Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by JamesVincent »

Pretty cheap shitty arrows too. Standard training tips.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

JamesVincent wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:01 am Pretty cheap shitty arrows too. Standard training tips.
Indeed. They almost certainly don't have the mass to do any real harm and that bow almost certainly doesn't have the power to throw anything that could.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:49 amIndeed. They almost certainly don't have the mass to do any real harm and that bow almost certainly doesn't have the power to throw anything that could.
I wouldn't like to bank on that. Even if it's only 40lb draw weight that's still a lot more energy than say an air rifle.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

What's Mr While been up to anyway? It seems he was arrested and kept in custody on 16 or 17th June, released on bail with conditions prohibiting (1) contact with a particular named witness (2) contact with a co-defendant and (3) entering the county of Essex.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd be more inclined to expecting him to hurt himself. Some people are just too stupid to walk and chew gum at the same time, case in point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:22 pm What's Mr While been up to anyway? It seems he was arrested and kept in custody on 16 or 17th June, released on bail with conditions prohibiting (1) contact with a particular named witness (2) contact with a co-defendant and (3) entering the county of Essex.
Probably as a result of: viewtopic.php?p=289768#p289768
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

:Axe: What next, a vat of boiling oil atop the port cullis for poor unsuspecting plod, newly fashioned arrow slits cut through the wall with an angle grinder and Crabby White exclaiming "Remember Agincourt!".
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh my. Maybe we can arrange his martyrdom whilst I'm there, I'd love to youtube it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I have to sneak onto Facebook, and don't really understand why some stuff is restricted and some not, but it looks as if it's all gone quiet on the Council Tax Is So Unfair front, and Mr White has been uncharacteristically silent of late, with the promised 12 July update on his arrest failing to appear.

Anyone know what's going on?
longdog

Post by longdog »

The most likely explanation is that he's been Zuckked again.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

He's very active. You'll probably need a Zuck login to see it. I think he's planning to build a gallows now.

https://www.facebook.com/Bob7White/
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Thanks. He's riding for a fall, isn't he?
longdog

Post by longdog »

He blocked me a long while ago. Can somebody give me the TL;DR please.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It was this correspondence that I found most significant:
It seems like PC Kedwell has a problem with me seeking justice.
FW: EXTERNAL - Custody Record Number 46XA/2769/21 - Defendant - Robert White
Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:52
Emma Dove PS 42071570 Emma.Dove@essex.police.uk
To bobxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
Good morning Mr White
I have been made aware of the increasingly abusive e-mails that you have been sending to PC KEDWELL and as his supervisor, I am making you aware that he will not be responding to any further correspondence from you. I am sure that you are aware that if you continue to send this type of e-mail you will be committing offences under the Malicious Communications Act.
If you would like to make a complaint I suggest that you go through the correct process which you can find on our website www.essex.police.uk.
Kind regards
Emma
PS 71570 Emma DOVE
Thurrock Community Policing Team
Essex Police
Tel : 101 ext 364104
Email : thurrockcommunitypolicingteam@essex.pnn.police.uk
South Ockendon Police Station, Darenth Lane, South Ockendon Essex, RM15 5LJ.
Re: EXTERNAL - Custody Record Number 46XA/2769/21 - Defendant - Robert White
Mon, 12 Jul 2021 11:22
Bob White bobxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
To:Emma.Dove@essex.police.uk
Good morning PS Dove,
As I am sure you are aware PC KEDWELL is the officer/constable in charge of the case where allegations have been made against me. It can be very frustrating when I am trying to get answers from PC KEDWELL concerning the case and allegations, his ignorance cannot be used as an excuse to justify denying me my rights as an innocent man. I'm sure you are aware that everyone is innocent until proved guilty in a court of law and police officers cannot be judge and jury. Put yourself in my position, how would you feel if you were accused of some serious allegations and you could not get the answers you have a right to know.
If PC KEDWELL will not answer my questions, who am I supposed to go to for the answers? If you as his supervisor cannot give me a satisfactory reply I will be making a complaint against PC KEDWELL and yourself. I did make a complaint to you before PC KEDWELL tricked me into being arrested and unlawfully detained for over 6 hours, but you ignored my complaint. I suggest you and PC KEDWELL do the job you both get paid for.
Sincerely
Bob
The tone of the rest of his postings gives the strong impression that he thinks he's untouchable. I suspect the police are biding their time before they throw the proverbial book at him. The phrase 'discretion is the better part of valour' has obviously never been brought to his attention.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Bail extended according to his Facebook. From an email he published ..
To Bob White bobxxxxxxxxxxxx.com
Good evening Bob,
The extension of your bail period has been authorised by a Superintendent. This means you are no longer required to answer bail on 12th July.
Your new bail date will be Thursday 16th September 2021 at 16:00hrs. Again, you are bailed back to Medway Police Station.
The same bail conditions will remain in place during this time period:
1. Not to contact or interfere with, either directly or indirectly, any prosecution witness(es) namely xxxxx xxxxx
2. Not to contact directly or indirectly, any co-defendant(s) namely yyyyy yyyyy
3. Not to enter or go within the county of Essex for any reason
A rebail notice will be sent to you in the post.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:13 pm He blocked me a long while ago. Can somebody give me the TL;DR please.
Paddy Osset should be able to view it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"If PC KEDWELL will not answer my questions, who am I supposed to go to for the answers?"

Try 1) a defense barrister/solicitor and then 2) court. PCs are not required to answer questions.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I did make a complaint to you before PC KEDWELL tricked me into being arrested and unlawfully detained for over 6 hours,...
Crabbie was tricked into being arrested? And admits it publicly? That should ruin any street cred he had with the rest of the sov citizenry.

Wait a minute. Does that explain why other sov cits got arrested as well? Because they were tricked? Sounds like shooting fish in a barrel then. Carry on.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:55 pm
longdog wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:13 pm He blocked me a long while ago. Can somebody give me the TL;DR please.
Paddy Osset should be able to view it.
Why didn't I... I mean he... Think of that? :-D
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Observer wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:24 pmWait a minute. Does that explain why other sov cits got arrested as well? Because they were tricked? Sounds like shooting fish in a barrel then. Carry on.
Reminds me of that time a decade ago when I got tricked into being arrested and unlawfully detained for drunk and disorderly. The bloody cops forcing me to drink scrumpy, ride my bike in the dark with no lights and tell the wallopers, in a somewhat intemperate manner, they ought to have better things to do with their time. Is there no end to their trickery?

Looking at his email it's clear that he really doesn't have any more of a clue about criminal law than he does civil law. Does he seriously think he has the right to interrogate the cops over a case like that? What does he think the courts are for?

I can see that there might be a legitimate reason to contact the officer in charge of the case to clear up minor queries but he seems to want to argue his case before he gets to court. The cops are simply not going to do that as it would put the case at risk entirely.

To quote St Douglas of Adams... "The storm had now definitely abated, and what thunder there was now grumbled over more distant hills, like a man saying 'And another thing...' twenty minutes after admitting he's lost the argument."