UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:37 pm It's time (in my humble opinion) that this lady was prevented from harassing innocent switchboard operators and people with similar jobs.
Neelu should be in prison. She has breached her restraining orders on multiple occasions. I suspect that the only reason she isn't is because as they are civil orders and the staff involved in her niece's treatment have moved on and have not reported her.

In the case of the more recent one, she is not so stupid as to breech it in a way that would lead to immediate arrest like Sabine McNeill. She has had severla Plus 3 interviews we know of and after always goes quiet. She is also not stupid enough to take Edward Ellis to her police interviews under caution and instead has a real one. However, she has a selection of morons who clearly operate on her behalf by proxy, and my understanding of CROs is that still makes her culpable.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu is upset once more.

It appears that .... allegedly .... it’s all very indelicate ....how can I say this .... Wilfred Wong has parted company with his “gentleman’s vegetables”.

They don’t like child kidnappers in HMP Berwyn.

Allegedly.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:01 pm Neelu is upset once more.

It appears that .... allegedly .... it’s all very indelicate ....how can I say this .... Wilfred Wong has parted company with his “gentleman’s vegetables”.

They don’t like child kidnappers in HMP Berwyn.

Allegedly.
Sadly it's a "need to login" Facebook link... but that's terrible :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Given that Princess Nutbag thought the governor of Belmarsh had the power to release Julian Assange, and got very irate that she couldn't just phone him up and tell him to release him, and then mistook the company running the HMPS call centre for the company running Belmarsh... I'd take anything she says about prisons with the same industrial sized bulk shipment of salt as anything else she says.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Neelu being upset/outraged/indignant/deluded/delusional is just an inescapable fact, kind of like the sun coming up in the morning. No great surprise and ultimately inevitable.

Assuming Neelu knows anything about any given subject is always an error in logic and reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:17 pmSadly it's a "need to login" Facebook link... but that's terrible :snicker:
There doesn't seem to be anything relevant on her post anyway. There's a link a video if you feel the urge to listen to an hour of drivel ..
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

It's possibly worth pointing out that (as per the latest video linked above) even Andy Devine doesn't believe the rumour about Wong being 'castrated' while on remand.

If anyone was ever in any doubt that Neelu is stark, raving mad (as is Jake Clarke) then just watch the last 5 minutes of the video.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Here's what Neelu actually said;
The armed police may have used Tasers.
I very much hope that they did. The "Dean Renshaw" approach to a van load of swivel-eyed armed religious nutters allegedly carting away an eight year old boy at knife-point should be compulsory.

The Facebook post goes on to say this;
Nutty Neely wrote:Shocking Rumour that Wilfred Wong is in hospital after he was castrated (private parts cut off) by an inmate at Berwyn Prison. It all sounds -pre-meditated by armed Police running the Prisons and Judiciary.
No-one is safe in the UK or anywhere in the world, because Pirates have gun control.
The police run the judiciary these says? And all the prisons, whilst toting their shooters? They are due a pay rise surely.

The story itself has to be a gift to any headline-writing Sun journo; Wong loses Dong*. Underneath this gruesome bit of tittle-tattle is a statement from the august body that is the ICLCJ, the contents of which (in part) is why Wilfred and his band of alleged child abductors are banged up, pre-trial.
the Dennis Wheatley appreciation society wrote:From our research we are clear that Wilfred was engaged in a rescue operation of the child in question, from a Satanic coven on the island of Anglesea, Wales.
and
The Van Helsing Gang wrote:possession of a knife, even for the purpose of self-defence, is fully lawful under Common Law jurisdiction
But not under the laws of England and Wales unless you have a very good reason, self-defence certainly won't 'cut' it. We've got young men (mostly in the capital) snuffing each other out with knives, almost daily over minor territorial spats or for looking the 'wrong way' at each other.

Damningly, it seems these creepy people have not and will not give up and the following is extremely unwise to have publicly stated, emphasis mine;
the ICICJ wrote:Furthermore we fully commit to continuing Wilfred’s objectives to rescue the vulnerable 8yr old child from continued SRA crimes and will be initiating investigations (aside from corporate/Crown authorities) in order to ascertain the details and profiles of the individuals responsible for a clear and obvious abuse of justice, not least journalists attempting to obfuscate the essence of this high-profile SRA child-protection incident.
The authorities will see that and take every step to bang these nutters up until trial (and for a good few years after one might hope). Imagine however viewing that information as the father of this child, knowing that mentally ill morons are 'hell-bent' on further interventions including kidnapping. Sabine McNeil's trial heard heart-wrenching testimony from parents of how Sabine's whipping up imaginary satanic cabals led them and their children to living in abject fear for years, having to take quite extraordinary steps to ensure these wholly evil bastards never came near their families.

In supposedly wanting to 'protect' children they become the very thing they claim to resist.

This is why Neelu and her like are a real risk to the children of anyone cynically and calculatingly flinging satanic accusations to further custody or other separation battles. She truly believes them, I have no doubt, as do I've also no doubt those she is supporting and encouraging; it leads to incidents like this or years sleeping with a baseball bat under the pillow.

At least as others have observed, ringing any number of switchboards will have exactly zero effect on the continued detention of anyone.

*Once more, reaching for my outer garment.....
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:34 pm Sabine McNeil's trial heard heart-wrenching testimony from parents of how Sabine's whipping up imaginary satanic cabals led them and their children to living in abject fear for years, having to take quite extraordinary steps to ensure these wholly evil bastards never came near their families.
Well, it's either unfortunately (as in ****in' 'ell that was traumatic) or fortunately (I can first person attest to it) that I was there in court for her sentencing.

Their imaginary ramblings have destroyed childrens' lives. I'm a proud libtard, but these evil ****ers should rot in jail for the rest of their lives.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can never work out how it is that Satan, the imaginary bogey man of the Abrahamic religions, is allowed to get away with so much by the supposedly omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenelovolent Yahweh who created him. I can only assume his potent, scient and benevolent aren't quite as omni as they are cracked on to be.

As a dyed-in-the-wool, lifelong atheist one of the things I find endlessly fascinating about so many religious people is just how ineffectual and powerless their god is when it suits them.

Apparently he is always watching when a teenager is having ham-shank over a picture of <insert currently fashionable sex icon here> but looking the other way when teenagers are being sexually abused by his "holy men".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

I have to agree with exiledscuser on one particular point, I can't imagine any one more disturbing or emotionally harmful to a child than Neelu et all. IMHO she(and they) is seriously disturbed and should not be allowed anywhere near a child, any child. Just NOT NOT NOT. I have serious and deep sympathy for the telephone operators she calls and harasses, and having been on the receiving end of some really nasty callers so I truly do understand and sympathize, but you get used to it after a point, and better Neelu, and they, do that than rather than actually getting out and doing something really stupid and possibly dangerous to them or others. I will also point out that having no actual skin in the game the operator can sit there and let them rant while cleaning up paperwork or whatever and you don't even have to respond since they seldom let you get a word in edgewise since they are so fond of their own voices.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:02 pm I can never work out how it is that Satan, the imaginary bogey man of the Abrahamic religions, is allowed to get away with so much by the supposedly omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenelovolent Yahweh who created him.
This is not intended to inject religion into the discussion but, for the sake of sticking to the facts in this thread, Neelu does not follow any of the "Abrahamic" religions. She believes angels are aliens from another planet who live in giant spaceships hidden in the clouds.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:57 am
longdog wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:02 pm I can never work out how it is that Satan, the imaginary bogey man of the Abrahamic religions, is allowed to get away with so much by the supposedly omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenelovolent Yahweh who created him.
This is not intended to inject religion into the discussion but, for the sake of sticking to the facts in this thread, Neelu does not follow any of the "Abrahamic" religions. She believes angels are aliens from another planet who live in giant spaceships hidden in the clouds.
Led by none other than Ashtar ... https://www.ashtarontheroad.com/ashtarcommand.html
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Lord Ashtray has “millions of spaceships” and wants to bring universal peace blah blah. There’s links on “his” website to a range of new age nutters, particularly the Kershe Foundation and to its web-store. You’ll need to sign in with them before you can shell it for intergalactic goodies, blueprints for machines that will never work such as Maglev transport and perpetual motion machines that the military-industrial complex are busy suppressing. Have your credit card handy.

Lord Ashtray, despite his million or so off-world supporters each zipping about in their fancy flying machines, for some inexplicable reason chooses to communicate through sad, lonely and delusional nuttters. Nutters who also seem to obsess over non existent satanic covens, burying crystals here there and everywhere, SRA and getting their properties repossessed.

Why not just turn up over the While House, kick out Trumpet before he gets up to any more mischief and usher in a fantastic new dawn for mankind? Neelu can see them up there in their ethereal clouds raining down happiness from above, let’s all have some of that. Lord Ashtray, Come On Down!

Don’t hide away on some obscure part of the interweb selling nonsense to the gullible. At least let’s have a tour tee-shirt. Namaste!
notorial dissent

Actually, I think Satan gets a bum rap in all this, I don't remember him ever being involved with babies/children, wasn't that Baphomet or some other Mesopotamian god???? They can't even get that part right.
AnOwlCalledSage

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:39 pm Actually, I think Satan gets a bum rap in all this, I don't remember him ever being involved with babies/children, wasn't that Baphomet or some other Mesopotamian god???? They can't even get that part right.
Baphomet is really a medieval creation and the Satanic Temple did sort of blur the issue when they sued Netflix for using their statue of him depicting Satan in the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (which returns for its final season on December 31st 🥰). It was a clear breach of copyright, but I think they settled for an acknowledgement in the credits rather than a monetary one.

However, you are right about Mesopotamia but that was Baal/Moloch, worship of whom later migrated to Canaan. Digital Hammurabi is a good You Tube Channel for this sort of thing.

I'm hoping our mods see this as history rather than a discussion of religion :wink:
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Interestingly, the charge of ritual abuse of children being part of a sects rites was originally levelled against the early Xtians by Roman traditionalists fearful of the new faith on the block. It then resurfaced, in a darkly ironic twist, as the 'blood libel' directed against the Jews by medieval Xtians, if I remember Norman Cohn's 'Europe's Inner Demons' correctly.

Also worth noting that although SRA is now on the outer fringes of belief, it was within your correspondent's lifetime that state actors in the UK used it as a reason to persecute people with unconventional religious beliefs, alternative lifestyles, or a tendency to look at social workers in a funny way.
notorial dissent

Baal/Moloch was who I was thinking of, thanks for posting that. It was too late/early when I posted for my brain to be functioning.

Ever notice how opposing religious/political groups all seem to fall back on the children eating pederastry charges get thrown around against the opposition? Things just never change.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:58 pm I'm hoping our mods see this as history rather than a discussion of religion :wink:
We take the Elbonia approach.
"The laws of Elbonia appear to be very strict."
"Anyone who insults Elbonia three times is to be killed immediately."
"Seems harsh."
"That's two."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That joke, in various different contexts, is probably hundreds of years old.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs