Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by aesmith »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:20 pm "If PC KEDWELL will not answer my questions, who am I supposed to go to for the answers?"

Try 1) a defense barrister/solicitor and then 2) court. PCs are not required to answer questions.
He was demanding to be allowed to contact the prosecution witness as well, according to one of the emails he posted.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Does he think he can simply bully his way out of the shit? I can't see that ending well for him.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

test
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Has anyone heard from Gregg recently? I haven't seen any posts from him for ages...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:21 pm Has anyone heard from Gregg recently? I haven't seen any posts from him for ages...
I think Gregg installed a Gregg bot to post messages for him on a random basis. But it looks like it could use some tuning.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I heard that he is recovering from an assault with a deadly dachshund.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

At home, but not at work, my page is not loading correctly. The little 'login" etc... at the top right is just not there, so I opened a thread, picked 'reply" to a post and that got me to a login screen, at which time I posted "test"

Or Trump got a hold my routers...

one or the other.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:56 pm Or Trump got a hold my routers...
Right in the middle of you changing my posts via an Italian satellite.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:56 pm At home, but not at work, my page is not loading correctly. The little 'login" etc... at the top right is just not there, so I opened a thread, picked 'reply" to a post and that got me to a login screen, at which time I posted "test"
That's happened to me a few times, on my ancient Win7 laptop running Firefox.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Its something to do with my router I honestly think. I have 4 computers in the house (yes, I live alone with 2 wiener dogs and have 4 computers in the house) and it does it on all of them here.

I have yet to go out in the car, which has a wifi hotspot and see if it does it there.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Have you tried restarting it? That fixes 99% of issues, although if you're being hacked with Jewish space lasers it might not be enough...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I had to restart the router for another reason and that is about when it started. I'm afraid to do it again. :)

When the ISP has a service outage, which happens, it does wonky things. All my Alexa stuff has to be restarted every time and don't get me started on the 24 smart light bulbs...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:41 am I had to restart the router for another reason and that is about when it started. I'm afraid to do it again. :)

When the ISP has a service outage, which happens, it does wonky things. All my Alexa stuff has to be restarted every time and don't get me started on the 24 smart light bulbs...
So smart bulbs not so smart????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

FEIT not too bad, Sengled are junk unless your idea of home automation making it easy involves spending every Saturday trying to tech the 9 bulb in your kitchen to all work in unison. Its like teaching stoned cat to march in formation.

I have 12 ft ceilings, so use a long stick thing to take out the bulb, scan the bulb, reinstall the bulb, pair it to the hub, pair it to the hub again because it never works the first time,pair the hub to the router, type in all the titles of which bulb it is, assign it a room and assign the room to commands say "Alexa, Kitchen on" and 7 of the 9 come on. Get up, turn them all off with switch, turn them back on, say "Alexa, kitchen off" and 6 will turn off...start back at the beginning.

The lights don't seem to know that their purpose is to make it easy for me to turn off the lights after I've sat down and forgot to turn off the lights in the kitchen. They think I enjoy reprogramming lights as a hobby.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I have 12 ft ceilings, so use a long stick thing to take out the bulb, scan the bulb, reinstall the bulb, pair it to the hub, pair it to the hub again because it never works the first time,pair the hub to the router, type in all the titles of which bulb it is, assign it a room and assign the room to commands say "Alexa, Kitchen on" and 7 of the 9 come on. Get up, turn them all off with switch, turn them back on, say "Alexa, kitchen off" and 6 will turn off...start back at the beginning.
Call me Mr Luddite, but.....
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The lights don't seem to know that their purpose is to make it easy for me to turn off the lights after I've sat down and forgot to turn off the lights in the kitchen. They think I enjoy reprogramming lights as a hobby.
I have a very easy to use, never fail system installed throughout our entire house. When I want the kitchen lights on I click the wall switch in the kitchen. When I want them off I do exactly the same thing but in the opposite direction.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

I've often thought about how much time I would save and therefore increase my enjoyment of life, mental health and the uptake of endless opportunities for hobbies if I could just get rid of that annoying flicking of light switches on and off. :sarcasmon:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I love gadgets and technology and enjoy the challenge of doing things in an unnecessarily complicated way but "smart" lightbulbs are too rich a dish for my palate.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I have 12 ft ceilings, so use a long stick thing
their purpose is to make it easy for me to turn off the lights after I've sat down and forgot to turn off the lights in the kitchen

There's a Top Tip in there somewhere, eh readers?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Gregg needs to automate his switches not his lightbulbs. I have replaced all my switches with smart ones. Use dumb cheap LED dimmable bulbs, and have no issues asking Alexa to turn of my lights, or even just dim them. Don't mess with bulbs, swap the switch. Bulbs are for limited uses like always on lights.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.