UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by SpearGrass »

Surprising though it is, Neelu is probably right about it being costs. And no, the penalty for non-payment isn't the same. It's your usual debt-collection solutions, bailiffs, charging orders etc.
John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by John Uskglass »

It's your usual debt-collection solutions, bailiffs, charging orders etc.
So easily dealt with by three magick letters... :)
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:12 pm
we learn that she was fined £56,000
Costs rather than a fine according to her, to be pedantic. I don't know if there's any difference in the penalty for non-payment?
This rang a bell but I have so far failed to locate anything to confirm it. The gist of it is that she may be barred from bringing further civil actions without first clearing her outstanding bill for costs already awarded against her. If correct it’s quite a neat way of shutting her down.

TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:12 pm
we learn that she was fined £56,000
Costs rather than a fine according to her, to be pedantic. I don't know if there's any difference in the penalty for non-payment?
I'd be wary of believing her that this is the case. The court cannot charge for the cost of investigation. Even with the highest costs the law would allow that is 812 hours of lawyer fees (paralegals and support staff costs are lower), which for a slam dunk case would be outrageous abuse, especially as a jury was not required.

Contempt of court comes with it, as well as a custodial sentence, potential of an unlimited fine. I suspect that she has been fined £50,000 with costs of £6,000.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Reading between the lines of the latest EWE nonsense, Neelu's filing about her "protected witness" idiocy was chucked out, and her appeal (which is a right) of her contempt sentence has been rejected.
On 22nd February 2021 the Protection Breach Contempt Fraud Appeal of Citizen Ms Berry got Case Reference 2021 03 17 and then a Jurisdiction Rejection + Supreme Court Jurisdiction Notice Email from the Court of Appeal On March 2021 the Protection Breach Contempt Fraud Appeal got an Appeal Rights Denial Fraud and an Appeal Permission Requirements
Fraud by the Supreme Court for the Corrupt Officers against Citizen Ms Berry.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Can he/they not ever sling a poorly constructed sentence together without pointlessly including "fraud" in it somewhere at least once??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:59 pm Can he/they not ever sling a poorly constructed sentence together without pointlessly including "fraud" in it somewhere at least once??
Sort of how the Smurfs use Smurf as part of their speech pattern.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:59 am Reading between the lines of the latest EWE nonsense, Neelu's filing about her "protected witness" idiocy was chucked out, and her appeal (which is a right) of her contempt sentence has been rejected.
On 22nd February 2021 the Protection Breach Contempt Fraud Appeal of Citizen Ms Berry got Case Reference 2021 03 17 and then a Jurisdiction Rejection + Supreme Court Jurisdiction Notice Email from the Court of Appeal On March 2021 the Protection Breach Contempt Fraud Appeal got an Appeal Rights Denial Fraud and an Appeal Permission Requirements
Fraud by the Supreme Court for the Corrupt Officers against Citizen Ms Berry.
With her and EWE you never whether the "frauds" are because she filed in the wrong court, filed in the wrong way, filed gibberish, filed for something the court had no power to do, filed too late or filed her nails.

I swear she's becoming more and more incoherent from an already incoherent state of incoherence.

I often misuse the word "gibberish" to describe badly written, badly thought out bollocks, but in her case it really is gibberish.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:59 pm Can he/they not ever sling a poorly constructed sentence together without pointlessly including "fraud" in it somewhere at least once four times??
FIFY.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AnOwlCalledSage

With nothing from Princess Nutbag, we have to rely on the mangled language of EWE. First part of today's post from him deals with Barry's Fish Bar, so this is an extract of the Berry related gibberish:
The Contempt Fraud Appeal Filing Event of Citizen Ms Berry got an Appeal Rights Denial Fraud and Appeal Permission Application Demand Fraud by the Supreme Court, and Filing Day 18 Case Reference 2021 0065, Reference Notice, 21 Day Bundle Filing Time Limit Notice and Appeal Decisions Day Filing Time Period Start Notice from the Supreme Court.

Citizen Ms Berry will please file a Fraud Appeal 2021 0065 Bundle Filing Time Extension Application using the Reasons that:

The Protection Fraud Market needed Fraud Commitment Proof from Top Judges.

It got Contempt Trial Frauds by the High Court, Contempt Appeal Jurisdiction Usurpation Frauds by the Court of Appeal and Contempt Immunity Frauds by the Supreme Court.

The Protection Fraud Market needed Continuing Fraud Commitment Proof. Top Judges used thousands of cases to provide it.
The Corruption Remedy Process managed by the Parliament Session Jurisdiction caused a Confidence Loss by Top Judges.

Citizen Ms Berry gave a Privilege Waiver, Confidentiality Waiver and use of Contempt Claim Fraud 2019 004208 Defence Case and the Trial Fraud Appeals. They contributed to the Confidence Loss of Top Judges. They used the 2019 004208 Liability Trial for an Appeal Jurisdiction Advice Order on 10th February 2021 by the High Court for the Citizen against the State. The Appeal Jurisdiction Advice dated of State Counsel Mr Eardley was that the Appeal Jurisdiction against Contempt Decisions of the High Court was vested in the Supreme Court.

The Contempt Liability Fraud Appeal got the Case Reference 20210 0317 and in the morning before the 2019 004208 Judgment Hearing that started at noon. During the Judgment Hearing the Fraud Appeal 2021 0317 got a Jurisdiction Rejection Notice from the Court of Appeal

The Contempt Trial Fraud Appeal of Citizen Ms Berry got an Appeal Rights Denial Fraud + Appeal Permission Application Demand Fraud + Case Reference 2021 0065 on Filing Day 18 and a 3 Day Bundle Filing Time Limit Notice from the Supreme Court.

The Corruption Remedy Process needs Supreme Court to process the Fraud Conspiracy Proof against the High Court and Supreme Court. The Remedy Process needs the Fraud Appeal 2021 0065 Bundle to contain a Sample Set of Similar Fact Fraud Proof got by the Routine Court Frauds and Fraud Commitment Proof Frauds committed by the High Court and Court of Appeal.

Citizen Ms Berry needs time to compile Test Case Bundle. She needs the assistance of Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis. He has a Similar Fact Fraud Appeal. He has Kidney Failure and Dialysis Treatment that denies him the use of 3 days a week. He spends the other 4 doing his best to service the Remedy Process. It uses many cases. They demand his attention.
The Contempt Frauds against the Equity Lawyer include Appeal Frauds to the Court of Appeal. There was 1 in 2017 and 1 in 2018 and 5 in 2020. They are Similar Fact Fraud Proof for Citizen Ms Berry.
My attempt to translate this down to English is that it seems that she is attempting to re-enter as evidence her Royal Commission nonsense, which has already been "considered" and dismissed as irrelevant during her trial, and she has been told to get lost. An appeal is not grounds for relitigation.

However you have an automatic right of appeal for contempt, so permission to appeal is not required. That said, the mentioning of the Supreme Court seems to imply that she is trying to vary the normal process (e.g. time limit to file, the Supreme Court does have this power) and has been rebuffed.

I also get the feeling that Neelu has been told she cannot get an extension on her appeal deadline because EWE is not a lawyer. :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Citizen Ms Berry needs time to compile Test Case Bundle. She needs the assistance of Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis. He has a Similar Fact Fraud Appeal. He has Kidney Failure and Dialysis Treatment that denies him the use of 3 days a week. He spends the other 4 doing his best to service the Remedy Process. It uses many cases. They demand his attention.
The Contempt Frauds against the Equity Lawyer include Appeal Frauds to the Court of Appeal. There was 1 in 2017 and 1 in 2018 and 5 in 2020. They are Similar Fact Fraud Proof for Citizen Ms Berry.
He really is completely devoid of any common sense or connection with reality isn't he?

Which bit of the court order telling him to stop giving legal advice to ANYBODY is he he having trouble with? This whole thing has been going on for so long now that I can't remember for sure, but hasn't he already been found in contempt for doing exactly what he is publicly boasting about doing yet again?

I'm wondering which is going to come first... Sectioning, jailing or running down the curtain and joining the bleedin' choir invizzibule.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Which bit of the court order telling him to stop giving legal advice to ANYBODY is he he having trouble with?
Skimming through his blog. it's obvious that he's giving advice to a number of people, yet no action appears to be taken against him. He's mentioned in the recent judgement relating to Neelu, but again, there appears have been no attempt to follow this up. In the circumstances, why would he not continue on his merry way?

I appreciate that I'm not au fait with the technical niceties of such matters, but it does seem odd that he can get away with being such a blatant scoff-law.
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:01 pm He's mentioned in the recent judgement relating to Neelu, but again, there appears have been no attempt to follow this up. In the circumstances, why would he not continue on his merry way?

I appreciate that I'm not au fait with the technical niceties of such matters, but it does seem odd that he can get away with being such a blatant scoff-law.
I think I answered this in a previous posting. The court is not responsible for investigating breaches. If he appears before a judge again then they'll do something at the time, but unless someone informs the court, he can post whatever rantings he wants on his blog and wreck people's lives behind the scenes if that's his hobby.

The current state of his case is that it is adjourned pending the appeal against Judge Goose's decision and that hasn't happened yet, so whilst he has been found guilty of breaching his order, he hasn't been given any penalty.
I am satisfied so that I am sure that the Respondent procured each of the documents relied upon by the Applicant, that the nine alleged breaches of the GCRO have been proved and contempt made out. As I indicated at the start of the proceedings I do not consider it appropriate to continue to sanction before the appeal against Goose J's decision on permission is resolved. These proceedings are therefore adjourned to a date to be notified. I remind Mr Ellis that he is still the subject of a GCRO. He must adhere to it. Any further breach is likely to make a material difference to the eventual sanction imposed.
(My highlighting)

Someone could email the judge's office (I guess qbenquiries@justice.gov.uk would work) with copies of his blog posts outlining his breaches, but for various reasons it can't be me.

[2020] EWHC 3505 (QB) Solicitor General vs Ellis FAO: Judge MRS JUSTICE CUTTS
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I think I answered this in a previous posting.
You did indeed, and as ever, thanks for your helpful and knowledgeable contribution.
The court is not responsible for investigating breaches.
Understood, but as an outsider what baffles me is that it seems as if nobody in the court system notifies the investigative authorities that there has been a breach. Whenever I've worked in the public sector there's been an expectation that if you come across something that's outside of your remit, but still looks iffy you pass the information on to the appropriate section.

Indeed, the importance of doing this has been emphasised on training about 'How To Prevent Terrible Headlines and an Independent Enquiry'. I appreciate that in the grand scheme of things EWE is a minor nuisance not a threat, but there's also the 'I'm going to go out of my way to dob you in because you're an annoying twat' principle, which you'd think would have kicked in!

As I say, I realise I'm looking at this from a very inexpert perspective, but it feels like one of those examples of the legal system being sclerotic and hidebound.

Having said all that, I'm not putting my money where my mouth is by actually doing anything other than kvetching....
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:08 pm Having said all that, I'm not putting my money where my mouth is by actually doing anything other than kvetching....
I would but as presumably the court would take a dim view of an anonymous owl emailing them demanding action and would rightly expect a full name. I'm in the situation where I'm trying to keep my name out of any public proceedings until the wounding with intent trial I'm a witness in is heard in September! I expect Ellis's appeal case will be heard before that.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I would but as presumably the court would take a dim view of an anonymous owl emailing them demanding action and would rightly expect a full name.
For the avoidance of doubt, I had read and understood your previous comments, and was certainly not trying to imply you should be doing anything about EWE. I was just being a Victor Meldrew tribute act...
longdog

Post by longdog »

I suspect we are more interested in ELEWE than the courts are because we find the antics of him, Princess Nutbag et all entertaining and the courts have far better things to worry about.

In the great scheme of things his activities, while wasteful of court time, mainly affect people who are as insane as they are and nobody really cares about them. I'm of the opinion that most of his victim are pretty vulnerable due to their bonkersness but they all seem to be so bloody unpleasant as well. So I'm inclined more towards an "and the horse they rode in on" attitude than I would be otherwise.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:15 pm I'm of the opinion that most of his victim are pretty vulnerable due to their bonkersness but they all seem to be so bloody unpleasant as well.
I think you've hit the nail on its head. I won't mention names, but he has got himself caught up with some pretty reprehensible people, especially with his family court cases. If they end up screwed over by his antics, I've been practicing on the world's smallest violin!
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I see Neelu has returned to YouTube from the self imposed exile following her recent sentencing. In the company of the equally nutty Anthony Badaloo she appears to reprise most of her old favourites. I don't know how close to the wind she is sailing with her talk about the 'Hoaxtead' issue, she doesn't mention any names.

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:15 pm I'm of the opinion that most of his victim are pretty vulnerable due to their bonkersness but they all seem to be so bloody unpleasant as well.
So what you are saying, is unpleasant and deserving of what they have brought down on themselves??

About what I was thinking as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.