A flurry of acitivity in the Brown follower trials

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

A flurry of acitivity in the Brown follower trials

Post by Demosthenes »

In a pre trial hearing yesterday, Wolffe apparently surprised everyone by saying he was ready to plead guilty. Perhaps it has something to do with the new docket introduced on Jan 4, 2008.
U.S. District Court
District of New Hampshire (Concord)
CRIMINAL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 1:08-mj-00003-JM-1

Case title: USA v. Wolffe
Date Filed: 01/04/2008

Defendant
Robert Wolffe (1)
In the Matter of the Seach of the person and body of Robert Wolffe, Merrimack County House of Corrections

Pending Counts
Disposition
None

Highest Offense Level (Opening)
None

Terminated Counts
Disposition
None

Highest Offense Level (Terminated)
None

Complaints
Disposition
None

Plaintiff
USA

Date Filed # Docket Text

01/04/2008 1 APPLICATION and Affidavit for Search Warrant by USA as to Robert Wolffe - APPROVED So Ordered by Judge James R. Muirhead. (Attachments: # 1 Affidavit, # 2 Attachment A, Description) Original document available in clerks office. (amm) (Entered: 01/07/2008)

01/04/2008 Search Warrant Issued by Judge James R. Muirhead as to Robert Wolffe. Return of Search/Seizure Warrant due on 2/7/2008. (amm) (Entered: 01/07/2008)
The docket entries:

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/wolffe2-1.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/wolffe2-1a.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/wolffe2-1b.pdf
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And Jason really doesn't want the big bad government to show a jury what's inside that locked metal box addressed to the government they found in his bedroom...

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/gerhard109.pdf
26. Detective Thomas then found a closed and locked metal box about 4-5 inches high and a foot long in the corner of the room.
27. The box had a sticker on it stating “The Government is the Terrorist”.
28. There were keys including car keys on a coffee table about six feet away and the detective picked them up and asked if these were Jason’s keys to which Mrs. Zukowski said “yes”.
29. The detective then proceeded to use one of the keys to open the box and said something about how lucky is this.
30. Inside the box the detective found a black pipe with end caps wrapped in cellophane and he seized the item at that time.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And Reno wants to make it very very clear that he left the Brown house in June...

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/gonzalez114.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/gonzalez115.pdf
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

I didn't do nuthin'!

Rats: sinking ship: desert.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:And Reno wants to make it very very clear that he left the Brown house in June...

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/gonzalez114.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/gonzalez115.pdf
I am not a criminal law attorney, but simply leaving the fellow conspirators isn't enough is it? If I'm not mistaken, most states require at least an affirmative act at that time to stop the conspiracy and some require that you actually prevent the end goal of the conspiracy, otherwise, you're still in the conspiracy.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Imalawman wrote:I am not a criminal law attorney, but simply leaving the fellow conspirators isn't enough is it? If I'm not mistaken, most states require at least an affirmative act at that time to stop the conspiracy and some require that you actually prevent the end goal of the conspiracy, otherwise, you're still in the conspiracy.
What? You don't think eating Ed Brown's food was enough of an affirmative act to show Reno was trying to stop the conspiracy? Ed Brown thought it was.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

The ironic thing is that Ed says Reno stole from him.
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Which is the reason for my sarcastic response.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Imalawman wrote:
I am not a criminal law attorney, but simply leaving the fellow conspirators isn't enough is it? If I'm not mistaken, most states require at least an affirmative act at that time to stop the conspiracy and some require that you actually prevent the end goal of the conspiracy, otherwise, you're still in the conspiracy.
You are correct (at least as of the many years ago I attended law school). Once you are in a conspiracy, you are responsible for all crimes committed by the conspiracy, until you take affirmative acts to exit the conspiracy. I do not think merely walking away is good enough.

In conspiracy cases, it sucks to be a defendant. I really think Reno got in over his head. I must be in a mellow mood, but I am feeling sorry for the guy. : :?
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote: In conspiracy cases, it sucks to be a defendant. I really think Reno got in over his head. I must be in a mellow mood, but I am feeling sorry for the guy. : :?
I'm not. I'm hoping they bring back the guillotine just for him.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:In conspiracy cases, it sucks to be a defendant. I really think Reno got in over his head. I must be in a mellow mood, but I am feeling sorry for the guy. : :?
Not me. The guy purchased a 50 cal rifle for the single purpose of murdering US Marshals.
Demo.
VanMeters Revenge

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

Reno happened to be waking up at 2 and 3 am every morning so he could go and watch his children while his ex wife went to work, he stayed with them and got them all ready for school and dropped them off, and then helped an elderly friend move a stove out of her home. Not everyone eats, sleeps, and works in the 9 to 5 world you ass holes! you know there such things as 2nd and 3rd shift jobs.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And who helped out the ex-wife with the four little kids when Reno ran off to New Hampshire?
Demo.
VanMeters Revenge

Post by VanMeters Revenge »

you guys forget the fact that he was in the Navy Vet, and worked as a military contractor, he was helping her out, they had their fathers finacial suppport.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

And yet, he ran off to New Hampshire and spent all the rest of his savings. Poor kids.
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Illiterate defender wrote:ass holes
Don't you mean "assholes?" I mean, if you're going to attempt to insult someone, can't you at least put the letters together correctly?
Illiterate defender wrote:he was in the Navy Vet
I guess you mean that he was in the Navy and is therefore a veteran. It's hard to tell, considering that you can barely construct a coherent sentence.

In any case, so what? Timmy McVeigh was an Army vet, now properly dead as a doornail.

What is it with you nut-cakes who can barely express yourselves in English? You rant and rave about common criminals as if we should care.

I happen to intensely dislike the current system of taxation in the U.S., but my only interest in Ed family: Brown and all of his idiotic, asshole, weapon-buying, pipe-bomb-making conspiratorial associates is that they are all incarcerated for something approximating life without parole.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:I'm hoping they bring back the guillotine just for him.
The guillotine seems to me to be humane compared to electrocution or some botched chemical execution that leaves you paralyzed and in torment.

If I was condemned to die and given a choice of execution, my first choice would be whatever they use to put dogs to sleep, followed by a shot to the head the way they put down horses, followed by the guillotine, followed by a firing squad. And yet none of those choices are available in any state in the United States. Go figure.

(Or is the firing squad still an option in Utah?)

My personal worst wish for anyone is that they be condemned to death and then spend 20 years on death row waiting for the appeals to end.

And, strangely enough, that is our current system.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

VanMeters Revenge wrote:you guys forget the fact that he was in the Navy Vet, and worked as a military contractor, he was helping her out, they had their fathers finacial suppport.
Okay, I've now remembered it.

So what?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

LPC wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:I'm hoping they bring back the guillotine just for him.
(Or is the firing squad still an option in Utah?)
Utah banned it in 2004.

Oklahoma and Idaho still has a firing squad, though I don't think it is used:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_k ... kepm396756
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

. wrote:What is it with you nut-cakes who can barely express yourselves in English?
If someone's point can't be expressed using a minimum of passable grammar and decent spelling, then YouTube is just the crutch they need for their rambling madness. Oh, and a myspace page. We can't forget to include something as shallow and annoying as a "social networking site" when we're talking about inflicting their particular brand of lunacy.

After all, if they expressed their point with passable grammar and decent spelling they'd find that it would take their victims a matter of minutes to digest the material, instead of the 45 minutes watching the YouTube, then 5 more minutes trying to re-enter reality, and then another minute telling the first person they see how they just wasted 50 minutes of their life watching some lunatic on YouTube.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie