Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by exiledscouser »

Here’s one member of the bar who is most definitely not acting for MoB.

An excellent and timely opinion on the increasing use and abuse of MC1215 and how some see the Common Law. Should be required reading for those thinking of betting the farm (or their hairdressing business) and those allegedly instructing other legal professionals on skewed and completely incorrect interpretations of CL.
Foggy
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Foggy »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:12 pm Here’s one member of the bar who is most definitely not acting for MoB.
Oh that is excellent. :D
Never trust a llama with a knife and a sombrero.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Oh that is excellent.
In general yes, very clear and concise - a useful resource for anyone seeking to counter OPCA arguments.

Though I have one quibble. Isn't 'they profess to be bound by “other” laws, such as the laws of the sea' the wrong way round? I thought the FMOTL belief was that 'maritime law' was what the courts secretly operated under in order to trick poor honest folk?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Another fact check on M of B's antics, strangely being shared by Danielle Lioness. I suppose that means they do believe the mainstream media when it suits their agenda, in the case putting the boot in to the competition.
O’Bernicia did apply to Suffolk Magistrates Court for a summons against the minister in November (here) but on Nov. 26, the court told Reuters by email that district judge Michael Snow had rejected the application as it had failed to meet criteria set out in the Fraud Act 2006 and lacked evidence of dishonesty linked to the Coronavirus Act. Therefore, legal proceedings never began.
Fact Check: British lawmakers are not facing house arrest
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Why, that reminds me of the time Dave Barry wrote a column wherein he opined that Indiana was weird because it's called "The Hoosier State" but nobody knows what Hoosier means.
By 'coincidence', I'm currently reading Bill Bryson's 'Made In America', which I can thoroughly recommend to anyone interested in the origins of American terms for things as varied as foodstuffs, machines, landscape features and state mottoes. And no, he doesn't know where 'Hoosier' comes from either...
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Foggy wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:10 pm :sarcastic: Hmm. Multiple definitions, no real agreement.
It's well-understood in the vernacular, you naughty rooster.... :naughty:

Nobbling is illicit interference in a process, or in dictionary terms "try[ing] to influence or thwart by underhand or unfair methods". Dirty cheating, basically, which offends our proper, bowler-hatted national propriety.

Sedating the favourite horse in a race (or the jockey), bribing or blackmailing a juror, intimidating a boxer to throw the match, hastily appointing sympathetic justices onto a Supreme court, scattering tacks in the pit area of a rival racecar, obtaining a contract or job on preferential terms through covert influence, etc.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:43 pm
Oh that is excellent.
In general yes, very clear and concise - a useful resource for anyone seeking to counter OPCA arguments.

Though I have one quibble. Isn't 'they profess to be bound by “other” laws, such as the laws of the sea' the wrong way round? I thought the FMOTL belief was that 'maritime law' was what the courts secretly operated under in order to trick poor honest folk?
The Secret Barrister is very good. I've recommended his/her (yes, technically that's still secret) first book on here before. The second is just as good. Dave Allen Green is also a good law blog to follow. I take it as read that people are already following Lowering The Bar. :D

As for the maritime law quibble, it's another "it depends". Judge Anna Von Strudel de la PopTart (von Reitz) (She's well documented on Fogbow so her appearances on Quatloos are sparse but she does fall into Sov-Cit con-woman category) appears to be claiming that she and her husband are operating under maritime law.

From Fogbow:
And what's the point? Even if all the crap they spin were 100% true, my husband would still be the Hereditary Head of State for this country.
All the government officials and employees are "sailing" under his trademarks and under his Great Seals and they are still sailing in his paper ships called corporations in both international and global jurisdiction.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Latest from the Waugh against reality.
COVID-1984 UPDATE |4-12-20

Over the past 10 days the case has been firming and the work continues. The lack of updates is because there has not been anything to report publicly.

Where some may interpret that as things not going to plan or failing, their comprehension of powerful, behind the scenes lawful process is meagre. Within a society that has been fed the belief that a click of a mouse produces results, the depth and intensity of legal and lawful process often may seem anachronistic, yet it is what it is and for success to stamp its authority on the process these times must transpire
https://www.thefreedomcycle.com/covid/b ... -case.html
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

The giveaway is right there at the top:
"...the Private Criminal Prosecutions that he and his legal team are bringing via the Common Law system."
In other words he's given up on a conventional private prosecution through the real courts, and is off to a play court. He goes on:
"There is a chance, he says, that all MPs who voted for the extension will find themselves under House Arrest on charges of Fraud, Treason and Genocide.
Well obviously there is a chance, in the same way as there is a chance that a man eating crocodile might eat said MPs, but in terms of probability, my bet is on the crocodile.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Didn't he flirt with the off shore common law court thingy(court of international common law ????) that I think it was Neelu was all a twitter about for while? Haven't really heard anything much of them recently. Or is he going to go play with the Playskool Kourt up in Scotland, although I doubt he'll want to share the grift and attention with him.

Usually though, when you don't hear anything about something for an extended period of time, it's because there really isn't anything going on, simplest explanation and all that...…

O'Waaah has lost at almost every turn in the real courts, and his one verifiable win was pyrrhic at best since the end result was nil as far as he and the real world was concerned. NO ONE pays the slightest bit of attention to the so called "common law courts" except to occasionally laugh at or throw one of their judges in gaol, so that isn't going to get him anywhere either.

And while it is possible, I would say even more probable even, Aunt Tilly is growing her prize winning marigolds on the dark side of the moon, better light donchya know, it really isn't any more likely than
"....that all MPs who voted for the extension will find themselves under House Arrest on charges of Fraud, Treason and Genocide.

Come to it, one of the quirky little things in our really written constitution is that
Art 1 S 6 C 1 wrote: members of both Houses of Congress shall be privileged from Arrest during their attendance at the Session(s) of their Respective Houses, and in going to and from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.
Is there something similar for MP's one wonders?

Curiously enough, something similar is enshrined in some state constitutions with regards to voters on election day and going to and from the place of election, since at one point it was a real necessity in some places.

None of which, of course, helps O'Waaah.

Thus endeth our delving in to the trivial, O'Waah, and our trivia lesson for the day.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

House of Commons wrote: In the United Kingdom Parliament such rights and immunities are provided by means of "parliamentary privilege". Privilege refers to the range of freedoms and protections each House needs to function effectively: in brief, it comprises the right of each House to control its own proceedings and precincts, and the right of those participating in parliamentary proceedings, whether or not they are Members, to speak freely without fear of legal liability or other reprisal. There are jurisdictions in which parliamentarians themselves are shielded from prosecution for crimes unrelated to their office as long as they remain Members; that is not the case in the United Kingdom.
But in any case, the idea of a court case against every MP for doing their job is silly. He would be better off joining the Magna Carta lot and sending his oath to Lord Craigmyle. That way he can just declare the MPs traitors without having to take legal action. Then he can get back to his speciality of voiding every void mortgage and destroying the Land Registry.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

In our partially written constitution, MPs used to be completely immune from action in the courts, but that was removed at the beginning of the 19th century. Mr Elphicke and Mr Huhn could tell you that MPs are not immune from prosecution per se; however Mr Waugh's prosecution relates precisely to the functions as MPs qua MPs, not their extra-curricular activities.

Nowadays, because of the primacy of Parliament in our constitution, other forces cannot operate there without the consent of Parliament, so for example, police searches of offices in the Houses of Parliament can only take place with the agreement and support of Parliamentary officials. No MP or Lord could be arrested in Parliament without their support either. Unless an MP went mad with a fire-axe or something, any arrest would take place off the premises, to avoid interference with Parliamentary Privilege.

Issues relating to the conduct of government, (as opposed to Parliament) are covered by Crown Immunity. So are the conduct of Parliament in passing laws, as those are acts by the Queen in Parliament Assembled. And pace Neelu, the Queen can't be prosecuted. Even if the Stone of Scone was fake (it was the Stone of Teacake, or something like that, maybe).

In short, it's pretty much the same here as in Canada (not surprisingly).

Any issues involving Parliament are reserved in the Criminal Practice Direction to the Special Jurisdiction of the Chief Magistrate (who, confusingly, isn't a magistrate and isn't in charge of magistrates, but is a District Judge (Magistrates' Courts) and in charge of District Judges (Magistrates' Courts). That's why Mr Waugh's hopeless private prosecution was sent from East Anglia (why East Anglia??????) to Westminster for the Chief Magistrate to assign it.
AnOwlCalledSage

SpearGrass wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:32 pm ... so for example, police searches of offices in the Houses of Parliament can only take place with the agreement and support of Parliamentary officials.
Apart from the time the police searched Damian Green's office and nothing happened about it apart from a lot of tut tutting.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I remember one time back in the 70s, the queen and a particular mp were out and about at the same time and he complained that having the traffic flow he was in stopped so that her motorcade could pass constituted an illegal impeding of his movement by the crown. The statute he was relying on, was of course something that grew out of the english civil war and had to do with stopping royal intereference in legislation. But his stretching of it was rather tame compared to what the sovs do all the time now.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Same thing happened to me once here in Vancouver in the late 60's during my university days. I was driving on Burrard, a major thoroughfare when there were suddenly motorcycle police everywhere making traffic pull over. I had no idea what was going on. Then an opened-topped car went by with the Queen, our prime minister Pierre Trudeau, and our provincial premier W.A.C (Wacky) Bennett in it. Only time I've ever seen any of them and I hadn't even known they were in town. Prince Philip must have been there too, she never traveled abroad without him, but I don't recall him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Foggy
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Foggy »

And how did your complaint about the crown illegally impeding your movement come out? 8)
Never trust a llama with a knife and a sombrero.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Foggy wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:50 pm And how did your complaint about the crown illegally impeding your movement come out? 8)
I was young, ignorant; I didn't realize that my sovereign rights were more sovereign than the Sovereign's sovereign rights.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hot off the press from Mr W saying, wait for it ... nothing's happened since the last update ..
Major Update News

COVID-1984 UPDATE |19-12-20

Over the past 10 days the case has been firming and the work continues. The lack of updates is because there has not been anything to report publicly.

Where some may interpret that as things not going to plan or failing, their comprehension of powerful, behind the scenes lawful process is meagre. Within a society that has been fed the belief that a click of a mouse produces results, the depth and intensity of legal and lawful process often may seem anachronistic, yet it is what it is and for success to stamp its authority on the process these times must transpire
Note the comment about these things taking more than "a click of a mouse" - from the guy who thought sending an email late on a Friday would result in an arrest on the Monday.

https://www.thefreedomcycle.com/covid/b ... -case.html
AnOwlCalledSage

The great irony is that is actually something worthy of investigation in the way banks conduct their mortgage business. Enough that, if they have been found to have acted against the law, he will no-doubt take a victory lap when it has absolutely sweet FA to do with his nonsense.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Major Update News

COVID-1984 UPDATE |19-12-20

snippity snip

…... there has not been anything to report …....

snippity snip
I think if we just go with the above it would be both a more factual and accurate report of O'Waaah's energy expenditure.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.