UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:23 pm
longdog wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:15 pm I'm of the opinion that most of his victim are pretty vulnerable due to their bonkersness but they all seem to be so bloody unpleasant as well.
So what you are saying, is unpleasant and deserving of what they have brought down on themselves??

About what I was thinking as well.
Maybe not deserving but I can't pretend I care.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:55 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:23 pm
longdog wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:15 pm I'm of the opinion that most of his victim are pretty vulnerable due to their bonkersness but they all seem to be so bloody unpleasant as well.
So what you are saying, is unpleasant and deserving of what they have brought down on themselves??

About what I was thinking as well.
Maybe not deserving but I can't pretend I care.
Considering the kind of people Neelu and EWE seem to attract I can't help coming to my conclusion.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Oh dear. Has the Equity Lawyer ballsedup Neelu's appeal for contempt?
On 1st March 2021 filing of the Contempt Fraud Appeal by Citizen Ms Berry discovered Permission Condition Imposition Frauds in All Cases by the Supreme Court. The Appeal Form requires Appeals Permission Details and the Appeal Permission Application Form is to get Appeal Leave. It got Case Reference 2021 0065. They are Wholly Inconsistent with the Appeal Rights acknowledged by State Counsel and High Court Judges.
He is right in that appeals for contempt do not require permission - it is an automatic right... BUT I suspect it's because he tried to file an appeal to her contempt judgement using the normal appeals process because of his insistence on linking her case to his and her ridiculous Royal Commission delusion which would actually require permission to appeal. Strange what being disbarred for 8 years can do to your ability to practise competently.

Ms Berry is now surely beyond her 21 day application to appeal her contempt judgement deadline. It's not as though she can plead she's in this position because of solicitor malpractice :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Same old same old I suspect. An attitude that court procedures can just be ignored and that sending reams of incoherent drivel to a court is an acceptable substitute.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:51 am Oh dear. Has the Equity Lawyer ballsedup Neelu's appeal for contempt?
On 1st March 2021 filing of the Contempt Fraud Appeal by Citizen Ms Berry discovered Permission Condition Imposition Frauds in All Cases by the Supreme Court. The Appeal Form requires Appeals Permission Details and the Appeal Permission Application Form is to get Appeal Leave. It got Case Reference 2021 0065. They are Wholly Inconsistent with the Appeal Rights acknowledged by State Counsel and High Court Judges.
He is right in that appeals for contempt do not require permission - it is an automatic right... BUT I suspect it's because he tried to file an appeal to her contempt judgement using the normal appeals process because of his insistence on linking her case to his and her ridiculous Royal Commission delusion which would actually require permission to appeal. Strange what being disbarred for 8 years can do to your ability to practise competently.

Ms Berry is now surely beyond her 21 day application to appeal her contempt judgement deadline. It's not as though she can plead she's in this position because of solicitor malpractice :snicker:
Perhaps she will adopt the aproach used by an idiot lawyer over here who is arguing that, because no reasonable person would have taken her statements seriously, she should not be penalized for making them in court. Neelu could say that no judge or court could reasonably believe anything that equity lawyer Edward William Ellis says in a court pleading fraud, and should be dismissed. Besides, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud and fraud.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:30 pm Neelu could say that no judge or court could reasonable believe anything that equity lawyer Edward William Ellis says in a court pleading fraud, and should be dismissed. Besides, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud, fraud and fraud.
That we know that EWE is the one actually filing them is moot. She does have an idiot for a lawyer. Neelu is pro se. :haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

Regardless, I think malpractice probably applies and incompetence certainly does. That being said, she almost certainly has screwed herself over yet again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Looks like I may have been onto something when I suggested that EWE had filed Neelu's contempt appeal in the wrong court and now her appeal is out of time. He appears to be now alleging that the wrong court should have noticed and passed it to the "correct" court.
2.2.4.3. the Fraud Appeals 2020 0395 + 1520 by the Court of Appeal were Case Process by the Wrong Authority that failed to get a Case Reference to the Correct Authority, which is the Correct Authority
:snicker:
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:30 am Looks like I may have been onto something when I suggested that EWE had filed Neelu's contempt appeal in the wrong court and now her appeal is out of time. He appears to be now alleging that the wrong court should have noticed and passed it to the "correct" court.
2.2.4.3. the Fraud Appeals 2020 0395 + 1520 by the Court of Appeal were Case Process by the Wrong Authority that failed to get a Case Reference to the Correct Authority, which is the Correct Authority
:snicker:
Somehow I just don't think it is the court's responsibility to clean up after the vaunted equity lawyers screwups or to attempt to read his mind as to what he was really intending to do. Too bad so sad Neely, your friend done screwed you over yet again. :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm wondering if she could apply for permission to appeal out of time on the grounds that she knowingly used an incompetent, obviously insane and struck-off lawyer who is waiting to be sentenced for acting as a lawyer in breach of a court order not to do so.

I suppose it's possible if she used a real lawyer but that's not likely to happen any time soon.

Hole... Digging... Stop and all that.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:31 pm I'm wondering if she could apply for permission to appeal out of time on the grounds that she knowingly used an incompetent, obviously insane and struck-off lawyer who is waiting to be sentenced for acting as a lawyer in breach of a court order not to do so.
But this is where it all goes tits up for her. The court never recognised him even as a 'McKenzie Friend' let alone her lawyer!
longdog

Post by longdog »

You are are of course correct and I am indebted to m'learned friend for the reminder.

That would rather piss on her bonfire wouldn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

What an eventful life Neely leads. Lord Ashtray, the all-seeing omnipresent supreme being took his eye off the ball recently, allowing her local authority to sneak in with a tow truck and before you could say “Swissindo” there it was, gone, her BMW on the back and off to some council compound.

Neelu does not cough why the car was towed but given her fondness for ignoring tickets I’m guessing things have caught up with her again. This has led to a flurry of ranty posts in her usual conspiracy-ridden whistle-blowing stylee.

She takes herself off to the impound lot to rave away impotently at the staff, by the sounds of it they were unable to suppress a snigger or two. If they’ve got your car they won’t release it till you’ve paid up what’s owed or get it taxed/insured etc. I’m sure she’s a great source of revenue, keeping them in business almost singlehandedly.

I have to admit to just a tiny bit of schadenfreude.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Neelu does not cough why the car was towed
Maybe something to do with the fact that while she says:
MOT WAS EXTENDED UNDER COVID 19
HMG say:
Coronavirus (COVID-19): getting an MOT
You need to get an MOT for your vehicle as usual.
https://www.gov.uk/getting-an-mot
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:12 pm Maybe something to do with the fact that while she says:
MOT WAS EXTENDED UNDER COVID 19
Last year there was a six month extension for MOTs falling due between end of March and end of July. So even if her date fell right at the end of that time range, she's have been due in January.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Would a local authority kidnap snatch your car for no MOT? (For those no longer part of our empire, it's an annual test to ensure your car is road worthy). I’d have thought the DVLA would have done it.

Neelu’s troubles with the humble motor car (or in the US veee-hick-cull) are legendary and, as you’d expect, entirely of her own making.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:40 pm Would a local authority kidnap snatch your car for no MOT? (For those no longer part of our empire, it's an annual test to ensure your car is road worthy). I’d have thought the DVLA would have done it.

Neelu’s troubles with the humble motor car (or in the US veee-hick-cull) are legendary and, as you’d expect, entirely of her own making.
I know the council can and will take away other than fully legal cars when they are on council land which could include a parking area. As we can't see where the car was it may have been that.

One of my neighbours gets through a hell of a lot cars that way. He doesn't register them in his name and doesn't park them on his perfectly good drive because then the wallopers might start sniffing around a bit too much. He parks them on a communal area and hopes he gets some use out of them before they disappear again.

This seems to be more in the past tense recently as his last couple were dragged off in a few days. Even at a couple of hundred quid each that's expensive motoring.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:40 pmWould a local authority kidnap your car for no MOT?
What puzzled me was how could she get it back from the pound. With no MOT it can only be legally driven directly to a pre-booked MOT test. (Or possibly direct to a repairer to prepare for the test, I'm not sure on that details there, maybe that's only allowed after a fail)
AnOwlCalledSage

My reading of the rules is that whilst not having an MOT will get you a fine... it's having no car tax that will get your car physically removed from the streets.

And whilst it's not "legal" to drive a car without an MOT or tax, the impound places usually only require proof of insurance.

from the gov.uk website:
Your vehicle may have been clamped or removed if it was untaxed and:

* on a public road, even if you had a Statutory Off Road Notification (SORN)
* not on a public road but you didn’t have a SORN

Vehicles can be clamped or instantly impounded if untaxed.
notorial dissent

You'd think by now Neely would have learned by now to NOT park her junkers on the street. Well, on the other hand, since we are talking about Neely we know her learning curve is more of a flat line, so probably not. :beatinghorse: She is a never ending source of free unintended comedy.