Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:35 am What was their response to that email? I happen to know that they responded to similar email on 18th May as follows, which doesn't seem to me to indicate any intention to take action ...

"Thank you for your email. We are aware of Mr Ellis. As you note, the High Court recently imposed a suspended sentence on Mr Ellis; the Solicitor General had brought the application for committal for contempt. "
No direct response. However, we do know that he has attempted to appeal and, however unlikely it would be, the verdict could be overturned in his favour. Maybe the Crown solicitor has suggest that they will ask for an increase in sentence on appeal.

I'm more surprised by the apparent radio silence from our other usual suspects. Their ability to put their feet in others' mouths is legendary.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Is Edward William Ellis okay? Gosh, I hope not.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I wouldn't go that far, I'd be happy if he was locked up somewhere safe. As a matter of fact although some of these whackos seem to behave when given a suspended sentence, I really thing even a couple of weeks actually inside might make them face reality.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Rumours of his demise are greatly exaggerated.

He has posts dated 15, 17, and 18 June.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

What a right load of bollocks he’s posted. And to think I was going to pick him for the Deadpool - he’s right back at it isn’t he? Madder than ever.

There is a thread of information concerning 450 New North Road. Teased out from Eddie’s verbiage, this is the former address of Neelu’s sister. Neely was made sole beneficiary in her will before she passed away, EWE is the executor. I think we can infer that she has moved into this place, for now at least.

It appears that the property wasn’t owned outright and that there was an outstanding mortgage with the B of S, probably their Halifax arm. Further, from what I can discern Neelu doesn’t bother with irritants like lawful debts so stopped making repayments. Urged on no doubt by Eddie’s peculiar legal take on things the Prince Bishops and Royal Commission are back in action once more flocking to Neelies rescue. Or maybe not.

Despite all the ecclesiastical and royal intervention this will have inevitably set her on course for a fresh round of repossession hearings. Has she learned nothing from the last ruinous fiasco? Why pull the tiger’s tail this way?

If the assessment is correct we can expect a re-run of stand-off videos culminating in her getting booted out. She does like to put herself through it?

Besides, by the time the bank goes for final possession she’ll be able to pay all debts in full from her Swizzindo payout but, to quote the song;

🎵 There may be trouble ahead 🎵
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:30 am I think we can infer that she has moved into this place, for now at least.
Neelu moved in there immediately upon her eviction from Peel Drive. That why we installed the 5G equipment in the bus stop outside. :wink:

"The Defence Case Management got Fraud Proof that included use of General Civil Restraint Frauds as Probate Estate Management Sabotage Frauds for the Protection Fraud Network against the Sadhana Chaudhari Will Trust. "

My reading of that is that he tried to proceed as executor but his general restraint order had whatever he submitted dismissed.

The recent EWE posts all appeared in one batch, so I suspect he wrote them on those days but only published them yesterday.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:30 am It appears that the property wasn’t owned outright and that there was an outstanding mortgage with the B of S, probably their Halifax arm. Further, from what I can discern Neelu doesn’t bother with irritants like lawful debts so stopped making repayments.
Yes, easy to see where this is going. "My sister gave me this house, why should I pay you to buy it again? If she owed you money, then you'll have to take it up with her. But any debt she owed you was erased by NESARA anyway, so you can't recover it. You keep going on about her estate, but I've told you she drove a hatchback..."

Reminds me of a hilarious sketch about employment of stupid people to defeat official process:

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rosy

Post by rosy »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:30 am There is a thread of information concerning 450 New North Road. Teased out from Eddie’s verbiage, this is the former address of Neelu’s sister. Neely was made sole beneficiary in her will before she passed away, EWE is the executor. I think we can infer that she has moved into this place, for now at least.

It appears that the property wasn’t owned outright and that there was an outstanding mortgage with the B of S, probably their Halifax arm. Further, from what I can discern Neelu doesn’t bother with irritants like lawful debts so stopped making repayments. Urged on no doubt by Eddie’s peculiar legal take on things the Prince Bishops and Royal Commission are back in action once more flocking to Neelies rescue. Or maybe not.

(snipped for space)
Maybe her mate Patrick Coyle and his construction company (regd office: 450 New North Road) will pay the mortgage. Though looking at the micro-accounts he filed just in time to avoid a strike off, probably not.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As I have said previously, I think Neely is well on her way to being homeless again. At first blush, it comes to mind that how can someone who is smart enough to get through the various required schools and get to be a licensed pharmacist and yet be complete and utter morons about nearly everything else, that still pretty well covers Neely, and well several other people we seem to discuss here. I still question how she manages to even function as marginally as appears to in society. It sounds like she is running out of relatives to sponge off of, so she may end up living with her son????? Lucky him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:09 pm As I have said previously, I think Neely is well on her way to being homeless again. At first blush, it comes to mind that how can someone who is smart enough to get through the various required schools and get to be a licensed pharmacist and yet be complete and utter morons about nearly everything else, that still pretty well covers Neely, and well several other people we seem to discuss here. I still question how she manages to even function as marginally as appears to in society. It sounds like she is running out of relatives to sponge off of, so she may end up living with her son????? Lucky him.
She scraped through when you only needed as BSc and with either a 2:2 or 3rd class at that. I have a creenshot somewhere of her degree certificate.
Nothing wrong with gaining a 2:2/3rd except you can't then call yourself a "super qualified Pharmacist"
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:18 am
Reminds me of a hilarious sketch about employment of stupid people to defeat official process:
Big Train?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wozzle wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:53 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:09 pm As I have said previously, I think Neely is well on her way to being homeless again. At first blush, it comes to mind that how can someone who is smart enough to get through the various required schools and get to be a licensed pharmacist and yet be complete and utter morons about nearly everything else, that still pretty well covers Neely, and well several other people we seem to discuss here. I still question how she manages to even function as marginally as appears to in society. It sounds like she is running out of relatives to sponge off of, so she may end up living with her son????? Lucky him.
She scraped through when you only needed as BSc and with either a 2:2 or 3rd class at that. I have a creenshot somewhere of her degree certificate.
Nothing wrong with gaining a 2:2/3rd except you can't then call yourself a "super qualified Pharmacist"
So, like with everything else it seems, she just sort of scraped through.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Academic ability and intelligence don't seem to have very much to do with each other as far as I can tell. Academic ability and common sense certainly don't.

An entirely taught Bachelors degree, particularly a poor one, is accessible to anybody with a good enough memory. Little to no reasoning skills are required and the world is not short of catastrophically stupid people with degrees. Nor highly intelligent ones who never even finished secondary school come to that.

Some people 'do' school and some don't. I got out as soon as I could.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

My late mother-in-law, a retired nurse who trained in the days before nurses needed a degree, used to say "thermometers have got degrees - and you know where you can shove them!"
longdog

Post by longdog »

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Oooooh Matron!

Take them away!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:06 am Big Train?
Some shared genealogy, but this was Chris Morris's Jam. Dark, surreal stuff that would never get made nowadays. :roll:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AnOwlCalledSage

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:17 pm Some shared genealogy, but this was Chris Morris's Jam. Dark, surreal stuff that would never get made nowadays. :roll:
Paedogeddon was a work of satirical genius.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 6:06 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:17 pm Some shared genealogy, but this was Chris Morris's Jam. Dark, surreal stuff that would never get made nowadays. :roll:
Paedogeddon was a work of satirical genius.
I preferred the drugs episode. For years afterwards my cake-queen mate was making birthdays cakes for my circle of friends that looked suspiciously like Cake... "Loonytoad Quack" or "Joss Ackland's Spunky Backpack" as it's known in the "trade".

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Still going strong, but I think attempting to side-step his restrictions by naming himself as a witness rather than advocate for his client ..
https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... 81-eng.pdf

Riddled with EWE's bizarre grammar, for example his explanation for non-compliance with pre-action protocol ..
Due Notice is the Pre Action Protocol for Contempt Fraud Remedey Action at Common Law