UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:30 pm I never got the sense that the sister drank as deeply from the cup of woo as Neely but the fact that the mortgage survived her death is indicative of her making no such provision.
Depends on how deep you'd have to drink to out drink Neelu. but she she had quaffed enough to drain the chalice to a couple of drops remaining.

She was completely full in on the "Satanists killed my child and removed body parts for rituals" malarkey. It's why, to this day, her daughter is still in an Indian morgue and unburied/cremated.

And as has been pointed out by others, all a will trust does is allow you to "avoid" tax on an estate if you are gifting it to a non-spouse. If the estate still owes for a mortgage it has to be paid up before any assets are bequeathed, trust or no trust.

The hand of EWE's stupidity is all over this!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:31 pmDepends on how deep you'd have to drink to out drink Neelu. but she she had quaffed enough to drain the chalice to a couple of drops remaining.

She was completely full in on the "Satanists killed my child and removed body parts for rituals" malarkey. It's why, to this day, her daughter is still in an Indian morgue and unburied/cremated.
And there was all that stuff about fines for running an unlicensed HMO, and some planning offences. Wasn't she also the one who turned down an insurance settlement for a road accident, then Neelu helped her run up thousands in legal costs trying to make a higher claim?

By the way you can buy a picture of the pair for £11.99 if you're bonkers enough ...
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-sadha ... 57213.html
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Nothing gets foisted on anybody. Even the named executor can simply renounce their position as executor and walk away.
Happened to me. I was executor for an aunt's estate, beneficiaries were all the various nieces and nephews. I was about four months into it when one of the beneficiaries accused me of theft from the estate in an email to myself and the other beneficiaries. Not based on any evidence, just an asshole too stupid to understand how probate worked. I responded by emailing all involved that because I'd been accused of a criminal offense in respect to my executor duties I was renouncing any and all executor responsibilities effective immediately. When they demanded that I continue since I'd agreed to be executor I told them if they had any problems to go to the police but I was done.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:55 pm
Nothing gets foisted on anybody. Even the named executor can simply renounce their position as executor and walk away.
Happened to me. I was executor for an aunt's estate, beneficiaries were all the various nieces and nephews. I was about four months into it when one of the beneficiaries accused me of theft from the estate in an email to myself and the other beneficiaries. Not based on any evidence, just an asshole too stupid to understand how probate worked. I responded by emailing all involved that because I'd been accused of a criminal offense in respect to my executor duties I was renouncing any and all executor responsibilities effective immediately. When they demanded that I continue since I'd agreed to be executor I told them if they had any problems to go to the police but I was done.
A similar thing happened with my dad when his mother died. He was executor and immediately got off on the wrong foot with the rest of that branch of the family, a vile bunch with only one exception, by telling them that no, they couldn't have the keys to the house so they could help themselves to anything they fancied. The accusations started flying and my dad just said bollocks to the whole thing.

He did eventually relent as there was a few quid in the house but the baying mob got nothing, just him and his brother. That of course was the cue for the "secret will that he destroyed" nonsense but cretins gonna cret.

I've done it twice being the only one with the time or inclination amongst four brothers willing to do it. The first time with solicitors involved was a pain in the arse. The second time without solicitors was a doddle. Even HMRC were more than amenable to my "I can have a wild guess that I can support with the incomplete paperwork of the senile but no more than that so would £X be acceptable?" method.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rosy

Post by rosy »

Wakeman52 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:17 am Chances are with NB & her family that they haven't involved a solicitor at all. They would have had to pay for that. A quick search on https://probatesearch.service.gov.uk/#wills doesn't reveal a probated will for anyone with the surname Chaudhari in recent years. So, if there was a will, it probably hasn't undergone due process. References to a trust by EWE should be, as usual, viewed with scepticism.
I think that Chaudhari is Sadhana's maiden name. There was a Sadhana Kumar and Rajesh Kumar listed at the same address in Ilford as Sadhana Chaudhari on 192.com (along with several others), and Neelu has referred to her BIL as Raj. However, there are no wills listed on the probate service for a Sadhana Kumar either.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

For what it's worth all Neelu's transcripts refer to her sister as "Miss Sadhana Chaudhari". Incidentally back a few years there was a charging order against what I presume was this property, although that was not explicitly stated as she only showed a partial transcript.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

This whole scenario is starting to sound like "cock up".

https://www.bequeathed.org/wills/will-t ... will-trust

Two to four trustees for a start.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:56 am This whole scenario is starting to sound like "cock up".

https://www.bequeathed.org/wills/will-t ... will-trust

Two to four trustees for a start.
Sounds like an effort and result worthy of our favorite equity lawyer, EOE.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rosy

Post by rosy »

aesmith wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:24 am For what it's worth all Neelu's transcripts refer to her sister as "Miss Sadhana Chaudhari". Incidentally back a few years there was a charging order against what I presume was this property, although that was not explicitly stated as she only showed a partial transcript.
£3 expended. As at 25/06/2021, the property belongs jointly to Ved Chaudhari (which is, I think, a man's name but is also a name used on facebook and elsewhere by Woman Neelu) and Sadhara [sic] Chaudhari. There is a charge in favor of BoS and also a "notice of home rights under the Family Law Act 1996" in favour of Rajesh Kumar.
Title absolute
1 (11.02.2004) PROPRIETOR: VED PARKASH CHAUDHARI and SADHARA DOLLY
CHAUDHARI of 450 New North Road, Ilford IG6 3EB.
2 (11.02.2004) The price stated to have been paid on 17 December 2003 was
£175,000.
3 (11.02.2004) The Transfer to the proprietor contains a covenant to
observe and perform the covenants referred to in the Charges Register
and of indemnity in respect thereof.
C: Charges Register
This register contains any charges and other matters
that affect the land.
1 A Conveyance of the land in this title dated 17 December 1935 made
between (1) P Winn (Barking) Limited Stanley John Bairstow and Sidney
Caulcutt (Vendors) and (2) Reginald Walsingham Cayzer (Purchaser)
contains covenants details of which are set out in the schedule of
restrictive covenants hereto.
2 (11.02.2004) REGISTERED CHARGE dated 17 December 2003.
3 (03.12.2007) Proprietor: BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC (Scot. Co. Regn. No.
SC327000) of Halifax Division, 1 Lovell Park Road, Leeds LS1 1NS.
4 (04.09.2013) Notice of home rights under the Family Law Act 1996 in
favour of Rajesh Kumar of 27 Robinia Close, Ilford IG6 3AJ and care of
Sternberg Reed, DX 85801, Barking, the spouse or civil partner of Sadhara Dolly Chaudhari
No other charges on the property. I don't think anything turns on the spelling of Sadhana as Sadhara.

There's a restrictive covenant forbidding the carrying on of a business on the property, which might affect Patrick Coyle's construction co. (regd office, 450 New North Road).
AnOwlCalledSage

rosy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:33 pm £3 expended. As at 25/06/2021, the property belongs jointly to Ved Chaudhari (which is, I think, a man's name but is also a name used on facebook and elsewhere by Woman Neelu) and Sadhara [sic] Chaudhari. There is a charge in favor of BoS and also a "notice of home rights under the Family Law Act 1996" in favour of Rajesh Kumar.
If I remember rightly, Neelu said her father was called Ved and she started using it after splitting from Mr Berry.

I guess we can say that the house was owned wholly by her sister, subject to...
Once home rights have been registered they act as a charge on the property resulting in the registered proprietor being unable to sell or mortgage the property unless written consent has been received from the spouse in whose favour the right is registered.

The registration of home rights does not prevent a mortgagee from issuing proceedings for possession of a property. The Civil Procedure Rules (55.10) require notice of any possession proceedings to be served on the person with the benefit of a home rights notice within five days of the Claimant receiving notice of the hearing date.

The non-owning spouse can then apply to the court to be joined into the possession claim as a second Defendant if an application is made before the proceedings have been disposed of and if the non-owning spouse can be expected to make payments under the mortgage (see section 55 FLA). A spouse with home rights may make payments towards the mortgage and these payments are as good as if made by the borrower. A Lender can therefore accept payments from the non-owning spouse but it is advisable to send clarification to the non-owning spouse confirming the basis upon which payments are being accepted.

The upshot of this is that a Suspended Possession Order could be made where the non-owning spouse is ordered to make payment of the current monthly instalment plus a sum towards the arrears. Ultimately, however if neither party can demonstrate the ability to make payment to the Lender, a Possession Order should be granted by the court.
So, still not a way to get around making mortgage payments.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

The discussion about the ownership of Neelu's current HQ is all very well but we are in danger of missing the bombshell news that's coming out of Swiss Indo.

Her latest video is billed as a discussion between Neelu and an Indian gentleman of unknown provenance. It's quite hard to hear the Indian chap's question because unfortunately somebody appears to be sanding wood in the background but to paraphrase, he asks Neelu "We've filled in your claim forms so where's our money?". Neelu then gives a concise 30+ minute answer which involves running through her entire repertoire of delusions (it's quite something). However the key information is that because the Indian banks / government won't play ball they will be deposed by 'the military' under the control of US Marshalls and in any case Mr Sino (the leader not to say inventor of Swizz Indo) has now reached an agreement with Indonesian President Joko Widodo so everything's going to be alright.

It's interesting how since Neelu managed to make contact with some of the shifty characters apparently in Mr Sino's entourage the focus has shifted to India and the most recent documents feature the Indian goddess 'Lakshmi'. It sounds as if quite a lot of correspondence has been directed to the Indian authorities which I'm sure is exactly what they need at the moment. It's also interesting that Mr Sino himself apparently appeared in one of Neelu's recent videos which if he is still under house arrest might be pushing his luck a bit.

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

How did I miss this! Mr Sino speaks. Here he is in the flesh, the King of Kings, fag on, in his vest dispensing words of wisdom to Neelu and his shady entourage. I must admit I rather enjoyed Neelu's descent into pigeon English but I'm not sure it's totally effective as there is quite a bit of miscommunication. However the key news is that besides the US Marshall's protecting the world, Mr Sino is setting up a cryptocurrency to distribute the wealth. Of course he is.

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I can't remember where I originally found what appeared to be another charge on the house. It's in a text file that I must have cut from one of her web sites, the case is headed up as ..
District Judge Parfitt sitting in the County Court of Central London, St Thomas More Building, Royal Courts of Justice, Strand, London WC2 2LL, on 3rd March 2015, abandoned the court after he was issued with a cease & desist notice, a Notice of Dishonour and a citizens arrest for his Treason.
Then slightly more sanely ..
IN THE COUNTY COURT Claim No. 0UC84267
SITTING AT CENTRAL LONDON
Royal Courts of Justice
Thomas More Building
Strand
London
WC2A 2LL

Tuesday, 3rd March 2015
Before:
DISTRICT JUDGE PARFITT
Between:
KENNETH ELLIOTT & ROWE
Claimant
-v-
MISS SADHANA CHAUDHARI
Defendant
And just popping in the relevant bits it starts as ..
THE DISTRICT JUDGE: Have a seat. Yes, so interim order made on 30th October 2014, drawn on 4th November in respect of a judgment debt of then just over £72,000 and you would like to make the order final.
And finishing ..
THE DISTRICT JUDGE: Final charging order and costs of?
MR EMMANUEL: £250.
THE DISTRICT JUDGE: £250, all right. Thank you all very much.
MRS BERRY: Sorry, what was the outcome?
THE DISTRICT JUDGE: Final charging order.
MRS BERRY: What does that mean?
THE DISTRICT JUDGE: That means the interim order remains in place and now it is a final order.
MRS BERRY: So you’ve [issued the?] solicitors’ firm, you have committed treason, sir.
THE DISTRICT JUDGE: The hearing is finished now.
MRS BERRY: You have now committed treason so I’m arresting you for the treason you’ve committed today and the dishonour. That would be to your personal assets—
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I'd love for someone to do an expose of Princess Nutbags in the Coffeezilla or Mike Winnet mode - not them necessarily but someone of that ilk. Mind you, Princess Nutty would probably 'arrest' them and impose multiple 'liens' on them.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That definitely sounds very Neely, no touch with or concept of reality. How she goes from a judge issuing a final order to treason in one jump just amazes me. I wonder if the £72,000 had anything to do with the accident Neelu helped her with, or something else entirely that Princess Nutbag helped her in to.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Maybe she suggested not paying the mortgage a while back?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

There was some sort of bust up between sister and her ever loving husband, who apparently was actually a wrong un. Although it's not quite clear why a multimillionaire would need to live of said sister.
MISS BERRY: I have already sent documents to this firm of solicitors which they're denying. They're committing fraud. Mr Kumar is actually not Mr Kumar, he has another name and he also is an Indian citizen. He also has properties in India. He has – he’s a multimillionaire in India. This is called foreign shopping where men come to this country to, to marry women in this country—
MISS BERRY: And he’s been able to afford very many other fancy ladies on the side, been living off my sister who’s severely disabled, that’s why she can't attend today.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:08 am He also has properties in India. He has – he’s a multimillionaire in India.

A Rupee millionaire? That's £9685.90 in Her Majesty's (Gawd bless 'er guv'nor) pounds sterling according to Google.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

A new video from The Princess... Apply for your criminal records something something fake police officers something something stop them harassing you something something. No... I don't know either.

AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:42 pm A new video from The Princess... Apply for your criminal records something something fake police officers something something stop them harassing you something something. No... I don't know either.
Can't be bothered watching it, but Neelu and her cohort have for a while believed that making a SAR, obligates the police to "reveal all". Crabbie is another who thinks this. Whilst you do have this right, it does not cover active investigations.