They're still at it!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

They're still at it!

Post by GMac »

Anyone still here? I used to hang out here back in 2014 and was amused and dismayed by the "ToMoRROw FeR sURe!" coming from the dinar gooroos. Been reading the "Any Day Now" thread and decided to do a Google search to see if the rubes were still out there waiting for the RV. Sweet holy screaming Jeebus, they are. Seven years after TNTony was telling them it was "today", there's a board called "TNT SHOWTIME" that is still reporting news from Iraq and still has adherents!

prophetic

Date: 02:54 PM Jun 29, 2020

Foward movement to the RV. Big move.

And still holding those conference calls, presumably about what to do when you cash out and where to invest the millions your dinar will net you. *SIGH* :beatinghorse:
Last edited by GMac on Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: They're still at it!

Post by GMac »

This is amazeballs as well - sadly it looks like ERASMUS OF AMERICA is no longer with us as this is a re-post from 2017, but the leader is, well, just see for yourself:

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.c ... legal.html

Obama was the perfect candidate to infiltrate the Cabal. This is why the Sirian Commander chose to take control of Obama during his presidency. The Cabal were fooled they had control of Obama. Little did they know the APTB had already infiltrated their ranks. Notice, Paul Ryan is mentioned here as well. He was a double agent working for the Republic. The same aspect of an undercover cop joining a criminal gang. This was the only way to bring down the Cabal and bring a smooth transition to the public. ~ Dinar Chronicles

So Obama was a double agent for the Sirian Command? Why did he block the RV all those times, then? And the Cabal has been brought down already, or is it in the process of being brought down?

From the chat at the bottom of the page:
wool: I hope for the USA that Trump is not cabal.

That Cabal is everywhere!
However, their version of science is flawed because real science predicts no survivors left alive on earth if my father's Vatican endorsed food process is not revived and frankly immediatly is none too soon! -ERASMUS OF AMERICA
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I was afraid that Erasmus of America had passed on. Now, we'll never know what his Vatican-endorsed food process was, or reap further benefits from his eleven calendar years in military academies.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:06 amNow, we'll never know what his Vatican-endorsed food process was
And that's a shame, because as my sig points out real science predicts no survivors left on Earth! :shock:
GMac
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GMac »

We'll never know this, either, if ERASMUS is no longer with us:

WILL TELL STORY WHEN I RELEASE REPORT ON HIDDEN PART OF AMERICAN HISTORY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT

What is the hidden part? Were we ruled by aliens? Everyone wore a chicken on their head? The mind boggles!
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Does anybody ever watch Coffeezilla's videos (he first came on to my radar through his treatment of Brian Rose's antics)? Apparently something has gone on recently where some social media 'influencers' promoted 'Save the Kids'* crypto tokens. It appears the scheme may have been questionable.

Saving little ones seems to be a popular pretext among con merchants whether it's to do with crypto currency or **'satanic panic'.

* 'Save the Kids' tokens are nothing to do with the Save The Children charity.

** The tokens aren't to do with satanic panic.