UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

As I understand it a civil restraining order only restrains you from bringing civil cases. A restraining order issued by a judge after a criminal case is a completely different animal.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Yes you are right. A CRO stops her bringing litigation. She also has a criminal restraining order. That's a criminal offence - anyone could prosecute her for that. And she has a civil injunction relating to the doctors and others involved in the treatment of her niece. That's a civil matter and can only be enforced by the parties.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Having (relatively) narrowly failed to achieve the required 100,000 signatures for her 'Swissindo' petition on the White House "We The People" website (only around 85,000 signatures short), Neelu naturally went straight for an effective recount by posting a slightly differently worded petition.

As seems to be the case with recounts, I am afraid that it rather emphatically confirmed the original result garnering only 76 signatures this time around.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... e-2010-now

Neelu largely seems to have forgotten about this petition herself having moved on to petitioning for the release of 'political prisoners' such as Julian Assange and Sabine MacNeil
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:01 pmIt appears that .... allegedly .... it’s all very indelicate ....how can I say this .... Wilfred Wong has parted company with his “gentleman’s vegetables”.
It seems that W. Wong has in fact retained all his bits. And the Magnificent Seven are staying inside until trial next summer, including the two who pleaded guilty. I think there's a Neelu video rant covering this as well.

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north- ... p-19413245
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I don't think the two who pleaded guilty are being held on remand. I think it is the other five who are. The part that is concerning at the moment is the death of Frith.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It's not really spelled out in that press report, but the judge was quoted as saying “It will attract credit so as to reduce the sentence when you are dealt with but I can’t sentence until the outcome of the trial of the others.” which I interpreted as meaning they're staying on remand. Surely if they were out there would be nothing attracting credit? Unless it was badly worded of course and he meant (or said) "your time on remand up till today will attract credit"
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:41 pm It's not really spelled out in that press report, but the judge was quoted as saying “It will attract credit so as to reduce the sentence when you are dealt with but I can’t sentence until the outcome of the trial of the others.” which I interpreted as meaning they're staying on remand. Surely if they were out there would be nothing attracting credit? Unless it was badly worded of course and he meant (or said) "your time on remand up till today will attract credit"
An early guilty plea before trial will give you up to a 20% reduction in sentence, so what he said makes absolute sense.

Time on remand ALWAYS attracts credit, as does time spent outside electronically tagged which counts as "half" time (e.g 6 months on an electronic tag will count as 3 months time served).
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Not the most reliable source, I think I was maybe going by what Woman Neelu says, which in turn is based on the video from this other bird that I've never heard of before. Is she one of the Hamstead Hoaxers?
Ved Chaudhari
Wong Child Rescue Case Plea Hearing -
All 7 accused were refused bail
Trial next year 09 Aug 2021
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 2262308757
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

On the other hand, last month i received a surprise in the mail, a genuine hand written letter from an unknown address. I opened it, and it was from a witness who wanted to start a conversation by correspondence. I was touched by the amount of effort involved as presumably, i was not the only recipient.
I got one of them today!

We're being gang stalked, I tell you!

It's a missive that manages to be sweetly and sadly anachronistic and a bit disturbing at the same time. A real curiosity.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Does anyone understand what the Princess is rabbiting on about here because I'm sure I don't.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Bad new for all Britons, according to Neelu we didn't in fact land on the moon. Naturally I can't be arsed to read (or watch) her reference so I'm not sure if landing in Nevada was a navigational error or what.
Ved Chaudhari
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... sn=scwspwa
MSM frauds are exposed 60 years later, by Wikileaks.
UK did not land on the moon, it landed in NEVADA AND MADE out it landed on the moon
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That one is soooo old its whiskers have whiskers. I 'm not surprised that Princess Moonbeam has latched on to it and only just discovered it. YAWN!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

First time I've seen anyone claim a UK moon landing, either real or fake.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

aesmith wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:54 pm First time I've seen anyone claim a UK moon landing, either real or fake.
What do you mean the UK didn't land on the moon? I saw the film footage when I was 10 years old:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058100/
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

If that's your evidentiary standard then the honours go to the French;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLVChRVfZ74
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Grand Fenwick's moon shot was a lot more fun, though.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:40 am Grand Fenwick's moon shot was a lot more fun, though.
And they had fresh eggs on the way up and roast chicken on the way down. In.... Your... Face NASA!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

The Equity Lawyer has not had the opportunity to verify information that the Chancellor of the Exchequer, Mr Rishi Sunak, has a 1st Cousin who is also a 1st Cousin to Sunaina Chaudhari. He does not know whether the Family Connection influenced the appointment of Mr Sunak as Chancellor of the Exchequer.
I don't want to be the one who points out that if you share a 1st cousin, it means that you are in fact cousins, it and not only would it mean Sunaina Chaudhari is his cousin, but Neelu is too!

Huge, if true!

But I suspect if just more conspiracy bullshit from the keyboard of the Equity Lawyer.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

aesmith wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:13 am Bad new for all Britons, according to Neelu we didn't in fact land on the moon. Naturally I can't be arsed to read (or watch) her reference so I'm not sure if landing in Nevada was a navigational error or what.
Ved Chaudhari
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... sn=scwspwa
MSM frauds are exposed 60 years later, by Wikileaks.
UK did not land on the moon, it landed in NEVADA AND MADE out it landed on the moon
Not to pick too fine a nit, but no one ever claimed the UK landed on the moon.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:50 am
Not to pick too fine a nit, but no one ever claimed the UK landed on the moon.
To quote Al Murray, speaking as his alter-ego The Pub Landlord observed;

"Why would we, the British, the very people who invented gravity, want to go somewhere......where there isn't any?"

"The moon was never going to be part of the British Empire...oh no, no bastard livin' there....no-one to give it back to when we'd done with it....."