Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

No surprise, he is going to appeal his sentence (as is his right). However, he does seem to be basing his appeal that he's a protected witness for the Royal Commission and therefore no lower courts have jurisdiction over him. It's an interesting ploy given that his protected witness status is pure garbage and the Royal Commission he keeps referring to has nothing to do with his and Neelu's shenanigans, but he's entitled to make it.

But perhaps his mind is beginning it's final spiral from simply demented to non-functioning.
The Drugs Nurse gave the Equity Lawyer 1 pill and revealed it was a Secret Drug or Dangerous Drug by locking it in the Drugs Cabinet.
Or perhaps to the non-paranoid, all drugs in a hospital are routinely locked in a drugs cabinet. :roll:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:15 pm
CrankyBoomer wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:03 pm Although I initially thought Ms McNeill's sentence was harsh given her age when I did some background reading it became clear that she didn't help herself and she had been thoroughly unpleasant.
Thoroughly unpleasant? That's doing a lot of work in that sentence. I was there for the first day of her sentencing. Absolutely unrepentant for ruining kids' childhoods and she said in court during sentencing that she would do it again. I keep mentioning that I'm a lily-livered liberal. But she got a just sentence. A terrible woman.

You also have to bear in mind that Neelu has just been sanctioned with a 6 month suspended jail sentence. Devine has fled the country and lives off his wife in Greece. Whilst he continues to live there his offences are not extraditable. APD is in Ireland, and whilst she is not completely immune it complicates matters immensely. And the US first amendment pretty much kills off any attempt to sue US citizens.
MacNeil will be released in November and I believe is being deported to Germany. I have absolutely no doubt that she will resume her 'campaigns' including the one that got her locked up in the first place.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Top doctors
Top police officers
Top judges.

They conspire constantly against the brave equity lawyer although despite holding all the cards they never seem to win. His latest suspended sentence already behind him its business as usual for EWE as he advises the judiciary to “Take Notice” and, upping the ante, to “Take Special Notice” in his latest legal bilge. That’ll learn ‘em!

He takes not the slightest notice of anything the court sentences him to do or in this case NOT to do. Yes I know he’s just an old bloke wrestling with physical and mental issues but his clients think he’s the real deal, egged on by those with mental health issues of their own.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:46 pm
aesmith wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:34 pm.... So is he really going to care about an unspent conviction, or even a suspended sentence for that matter?
... But yes, I think he will care. ...
Not apparently enough to stop acting for his "clients" according to his post dated today.
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:50 pm Not apparently enough to stop acting for his "clients" according to his post dated today.
Whilst I can understand why you'd think that from his post, the detail actually suggests that his "client" now has firm of actual solicitors, Silvine Law. That he forwards his correspondence to EWE who then publishes it is the client's own stupidity and no different to listening to the local bar fly encouraging you to sue Disney for every penny for nicking your script treatment.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

I am not a lawyer but submitting an appeal against a contempt of court sentence for breaching an order where you have been banned for acting as a lawyer with the defendant's name of "Equity Lawyer Mr Edward Ellis" is probably not the smartest move. :snicker:

He's now claiming "Urea Poison Fraud Proof". I think that's what the rest of us would call "taking the piss".
In 2020 the Equity Lawyer suffered End Stage Kidney Failure. Kidneys provide a Natural Service for Blood Cleaning. Kidney Failure stops it. The body cannot process the Toxins and dumps them in the flesh. The Toxins burn their way through the flesh and skin. It is a Tortured Death.
He does know that the organic acid blood in Alien is a fiction? Maybe not.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:40 pm He does know that the organic acid blood in Alien is a fiction? Maybe not.
Off topic a bit but I never worked out why they chose to give the xenomorph organic acid for blood. Organic acids are piss-weak compared to mineral acids and none of them can dissolve metals, body armour or faces... Well... Not quickly anyway.

Fluorosulphuric acid would have been a better choice. That stuff is seriously scary.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I know this is a bit far a field, but what does/would him being "protected witness" and is there even such a thing, and what does it have to do with the price of sheep's milk in outer Mongolia? I haz confuzed??? My take is that we have another of those wonderful I don't think that word/those words mean what you think they do moments.

I will also digress a bit further, if, and I say if, EWE is telling the truth and is in fact in "End Stage Kidney Failure" which may well be the one thing honest thing to come out of his mouth his ramblings do sound like the ramblings of someone with untreated kidney failure or advanced Uremic Poisoning, which would be the end result of the kidney failure. It doesn't excuse any of his behavior but it does go a long way towards explaining the cray cray currently coming out of his mouth. I'm not saying he wasn't certifiable prior to this, but I think it has escalated due to the kidney failure. IMHO rather than continuing to turf him out with warnings, he really should be locked up for his legal violations, because he is causing harm to others, even if they are dumbern' rocks, and placed under controlled medical care for what remains of his miserable life. While I have no use or sympathy for EWE, death by kidney failure is not something I would wish on him. I lost a very dear friend to self termination because he couldn't deal with the pain and misery of his kidney failure.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

"Protected witness" and "whistle-blower" seem to be self-attributed titles that in Neeluland mean you are completely immune to the law. Because reasons I think.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:01 pm I know this is a bit far a field, but what does/would him being "protected witness" and is there even such a thing, and what does it have to do with the price of sheep's milk in outer Mongolia?
Okay, the TL;DR version.

Neelu developed a theory that cannibalistic NHS staff were harvesting dead babies organs - specifically her niece's (who had a rare genetic disease). She started a 4 year harassment campaign on legal newsgroups against hospital staff which got her her first permanent restraining order. However, this was just proof to her that there was a cannibalistic sect protecting each other so when the Hampstead Satanic ritual abuse hoax blew up she jumped on that bandwagon. As part of it, she declared herself and Sabine McNeill "whistleblowers" and any attempt to shut them up was, again, an example of the corrupt Satanists sticking together.

After that that she got involved with the Common Law Court LARPers. Despite several judgements in her favour, and an attempt to pay off her mortgage with a Swissindo certificate which she thoughtfully posted on You Tube, surprise surprise, she had her house repossessed.

EWE, as purveyor of hopeless remedies to the desperate, and eying the chance of rent free accommodation, saw an opportunity to get involved whilst the repossession was going through the courts. You can spot where he made an appearance, it's when Neelu started spouting "fraud" in every sentence. He then cut his conspiracy out of whole cloth.

Skip forward and the government announced a Royal Commission on Criminal Justice in 2019. It's purpose is the review the current system and recommend efficiency changes. However, EWE got hold of the email address and has been constantly spamming their inbox with demands and asserting that its purpose is to root out "corrupt politicians, top judges and top police". Seems a bit careless of them to create a Royal Commission to investigate their own corruption, but hey!

Of course, the Royal Commission has nothing to do with this particular bunch of nuts, but they assert that because they have submitted information to it, that they are "protected witnesses" and cannot be brought before to courts on any charge until it has delivered its findings.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:27 am Skip forward and the government announced a Royal Commission on Criminal Justice in 2019. It's purpose is the review the current system and recommend efficiency changes. However, EWE got hold of the email address and has been constantly spamming their inbox with demands and asserting that its purpose is to root out "corrupt politicians, top judges and top police". Seems a bit careless of them to create a Royal Commission to investigate their own corruption, but hey!

Of course, the Royal Commission has nothing to do with this particular bunch of nuts, but they assert that because they have submitted information to it, that they are "protected witnesses" and cannot be brought before to courts on any charge until it has delivered its findings.
I'm pretty sure they also have their own "shadow royal commission" which is of course just nutters on the internet LARPing an investigation into whatever they happen to be obsessed with today.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:52 pm I'm pretty sure they also have their own "shadow royal commission" which is of course just nutters on the internet LARPing an investigation into whatever they happen to be obsessed with today.
Sort of. They were convinced that there was an official Royal Commission set up a few years ago specifically to investigate their dumb claims. There wasn't of course, it was just a lot of stupid emails to an every increasing list of MPs, Lords, Judges and Bishops. Once they discovered there was an actual real live one, they began claiming that this was the one they'd been referring to all along. :roll:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:10 am "Protected witness" and "whistle-blower" seem to be self-attributed titles that in Neeluland mean you are completely immune to the law. Because reasons I think.
Okey dokey. Pretty much what I thought, but the Brits do have some odd legal concepts we don't. Oddly enough we do have "whistleblower statutes" and "protected witnesses" that actually have some real teeth to them, but they aren't a get out of jail free card or cross the board immunity to anything, they are quite specific and to the point and bear NO relationship to EWE and Neely's fantasms. Still looney.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:36 pm
longdog wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:10 am "Protected witness" and "whistle-blower" seem to be self-attributed titles that in Neeluland mean you are completely immune to the law. Because reasons I think.
Okey dokey. Pretty much what I thought, but the Brits do have some odd legal concepts we don't. Oddly enough we do have "whistleblower statutes" and "protected witnesses" that actually have some real teeth to them, but they aren't a get out of jail free card or cross the board immunity to anything, they are quite specific and to the point and bear NO relationship to EWE and Neely's fantasms. Still looney.
To a certain extent, all witnesses are protected.

I'm certainly no expert in British law, but I am sure that, just as here in the US, it is a crime to harm or threaten to harm a bona fide (which Neelu is not) witness in a court case, or to attempt to intimidate them in any way.

Such protection does not, however, put them out of reach of the Law Enforcement establishment.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:27 am
notorial dissent wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:01 pm I know this is a bit far a field, but what does/would him being "protected witness" and is there even such a thing, and what does it have to do with the price of sheep's milk in outer Mongolia?
Okay, the TL;DR version.

Neelu developed a theory that cannibalistic NHS staff were harvesting dead babies organs - specifically her niece's (who had a rare genetic disease). She started a 4 year harassment campaign on legal newsgroups against hospital staff which got her her first permanent restraining order. However, this was just proof to her that there was a cannibalistic sect protecting each other so when the Hampstead Satanic ritual abuse hoax blew up she jumped on that bandwagon. As part of it, she declared herself and Sabine McNeill "whistleblowers" and any attempt to shut them up was, again, an example of the corrupt Satanists sticking together.

I've followed Neelu since the days she popped up on the now sadly dead hoaxstead research site. She was also struck off as a Pharmacist for the harassment of fellow NHS staff. Her "super qualified" status as she describes herself comes from from a 2:2 BSc, in the days Pharmacists only needed to take a bachelors degree (Its now a Masters).

She also never made any sexual abuse allegations about her Niece until much later when she got involved in the Hampstead case - and then altered the previous allegations to the more lurid allegations she continues to make today.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

To make matters worse for Eddie, I'm pretty sure that the Royal Commission into the criminal justice process announced by the government in the Queen's Speech of December 2019 hasn't even begun yet.

It certainly hadn't in November last year when Hansard reported the House of Lords being told that the government were prioritising the response to the pandemic. At that point no terms of reference had been decided and no members of the Commission appointed. I can find nothing to suggest that position has changed.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

In the US a "protected witness" would be one residing in a secret safehouse with cops or feds guarding them in round the clock shifts. And also cut off from any communication with the outside world.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AnOwlCalledSage

Wozzle wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:13 pm I've followed Neelu since the days she popped up on the now sadly dead hoaxstead research site.
I did warn it was the TL;DR version... you could also add her three discrimination claims from the 1990s. In the first two the NHS Trusts involved didn't follow their own guidelines and (former union workplace rep hat on) she deserved to win...

1) She was made redundant whilst not being offered retraining for another post which was was qualified to apply for. This was against the Trust's employment obligations when making redundancies.
2) Whilst applying for a job at another Trust, before the adjudication in her first appeal was decided they took into account that she was appealing against redundancy in the first case.

Buoyed by these successes she was tempted to go for a third and added racial discrimination to the list of ills and the employment tribunal dumped on her. I think that was her first recorded temper tantrum.

A friend of mine was a pharmacist (for Boots, in Piccadilly where most of the prescriptions were apparently for methadone). You have to revalidate your membership on a regular basis by showing that you have, effectively, been taking part in relevant continuing education. Even if she hadn't been struck off, her credentials would have been long gone by now.
Wozzle wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:13 pm ...the now sadly dead hoaxstead research site.
Officially it's not dead but resting. There are good reasons for that. However, even though those reasons may resolve themselves soon, I suspect that the site has served its purpose and will remain just to document the madness of that cult.

Many of the miscreants have threads on Quatloos and the jailing of Sabine knocked on the head most of the UK based nutters; and there is probably not much that can be done with those who have fled the country.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:05 am A friend of mine was a pharmacist (for Boots, in Piccadilly where most of the prescriptions were apparently for methadone).
Like you tell if an area is on the up by there being a Costa Coffee, one of my tests is does the local pharmacy dispense methadone by hand or do they have a machine?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Just looking for real documents among his drivel, it look like he's already been refused appeal at least once.
Both from the Court of Appeal. For those who know, would he now be appealing his sentence only, or the whole thing ie conviction?
https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... eneral.pdf
https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... eneral.pdf