Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:40 am Still going strong, but I think attempting to side-step his restrictions by naming himself as a witness rather than advocate for his client ..
He's been trying that dodge for at least the last two years. He tried that at Neelu's 2019 contempt hearing and got chucked out to the public gallery.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

attempting to side-step his restrictions by naming himself as a witness rather than advocate for his client ..
Though titling himself 'Equity Lawyer' rather gives the game away...
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:38 am
attempting to side-step his restrictions by naming himself as a witness rather than advocate for his client ..
Though titling himself 'Equity Lawyer' rather gives the game away...
To say nothing of the way it is all written in his unique, "fraud" based gibberish.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Oh dear. It seems that one of EWE's marks has been arrested for assaulting a police officer.
EWE wrote:The Emergency Worker Assault Charge 42 MR13725 21 Bail Condition Revocation + Contempt Remedy Application on 5th July 2021 of Citizen Mr Nkrumah will get Remedy Proof for the Magistrates Court or Remedy Denial Fraud against it.
And also that Neelu is back in his good books and is acting as his paralegal :snicker:
EWE wrote:The Good Quality Print of the Connected Cases Document was produced by Citizen Ms Berry, signed by the Beneficiary Father and scanned and emailed by Citizen Ms Berry.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

On 9th July 2021 a Case ZC14D02308 a Total Trap Hearing will force a Permanent Judge to choose
between Remedy or Enforcement of Court Frauds he committed but not dared to complete for 4 years
It's always a case of guessing the meaning with EWE, but I wonder if this relates to his troubles with the judiciary?
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:51 pm
On 9th July 2021 a Case ZC14D02308 a Total Trap Hearing will force a Permanent Judge to choose
between Remedy or Enforcement of Court Frauds he committed but not dared to complete for 4 years
It's always a case of guessing the meaning with EWE, but I wonder if this relates to his troubles with the judiciary?
ZC14D02308 is the family property case. It appears that the father got possession of the property and the mother was not very happy about it. Then she stupidity turned to EWE for assistance. Much hilarity ensued.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

You're a better owl than I am if you can keep track of the case numbers! :)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Something i've been wondering about. The legal system uses terms like "recovery", "restitution", "make whole", "settlement", "penalty", etc. But sovs have "remedy" and sometimes "cure". Where do those come from?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AnOwlCalledSage

Yep. Mr Nkrumah was arrested for assaulting a police constable by beating. However, Edward "Contempt of Court" Ellis seems more concerned about:
.The Phone seized is also Contemptuous and Perverse as it as it has Private Case (legal) material for Various Court Proceedings, and Evidence Offences + Wrongdoing by the Police including a Habeas Corpus Hearing with reference CO/1202/2021 to be Heard at the Royal Court of Justice on Tuesday 18 May 2021, which the Claimant is an Interested Party. The seizure of the phone and the totally unrelated Sim Card also affect the Claimant’s occupation/work, causing him Constructive Hardship
Too right. It may provide prima facie evidence of a breach of a contempt order.

And his method of progressing this huge breach of the law. He rang Chloe at the Customer Contact helpline!

The police of course replied referring to a "Dissatisfaction report". The response:
It is a malicious falsehood for Andrew Kirby to state that it was a dissatisfaction reported by the Claimant which is actually a Crime reported by the Claimant as a Victim of various crimes
But in case you had all thought that EWE has left the FotLer path and is now just screwing up cases for the stupid, fear not.
Please note and rectify for all your records that Mr is Legal Fiction Title that is not applicable to the Claimant, and if you wish to refer to the Claimant with a title, you may use ‘Papa’, which is Noble Heir.

This is the correct email for future correspondences, and should not be used for any other purpose except for the Expressed Consent of the Claimant.

In good faith, The Claimant
And the daily damages and liens! :haha:
The Only Offences Committed has been Personally the Individual Officers and Essex Police as a Body and that is what the HM Inspectorate of the Constabulary Thomas Philip Winsor and Home Secretary Priti Patel are charged duty bound to Investigate this Public Crime and Related Crimes Commissioned and Committed by Various Public Bodies. There is a £240,000 Damages Liability to Essex Police for the Trespass and Malicious Retention of the Properties (Smartphone, Memory Card + Sim Card) and £24,000 Daily Damages Liability for each day that the Properties are Retained all of which the Actioning Officers have been given Advance + Prior Notice, so it is the Personal Liability PC 42079149 Nuthoo, the Chief Constable of Essex Police Ben-Julian Harrington, Essex Police Constabulary and the Home Secretary when they choose to Return the Stolen Property.

The Claimant does NOT understand any Bail Conditions Implied, and rather declares a £2,400,000 Commercial Lien and Damages Liability personally against T/SGt 42075584 McPhilimey, the Chief Constable of Essex Police Ben-Julian Harrington, Essex Police Constabulary and the Home for the Issue of the false Instrument implied to be a Bail to Police Station which is attached for Evidence and Reference, and further unassessed unlimited Damages for any Actions derived from it, all of which Advance and Prior Notice has declared to the Actioning Officer.
The bail condition he "doesn't understand" is to attend a police station once week, which is somewhat undermined aby another pleading that attending the station would cause him hardship. How would he know attending the police station would cause hardship if he doesn't understand that he has to attend the police station?

But we do have the obligatory:
Notice To Agents Is Notice To Principals, Notice To Principals Is Notice To Agents; Notice To One Is Notice To All:
And the result of all this intervention from the Equity Lawyer? A plea hearing tomorrow. :snicker:
The court has granted you bail. You must attend court on 14 July 2021 at 10.00 am at Stevenage Magistrates' Court, The Court House, Danesgate, Stevenage, Herts., SG1 1XH (telephone 01438 730412).
longdog

Post by longdog »

Notice To One Is Notice To All:
I'm a bit confused. Do the 'all' have to notice the notice before they can be legally considered to have noticed the notice or are they legally considered to have noticed the notice even if they didn't notice it?

I mean have I been legally notified of the notice or not?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:40 am
I mean have I been legally notified of the notice or not?
Well did you cover your eyes? If you did, then whoever issued the notice wouldn't have been able to see you and so could not say that you had been notified.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Notice To One Is Notice To All:
Only if one is giving notice to the Three Musketeers.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Citizen Mr Ellis has been remarkably busy of late, but luckily he has capable assistance. Or not.
Correct Notice that the Good Quality Print + Signature was produced by Citizen Ms Berry using an Electronic Signature of Citizen Mr Sood taken from Another Document. She has Good Intent but Chronic Stress results in Simple Mistakes. She did not realise that the function of the Simple Task Test of the Print + Sign + Scan + Email Request was to discover what it got from Citizen Mr Sood.
https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content ... mail-1.pdf

There really is some corking material in his most recent posts. The selection quoted earlier by Sage is just a taster. I have resisted the urge to cut'n'paste great chunks of them, but would recommend checking them out.

Whether his 'clients' are aware of how much of their details he posts on the internet is an interesting question.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Correct Notice that the Good Quality Print + Signature was produced by Citizen Ms Berry using an
Electronic Signature of Citizen Mr Sood taken from Another Document...."

Hmmmmmmm.... Unless I miss my guess, the esteemed (ahahaha) Equity Lawyer has just confessed to forgery.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:53 pm "Correct Notice that the Good Quality Print + Signature was produced by Citizen Ms Berry using an
Electronic Signature of Citizen Mr Sood taken from Another Document...."

Hmmmmmmm.... Unless I miss my guess, the esteemed (ahahaha) Equity Lawyer has just confessed to forgery.
Confessed to forgery or dropped Princess Nutbag in the shit?

I can't work out what this is all about. It could be nothing and just Her Highness and ELEWE inventing legally lawful and lawfully legal gibberish documents that nobody is going to give √⅒shit about or... One of them has been stupid enough to forge a signature where it really matters... Like on a court document.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Right at the bottom of the document I cited earlier, we find this:
Julia Spivack<constantia@uwclub.net>Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 9:45 AM
To: Michelle Davies <Michelle@worcester-osteopath.co.uk>
Cc: Equity Lawyer Edward Ellis <edward.w.ellis@gmail.com>

Michelle,Here is latest Royal Commission update.So when Edward uses your case what happens (e.g. how the GOsC responds) will be described in an email like this and circulated to this list so people can see where the process is at.Julia
Curious as to who would be apparently referring people to Ellis's chambers, I looked up the sender.

And here she is, in her own words:
Dr Julia Spivack BSc (Hons) (Pharmacology), DO, MSCC, MICO, Dip Hom, MSc (Ayur), BSc (Hons) (Homeopathy)

doctor* of natural medicine

*Not a registered medical practitioner
http://www.juliaspivack.co.uk/

There's a reason why she's careful to put that caveat in.
Bedford County Court has found that a woman describing herself as an osteopath has broken the law. Ms Julia Spivack of Steppingley, Bedfordshire pleaded not guilty to two charges of describing herself as an osteopath when not registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC). Today she was fined a total of £310.00, ordered to pay costs of £300.00 and a victim surcharge of £15.00.
https://www.osteopathy.org.uk/news-and- ... osteopath/

Looks like she's out to get her own back on the GOsC by siccing our Edward on them.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dr Julia Spivack BSc (Hons) (Pharmacology), DO, MSCC, MICO, Dip Hom, MSc (Ayur), BSc (Hons) (Homeopathy)
The "Sc" is doing some very heavy lifting in those last two. Unless it's short for "Scam" rather than "Science" of course.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

<snip>

The Claimant does NOT understand any Bail Conditions Implied, and . . .
I'm pretty sure that he is using the word "understand" as a synonym for "stand under", meaning that he does not consent to "stand under" the bail conditions or the law in question.

This is a typical sovcit tactic.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

A degree in Pharmacology and another in the total quackery of homeopathy? Really? :sarcasmon:
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Wakeman52 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:17 pm A degree in Pharmacology and another in the total quackery of homeopathy? Really? :sarcasmon:
I wonder if the (Hons) reference means that the degree is honorary. If it does mean that the degree came with Honours, it doesn't say much for the school which granted it.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools