Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:57 pm So I wrote last year and as it turned out, the end was indeed coming, only for Roland (White’s fellow squatter in Park Road) who passed away last weekend.
I said we shouldn't use the Hamburg team for this job. They've put the untraceable cabal dioxins in the wrong guy's shoes, again! Honestly, I don't know how we're still in business with these clowns wrecking everything.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:57 pm So I wrote last year and as it turned out, the end was indeed coming, only for Roland (White’s fellow squatter in Park Road) who passed away last weekend.
The following brief news item was on BBC South East on Monday 26th. Any thoughts if there's a connection?

Kent Police say they're considering an increased presence at Medway Maritime hospital in Gillingham amid concerns that a demonstration could take place there. It follows the death of a patient on Sat night. Members of the public confronted staff disputing covid-19 as the cause of death.
longdog

Post by longdog »

HardyW wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 10:01 am
The following brief news item was on BBC South East on Monday 26th. Any thoughts if there's a connection?

Kent Police say they're considering an increased presence at Medway Maritime hospital in Gillingham amid concerns that a demonstration could take place there. It follows the death of a patient on Sat night. Members of the public confronted staff disputing covid-19 as the cause of death.
Very possibly. My Google-Fu suggests it relates to a death on 24/3 which matches.

It also suggests the demonstration never happened which would be about par for the course for Facebook calls to arms.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

'ello 'ello 'ello, what's all this then? Crabbie involved in another property matter. Reading between the lines I think somebody may have chinned a solicitor involved in a property transaction. Crabbie has a solution.
Crabbie wrote: Robert White
21 May at 20:30 ·
Can someone post this in my group please, for some reason I've been temporarily blocked. Thanks. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436927904322

This might interest a few people.

I spoke to a copper today PC Cadwell 77981 from Essex police. He hasn’t got a clue about the law.
I’ll try to keep it short.
My friend bought a house in 2013, {REDACTED}, from a geezer called {REDACTED}. They drew up a contract to pay for it over 2 years. They both had their names on the land registry title deeds. The deal was when all payments were made over 2 years (which they were made) the seller would sign the TR1 form to transfer sole ownership to the buyer. The seller {REDACTED} should have signed in 2015, but he didn’t. He also should have started paying rent from then, which he didn’t. He’s still in the house 6 years later and never paid a penny in rent.
The buyer used solicitors to sort the problem out and take back possession. The solicitor ripped the buyer off. The buyer got angry and ended up with a criminal record. The police got involved and discriminated against the buyer even though the buyer done no wrong. The buyer didn’t know which way to turn and started drinking and ended up getting banned from driving. The buyer had some, actually a lot of bad times from 2015 to 2020.
The buyer met the Kent Renegade Crew in November 2020. It took a while but we worked out a solution. We changed the locks on the house in April 2021 and served {REDACTED} a 2 month notice to quit document with police as witnesses. I was the mediator. Negotiations broke down and {REDACTED} made a claim to the police that I was harassing him. All crap of course and we have all the evidence to prove it’s crap. I called him today to check up on him and he handed his phone to PC Cadwell 77981. PC Cadwell threatened to arrest me if I didn’t go to the police station in Essex for an interview. I will be arrested at some point unlawfully because I won’t submit to scare tactics. To be continued.😉
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Hypocrite. This from a man who refuses to move out of someone else’s house.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:42 pm 'ello 'ello 'ello, what's all this then? Crabbie involved in another property matter. Reading between the lines I think somebody may have chinned a solicitor involved in a property transaction. Crabbie has a solution.
Crabbie wrote: We changed the locks on the house in April 2021 and served {REDACTED} a 2 month notice to quit document with police as witnesses. I was the mediator. Negotiations broke down and {REDACTED} made a claim to the police that I was harassing him.
So, Crabbie is admitting that he broke in and and tried to enact an illegal eviction. Sound like a slam dunk harassment case involving aggravating factors which would warrant a custodial sentence. He is, of course, an unreliable witness and I suspect it's worse than his spin.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 4:24 pm
hucknallred wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:42 pm 'ello 'ello 'ello, what's all this then? Crabbie involved in another property matter. Reading between the lines I think somebody may have chinned a solicitor involved in a property transaction. Crabbie has a solution.
Crabbie wrote: We changed the locks on the house in April 2021 and served {REDACTED} a 2 month notice to quit document with police as witnesses. I was the mediator. Negotiations broke down and {REDACTED} made a claim to the police that I was harassing him.
So, Crabbie is admitting that he broke in and and tried to enact an illegal eviction. Sound like a slam dunk harassment case involving aggravating factors which would warrant a custodial sentence. He is, of course, an unreliable witness and I suspect it's worse than his spin.
Somehow, I suspect that Mr. White is not giving us all the facts.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The buyer had some, actually a lot of bad times from 2015 to 2020....
The buyer met the Kent Renegade Crew in November 2020. It took a while but we worked out a solution. We changed the locks on the house in April 2021
In addition to any action that may be taken against White.It seems to me that 'the buyer' has laid themselves open to proceedings being taken against them for illegal eviction, as White would be seen as acting as their agent. Having said that, local authorities don't tend to be very assertive in taking such action in all but the most egregious cases.

The tenant would also be able to sue the buyer in the fake county court for damages. All in all, White's intervention is not likely to be helpful to the buyer and is quite likely to give them more bad times.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My impression is that letting Crabbert get involved in anything legal is a sure fire guarantee of abject failure. It almost sounds like the other party might actually have a valid legal case and went about it in such a bad fashion that he may have screwed himself over. Purchase and sale contracts are always a risk unless you have an escrow set up to complete it, and even then.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wonder what the police and courts did before idiots started confessing on the internet.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Some of the comments indicate dissent among the Kent whackos. Could Crabbie have made things worse?
Ian Surman
Unfortunately Robert White I think this could go from bad to worse now he's started making accusations of harassment every time you go near the property now he will call the police and say it's harassment and now if she tries to move in there going to call it harassment he will call it harassment I can see her getting another restraining order and being banned from the house by the courts because he previously had a restraining order against her I did advise what I thought was the best way to do this to {her} to avoid this situation
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 10:12 am
Ian Surman
That name rang a bell. I've encountered him on FB, convicted ex-stalker, not someone I'd take advice from.
https://www.getreading.co.uk/news/local ... ns-4270917
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The story as Crabby tells it;
I’ll try to keep it short.
My friend bought a house in 2013, redacted address, Grays, Essex, from a geezer called Redacted. They drew up a contract to pay for it over 2 years. They both had their names on the land registry title deeds. The deal was when all payments were made over 2 years (which they were made) the seller would sign the TR1 form to transfer sole ownership to the buyer. The seller Redacted should have signed in 2015, but he didn’t. He also should have started paying rent from then, which he didn’t. He’s still in the house 6 years later and never paid a penny in rent.
He continues;
The buyer met the Kent Renegade Crew in November 2020. It took a while but we worked out a solution. We changed the locks on the house in April 2021 and served Redacted a 2 month notice to quit document with police as witnesses. I was the mediator. Negotiations broke down and Redacted made a claim to the police that I was harassing him. All crap of course and we have all the evidence to prove it’s crap. I called him today to check up on him and he handed his phone to PC Cadwell 77981. PC Cadwell threatened to arrest me if I didn’t go to the police station in Essex for an interview. I will be arrested at some point unlawfully because I won’t submit to scare tactics. To be continued.😉
The fine members of the “Kent Renegade Crew” have or had just one purpose- to keep people from being evicted from property. Here they are helping to do just the opposite. I can’t believe than no one has called White out on this. It looks like plod has invited him in for an interview without coffee which hopefully will bring him future problems but the man is entirely shameless.the lot of them cry foul if bailiffs try this, they are quick to claim that no one can be evicted whilst COVID is among us.

Edit: to redact the address and tenants details. Also to observe that doing under the counter deals designed to avoid stamp duty etc. and to buy or sell property without a trained legal professional at your back is not a good idea.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

We changed the locks on the house in April 2021 and served Redacted a 2 month notice to quit document with police as witnesses.
Even if you had no knowledge of housing law, you'd think that it would be apparent that if you serve someone with a Notice that says they have to be out by such and such a date, that you would have to wait till then to change the locks. Of course IRL you can't actually do it till you've got an eviction order, etc. which you might think White of all people would know.
Negotiations broke down and Redacted made a claim to the police that I was harassing him. All crap of course and we have all the evidence to prove it’s crap. I called him today to check up on him and he handed his phone to PC Cadwell 77981.
If I knew that someone had made an allegation that I was harassing them, and I wanted to show the authorities it was 'crap', I wouldn't be ringing them to 'check up on them'.

I suspect that it's arrogance as much as stupidity. My guess is that the ridiculous delays in the various proceedings against White, along with the adulation of his Facebook friends have fuelled his hubris to the point where he feels he can get away with chancing his arm.
norteen
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by norteen »

The idiot is posting photos of his crossbow(i think it is). My brother`s neighbour was killed by one...so a bit worrying.
longdog

Post by longdog »

norteen wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:20 pm The idiot is posting photos of his crossbow(i think it is). My brother`s neighbour was killed by one...so a bit worrying.
So the cops that attend his (eventual) eviction will be armed. That should end well for him. One middle aged man with the slowest reloading weapon since the muzzle-loader against cops with fully automatic / burst-fire MP5s or whatever they use these days... What could possibly go wrong?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I think he was in FB jail but is out now. All manner of stuff on his profile including malicious communications to a PC involved in some case, possibly the one where he was trying to evict someone.

In other news, Ventnor's finest Dean Renshaw is jealous of the crossbow.
Dean Renshaw
i have been looking to get one my self Robert White
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

norteen wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:20 pm The idiot is posting photos of his crossbow(i think it is). My brother`s neighbour was killed by one...so a bit worrying.
Have you got a link to his picture of it? (I don't have Facebook so can't search for it myself). An email to Crime Stoppers is probably in order. Whilst it is legal to own one, put together with his threats of violence and his assault case, I think Plod would be very interested in him owning or having access to one.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 6:54 am Have you got a link to his picture of it? (I don't have Facebook so can't search for it myself). An email to Crime Stoppers is probably in order. Whilst it is legal to own one, put together with his threats of violence and his assault case, I think Plod would be very interested in him owning or having access to one.
I only use Facebook under an alias & have just a few like minded 'friends' who also follow these idiots & generally take the piss.
His profile is entirely open for all to see on there, including some awful emails sent to a PC

His tag line
Robert White
13h ·
Oh. Look what I just found under my mattress. Just need some gunpowder now to make some soup. 🙂
Then the comments...
John White
Oh dear
· Reply · 13 h
Thomas Flattery
a chastity belt. marrrryy
· Reply · 13 h
Gary Nicholls
Omg !!! Off hunting then?
· Reply · 13 h
Robert White
Plenty of game here mate, no need to go anywhere.
· Reply · 13 h
Gary Nicholls
Robert White I hope it’s not PC!!!!
· Reply · 13 h
Brian Williams
Robert HOOD and his Merry Men!😆
· Reply · 13 h
Abdul Sattar
I thought u was vegetarian 🌱
· Reply · 12 h
Abdul Sattar
JEsis cris
We can have vegetarian 🌱 suss-age
· Reply · 12 h
Robert White
No mate I'm a vegan. Vegetables, Everything, Grapes, And, Nuts.
· Reply · 12 h

Richard Durling
Pig hunting
· Reply · 12 h
Dean Renshaw
i have been looking to get one my self Robert White
· Reply · 12 h
Del Porter
now what are you possibly going to do with that.
· Reply · 12 h
Dean Renshaw
Del Porter practice his aim lol
· Reply · 12 h
Robert White
Shoot horse poo.😂💩
· Reply · 12 h
Del Porter
just shoot the horse, no more poo .
longdog

Post by longdog »

Not a crossbow but a very cheap "youth" compound bow and I'll bet 1,000,000 Re he doesn't have a clue how to use it.