Elaine keeps plugging away with stupid TP filings

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Elaine keeps plugging away with stupid TP filings

Post by Demosthenes »

12/17/2007 218 Letter to Chief Deputy Clerk from Elaine Brown re: re copy of true bill (Attachments: # 1) (jab) (Entered: 12/20/2007)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown218.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown218-1.pdf

12/20/2007 219 Copy of Letter to IRS (Attachments: # 1Debt Collector Disclosure Statement form) (jab) (Entered: 12/20/2007)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown219.pdf
http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown219-1.pdf

12/20/2007 220 Letter to Elaine Brown from Chief Deputy Clerk re: response to 12/17 and 12/20 letters (jab) (Entered: 12/20/2007)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown220.pdf
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Recent stuff from Ed:

12/07/2007 216 Letter to Clerk of Courts from Edward Brown re: requesting forms (jab) (Entered: 12/11/2007)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown216.pdf

12/10/2007 217 Letter to Edward Brown from Chief Deputy Clerk re: response to 12/7/07 letter (jab) (Entered: 12/11/2007)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown217.pdf
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Elaine keeps plugging away with stupid TP filings

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:12/17/2007 218 Letter to Chief Deputy Clerk from Elaine Brown re: re copy of true bill (Attachments: # 1) (jab) (Entered: 12/20/2007)

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/brown218.pdf
Elaine-Convict:Brown wrote: You have 10 days to respond.
Or what?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Hey, maybe Elaine is implying that if she receives no response within 10 days, she will simply refuse to budge from her government-provided hotel space until, say, about April of the year 2012 -- forcing the taxpayers of the United States to support her in a lifestyle to which she will (whether she likes it or not) become accustomed.

Oh, wait ....

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... &x=21&y=21
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

I wish that Dan Lynch (the Deputy Clerk) would end his letters with something like: "I hope you are doing well and prospering in your new home" or something like that. :twisted:
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Or, he could ask whether or not she's still familiar with the going rate for a two-surface filling.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

November 28, 2007 a.d.

Dear Maureen,

Such a treat getting a letter from you. You must tell me more about yourself. Where is Sonora? I have a time share in Puerta Vallarta, and so have spent a little time in Mexico. I have felt I would like to retire there. Who knows, perhaps yet.

I am OK, unlike Ed. I worry about him constantly. It appears he has not received any of the 7 letters I have sent him since we got permission to write to each other. I have received 1 letter from him, which took 2 1/2 weeks to get to me. Others have communicated with him, but they seem to be holding my letters. They still have him in isolation - he is being abused. I can only assume that they do not want him talking to other prisoners.

My hand is very shaky today, so please excuse my writing. You have such a beautiful handwriting.

Were do you live when you are not in Mexico? Why did you pick Mexico, specificially Sonora? What was you work before you retired?

I am working with some women here unraveling the way that the gov. works, thus allowing us to get out from under their "jurisdiction." Half of these inmates should not be here.

Please keep writing - mail call is the highlight of the day.

Elaine
I guess the IRS now knows about the time share...
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Dear Maureen,

Such a treat getting a letter from you. You must tell me more about yourself. Where is Sonora? I have a time share in Puerta Vallarta, [...]
So, what's Maureen's badge number?
I am working with some women here unraveling the way that the gov. works, thus allowing us to get out from under their "jurisdiction." Half of these inmates should not be here.
The other half should be:

(a) Turning tricks in Tijuana
(b) Turning tricks in Washington, DC
(c) Working for the CIA
(d) Working for the Mafia
(e) Working for the GOP
(f) Working for Bob Shultz
(g) In a nunnery
(h) Working for one of fuzzrabbit's "masters"
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:(a) Turning tricks in Tijuana
(b) Turning tricks in Washington, DC
(c) Working for the CIA
(d) Working for the Mafia
(e) Working for the GOP
(f) Working for Bob Shultz
(g) In a nunnery
Working security at Yanni concerts.
Spraypainting the spots on dalmations.
Operating the Sludge hammer at a Liberty Dollar RCO near you.
Replacing Paula Abdul as the stoned judge on American Idol
Handing out parking tickets at the free clinic.
Working on the script for the next Knights Templar play tentatively titled, "I Stubbed My Toe on a Sour Patch Kid and Fell on a Flaming Puddle of Ovaltine"
Stalking Henry Rollins. Again.
Playing racquetball with the writers of Prison Break
Beating helpless paintbrushes with the hoof of a horny centaur.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

They still have him in isolation - he is being abused.
For the love of God, will someone turn Ed loose with the other prisoners. The entertainment value would be priceless.
Trippy

Wake up, Elaine!

Post by Trippy »

Elaine Brown wrote:It appears he has not received any of the 7 letters I have sent him since we got permission to write to each other. I have received 1 letter from him, which took 2 1/2 weeks to get to me. Others have communicated with him, but they seem to be holding my letters.
If this doesn't prove that Ed is a selfish sociopath, I don't know what does. He's obviously no longer interested in her, since she's no longer useful to him.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

More from the NH Underground forum, this was posted by Keith who displays his home address on the envelopes.

THE TALE OF THE ENVELOPE!

so elaine sent shaun kranish an envelope of legal documents several weeks ago. he reports that he never received them. so i told elaine to send the docs to me and see what happens. so she did. after a week and a half i emailed her to tell her it still hadnt arrived and if i didnt get it by the following day i was going to file a complaint with the post office. she received that email ad sent another copy out the next day just in case and this time she put extra postage on it in case that was the reason. when i got my mail the next day the first set of papers she sent me was there. funny thing though is that the envelope had been opened and it was only sealed by a little tiny patch.it gets weirder.....there was no postmark on the envelope as if it had been dropped into my mailbox by someone other than the mailman.....it was stamped but the stamp wasnt cancelled! even weirder, i went to the post office to inquire as to why my mail was in the condition it was in without being bagged as damaged and the clerk behind the counter told me that the envelope didnt even have enough postage to make it from elaine to me!!!!! it was .17 cents short!!! so tell me how does an envelope without enough postage get from elaine to me without ever being checked or having the stamp cancelled?Huh? and it getting opened! oh it still gets better yet..... the second envelope comes in today and it is ripped open in the IDENTICAL way!!! at least this one had the correct postage and was cancelled....but how did the other one get to my house?? i think the feds are playing games with mine and elaines mail!!!
heres an image of the envelopes:

http://newhampshireunderground.com/foru ... [url][list][/list]
    [/url]

Post by . »

This idiot doesn't understand that outgoing federal prison mail (other than that involving attorney-client privilege) is examined in detail?

This idiot doesn't understand that mail with more than zero postage is always delivered and is only delivered postage-due if the USPS catches the lack of sufficient postage?

This idiot doesn't understand that not every stamp gets canceled by the USPS because they use high-speed, automatic-feed machines to do it and not some guy with an eyeshade and a rubber stamp?

Is this moron really so totally delusional that he thinks that some secret goobermint agent personally deposited anything in his mailbox?

Of course, he's a nut-cake TP.
    All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.

Post by . »

As for the cancellations, or lack thereof, all it takes is one dry ink pad, or an off center stamper, or an odd sized envelope.
    Canceling machines don't use "ink pads," the ink is constantly fed to the rubber rollers which imprint the cancelation. The rollers also can't be "off-center" as they are a fixed height above the bottom of the envelopes being processed. No "odd-sized" pieces go through the canceling machines, as they are extracted from the stream elsewhere.

I only know this stuff because I worked for the USPS (before it was the USPS) part-time during college and I know that they're still using the same technology.

40 years later. Close enough for government work.
    Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Date: Jan 9, 2008 12:32 PM
    Subject: help me find video to help elaine brown?!
    Body: im looking for a you tube video on personal sovereignty . it was done by a canadian guy. a short guy standing in front of a white dry erase board i believe. it talks about the use of ucc bond filings i think he was wearing a little beret maybe?? he was canadian i believe also. anyone help?? it is not the guy winston shrout. thanks for any help!
    keith
    Demo.
    Evil Squirrel Overlord
    Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Ahhh, Cousin Pierre Eau Claire from Montrebec!

ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Bud Dickman wrote:More from the NH Underground forum, this was posted by Keith who displays his home address on the envelopes.

THE TALE OF THE ENVELOPE!

so elaine sent shaun kranish an envelope of legal documents several weeks ago. he reports that he never received them. so i told elaine to send the docs to me and see what happens. so she did. after a week and a half i emailed her to tell her it still hadnt arrived and if i didnt get it by the following day i was going to file a complaint with the post office. she received that email ad sent another copy out the next day just in case and this time she put extra postage on it in case that was the reason. when i got my mail the next day the first set of papers she sent me was there. funny thing though is that the envelope had been opened and it was only sealed by a little tiny patch.it gets weirder.....there was no postmark on the envelope as if it had been dropped into my mailbox by someone other than the mailman.....it was stamped but the stamp wasnt cancelled! even weirder, i went to the post office to inquire as to why my mail was in the condition it was in without being bagged as damaged and the clerk behind the counter told me that the envelope didnt even have enough postage to make it from elaine to me!!!!! it was .17 cents short!!! so tell me how does an envelope without enough postage get from elaine to me without ever being checked or having the stamp cancelled?Huh? and it getting opened! oh it still gets better yet..... the second envelope comes in today and it is ripped open in the IDENTICAL way!!! at least this one had the correct postage and was cancelled....but how did the other one get to my house?? i think the feds are playing games with mine and elaines mail!!!
    heres an image of the envelopes:

http://newhampshireunderground.com/foru ... [url][list][/list]
      [/url]
      Try reading that with the voice of Weird Al Yankovich in your head, a'la "Albuquerque" (listen at http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xkxtb6REaqI if you're unsure what I'm talking about). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
      Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Meanwhile, Edward Lewis: family Brown is now residing at the Federal Correctional Institution at Fairton, New Jersey:

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... &x=24&y=21
      "My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
      Famspear

Post by Famspear »

According to the U.S. Bureau of Prisons, Fairton "is a medium security facility for male offenders. It also has an adjacent satellite prison camp housing minimum security male offenders." The facility "is located in rural south central New Jersey, 50 miles southeast of Philadelphia and 40 miles west of Atlantic City."

Eddie's prisoner number is 03923-049.
      ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

I wonder if this location will be Ed's long term home or just another temporary location. I assume once the next indictment comes out that he will be moved back to NH for easy access to the Court,