Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by noblepa »

longdog wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:05 pm
jackroe wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:24 am
longdog wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:33 pm

Are you seriously asking us to believe that a real judge from a real court believes a widow can only remarry with the consent of her "lord" and a woman can only accuse a man of murder if the victim is her husband?
That would have been varied by subsequent legislation, so no, that is not true. Section 61 has never been repealed, nor has the section

Nos non faciemus justitiarios constabularios vicecomites vel ballivos nisi de talibus qui sciant legem regni et eam bene velint observare.

I think properly construed this requires a Judge to know Latin and to be able to understand this clause and execute it.
Oh for fuck sake. How many more times?

None of Magna Carta 1215, 1216, 1217 or 1225 needs to be repealed because they are not considered to have ever been a part of our current system of law.

They are not common law and as they predate the establishment of parliament in 1295 they could never be considered statute. The 1297 version is the only version which has ever been a part of our current system of law. The others belong to a previous system and are irrelevant.
This sort of argument occasionally surfaces in the US sovereign citizen movement.

The current (since 1789) US Constitution does not contain any language that explicitly repeals the Articles of Confederation that preceded it.

So, when some America sovcits are arrested, usually for a relatively minor traffic violation, they trot out some obscure provision (aren't they all?) of the AOC, claiming that it was never repealed so it still is in force.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jackroe wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:24 am
longdog wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:33 pm
Are you seriously asking us to believe that a real judge from a real court believes a widow can only remarry with the consent of her "lord" and a woman can only accuse a man of murder if the victim is her husband?
That would have been varied by subsequent legislation, so no, that is not true. Section 61 has never been repealed, nor has the section

Nos non faciemus justitiarios constabularios vicecomites vel ballivos nisi de talibus qui sciant legem regni et eam bene velint observare.
To that, I reply:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, no his atqui inermis sententiae. Ea tation timeam accusata ius, choro feugait vix cu. Et mel quas vocent. Usu simul populo ea, labores fuisset invidunt sed te. Qui nihil voluptua tractatos at, id eos idque consectetuer.

Sit omnes tacimates rationibus no, aperiri iracundia persequeris ex mel, vel verear accusamus consequat ei. Numquam phaedrum cum ne, et zril urbanitas expetendis mei. Ea usu omittam elaboraret, vis id odio facer pericula. Wisi intellegat contentiones ei has, quo vitae postea in.

Te eam epicuri volutpat. Vim commodo referrentur et, errem ubique invidunt usu cu, at mel unum debet. Te has possim integre, cu ludus fierent mandamus ius, cum utinam dolore te. Ut mundi assueverit dissentiet quo, erant euismod no his, minim aeterno voluptaria at eos. Sed aliquam feugiat ne, labores admodum maiorum est id. No sint apeirian repudiandae est, nec an hinc numquam petentium, solum dicit oportere ei eos.

Mel ut ridens appetere, quis veritus in cum, simul copiosae neglegentur pro ei. Ut nec stet atomorum, graeci melius vix ne. Ea mei duis audiam quaerendum, ei nam vero tation elaboraret. Velit quaestio persequeris eum no, his et agam meis homero. Veniam euismod no eum, et has justo affert cetero.

Ne utamur definiebas consectetuer eos. Nam amet adversarium in. Meis menandri expetenda no per. Ius id detraxit adipisci recusabo, pro assum facete voluptaria an.

Source: https://generator.lorem-ipsum.info/

My "Latin" has as much relevance, to modern law, as jackroe's quote.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Question for those who believe the Magna Carta 1215 is still in force. If that's the case, then why did the barons' petition in 2001 not bring clause 61 into effect? I t seems to me that Parliament and the Crown just carried on, almost as if they'd not been supplanted by Lord Craigmyle and his chums.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Question for those who believe the Magna Carta 1215 is still in force. If that's the case, then why did the barons' petition in 2001 not bring clause 61 into effect? I t seems to me that Parliament and the Crown just carried on, almost as if they'd not been supplanted by Lord Craigmyle and his chums.
To be fair, as I understand it the late Mr Robinson and his band's argument is that because that's the way things have happened they have taken up 'lawful rebellion'. Wildly wrong, of course, but has a degree of internal consistency.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Not quite fractally wrong, but if you are going to be wrong, be at least consistently wrong.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:17 am My "Latin" has as much relevance, to modern law, as jackroe's quote.
Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:55 pm Not quite fractally wrong, but if you are going to be wrong, be at least consistently wrong.
I think they actually are fractually wrong. As well as the big picture there as stupid errors at every level, from thinking Jesuits are Jewish, to citing English laws in their "notices" to Scotland or Canada.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

If I could interrupt the erudite discussions of matters constitutional for a moment...

The Independent has picked up on the Oakenshaw One:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 60969.html

Meanwhile the local press are reporting that she's decided to play double or quits.
Salon owner facing £17,000 fine after ignoring lockdown rules and opening again
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/loc ... e-19331401
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:10 pm If I could interrupt the erudite discussions of matters constitutional for a moment...

Meanwhile the local press are reporting that she's decided to play double or quits.
And, as she was open again today, the figure is now £27,000.

Covid-19: Bradford salon fined £27,000 for lockdown opening https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-55057700
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:10 pm If I could interrupt the erudite discussions of matters constitutional for a moment...

I have a lot more sympathy for small business owners under financial stress, than FMOTL deliberately seeking to avoid payments of debts due to the state.

Be that as it may, this is a Sad state of affairs really. She’s been incredibly destructive and will no doubt no turn full FMOTL.

I think some just tried it out of luck rather than any concrete belief it was going to work. No doubt Ceylon and Co will be along to “help out to be to thrown out” soon.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

As it happens, I own a business that has been closed by Lockdown 2.0. It's been hard, but I'd rather lose some money than find I'd unwittingly caused the death of one of my customers.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:12 pm As it happens, I own a business that has been closed by Lockdown 2.0. It's been hard, but I'd rather lose some money than find I'd unwittingly caused the death of one of my customers.
Indeed.

I presume the most frustrating part of it for yourself is the demand for the product/service you’re offering is still there? Just that customers can’t access it?

Having seen what’s happening to the aerospace industry from once I came, I can sense the frustration in other sectors.
notorial dissent

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:12 pm
John Uskglass wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:12 pm As it happens, I own a business that has been closed by Lockdown 2.0. It's been hard, but I'd rather lose some money than find I'd unwittingly caused the death of one of my customers.
Indeed.

I presume the most frustrating part of it for yourself is the demand for the product/service you’re offering is still there? Just that customers can’t access it?

Having seen what’s happening to the aerospace industry from once I came, I can sense the frustration in other sectors.
Or cause your own, or your employees, death.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Heads up Brits! Your treasonous illegal government is screwed. Jacquie's arrived and she has plans, big plans! Maybe even BIG,BIG, BIG PLANS!!
The Phoenix has landed in England 🤗 I will be here till March 1 and I have big plans for the Regime so I will need the support of as many UK members as possible. We need these Police to do their jobs. I have a plan to see to it that they do but it will take all of us to get it done
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 612578126/

Well she's made me look like a fool, I didn't think she had any chance of setting foot on the soil of the home of parliamentary democracy (screw you Althingi).

For some reason she stopped over in Amsterdam first;
I am in Amsterdam. Trying to figure out where I can smoke 😂😂
https://www.facebook.com/jacqueline.rob ... 4296598993

But things turned sour pretty quickly for our purple-haired toker;
What I once thought was the coolest city on the planet, I am now regretting even stopping for a layover. I definitely do Not recommend Amsterdam in the slightest. I will say this seeing EU Nazi regime up close and personal. It only makes me want to fight that much harder. They even have a slave in the clock. Fucking wankers
https://www.facebook.com/jacqueline.rob ... 9706599452

Since both of those posts were made in the same hour it clearly didn't take long for disillusionment to set in. They must have made her wear a mask or told her she couldn't leave the airport security zone. Turns out the Germans didn't lose WWII, they still have a stronghold in Europe;
Monieca Seddon
We know they’re still under Nazi rule since WWII
Well if we can take Jacquie at her word at least Canada's rid of her for three months. Enjoy the big plans! Sorry about your treasonous regime but it had a good run.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

The German's are really serious about following the rules, i.e. masks and distancing, and I see no reason to expect the Dutch to be any less so. They are pretty free wheeling about some things, but health matters isn't one of them. I would be willing to bet she tried some of her usual antics and got roundly and soundly shut down. She will probably get herself in trouble in the UK in fairly short order as well.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

In among the admiring comments there's one sentiment I can share. Yes please.
Fiona David Saunders
Can you come to Canada please?!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:48 am
Monieca Seddon
We know they’re still under Nazi rule since WWII
On a scale of een to tien for offensive things to say in Amsterdam that would score an in-the-canal-you-go. It's really not the place to make cretinous comparisons to the Nazis. They are a tad touchy about the subject to say the least.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

aesmith wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:57 am In among the admiring comments there's one sentiment I can share. Yes please.
Fiona David Saunders
Can you come to Canada please?!
Since Jacquie actually lives in Canada she can't "come to Canada". She can only come back home to Canada. All that I can infer from Fiona's comment is that she's an idiot. Jacquie will, unfortunately, be coming back here soon enough. At least she favours Alberta rather than British Columbia. We already have Dean Kory. At least I think we do, it's been almost a year since we last heard from him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Meanwhile, in wild West Yorkshire, the mighty Ms Quinn is off to Real Court.
The owner of a rogue business that refused to abide by coronavirus laws in the national lockdown has been forced to close by police and summoned to court.

Sinead Quinn - the owner of Quinn Blakey Hairdressing on Bradford Road, Oakenshaw - has been issued with several fines by Kirklees Council in recent weeks after being found to be open and trading on multiple occasions.

Hair salons are included in the list of venues required to close under national Covid-19 lockdown restrictions which came into effect on 5 November.

She has quoted the Magna Carta, a royal charter of rights from the year 1215, as justification for remaining open.

Kirklees Council has now issued a closure notice and applied for a court order to forcibly shut the premises, which has repeatedly opened during the second national lockdown.
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/wes ... n-19364620
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

She's popped up in person on the PLD Facebook group, among those responding to this post ..
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 162441571/

And introducing herself here. I scarcely need add that no sensible advice was on offer ..
Sinéad Quinn
November 26 at 10:47 PM
I am a member of this group
Advice welcome
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 869245667/