Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by John Uskglass »

A degree in Pharmacology and another in the total quackery of homeopathy? Really?
Neelu is proof that being a pharmacist and a nutcase is entirely possible. Indeed, it seems something of a coincidence that Ellis should have two such in his orbit. I suspect there's a link between them.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Certainly not mutually exclusive. Birds of a feather, nutcases of a flavor, etc. I will certainly hope they were better at pharmacy than they are at humaning. One of the reasons I am glad most of our pharmacy is of the dispensing rather than compounding type, and then their actions are usually reviewed two or three times before it ever gets out of the cage.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:20 pm Certainly not mutually exclusive. Birds of a feather, nutcases of a flavor, etc. I will certainly hope they were better at pharmacy than they are at humaning. One of the reasons I am glad most of our pharmacy is of the dispensing rather than compounding type, and then their actions are usually reviewed two or three times before it ever gets out of the cage.
What is more likely is that the degree was earned many years ago. To remain qualified, you have to provide evidence of regular training to keep up with the current state of medicine and renew your membership. It's a lot of hard work (a friend of mine qualified as a pharmacist back in 1988). It's a lot easier to not bother and become a quack.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

In as much as you can make any sense of his drivel, it seems he was booted out of at least one court ..
The Emergency Worker Assault Trial 422100145155 + 2100096661 Stevenage Magistrates Court Violent Eviction Fraud against Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis and Citizen Mr Nkrumah was followed 15 Hours later by the Money Laundering Entrapment Fraud Email to Citizen Mr Sood
Goodness knows what this bit is all about ..
They used an Innocent Event for a House Entry Fraud and a Half-Eaten Shea Butter Pack for a Suspicious White Substance Pretence Fraud
https://equitygovernance.uk/royal-commi ... ion-fraud/
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:31 pm In as much as you can make any sense of his drivel...
That's not the really funny one. Read it. it's hilarious!

War Booty Financial Service Request
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

That has got to be one of the worst constructed 411's I've seen.

I'm very disappointed that EWE didn't engage further with them, that would have added greatly to the gaiety of nations!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Wow! The sender pretends to be a "US Military Doctor"; but he/she/they/it cannot even write in grammatical English or use the proper terminology used by a real US Army doctor. He/she/they/it also claims to be a MD, but is working as a nurse.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:48 am Wow! The sender pretends to be a "US Military Doctor"; but he/she/they/it cannot even write in grammatical English or use the proper terminology used by a real US Army doctor. He/she/they/it also claims to be a MD, but is working as a nurse.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is generally considered that the poor grammar and illogical statements are a deliberate ploy to weed out anyone with an IQ higher than 12. If you are smart enough and educated enough to spot the grammar errors, you are too smart to be taken in and the scammers don't want to waste their time with you.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

We all receive variations on these emails occasionally (or used to) but one has found it’s way to a client of EWE’s called, ironically enough, Sham.

It has been immediately seized upon and now features as irrefutable evidence of some wider fraud or other in the fertile mind of our singular legal expert, thereby proving the rule upthread about the design of these letters to separate the fuckwit from the flock.

Looks like “Doctor Katherine Elliot” has gone from one war zone to another.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It looks like EWE has tried it on in court for one of his clients, and been shown the door in short order. From one of his bits of gibberish ...
On 14th July 2021 at Stevenage Magistrates Court,Crown Prosecutor Mr Dominic Woolard and Court Lawyer Miss Flindall and 3 Anonymous Magistrates committed a Criminal Conspiracy to use an Emergency Worker Assault 21000966661 Plea Hearing for Case Dismissal Application Hearing Pretence Frauds and a Preparation Adjournment Fraud to persuade Citizen Mr Nkrumah and Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis to leave Court 1 and used their absence for a Case Dismissal Hearing Denial Fraud + Crown Court Election Denial Fraud + Magistrates Jurisdiction Election Pretence Fraud + Magistrates Trial Order Fraud + Bail Weekly Reporting Conditions Fraud + Non-Disclosure Fraud + Court Room Exclusion Fraud. Fraud Execution Orders by the Crown Prosecutor, Court Lawyer and 3 Magistrates got Fraud Execution Commitments from the Anonymous Usher and Anonymous Security Manager 284133 OCS. A Public Gallery Access Demand b y the Equity Lawyer discovered the Criminal Conspiracy.
The Anonymous Security Manager lacked the Emotional Maturity to cope with the Fraud Exposure, lost his temper and committed Assault + Court Building Violent Eviction Frauds against the Equity Lawyer and then the Citizen.
https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... indall.pdf
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:59 pm It looks like EWE has tried it on in court for one of his clients, and been shown the door in short order. From one of his bits of gibberish...
The exchanges included a comment by the Equity Lawyer that Armed Service Personnel risked their lives in remote and dangerous places for the Queen and People, got employment as Court Security Officers and found themselves servicing Eviction Fraud Orders against Defence Witness that enabled Trial frauds by the State against the Citizen.
My reading of his latest tripe was that he's discovered that the court security officer was ex-service, demanded that he be told his name, was told to eff-orf, and therefore security committed an offence by ejecting him under order of the court. It's an interesting conjecture. It is also total bollocks.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Isn't he under an injunction not to engage in litigation? And is he still trying to pass himself off as a solicitor (a criminal offence)?
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:18 pm Isn't he under an injunction not to engage in litigation? And is he still trying to pass himself off as a solicitor (a criminal offence)?
Yes and yes respectively.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

But... but... but... a session of the Common Law Court held at the Rose and Dragon Pub in Llareggub, in Wales just outside of Cardiff, ordered that Ellis be allowed to practice law, or something.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And his statement makes exactly as much sense as any of his other statements, which is to say none. The ONLY to know what actually happened would to have actually there to watch the comedy. The only certainly, things didn't go his way, he got tossed out, per usual.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Looks like EWE has been denied a passport because he is not able to provide proof of identity :snicker:

It looks like his current GP has refused to verify his identification (which he probably can't do if he is a recently added patient.) When I applied for my first passport, I got my friend, who was an accredited pharmacist, to sign my application. If only EWE knew of a super qualified pharmacist who could help him. :thinking:

There also much wailing from him about his signature verification system. I see a big flaw in his gripe. The year he gives is 1998. I worked for a company that had sold a large document management system to the Home Office in 1994. I suspect any attempt by him to patent such a system would be covered by prior art and in his mind the only way someone could have possibly created such a system was to steal his source code, presumably by stealing his time travel machine.

Meanwhile:
On Wednesday 28th July 2021 the Criminal Court Integrity Test got a Crown Court Committal Fraud.
As this refers to a Crown Court committal, I doubt it's his contempt. I think it's more likely that his mark was found guilty of assaulting an emergency worker at the earlier hearing he was thrown out of on the 14th, and he was sentenced on the 28th.

Also reading between the lines, it looks like the council found him a flat and he was so busy with his "corruption" cases that he forgot to view and accept it before the deadline ran out.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

One wonders what the substance behind this is
The Invalidity Case is that a Justice Perversion Fraud Conspiracy by Essex Magistrates and Essex Police used a Motor Case for a Judge Identification Refusal Fraud
And do we take it from this that EWE was at some point a member of his local Conservative party?
Folkestone and Hythe MP Sir Albert Costain built up a Big Parliamentary Majority. In 1982 an MP Retirement Notice got an MP Candidacy Contest and a Short List of a QC and 2 Marketers. The contest was between the Cabinet Office Potential of the QC and the Personal Charm of 2 Marketers. Personal Charm carried more weight with Old Ladies who had Selection Votes. The Equity Lawyer made an Election Strategy Case for the Cabinet Potential to get the Big Majority and the Personal Charm to win Marginal Seats. It got acceptance by the Old Ladies and helped to get a Candidacy Win for Mr Michael Howard. The 1983 Election returned him as MP. It is unlikely anyone told him.
Anyone who recalls the career of Mr Howard will grin somewhat at the reference to his lack of Personal Charm.
AnOwlCalledSage

You would have thought that a lawyer as distinguished as EWE would have his own chambers. Apparently not.
The Equity Lawyer will give Case Management Advice to Citizen Osteopath Ms Davies. He is dependent on the City Library for Internet Access and his Session Period is not long enough to give it now.
It looks like his latest dupe is up for a hearing related to a mental fitness complaint made to the General Osteopathic Council. She's still registered.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:49 am It looks like his latest dupe is up for a hearing related to a mental fitness complaint made to the General Osteopathic Council. She's still registered.
EWE: "Hold my dialysis bag..."
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:34 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:49 am It looks like his latest dupe is up for a hearing related to a mental fitness complaint made to the General Osteopathic Council. She's still registered.
EWE: "Hold my dialysis bag..."
Too sane to be an osteopath or too insane and needs to climb the pseudo-scientific quackery ladder to chiropractor en route to homeopath?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?