Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

"They can't control us all when we stand up to them."
If their "movement" whether that be Covidiotism or PLDism were millions strong that might be a valid claim but in the real world "us all" is just a handful of nutters.

On the subject of The Facesbook... Hands up everybody who has been perma-banned this week.

I'm putting up both hands as I've been perma-banned twice in one week. I'm not sure I can be bothered with it any more. The Zuck is clearly only interested in having the thickest and most gullible product to sell to the advertisers. And by product I do of course mean "members".

Facebook is fun when you can take the piss out of the anti-vaxxers, woo-peddlars, conspiritards and other assorted nutcase. If you can't do that, and it seems you can't as it transgresses, in some undefined way, their "community standards", it's not worth bothering with.

Telling people that vaccines will *DEFINITELY* kill you, that Covid is a hoax and that you can do what you like because Magnum Carter is fine. Call a moron a moron and you're out.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:16 pm On the subject of The Facesbook... Hands up everybody who has been perma-banned this week.
I've not been. Probably because I left the platform 3 years ago.

Facebook is the most pernicious service out there. Twitter is an open sewer, but Facebook's business model is to profit by deliberately promoting and amplifying misinformation (for simplification: clickbait), which is where I think they differ from the other services.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:03 pm
longdog wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:16 pm On the subject of The Facesbook... Hands up everybody who has been perma-banned this week.
I've not been. Probably because I left the platform 3 years ago.

Facebook is the most pernicious service out there. Twitter is an open sewer, but Facebook's business model is to profit by deliberately promoting and amplifying misinformation (for simplification: clickbait), which is where I think they differ from the other services.
It goes beyond that. Facebook tries to pretend that it is doing a wonderful job of censoring verifying information and alerting everyone when a post is absolutely false. But their "verifiers" must be selected on the basis of whether they had their sense of humor surgically removed. As a very recent example, my cousin's husband posted a snapshot of the "note" that Trump left for Biden on his inaugaration. Since Biden did not disclose what was in the note, it was obviously going to trigger a lot of memes and other jokes at the expense of what was really in the note. The Farcebook "verifier" immediately pounced on the version my cousin-in-law posted with the dreaded screen cover "Proven False" as though anyone would actually think that this note was actually the real McCoy.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I TOLD people that it they joined Facebook they were inviting DEMONS into their homes, but would they listen? :)

To be serious for a moment, it astonishes me that friends of mine on the left still use FB even after the Cambridge Analytica scandal. It really is quite close to addictive behaviour.

Meanwhile - guess who's also been complaining about FB's moderation?
Furthermore, it also appears that my ability to post on Facebook has already been severely hampered by an all-pervading shadow ban.

This is preventing almost almost 25,000 friends and followers from seeing my content, unless they go looking for it.However, even if people do find it, my Facebook posts now very often get falsely branded as false or partially false, by the Gates-funded fact-checkers.
https://www.thebernician.net/time-for-a ... platforms/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

M of B wrote:... This is preventing almost almost 25,000 friends and followers from seeing my content, unless they go looking for it.
Does that make any sense? Surely if you want to see his content, that's exactly what you do normally, go looking for it. Not really sure what he's complaining about, and it sounds more like an attempt to claim he's some important that "they" are after him.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

25,000 followers isn't even that many.
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

Re Nottingham Troofers in passim..

It wasn't me gov etc.

BBC News - Covid: Man pleads not guilty over Christian tearoom gathering
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-n ... e-55860805
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Well, Ms Quinn's 'Great Re-opening' appears to have gone with a whimper.

Kirklees had obtained an injunction with power of arrest, and the cops were waiting to pounce so, according to the Bradford Telegraph & Argus -
A salon owner who defied lockdown rules last year parked up outside but kept the shop’s shutters down, despite claiming she would reopen today.

Sinead Quinn, owner of Quinn Blakey Hairdressing, parked outside her Oakenshaw salon just a few minutes after her scheduled opening time of 9am.

She stayed parked up outside the salon in a black Range Rover before driving off after 30 minutes.
https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk ... ot-reopen/

Those commenting on Yorkshire Live's version of the story were less than supportive.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/wes ... r-19733203
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Looks like Ms Quinn has thrown in the towel.
AN injunction imposed on a salon owner who defied lockdown rules last year has been ordered to continue.

Judge Mark Gosnell added Ms Quinn is also ordered to pay £2,455 in the five-minute long remote hearing.

Ms Quinn failed to attend today's remote hearing as she did not give the court her contact telephone number to do so, the hearing was told.
Helen Wilson, representing Kirklees Council, said told Ms Quinn has not reopened to customers during the time of the injunction to date. Ms Quinn also placed a copy of the injunction letter on her Instagram page, which is no longer active.

Ms Quinn has earlier parked outside her Oakenshaw salon just a few minutes after her scheduled opening time of 9am.

She stayed parked up outside the salon in a black Range Rover before driving off after 30 minutes.

A marked police car, a number of uniformed police officers and council officials were also waiting outside the salon.

Ms Quinn was also spotted briefly returning to her salon on February 1. She opened up the salon but was only inside briefly and appeared to drop off some envelopes before leaving with a small package.

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/ ... ded-court/
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

"The Seventh String" post_id=256205 time=1511663845 user_id=30080]
A rather lengthy document uploaded by Mr Wilkinson to the PLD Facebook group and addressed to Lord Carmyle. I wonder what his Lordship makes of his fan-base....
I watched a Video where a very bemused Lord Carmyle said he just throws them out unread.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Just out of idle curiosity, how many of the Barons who "invoked Article 61" are still alive? Wasn't that close to 20 years ago?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:35 pmI watched a Video where a very bemused Lord Carmyle said he just throws them out unread.
... it's not me that's signing for them when I go home I find a pile of letters on the kitchen table which have this big yellow badge saying they have to be signed for and I don't know who signed for them somebody who wandered into the shop at the time the mail boat came in probably.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:38 am
... it's not me that's signing for them when I go home I find a pile of letters on the kitchen table which have this big yellow badge saying they have to be signed for and I don't know who signed for them somebody who wandered into the shop at the time the mail boat came in probably.
Before I was kicked from the Facebook group I challenged them on this. Answer: It doesn't matter, as long as they're delivered it's all OK.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Given that their oath to the barons is entirely worthless they're half right. It doesn't make any difference.

It doesn't matter if the oath is signed for, delivered unsigned for or thrown into Loch Sporran by the skipper of the mail-boat. It's all the same.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

longdog wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:49 pm It doesn't matter if the oath is signed for, delivered unsigned for or thrown into Loch Sporran by the skipper of the mail-boat. It's all the same.
Don't throw it in the loch, it might dilute the whisky:

That particular ditty is just something I've had to deal with the last few days correcting some disinformation on Canadian alt.right facebook groups.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like Jacquie P and Stacey W have come to blows, and J has come out on top ...
Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
We have kept the details of what happened quiet out of respect for those involved.
You're seriously worried about Stacey getting a court De jure ?
What you should be worried about is getting our court De jure to have the TREASON evidence heard instead of trying to disrupt this movement !
Oh believe you me she WILL stand before the Jury ! Along with the rest of the traitors to your FREEDOM !
This discussion is Over ! You were given witness testimony verifying my claim ! Leave it at that or leave this group it's that simple !
Get back to fighting for your freedom and Future of your Children or move along.
The simple fact that you are still discussing it shows I am right !
Look at the division you're allowing it to bring 🤔
Number 1 rule of warfare people Divide and Conquer !
I'm not the one still causing problems and complaining I'm not the one on the attack !
I know that the fight is way more important.
Get it together people where are your priorities ?
And ..
Emily Smedley
Tonie Bond
have to agree. If it wasn’t for Stacy and her work sharing about this Magna Carta A61 movement many wouldn’t even know about it.
Jacquie Phoenix
Emily Smedley
excuse me ? This is not Staceys group nor is it her movement ! David Robinson gave me the touch to carry on his legacy not her show some respect for our mentor again my decision is final you can leave if you don't want your freedom but fact is Redress is more important than 1 person who doesn't care about your freedom end of .
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Assuming that was a cut and paste reposting, "David Robinson gave me the touch" would explain a lot!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Mangy Carthorse version of the pope. Dismal Deceased Dave's representative on earth.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Breaking News from the Phoenix UK Tour. Outstayed her welcome as a house guest of a disciple, got drunk, trashed the place. Robbed a Bargain Booze & had collar felt.

This is breaking news from a reliable source (Facebook), more to follow.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

I just want to take a moment to say :haha: