Live Free or Die!

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Live Free or Die!

Post by grixit »

The supporters of Ed Brown keep referring to the strength of their support in New Hampshire. Have any of them tried to relate it to the size of the vote for Ron Paul?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

They'll cheerfully tell you that Ron Paul really won 95% of the vote in New Hampshire, but that the Zionist-Masonic-Jesuit conspiracy stole their ballots with black helicopters and replaced them with ballots for McCain and Clinton.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I imagine that they'll try to use the excuse that most of Ron Paul's supporters are against registering their fictional entity with the government in order to vote because it gives the government a free pass to turn them into slaves and that the government is really tracking who votes for who so they can make the people who vote for the winning candidate the "Uncle Tom"s of America and put the Ron Paul supporters in a concentration camp. And besides, they all know that voting doesn't actually determine who the winning candidate is - that's done by a mahjong game between the Queen of England and Jerry Seinfeld.

Okay, maybe the last part I made up, but the first and second parts are based on what I actually heard from a supporter. Albeit, a whackjob sovereign citizen supporter, but still a supporter.

My theory is that his 8% is what happens when you spend too much of your campaigning time catering to fringe elements that, for the most part, don't vote. Holy flaming swordfish, don't waste that valuable time!
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

webhick wrote:My theory is that his 8% is what happens when you spend too much of your campaigning time catering to fringe elements that, for the most part, don't vote. Holy flaming swordfish, don't waste that valuable time!
What else is he going to do with his time? no one else will talk to him.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Cobalt Shiva wrote:They'll cheerfully tell you that Ron Paul really won 95% of the vote in New Hampshire, but that the Zionist-Masonic-Jesuit conspiracy stole their ballots with black helicopters and replaced them with ballots for McCain and Clinton.
You mean you haven't heard the news?
http://www.wmur.com/politics/15021642/detail.html
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Scoop wrote:
Cobalt Shiva wrote:They'll cheerfully tell you that Ron Paul really won 95% of the vote in New Hampshire, but that the Zionist-Masonic-Jesuit conspiracy stole their ballots with black helicopters and replaced them with ballots for McCain and Clinton.
I was wonder why the black helicopter was flying over Sutton.
There also were complaints from Sutton, where election officials made a mistake and didn't report 31 votes for Republican Ron Paul. The secretary of state's office said the town clerk corrected the vote count when they learned of the error.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:I was wonder why the black helicopter was flying over Sutton.
I'd tell Webhick to knock it off but then she'll start deleting random posts and making me feel bad again.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Scoop wrote:
On a side note - Scoop, have you seen the Preliminary Witness List filed by the "Dogwalker" for his upcoming trial?