Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:56 pm In so far as I can understand it, the primary focus seems to be on getting people to get people to convert their 'commercial liens' into iliens.
Except, unlike the US, we don't have "commercial liens" in the UK. His scheme is a fiction. He is promoting an illegal financial arrangements to avoid paying taxes/court ordered debts/fines.

What is more likely is that no-one can be arsed to go after a low-level crook like him :wink:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I was FYI being facetious, I think O'Waaah's sucker list are dumber'n the proverbial rock.

I keep wondering if he actually has had any takers or if it is more complicated than his sucker list can deal with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh's latest posting on his blog is a long and deranged rant about how flu vaccines are the real cause of covid deaths, and how covid vaccines are going to sap and impurify all our precious bodily fluids.

He rounds off thusly:
Judgment Day Draws Ever Closer

It goes without saying that as soon as we have enough prima facie evidence to nail these charges and more, in the Private Criminal Prosecution of those who stand accused of fraud, treason and mass murder, we will proceed without hesitation.

Nevertheless, it is also worthy of note that the bait and switch described above is exactly the same kind of fraud the banksters love to play, which confirms who our real adversaries are in this mortal war of attrition, for those who still require confirmation of that fact.

Since the Rothschild cartel sits behind the curtain and pull the strings of their academic, scientific, media and political puppets, who will all no doubt sing like canaries when they appear before their juries, to defend their indefensible crimes against the people.

My instinct tells me that the exposure of this genocidal bait and switch has the potential to blow the lid off the whole scam a mile high, once we have all the prima facie evidence required to sustain the most serious allegations ever made in a Common Law court.
https://www.thebernician.net/the-bait-s ... rtalities/

No doubt some of his best friends are Jewish...
notorial dissent

He is definitely thrashing around looking for a hook isn't he?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:48 pm
My instinct tells me that the exposure of this genocidal bait and switch has the potential to blow the lid off the whole scam a mile high, once we have all the prima facie evidence required to sustain the most serious allegations ever made in a Common Law court.

No doubt some of his best friends are Jewish...
Such a nuisance this “evidence” thing. You don’t suppose that if he can’t get it then he won’t be able to bring them all to justice? It must be out there somewhere, it is unthinkable that there might not be any.

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

It goes without saying that as soon as we have enough prima facie evidence to nail these charges and more, in the Private Criminal Prosecution of those who stand accused of fraud, treason and mass murder, we will proceed without hesitation.
And it goes without saying that as soon as I have invented time travel back to the 1950s and brain transfer technology I'll be Audrey Hepburn.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:48 pm
And MY instinct tells me that, as soon as I find the Fountain of Youth and the Superman Spring, my wife and I will assume the physical appearances which we had when we were young adults, and will have super-powers, as well. :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It's a cynical point of view, I know. but the reference to 'bait and switch' from someone who promised to have a Cabinet Minister in the slammer, and MP's running for the hills, yet is is now trying to promote a dodgy cryptocurrency seems to be as good an example of hubris as you could find. I can't decide whether it's deliberate, a way of showing himself how much cleverer than everyone else he is and/or to convince himself that his marks are so thick that they deserve to be taken; or inadvertent and he's so narcissistic and stupid that the irony escapes him.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Welcome to 2021! MoB’s time over the festive break has been well spent wheeling out a new website for the credulous and naive to slavishly follow. This time it’s the Universal Community Trust. This utopian crew want to bring hope peace and light, all very laudable;
Treaty of Universal Community Trust is a declaration of independence, sovereignty and jurisdiction, founded on the principles of Natural Law. UCT Treaty was ratified by 25 independent sovereign nations of indigenous peoples on 21 June 2012 CE.
The independent sovereign nations being mostly some crackpots back garden. He continues;
What is Natural Law?

The principles of Natural Law (also sometimes called the Common Law) can be summarised by the following divine maxim:

“Do no harm, cause no loss, and accept no wrongdoing against you.”
But a bit of a rewrite from other, earlier versions and backed apparently by a higher power - Divine. MoB and company are declaring complete UDI from society as a whole and their new lifestyle trumps yours, oh yes.
UCT, through UCT Treaty, has established supreme jurisdiction of Natural Law, and therefore all presumed jurisdictions and authorities of the current system are declared null and void.
Along the way the UCT will allow development free from regulations and pesky taxes all running on a new value-free currency. Another sure fire winner for 2021 - what could possibly go wrong!
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I hope you've got permission to copy those quotes, or you're in BIG trouble :)
All Rights Reserved under Magna Carta 2020 & the Treaty of UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST | Copyright UCT
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:42 am
What is Natural Law?

The principles of Natural Law (also sometimes called the Common Law) can be summarised by the following divine maxim:

“Do no harm, cause no loss, and accept no wrongdoing against you.”
The moron can't even get that right. Natural Law is:

* The development of each individual's consciousness through the Transcendental Meditation and TM-Sidhi programme
* Reduce health care costs by training the citizens in personal health assessment via self-pulse reading, an aspect of the Maharishi Vedic Approach to Health.
* Maintaining the collective health of the country by creating groups of experts in the TM-Sidhi programme's Yogic Flying technique.
* Bringing the individual and the country into tune with Natural Law so that unfavourable planetary influences are neutralised.
* Assuring that the country's work and home environments support health, and happiness.

Nowt at all to do with common law.

But then I suspected our little trust baby has been a dippy-hippie all along!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Is this evidence of a 'People's Front of Judea'/'Judean People's Front' situation between Waugh and Elizabeth Nolson?
Elisabeth Nolson
31 December 2020 at 08:52
Hello you have all joined the wrong group.. you need to be in the Universal Law Community Trust group do your steps in there and then in here to organise your free energy supply
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Univer ... 329897661/
notorial dissent

Ya know, I don't think "value-free currency" means what he thinks it does, although it is probably highly accurate. Otherwise, just more of the usual bull cheese.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:48 pm Waugh's latest posting on his blog is a long and deranged rant about how flu vaccines are the real cause of covid deaths, and how covid vaccines are going to sap and impurify all our precious bodily fluids.
Does the UK even carry out mass flu vaccination in the Spring? That's not quite a rhetorical question because I don't know, but everything I've seen suggests it's done in the Autumn starting from around September.
out of the 14 million vaccinated with the flu shot during the first 12 weeks of 2020, at least 52,780 would have been expected to suffer fatal adverse events from the vaccines administered.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Does the UK even carry out mass flu vaccination in the Spring?
Good point. No, as one might expect, they are generally done in the autumn for that winter's expected strain. I had my 2020 one in November.
longdog

Post by longdog »

out of the 14 million vaccinated with the flu shot during the first 12 weeks of 2020, at least 52,780 would have been expected to suffer fatal adverse events from the vaccines administered.
Which of course never happened which could be for one of two reasons.

1) The powers that be have covered up this carnage.

2) He's making shit up.

Guess where I've laid my shiny shilling.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Since the Rothschild cartel sits behind the curtain and pull the strings of their academic, scientific, media and political puppets, who will all no doubt sing like canaries when they appear before their juries, to defend their indefensible crimes against the people.
Michael Waugh 30/12/20

This article from the Independent 7/1/21 shows the depths of the sewer Waugh is swimming in.
As a Jewish person, I’ve experienced anti-lockdown antisemitism – it must stop

Conspiracy theorists believe coronavirus is a scam created by Jewish people, I fear another attack on my community
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/je ... 83731.html
longdog

Post by longdog »

Conspiracy theorists believe EVERYTHING is a scam created by Jewish people.

It's no surprise to see O'Bonkers peddling anti-Semitic shit whether he believes it or not. He's just feeding his audience what they want.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:27 pm It's no surprise to see O'Bonkers peddling anti-Semitic shit whether he believes it or not. He's just feeding his audience what they want.
O'Bonkers has a long history of anti-Semitism. This is not a playing to the gallery. He is the gallery.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:18 pm
longdog wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:27 pm It's no surprise to see O'Bonkers peddling anti-Semitic shit whether he believes it or not. He's just feeding his audience what they want.
O'Bonkers has a long history of anti-Semitism. This is not a playing to the gallery. He is the gallery.
I'll take your word for that. I tend to assume that CT loons are anti-Semitic by default and even if they are not they don't get any prizes... They're still loons.