UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by aesmith »

Is something happening, or about to happen on Planet Neelu? Or Planet EWE, it's completely unclear from what she says ...

Not sure I want to quote all the nonsense, but it starts off ...
Royal Commission + 2019 004208 Trial Management Proposals for 10th February 2021 6th Februaryv2021
A couple of other dates are mentioned ...
3. A 2019 004208 Trial Date Denial + Trial Omission from the Hearing List on 9th February 2021 by the High
Court
and ...
Filing by Citizen Ms Berry got a Dismissal List Vacation Notice Email on 5th February 2021 from the Court of Appeal.
I don't know if anyone can make sense of the jibberish.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 9734945337
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Should have read the earlier post ..
24 December 2020 at 13:12
To: lou lotus
Dear Ms Berry,
I write to advise that following the dismissal of your application for permission to appeal the decisions of Lord Justice Dingemans and Mr Justice Nicol on 20 February, the committal hearing has been listed for 10 February 2021 at the Royal Courts of Justice in London.
IMPORTANT NOTICE
The Court has the power to send you to prison, to fine you or to seize your assets if it finds that any of the allegations made against you are true and amount to a contempt of court. You must attend Court on 10 February 2021. It is in your own interest to do so. You should bring with you any witnesses and/or documents which you think will help you put your side of the case. If you consider the allegations are not true you must tell the Court of any good reason why they do not amount to a contempt of court, or, if they do, why you should not be punished. If you need advice, you should show this email at once to your solicitor or go to a Citizen’s Advice Bureau or similar organisation.
Kind regards
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 3156940891
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

aesmith wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:01 pm Is something happening, or about to happen on Planet Neelu? Or Planet EWE, it's completely unclear from what she says ...

Not sure I want to quote all the nonsense, but it starts off ...
Royal Commission + 2019 004208 Trial Management Proposals for 10th February 2021 6th Februaryv2021
A couple of other dates are mentioned ...
3. A 2019 004208 Trial Date Denial + Trial Omission from the Hearing List on 9th February 2021 by the High
Court
and ...
Filing by Citizen Ms Berry got a Dismissal List Vacation Notice Email on 5th February 2021 from the Court of Appeal.
I don't know if anyone can make sense of the jibberish.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 9734945337
The best part of this post is the plaintive request, by one of Neelu's fools acolytes:

"Neelu can u please explain what this legalese actually is? And how it might affect us? Thanks."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:01 pm Is something happening, or about to happen on Planet Neelu?
Now, I do not know anymore than others on this particular hearing... but without posting anything that may be construed as prejudicing matters, I've looked over my notes and it looks like this is related to her public utterances on Hoaxtead and Sabine McNeill.

I shall make no further comment unless I can defend it as a statement of fact.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

It’s difficult to know with any certainty whether Neelu will get what’s coming or once more dance out of court. There’s always always an appeal said to be ongoing in the High court or even the Supreme Court but as I read this maybe, just maybe the end of the road is finally approaching. Or not.

Neelu and her lay advisor EWE trumpet success on her page, the recusal of a judge in one of Eddie’s numerous appearance last year is a WIN!!!11!! which they claim vindicates all the pseudo law EWE pedals - seemingly with impunity. All that did was impose another judge who really sorted matters and.......erm....failed to get a grip, booting the can well down the road, presumably to when she’s on holiday.

The Eddie and Neelu show should have ended its run years ago yet here we are, a day or two away from yet more High Court tomfoolery. Pound says that even if Neelu turns up on the 10th nothing will happen. I’d love to be proved wrong and the curtain to finally come down but these judges all appear to be overly indulgent doddery old farts from here.

Again.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like she has a committal hearing that she has been advised to attend, wonder if she'll even bother to show up. I would think they would be tired of this by now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

For the Record:
DIVISIONAL COURT
COURT 16
Before LORD JUSTICE LEWIS & MR JUSTICE MARTIN SPENCER
Wednesday, 10th February 2021 At half past 10
ROBED
APPLICATION TO COMMIT
QB-2019-004208 HM Solicitor General v Neelu Berry
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:59 pm For the Record:
DIVISIONAL COURT
COURT 16
Before LORD JUSTICE LEWIS & MR JUSTICE MARTIN SPENCER
Wednesday, 10th February 2021 At half past 10
ROBED
APPLICATION TO COMMIT
QB-2019-004208 HM Solicitor General v Neelu Berry
Prediction:
Nelly & Ted will reduce these proceedings to their usual farcical state, wasting scarce resources and demonstrating again their utter contempt for the rule of law. And nothing significant or effective will be done about that.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

She doesn't think she needs to turn up anyway, she's sent an email telling them to can the hearing. It's not quite clear why she thinks they'll comply, given the Court of Appeal has already thrown out her application ..
Ved Chaudhari
Joy Partington I think its done it thanks, email request for urgent order by Appeal Court has gone to stay all proceedings
AnOwlCalledSage

Checked with the RCJ. Judgement has not been handed down yet, so the circus continues.

No further details.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I don't know if it's significant that she's not exactly crowing. One post yesterday afternoon saying "on my way home", followed by some blurb about how her real home was in Pakistan for 300 years while she was being reincarnated. Or something.
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:08 pm I don't know if it's significant that she's not exactly crowing. One post yesterday afternoon saying "on my way home", followed by some blurb about how her real home was in Pakistan for 300 years while she was being reincarnated. Or something.
I thought she had declared that she was not going to turn up. I guess that email about possible imprisonment changed her mind!

The RCJ only would say that a judgment hasn't been handed down, so it could be that the judges heard the evidence and have reserved judgment whilst they mull it over.

Of course, we won't know the full official gibberish until we hear from EWE!
AnOwlCalledSage

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:37 pm Of course, we won't know the full official gibberish until we hear from EWE!
Addendum: Damn. Haven't checked them for a while, so my usual side door into the World of Neelu is no more. You Tube has terminated both Andy Devine and Matt Taylor's accounts for breaching their terms. You don't say!!!
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

From EWE's last despatch on 8/2
The Security Officers had Prior Experience of Royal Commission Cases and used Provocation Frauds with intent to use the Provocation Response as an Exclusion Reason Fraud. Exclusion Fraud Findings by the Equity Lawyer got Continuing Exclusion Frauds and Exclusion Fraud Denials by Security Officers. Identification Requests by the Equity Lawyer got Identification Refusal Frauds and Engagement Refusal Frauds by the Security Officers. Loud Protests by the Equity Lawyer got a Personal Appearance, Repeat Exclusion Fraud Orders, Contempt Remedy Hearing Denial Fraud and Identification Refusal Fraud by the Crown Prosecutor. A ‘PLO’ Claim by a Security Officer got a PLO Clarification Request by the Equity Lawyer and a Clarification Refusal by the Security Guard. A Security Video Preservation Requests by the Equity Lawyer got Engagement Refusal Frauds by the Security Guards. The Video Record included the PLO turning the Property Box upside down and tapping it on the Reception Desk so that Paper Piece fell on the floor Scan Machine instead of emptying it into the Rubbish Bin that was within 2 metres of where she stood.
Not clear where this happened, but reading between the lines, it looks as if he may (finally) be persona non grata at the RCJ?
AnOwlCalledSage

In the context of his recent posts, I suspect he is still trying to interfere in family law matters and has been told to f*** off!
When social services are very concerned about the welfare of a child, the social worker may wish to consider taking the case to Court so they can make Court Orders to protect the child.

PLO stands for 'Public Law Outline', a set of rules which tells social workers how to deal with these sorts of cases.

The Public Law Outline rules say that when social workers are thinking that they may need to go to Court they should invite the parents to a meeting to discuss their concerns. This is also known as a "pre-proceedings" meeting.

This meeting considers what needs to be done to protect the child from harm, and how an agreement can be reached to ensure this. The aim here is to see if any problems can be fixed without needing to go to Court.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I think this is her first feedback from the hearing, she does not seem happy ...
PUBLIC NOTICE
I can confirm that I, a woman, will be appealing the Fraudulent Proceedings, whilst I had several appeals pending in a higher jurisdiction and I was subjected to:-
Multiple and sustained Judicial Gang War and Violations, in every possible way, in court 16, Queens Bench Division, Royal Courts of Justice, between 10.30am to 4.30pm on Wed 10th Feb 2021
The severity of which have worsened over the last 20 years
The transcript of the court proceedings prove it.
The abuse of power, abuse of office, money laundering to persecute protected Witnesses was rampant in these proceedings
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:09 am I think this is her first feedback from the hearing, she does not seem happy ...
PUBLIC NOTICE
I can confirm that I, a woman, will be appealing the Fraudulent Proceedings, whilst I had several appeals pending in a higher jurisdiction and I was subjected to:-
Multiple and sustained Judicial Gang War and Violations, in every possible way, in court 16, Queens Bench Division, Royal Courts of Justice, between 10.30am to 4.30pm on Wed 10th Feb 2021
The severity of which have worsened over the last 20 years
The transcript of the court proceedings prove it.
The abuse of power, abuse of office, money laundering to persecute protected Witnesses was rampant in these proceedings
I am probably wrong here but, as no judgement was handed down, BAILII won't have an entry posted so unless she publishes "the transcript", we won't know what happened. It does sound like she tried her Royal Commission bullshit and was told to shut up!

What I am puzzled about is that she is reacting as though permission was given to proceed with contempt proceedings because she would have been crowing about her !!!SUCCESS1!! if she had got even the minor step of having the can kicked down the road as per EWE in November.

I guess the clerk could have been mistaken when I was told that there wasn't a judgement.

Edit: Now doubly confused. I think this was an application to commit, rather than committal proceedings. But I've read this and am now confused as to the process. I always assumed that the Solicitor General had to apply for committal proceedings to be allowed, then if permission was granted then committal proceedings took place later. However, some of the notes Neelu posted seem to imply that she had been sent the warning that is required by law before an actual committal proceeding takes place.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/proced ... 52#IDA3MVS

Update: From the scrambled eggs that substitutes for a brain in the head of EWE.
The 2019 004208 Trial Frauds on 10th February 2021 get the Trial Stay Protection Breach Contempt Fraud Appeal DRAFT Grounds and Proposals for Citizen Ms Berry v Solicitor General.
If I had to hazard a guess, I would say that permission was given to proceed and Neelu failed to delay the case by bringing up her "You cannot hear this, it is all part of the Royal Commission" defence and was told to get lost.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Looks as if Berry may have tried to play the I'm a bit simple and baffled card:
The Remedy Process motivated the Corrupt Officers who serviced Paedophile Protection Frauds and Satanic Practice Protection Frauds Protection to demanded Protection Frauds. They were given Trial Frauds. The one against Mrs Sabine McNeil used a Witness Identity Publicity Restraint Order that identified Witness X and Others, and Official Publicity with a Public Display of the Publicity Restraint Order in a Crown Court Building that put the Witness Identities in the Public Domain and then Publicity Restraint Breach Enforcement Frauds against Confused Citizens.

The 2019 004208 Publicity Restraint Breach Enforcement Frauds against Confused Citizen Ms Berry enables a Satanic Practice Protection Fraud Case Reference to Parliament.
https://equitygovernance.uk/author/edward/

Edit - Sabine McNeill's defence tried to argue that she was 'misguided, suggestible, and misled' at her trial
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:36 am Edit - Sabine McNeill's defence tried to argue that she was 'misguided, suggestible, and misled' at her trial
True, but the prosecution rather brutally tore that apart, showing clear malice aforethought and a complete lack of contrition.

Neelu has an even bigger problem than Sabine right now, in that her acolytes like Paterson, Devine, Taylor, Power-Disney etc. (as opposed to EWE who as was presented at his application for committal proceedings as simply an opportunist latching onto fools) have continued to publish her nonsense and videos which means that her rantings and ravings cannot be dismissed as "confused".

Add to that her continued breaches of her 2004 retraining orders and we have mens rea established beyond reasonable doubt.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:02 pm True, but the prosecution rather brutally tore that apart, showing clear malice aforethought and a complete lack of contrition.
If memory serves, and I think it does, S McN pissed on her own bonfire repeatedly during the trial by playing the 'confused old woman who bitterly regrets her actions' card and then immediately playing the "I was only hashtag saving the kiddiewinks and would do it all again" card.

I know every judge and magistrate in the world knows that the defendant's contrition and regret is mostly that they got caught, but it's a part of the pantomime and you're not supposed to acknowledge that it's bullshit if you are up before the beak. S McN made it blatantly obvious and that alone probably accounted for a couple of years of the sentence.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?