UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:38 pm
longdog wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:42 pm A new video from The Princess... Apply for your criminal records something something fake police officers something something stop them harassing you something something. No... I don't know either.
Can't be bothered watching it, but Neelu and her cohort have for a while believed that making a SAR, obligates the police to "reveal all". Crabbie is another who thinks this. Whilst you do have this right, it does not cover active investigations.
I had wondered if they were dumb enough to think the police were obliged to tell them that sort of thing. I did a DSAR with plod as I needed a timeline of my complaints about a neighbour to pass on to the council. It was incredibly boring and ran to about 30 pages most of which was data fields that contained nothing more than "Not applicable". The only really interesting bit was the incompetent way they had redacted the data as to who had been making malicious complaints against me. It was of course said neighbours as a little bit of logic and elimination proved.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Many thanks to John Uskglass for leading me to Casemine. I wasn't aware of its existence until today!

If anyone needs a background info on when when Neelu went batshit crazy... it was this case from 2003/04 Pretros & Ord v Chadhari & Anor

It is a tragic situation, but it indicates how her obsessive behaviour started and it removes all doubt as to whether her sister was merely an incidental party to her madness.

(I remember her spamming the alt.legal.uk newsgroups at the time, but it wasn't until 2017 that I realised it was the same person.)
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 12:39 pm (I remember her spamming the alt.legal.uk newsgroups at the time, but it wasn't until 2017 that I realised it was the same person.)
uk.legal Shirley?

Google bought Dejanews many many years ago & have literally archived every usenet post from day 1. So her ramblings can be revisited. https://groups.google.com/g/uk.legal
AnOwlCalledSage

hucknallred wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:30 pm uk.legal Shirley?
Ironically, in a previous post on the subject on the forum, I said that it was a while ago and may have had the actual name of the newsgroup wrong. As no-one challenged me then, I thought I was safe to go with it again! :snicker:
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:38 pm Yeesh. I was aware of this nutjob way before her satanic stupidity when she was a malicious abuser of hospital staff on the alt.legal.uk newsgroups (long time ago, that might not be the actual group but it is close).
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:40 pm
Ironically, in a previous post on the subject on the forum, I said that it was a while ago and may have had the actual name of the newsgroup wrong. As no-one challenged me then, I thought I was safe to go with it again! :snicker:
Usenet was popular way back then but is still hanging on, I look in on a couple of active uk groups now & then.
The last ISP to have a usenet server - Virgin Media, finally pulled the plug at the end of June.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Having taken a 10 month sabattical from the lunacy of these idiots, I'm not remotely surprised that her name pops up the first time you dip your toes back in the water. :beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:36 pm Having taken a 10 month sabattical from the lunacy of these idiots, I'm not remotely surprised that her name pops up the first time you dip your toes back in the water. :beatinghorse:
You made it back past security, bravo sir.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Indeed. The password reset thingy worked and even the dreaded spam filter let me through. Remarkable. M
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:23 pm The incident in North Wales involved Wilfred Wong, one of Neelu's favourites. It's possible he is the source of her obsession with "satanic abuse of babies" and he is involved in the rather awful 'Centre for Bio-ethical Reform'. Possibly best not to say more given that he is yet to come to court for his (apparently armed) role in abducting the child.
Word on the street is that Wilfred Wong has been found guilty after a jury trial before 12 men and women true. No doubt this will send the usual suspects into a tail-spin.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:53 am
Normal Wisdom wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:23 pm The incident in North Wales involved Wilfred Wong, one of Neelu's favourites. It's possible he is the source of her obsession with "satanic abuse of babies" and he is involved in the rather awful 'Centre for Bio-ethical Reform'. Possibly best not to say more given that he is yet to come to court for his (apparently armed) role in abducting the child.
Word on the street is that Wilfred Wong has been found guilty after a jury trial before 12 men and women true. No doubt this will send the usual suspects into a tail-spin.
Normally I take the position that if it says something on UK Colon then the opposite is most likely to be the truth. In this case I'm willing to make an exception.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Word on the street is that they are frit. :snicker:
ukcolon wrote:This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I realise that I may be in limited company, indeed in this one respect I may be unique but I find Neelu's ramblings entertaining. Having been absent from YT for a couple of weeks she's back with a bang. While waiting for one of India based Swizz-Indo counterparts to join her call she takes the opportunity to run through the events that make Swizz-Indo so important. I am fascinated by the idea that there is a US Marshall who is going to come riding to the rescue of Mr Sino.
If you are one of the few that enjoy this nonsense this is a treat.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

She's been complaining on Facebook of heavy shopping bags cutting off circulation to her fingers and useless bus services, I can only assume that this tragic set of circumstances she finds herself in is caused by finally losing the "battle of the baliffs" and her son's BMW.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Tinkle Bucket wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:57 am .... and useless bus services
I see our 5G network in bus stops is being put to some use.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:49 am I realise that I may be in limited company, indeed in this one respect I may be unique but I find Neelu's ramblings entertaining. Having been absent from YT for a couple of weeks she's back with a bang. While waiting for one of India based Swizz-Indo counterparts to join her call she takes the opportunity to run through the events that make Swizz-Indo so important. I am fascinated by the idea that there is a US Marshall who is going to come riding to the rescue of Mr Sino.
If you are one of the few that enjoy this nonsense this is a treat.
This is premium Neelu content right here. Every line is pure gold; there's so much to unpack here. I think my favourite part is her saying that the phrase "Covid-19" is patented and every time you say it, America gets $200 ("so stop saying c... uh, that word" she says, realising that she'd already said it about three times at that point.)
AnOwlCalledSage

Zeke_the_Meek wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:04 am I think my favourite part is her saying that the phrase "Covid-19" is patented and every time you say it, America gets $200
But that's just bat shit crazy. They were Chinese bats :snicker:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah, completely wrong. Everybody knows that America gets paid everytime someone eats something that has been recently modified by the addition of bacon, and/or salted caramel.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Oh ye of little faith. Those squillions are on their way from the heavens.
Asteroid heading towards Earth is filled with so much precious metal it’d make everyone on the planet a billionaire
https://www.indy100.com/news/asteroid-e ... e-b1898366
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I'm not linking it but I see that Neelu has posted a YT video based on a 'book' about the death of her niece. I couldn't listen to the fabricated but still vile accusations again but I'm pretty sure that she names the doctors who were involved. I understood that she was prevented from doing so by a lifetime injunction.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:53 am Oh ye of little faith. Those squillions are on their way from the heavens.
Asteroid heading towards Earth is filled with so much precious metal it’d make everyone on the planet a billionaire
https://www.indy100.com/news/asteroid-e ... e-b1898366
Even ignoring the fact that precious metals are only precious due to their scarcity... Since when have iron and nickel been precious metals? There's about 5.972 × 10^24 kg (thanks Google) right under our feet.