UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:22 pm It look s like The Princess's financial woes will definitely soon be over again this time.
There's a familiar name in the Wikipedia revision history :snicker:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... on=history
Lotusprincess4u

This user is currently blocked. The latest block log entry is provided below for reference:

21:47, 27 October 2020 331dot talk contribs blocked Lotusprincess4u talk contribs with an expiration time of indefinite (account creation blocked) (Clearly not here to build an encyclopedia) Tag: Twinkle
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

It doesn't look like Wikipedia are upholding their oath to god to protect god's children.

I'm surprised she hasn't issued them with a dissolution notice or commercial lien... Come to think of it... She probably has.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Anyone know if Princess Nutbags has said anything about Hampstead Mum being arrested (in Gibraltar for something connected with drugs). Best not say too much as matter sub-judice but the basics is on the internet including Hoaxtead blog.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

HRH Neelu is a bit preoccupied with the 400th reissue of Swizzindo just now. But another fruitcake living in the Irish Republic is quite upset about it.

She has heard Ella was caught with 33 kilos of resin. I mean, come on, 33! It’s Masonic innit! Angie ought to be more worried about a knock from the local Guards who’ve had her “tech” for some time and who must be on the verge of some sort of action.

Clown Devine is still licking his wounds following Paterson’s hospital order. It was a set-up he opines. How could he plead if he was crackers?

He does have a point! But I sense that the usual crazies are in disarray right now.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

In the earlier YouTube video, Neelu does her usual Swissindo act, then asks the phone agent to translate what she just said into Indonesian. His reaction at 1:33 is priceless.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:02 pm HRH Neelu is a bit preoccupied with the 400th reissue of Swizzindo just now. But another fruitcake living in the Irish Republic is quite upset about it.
Whilst Neelu clearly ventures into Quatloos territory with her dalliances with bailiffs, the High Court, failure to pay parking and bus lane fines, the CLC and Swissindo, in the same way that Devine only deserves a tangential mention, I'd stay away from Angela Power-Disney. In the main the only thing that keeps her going is publicity. She, like Devine, is just a nasty nasty person and not really a person of interest.

Of course, the banshee is wrong as usual, for someone who also claims to be a "journalist". Ella was arrested for trying to send two packages with a total weight of 3.6Kg by courier and a further 1kg was discovered when they searched her vehicle - 28.4Kg short of the magic "masonic" figure.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

You are right, she’s not really worthy of our attention but she does very occasionally cross over with other wackos such as JP. I really wouldn’t want to see a thread on Clown Devine either as they are cut from the same unpleasant cloth.

APD is a narcissist, a Walter-Mitty personality and there is clearly something missing from her life which translates to becoming a YT busybody poking her nose in where it does not belong. She’s the worst kind of neighbourhood gossip that’s been liberated from the garden fence and onto the internet.

In my army days she’d have been called Two Shits because if you’d had one.......

She aids abets and actively promotes the delusions of others, she thought the recently deceased Baron to be an all round genius and blew smoke up his arse in a video filmed together just before his untimely demise. Maybe it was cancer of the rectum that did for him :whistle:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Cross referencing EWE's post on 22nd June, looks like Woman Neelu may be heading for a second eviction.
https://equitygovernance.uk/royal-commi ... est-email/

Trying to decode point 8 of his gibberish it seems that nobody has paid the mortgage on her late sister's house possibly since sh passed. Now I'm not sure on the details but I would be pretty sure that a mortgage balance and charge would not be written off on the death of the borrower, although maybe arrears would be. EWE is claiming Woman Neelu to be sole beneficiary from her sister, I don't know if that makes her liable for the mortgage, but I would guess that if nobody took responsibility then the bank would be able take possession of the charged property, even if there was nobody they could pursue for any shortfall ...
On 16th April 2021 Claim Fraud 2020 00086 got the last of it. Other Cases got Similar Fact Proof. It included the Trust Claim Fraud B01B0837 + Mortgage F01PP7696 Repayment Refusal Notice Fraud dated 16th December 2020 from Walker Morris using reference CGD CLP HCC 00018.731 for Bank of Scotland. All of it completed the Fraud Proof Sets needed for Unfitness Cases against Top Judges in Parliament.
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:20 am Trying to decode point 8 of his gibberish it seems that nobody has paid the mortgage on her late sister's house possibly since sh passed.
Now, I'm not expert on this but it would seem that her sister put the property into a Will Trust.
EWE wrote:The Defence Case Management got Fraud Proof that included use of General Civil Restraint Frauds as Probate Estate Management Sabotage Frauds for the Protection Fraud Network against the Sadhana Chaudhari Will Trust
This is usually done to avoid inheritance tax, or to protect the spouse from care costs. However, since 2007 this has not been necessary if the property is being passed to the spouse.

So...
EWE wrote:Sadhana Chaudhari was a Corruption Victim. She made Will Gifts on Corruption Remedy Conditions in the Will and Repeat Will to service Corruption Investigations.
It would seem that Neelu persuaded her sister to bequeath some cash to "service Corruption Investigations". Just wondering if that's means a windfall for the Equity Lawyer, or whether she planned to keep it herself.

Of course, our struck off lawyer has form in quoting statutes that have been superseded. Wonder if he's provided his expert advice using out of date laws and screwed them over during probate?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:44 am Now, I'm not expert on this but it would seem that her sister put the property into a Will Trust.
Questions are why and who for? I also hope it was drawn up properly and not by some passing struck off solicitor. I'd also be pretty certain that you still have to pay the mortgage.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:53 am
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:44 am Now, I'm not expert on this but it would seem that her sister put the property into a Will Trust.
Questions are why and who for? I also hope it was drawn up properly and not by some passing struck off solicitor. I'd also be pretty certain that you still have to pay the mortgage.
Absolutely. If a property gets transferred to a trust then the liability to pay the mortgage goes with it.

I don't know where the loons get the idea that trusts are some magic way of getting all of the assets but none of the liabilities. As far as I can tell it's just a variation on the living man / straw man idea that there can be more than one you and I'm pretty sure no court is going to entertain such nonsense any more than they do when they have tried to get out of paying council tax.

"Whose house is it?"

"It belongs to a trust"

"And who controls and benefits from the trust?"

"Just me"

"Right... So it is your house then"
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

On 16th April 2021, Claim Fraud 2020 000286 got the last of it. Other Cases got Similar Fact Proof. It included the Trust Claim Fraud B01B0837 + Mortgage F01PP7696 Repayment Refusal Notice Fraud dated 16th December 2020 from Walker Morris using reference CGD CLP HCC 00018.731 for Bank of Scotland.
As ever, trying to parse Ellisspeak is headache inducing, but assuming it refers to something issued for and on behalf of Woman Neelu, a 'Repayment Refusal Notice' sounds like something a lender would not take kindly to.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:53 am
Speaking from recent experience, I would agree that specifying a trust for property in a will needs competent solicitors to both draw up the will in the first place and then to advise the executors correctly on how to implement and manage that trust. Whatever, the estate is liable if any mortgage or other charge, such as CT, is outstanding.

Chances are with NB & her family that they haven't involved a solicitor at all. They would have had to pay for that. A quick search on https://probatesearch.service.gov.uk/#wills doesn't reveal a probated will for anyone with the surname Chaudhari in recent years. So, if there was a will, it probably hasn't undergone due process. References to a trust by EWE should be, as usual, viewed with scepticism.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:47 amAs ever, trying to parse Ellisspeak is headache inducing, but assuming it refers to something issued for and on behalf of Woman Neelu, a 'Repayment Refusal Notice' sounds like something a lender would not take kindly to.
But don't forget it was a "Repayment Refusal Notice Fraud". Whatever that means. Does it mean she was fraudulently refusing the pay the mortgage? Or more realistically maybe the word "fraud" means nothing, and is just scattered around in the way that some people add unnecessary commas.
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:32 am But don't forget it was a "Repayment Refusal Notice Fraud". Whatever that means. Does it mean she was fraudulently refusing the pay the mortgage?
I think you are are being too kind. We all know how it went down. What she almost certainly did is try her old Swissindo M1 bond nonsense again to pay off the outstanding mortgage and was told to eff orf by BoS.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Come on this is really simple, her sister gave her the house when she died, now she owns it. It was
a bequeathed to her, nobody can take it away. Sure the Trust might hold the mortgage but with the sister's death the mortgage died with it, therefore obviously she owns a house free and clear and it would be a fraud to claim otherwise.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

IANAL, but at least here in the colonies, an heir is technically not responsible for a mortgage on inherited property. However, the mortgage would certainly contain a clause that the property itself is security for the loan.

This means that a decedent can leave his/her house to someone, without leaving responsibility for the mortgage.

However, the mortgage lender has first claim on the property, so they can foreclose on the property, no matter who owns it. If the house can not be sold for enough to cover the outstanding mortgage, the creditor has first claim on the other assets of the estate. This means that, if there is a shortfall, the bank can go after any cash or other assets in the estate. If there are no other assets, then the heir can walk away with no liability, but no house, either.

The lender can not go after assets of the heir that are unrelated to the estate. IOW, the bank can take the home of the deceased, but not the home of the heir.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I think the key is what sort of mortgage the sister had; repayment or interest only. I’ve had both over the years and with the latter the bank has always insisted that I obtained term life insurance tied to the mortgage, the type where there’s no lump sum for you when it matures, it just provides sufficient to pay off the mortgage should you snuff it. Of course some lenders made no enquiry at all of their clients’ ability to pay at the end of the interest only period and they will only have themselves to blame when this starts to bite.

I never got the sense that the sister drank as deeply from the cup of woo as Neely but the fact that the mortgage survived her death is indicative of her making no such provision.

There are perhaps millions of interest only mortgages out there where the customer has no repayment vehicle, no hope of ever paying it off on maturity. Tom Crawfraud being a prime example. It’s a dam that will eventually break, both sides seem to be keeping their heads down for now.

Whatever, Neely wants to tilt at windmills again and you know how that worked out for her last time.
longdog

Post by longdog »

noblepa wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:22 pm IANAL, but at least here in the colonies, an heir is technically not responsible for a mortgage on inherited property. However, the mortgage would certainly contain a clause that the property itself is security for the loan.

<snip>

The lender can not go after assets of the heir that are unrelated to the estate. IOW, the bank can take the home of the deceased, but not the home of the heir.
Yeah... Exactly the same here. Until the estate is settled the property doesn't truly belong to the person inheriting it, they aren't responsible for any of the debts of the deceased and ultimately can always just say "no thanks" anyway.

Nothing gets foisted on anybody. Even the named executor can simply renounce their position as executor and walk away. If the bank wants to make a big fuss over the fact that nobody will take responsibility for the outstanding debt that is, to use the legal vernacular, their problem. The whole thing just gets treated as if the deceased died intestate and without any next of kin.

The government gets any surplus I think.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

As far as I can see the position in the UK is that the mortgage agreement ends with the death of the borrower, meaning in the absence of any other arrangement the balance needs to be repaid from the estate, and the bank can take possession if necessary to secure this. The bank may or may not enter into an agreement with an heir to continue the mortgage but I don't think they are obliged to as they seem to be in the US.

Probably irrelevant with this family anyway, Neelu won't have been looking for "sympathetic treatment" from the banks bereavement department, she's have gone straight on the attack. It's as good as certain that her sister won't have the term insurance that would have been recommended to go with her mortgage. I think it's quite likely Neelu/EWE haven't even applied for probate through the proper channels. The bank may not even be aware the sister passed on.