Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by John Uskglass »

Thanks Speargrass for the explanation of process. Very helpful.
I was under the impression that he was independently wealthy
When you think about it, Waugh and Dominic Cummings have a lot in common. Both from the North East, both born to privilege, both convinced that they are the smartest guy in any room, and both given to revising their history to fit their current narrative...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:40 am
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:16 am I really can't imagine that he is living off the pittances he is able to get out of his flock of gullees
I was under the impression that he was independently wealthy and living off the seven digit estate his father left him. What bit of it wasn't pissed up the wall with legal fees that is.
My impression as well, although no real back up. If he has/had that kind of money why didn't he just bail out the property to begin with or just do a reasonable re-fi. Oh, right, reasonable, responsible.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:19 pm
longdog wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:40 am
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:16 am I really can't imagine that he is living off the pittances he is able to get out of his flock of gullees
I was under the impression that he was independently wealthy and living off the seven digit estate his father left him. What bit of it wasn't pissed up the wall with legal fees that is.
My impression as well, although no real back up. If he has/had that kind of money why didn't he just bail out the property to begin with or just do a reasonable re-fi. Oh, right, reasonable, responsible.
I thought it was that he was left a property portfolio worth eight digits and there were only seven digits left after he had the bad luck to run into a string of non-integrous judges.

I should be so unlucky.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

aesmith wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:04 pm Let's qualify all my comments as being from a layman, so please point out if I'm on the wrong track here. So my understanding is that whether or not his evidence is hearsay is a matter of fact not of law. And that can't be determined without examining the evidence, which an appeal on Case Stated does not do. The point of law would be "was the DCM correct to dismiss the case because the evidence is only hearsay?".
I'm a layman also, but I believe the answer is: Sort of. Kind of.

The simple definition of hearsay is "an out-of-court statement that's being offered in court to try to prove the truth of what's in the statement." That definition complicates the question of "Is this a matter of fact or a matter of law?".

Let me give a pretty typical example. A police officer testifies that he received a radio call from the dispatcher, saying that a 999 caller had just reported an assault occurring on the corner of Third and Main. Is that hearsay?

The answer is "We don't know yet," because it depends on why that testimony is being asked for and given.
  • If it's being given in order to prove that an assault happened on the corner of Third and Main, then it's absolutely hearsay. (Two layers of hearsay, in fact: the police officer is describing an out-of-court statement from the dispatcher, who in turn was describing an out-of-court statement from the caller.)
  • If it's being given purely in order to explain why the police officer headed for Third and Main, then it's not hearsay, because the out-of-court statements aren't being offered in order to prove the truth of what was said -- they're being offered in order to explain the actions of the police officer.
"Was there an assault occurring on the corner of Third and Main?" is a pure question of fact, which an appeal on Case Stated can't review. "Was the police officer's statement hearsay?" is not a question of fact, at least not in the legal sense, because it boils down to "For what purpose was the statement being offered in court?" A reviewing judge doesn't have to look at the trial evidence or second-guess a jury's decision in order to decide the answer; the judge just has to look at the trial transcript and see what arguments were being made.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Words fail me. O'Bonkers demonstrates a level of scientific knowledge on a par with his legal knowledge.

https://roguemale.org/2021/07/05/quacke ... 7BTUOEs4Rk
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:03 pm Words fail me. O'Bonkers demonstrates a level of scientific knowledge on a par with his legal knowledge.
Could I point out to M'learned friend that "Rogue Male" is in fact the other half of the TGBMS partnership Michael Kaye aka O'Diera. He was a school teacher I believe before he tried paying his mortgage with a PN, just like O'Bonkers did.

His missus spat in a copper's face at the TC eviction & duly had her collar felt.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I am indebted to m'learned friend.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

'Rogue Male' has gone full Brass Eye with this gem:
Murder by Injection: the Vile Vials

What’s really in the Vials?

Spanish Laboratory Analysis indicates the contents to be 99% Graphene Oxide.

There is a large volume of evidence of vaxxed people becoming magnetic following the injection of what is falsely referred to as the vaccine.
https://roguemale.org/2021/07/07/murder ... ile-vials/
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I keep loosing my keys, if only I were in fact magnetic after my Vax, I would better be able to keep track of them. I could just magnet them to my body. In fact, I could get a nice wallet, attach magnets to it, and attach that. I feel ripped off that I didn't get magnetized by the whole process. Should I go get another, just in case I didn't get the one with the Graphene Oxide. Also if I get enough of this Graphene Oxide can I become Magneto, and be a supervillain with my newfound power of magnitism?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Have any of you any idea how difficult it is to do any welding once you are magnetic? I got burns all over the place.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:54 pm 'Rogue Male' has gone full Brass Eye with this gem:
There is a large volume of evidence of vaxxed people becoming magnetic following the injection of what is falsely referred to as the vaccine.
He must have watched this, check out the guy behind as she fails to stick anything to her neck.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'chick magnet'...

(What is the equivalent for straight women and gay men?)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:36 pm "Rogue Male" is in fact the other half of the TGBMS partnership Michael Kaye aka O'Diera. He was a school teacher I believe before he tried paying his mortgage with a PN, just like O'Bonkers did.
Hopefully struck off the professional register now?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:38 am Hopefully struck off the professional register now?
I think his teaching days are long gone.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The most recent bulletin from Waugh is ludicrous even by his standards.

https://www.thebernician.net/we-need-to ... -harrison/

Midazolam is a drug used among other things in end of life care and on patients needing ventilation. According to Waugh's 'experts' it is being used as a tool for 'genocide'.
https://covidvaccinehub.org/articles/h ... -dangerous
This graph looks at all cause mortality for over 65’s, broken down into age brackets. The total All Cause Mortality for the relevant period is shown by the thick blue line. The Midazolam prescribing has been overlaid onto this, shown in red.

What can you see?

Does the shape of the all cause mortality in the graph, and the shape of out of hospital Midazalom prescribing, look odd to you?

Is it not an unequivocal mind-blowing fact the prescribing of that drug seems to follow the same peaks and troughs as the deaths?

What is the mathematical possibility of this happening by accident? Remember, this is All Cause Mortality, so not just alleged Covid deaths.
What possible explanation other than a vast conspiracy to commit mass murder could there be for use of such a drug rising and falling ahead of the death rate for older people in a pandemic where many people died while on ventilation, eh?

It is, of course Waugh's intention to add this 'evidence' to the eleventy squillion ring bound pages already submitted as part of his doomed prosecution attempt.
Watch this space for the details of evidence which only a dodgy, insane, corrupt or cowardly judge could even contemplate dismissing as ‘hearsay’.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

O'Bonkers is actually too stupid to realise he's stupid.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

This graph looks at all cause mortality for over 65’s, broken down into age brackets. The total All Cause Mortality for the relevant period is shown by the thick blue line. The Midazolam prescribing has been overlaid onto this, shown in red.
I'm guessing the "link" would be equally obvious to an integrous judge if you replace the word "Midazolam" with "oxygen"... Or "water" come to that.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I'm guessing the "link" would be equally obvious to an integrous judge if you replace the word "Midazolam" with "oxygen"... Or "water" come to that.
Water, possibly not, as everyone gets it, but good point about oxygen. Waugh's argument is pretty much equivalent to claiming that ventilators are actually there to suck the life out of patients.

Aside from the obvious correlation =/= cause fallacy, you do wonder how Waugh imagines that huge numbers of medical staff have been suborned into carrying out this 'genocide' without questioning it or raising the alarm. Particularly as some of the patients will have been fellow NHS workers.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:47 pm The most recent bulletin from Waugh is ludicrous even by his standards.

https://www.thebernician.net/we-need-to ... -harrison/

Midazolam is a drug used among other things in end of life care and on patients needing ventilation. According to Waugh's 'experts' it is being used as a tool for 'genocide'.
https://covidvaccinehub.org/articles/h ... -dangerous

What can you see?

Does the shape of the all cause mortality in the graph, and the shape of out of hospital Midazalom prescribing, look odd to you?

Is it not an unequivocal mind-blowing fact the prescribing of that drug seems to follow the same peaks and troughs as the deaths?

What is the mathematical possibility of this happening by accident? Remember, this is All Cause Mortality, so not just alleged Covid deaths.
What possible explanation other than a vast conspiracy to commit mass murder could there be for use of such a drug rising and falling ahead of the death rate for older people in a pandemic where many people died while on ventilation, eh?

It is, of course Waugh's intention to add this 'evidence' to the eleventy squillion ring bound pages already submitted as part of his doomed prosecution attempt.
Watch this space for the details of evidence which only a dodgy, insane, corrupt or cowardly judge could even contemplate dismissing as ‘hearsay’.
He's exploiting the classis logic mistake of assuming that correlation proves causation.
longdog

Post by longdog »

noblepa wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:36 pmHe's exploiting the classis logic mistake of assuming that correlation proves causation.
There's causation there alright but he's got it arse about face and got the cause and the effect the wrong way around. People dying of Covid-19 are likely to be on ventilators and people on ventilators are likely to be given Midazolam.

It's basically the same logic as refusing to go into a hospital as so many people die there.