Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by aesmith »

He's off on one again..
PUB To Lay Charges of Mass Murder By Government Policy

Over the course of the past sixteen months, whilst building the case for pandemic fraud against the Four Horsemen of COVID-1984, the PUB team has been concurrently amassing evidence of mass murder by government policy in UK hospitals, care homes and hospices.

Now, in the aftermath of the inherently void decision of the Deputy Chief Magistrate [DCM] to dismiss our Private Criminal Prosecution [PCP] against Hancock, Whitty, Vallance and Ferguson for pandemic fraud, we have more than enough incontrovertible prima facie evidence to lay a case for mass murder of the very people the UK Government’s health policies are supposed to be protecting.

Moreover, we have now established a comprehensive database of evidence which exposes every individual in the supply chain of Midazolam, Morphine and the Flu and COVID vaxxes, from Hancock down to the ‘medical officers’ who administered them, to criminal prosecution for mass murder.
blah ..
blah ..
https://www.thebernician.net/pub-to-lay ... nt-policy/
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Remember how he claimed recently that from the start, his strategy had been to get to the High Court because reasons?

QFS, he's backtracking.
Furthermore, information has come to light over the course of recent events which suggests that the DCM’s plainly void order was issued for the purpose of deliberately provoking an appeal to the High Court – such are the flimsy grounds the judge relied upon to justify his decision.

Our reasoning for this deduction is simple:

The DCM doesn’t have the jurisdiction to issue Civil Restraint Orders but he did elect to dismiss the case as having an “inappropriate purpose”, which guarantees that the appeal judge must consider whether to issue such restraint, in the event the application is dismissed.
A High Court judge does have such jurisdiction and could feasibly ban the Trustees of the People’s Union of Britain [PUB] from bringing any legal proceedings in any of Her Majesty’s Courts for up to two years, in a desperate attempt kill our case stone dead by dismissing it as ‘vexatious’.
It therefore naturally follows that we have decided to sidestep the trap our adversaries appear to have set for us by dispensing with the plan to appeal the void order and issuing new proceedings in a different Magistrates Court, alleging both pandemic fraud and mass murder by government policy, which we are aiming to do within the next two weeks.
A cynic might of course suggest that he was worried that costs might be awarded against him. Was that a possibility?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Micky O’Madness wrote:we have decided to sidestep the trap our adversaries appear to have set for us by dispensing with the plan to appeal the void order and issuing new proceedings in a different Magistrates Court
Where it’ll be steered in the direction of the exact same court as deals with Private a prosecutions ( because that’s how the system works) with another humiliating dismissal and MoB v The World dying another death. Trying the same thing again expecting a different result Mikey?

The unquestioning sycophantic fools at his feel follow along like, well, it has to be said, sheep.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Micky O’Madness wrote:we have decided to sidestep the trap our adversaries appear to have set for us by dispensing with the plan to appeal the void order and issuing new proceedings in a different Magistrates Court
If the order is "void", why would they need to appeal it anyway? Or (heaven forbid) could it be that the word "void" is just a sort of nervous tic that they insert at random and doesn't actually mean anything?
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:37 pm
If the order is "void", why would they need to appeal it anyway? Or (heaven forbid) could it be that the word "void" is just a sort of nervous tic that they insert at random and doesn't actually mean anything?
Void: (Adjective) Not the result you want.

Oxford Dictionary of Making Shit Up.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:59 pm
Void: (Adjective) Not the result you want.

Oxford Dictionary of Making Shit Up.
You don't even have to go there...

void
in British English
(ˈvɔɪd)
NOUN
medicine
to discharge waste matter from the body
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Like with US sovcits, it is void because they don't agree with it, never minding the fact that it isn't a decision they get to make. The ONLY actual void is the one between their ears.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Some matters are reserved for the Senior District Judge (Chief Magistrate) (the "special jurisdiction of the Chief Magistrate " - look it up in the Criminal Practice Directions) and it includes prosecutions relating to officers of state. So any further application would be referred to Westminster Magistrates' Court and straight back to Deputy Senior District Judge Ikram .
Waugh is right that he could be made a vexatious litigant in the High Court, but it wouldn't affect his ability to prosecute because it's a civil restraint order. It doesn't prevent a litigant from applying to bring a prosecution. However that's not good news: restraint orders aren't necessary in criminal proceedings because of the very procedure he has fallen foul of - the magistrates' court can strangle a vexatious prosecution at birth.
His grasp of the law reminds me of the grasp of French of that SEO officer disguised as a policeman in "Allo, Allo". So close, but ridiculously missing the mark
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:06 pm Oxford Dictionary of Making Shit Up.

void
in British English
(ˈvɔɪd)
NOUN
medicine
Oxford Dictionary of mixing up a NOUN and a VERB.
AnOwlCalledSage

HardyW wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:00 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:06 pm Oxford Dictionary of Making Shit Up.

void
in British English
(ˈvɔɪd)
NOUN
medicine
Oxford Dictionary of mixing up a NOUN and a VERB.
Mea culpa.

1) It was I who changed it from 'voiding' to void and didn't change the tense.
2) It was the Collins dictionary
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

A friend of mine claimed he saw "void where prohibited" as a command rather than a clause.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

More of a lifestyle.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

There's definitely an air of spiralling around the drain in his latest effort.

https://www.thebernician.net/uk-governm ... ath-camps/

He has new damning evidence of genocidal fraud.
In section 4.4 of the UK Government’s briefing paper, the following were earmarked for prioritizing within the NHS, in the event of a ‘pandemic’, under the heading Primary Care Suspensions and Priorities:

Managing infections such as Sepsis, Cellulitis, Meningitis and Influenza.

Acute and urgent illnesses and trauma, such as fractures and acute abdominal pain.

Palliative, Pain Management and End of Life Care.

Conversely, in the list marked for suspension were:

All routine Dentistry and Optometry services.

Management of Chronic Disease.

Low level Mental Health Care [including treatment of patients with Learning Difficulties].

Routine Diabetes Screening.

Musculoskeletal Care.

Preventative Care [including ‘vaccination’, which is the only element of the plan which was not implemented in March 2020 by the UK Government, upon the advice of Hancock, Whitty, Vallance and Ferguson].

Dementia Diagnosis and Old Age / Frailty Management.
The sheeple might see only rather uncontentious and hardly unexpected measures to ensure best use of resources in a crisis, of course, but what about this, eh?
However, rather than decisions being made on a basis of triage by clinical outcome, triage by resource availability will also inform the decision.
See? In their own words; the bastards were going to take decisions according to the resources available!

In case you missed the point, Ward repeats it in terms which make it his misrepresentation clear
Furthermore, it is also recommended that, in the event the outbreak escalates to emergency level, the care patients receive should be determined by the resources available, rather than upon the health requirements in each individual case.
Hasn't he seen any plague disaster movies? That's what happens in pretty much every one. It would be shocking if that wasn't the plan...
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"I'll take Stating The Obvious, Michael for $2000."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

The latest "wisdom" from the great man. And by "wisdom" I do of course mean an avalanche of fractal wrongness that I could only ever make sense of if they invent a far, far, far stronger strain of cannabis and Rizla the size of a king size duvet.

https://mailchi.mp/thebernician.net/fro ... DbPVYLWuek
562 AD – During the reign of British king, Arthur II, who subdued and conquered the foreign invaders, a comet struck and devastated Britain, which was uninhabitable for the next fifteen years.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:03 am The latest "wisdom" from the great man. And by "wisdom" I do of course mean an avalanche of fractal wrongness that I could only ever make sense of if they invent a far, far, far stronger strain of cannabis and Rizla the size of a king size duvet.
He's gone full hat stand!

The King Arthur II conspiracies are a favourite of Matt Taylor, Andy Devine and Chris Spivey. There seems to be a "realignment" of the nutters behind, as they see their glorious Magna Carta rebellion shot down in flames and laughed at, that the mythical king is still the true King of Britain.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Asleep in a mountain somewhere waiting to save England at its time of greatest peril if memory serves.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

That would be Merlin.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:11 pm That would be Merlin.
It's King Arthur himself (although some versions do say Merlin will aid him).

However, since the git couldn't be bothered to turn up in 1940 I'm erring on the side that it's complete bollocks. :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:26 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:11 pm That would be Merlin.
It's King Arthur himself (although some versions do say Merlin will aid him).

However, since the git couldn't be bothered to turn up in 1940 I'm erring on the side that it's complete bollocks. :snicker:
You mean while Hitler was licking his wounds after Dunkirk? (Captain George Mainwaring - Paraphrased)