D