UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by John Uskglass »

Even ignoring the fact that precious metals are only precious due to their scarcity.
Indeed. And the actual text of the article has no suggestion that the asteroid in question is heading our way -
The asteroid is nestled between Mars and Jupiter.
Despite those inconvenient facts, I still reckon there's a good chance it will get incorporated into Neelu's mythology. Wealth from space is a synthesis of her obsessions.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Wealth from space is a common selling point among the more extreme followers of the NESARA movement. Of course the asteroid/comet/meteor/planetoid they are counting on is filled with precious metals and/or gems.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

""Don't worry, Rodney. This time next year, we'll be billionaires!"
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:28 pm I'm not linking it but I see that Neelu has posted a YT video based on a 'book' about the death of her niece. I couldn't listen to the fabricated but still vile accusations again but I'm pretty sure that she names the doctors who were involved. I understood that she was prevented from doing so by a lifetime injunction.
Yes she is. But like a lot of these things, the courts do not have any investigatory powers and do not monitor such abuses. Unless someone makes a complaint to the Attorney General or the police, then nothing will happen.

It may be worth bringing it to the attention of the hospitals involved.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:42 pm Wealth from space is a common selling point among the more extreme followers of the NESARA movement. Of course the asteroid/comet/meteor/planetoid they are counting on is filled with precious metals and/or gems.
And when said precious metals and gems arrive, the prices for both will drop to the point where gold is used for sash weights, ballast, and more, and diamonds can be bought at the local dollar store.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

There's a more important point than the supply and demand value changes of precious metals. How will this asteroid deliver them to us? The only way we can get them is a direct delivery which, given the history of prior asteroid impacts, won't come out well for humanity.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:10 pm There's a more important point than the supply and demand value changes of precious metals. How will this asteroid deliver them to us? The only way we can get them is a direct delivery which, given the history of prior asteroid impacts, won't come out well for humanity.
Facts, facts, facts... how bothersome they are to the delusional.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:02 pm
The Observer wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:42 pm Wealth from space is a common selling point among the more extreme followers of the NESARA movement. Of course the asteroid/comet/meteor/planetoid they are counting on is filled with precious metals and/or gems.
And when said precious metals and gems arrive, the prices for both will drop to the point where gold is used for sash weights, ballast, and more, and diamonds can be bought at the local dollar store.
When said precious metals and gems arrive, there's a good chance that the meteorite will destroy itself, either from the heat generated by passing through the atmosphere or by the impact.

The meteor might also land in the ocean, making it difficult to retrieve. After all, 70 percent of the earth's surface is covered with water.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

In one of her interminable YT rants Neely is busy libelling the NHS again over the death of her niece. I’m not going to post a link but isn’t she prohibited from making such allegations? Does anyone know whether the injunctions are still live?

The body of her niece is in a freezer somewhere in India, a hostage to Neelu’s paranoia. The little soul should be allowed a decent burial or cremation with what’s left of any dignity in this case.

On other less grim matters though Neelu is telling us that disease and everything nasty is coming to us - over the internet. Yes, that’s right, you’ll Chuck a Wi-fi wobbly or get a nasty touch of the interwebs if you are not careful.

She explains;
I have been to visit two of my dear friends in hospitals, both near death, breathing difficulties, collapse, unconscious - something is coming through the internet…

Internet addicts are everywhere, myself included

Internet causes death
At last, proof that the multi-phase gigawatt death beams are getting through. And yet she’s on social media more than most.

You could conclude that everyone who uses the internet, EVERYONE, no exceptions will die. Not as a consequence but most likely from old age but it is nevertheless an unarguable FACT!!!!!11!!!

Anyway, certain of her case she offers some solutions;
Try to switch off from the WiFi when not needing it, like if writing a letter. Keep WiFi switched off from mobile phones unless using it

If sending long texts type them offline and then turn on internet for send button only

NEVER touch your device with the mains charger plugged in. Do not touch wires plugged into sockets. Put WiFi on a timer switch so it can be turned on and off when needed and off during sleep times.

Buy an Electromagnetic Radiation Detector - there are. Better ones which cost a lot more if you can afford it - Mark Steel website may sell
That snake-oil charlatan make money from internet crazies? I don’t know to be outraged or think it karmic. She continues with an advert;
Electromagnetic Radiation Detector LCD Digital EMF Meter Dosimeter Tester DT1130 https://ebay.us/QsHsz8 it will pick up EM hotspots to avoid in your rooms. Sockets and wires are high readings.
Add in some meteorological madness;
When you see white skies, try to stay indoors (another reason for lockdown because nanotechnology in chemtrails - never needed to be injected as can be breathed in)

When you see blue skies with white fluffy clouds, go outdoors, put your feet on the ground or lie down on grass to get earthed from all radiation

We need Earthing permanently - Bare feet on ground (feet on ground will not work in tower blocks) - need earth

Try to connect with nature
A three pin plug will do the trick. Sadly she neglected to cover the efficacy of tin foil and it’s use on one’s noggin, maybe someone could nudge her in that direction?
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:09 pm In one of her interminable YT rants Neely is busy libelling the NHS again over the death of her niece. I’m not going to post a link but isn’t she prohibited from making such allegations? Does anyone know whether the injunctions are still live?
Yes. It was indefinite, but she has to specifically name particular individuals. I don't think a general "NHS doctors" or even a naming a specific trust would be sufficient.

My archive has let me down but this was her appeal failure.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:00 am
exiledscouser wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:53 am
Normal Wisdom wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:23 pm The incident in North Wales involved Wilfred Wong, one of Neelu's favourites. It's possible he is the source of her obsession with "satanic abuse of babies" and he is involved in the rather awful 'Centre for Bio-ethical Reform'. Possibly best not to say more given that he is yet to come to court for his (apparently armed) role in abducting the child.
Word on the street is that Wilfred Wong has been found guilty after a jury trial before 12 men and women true. No doubt this will send the usual suspects into a tail-spin.
Normally I take the position that if it says something on UK Colon then the opposite is most likely to be the truth. In this case I'm willing to make an exception.
Well now reporting restrictions are lifted the BBC have reported on the Wong case.

Gang tried to kidnap Anglesey child over satanic abuse fear https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-57941016

They can’t even rely on the sad excuse that the dad was bad, the child was in foster care and was taken from her carer in what must have been most traumatic circumstances. Maybe given the subject matter it would be fitting if El Coyote reported on this.

Kudos to plod for pulling all the pieces together and reacting with speed in an unfolding scenario.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I do hope the sentencing will take full account of the aggravating factors of the offences.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:31 pm Maybe given the subject matter it would be fitting if El Coyote reported on this.
I expect there may be!

Regular followers of Hoaxtead will have seen the original pulled article. Some try to operate under English law and its subjudice/contempt laws.

Update: And as anticipated Wong, co-conspirators found guilty of conspiring to kidnap child
longdog

Post by longdog »

This will of course be seen by the princess and her ilk as further proof that the courts are run by Satanists. You can't win against this sort of delusional stupidity.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:27 pm You can't win against this sort of delusional stupidity.
Unless you are a building society attempting to repossess her house. It might take a while, but you'll win in the end.
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

"UK Heritage funds (Swissindo) are going to charities through the back door https://www.heritagefund.org.uk/funding ... ge-250k-5m whilst we are homeless"

Has she finally lost her sisters house perchance.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Given her love of self-martyrdom and drama-queen (princess?) exaggeration I would imagine by "homeless" she means "was at some point in the past evicted for not paying the mortgage" and it has bugger all to do with whether or not she has a roof over her head.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Tinkle Bucket wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:17 am "UK Heritage funds (Swissindo) are going to charities through the back door https://www.heritagefund.org.uk/funding ... ge-250k-5m whilst we are homeless"

Has she finally lost her sisters house perchance.
I'm now wondering whether she has ever legally had an interest in the property in the first place. It's clear that her sister tried to transfer it to her through a family trust arrangement, but even if that arrangement got through probate (which she has complained about previously) I can't see how she could take possession given that the Princess was unlikely to get a mortgage to cover the outstanding debt.

Might be worth a look at the land registry details to see if they have been updated.
dannyno
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by dannyno »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:32 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:31 pm Maybe given the subject matter it would be fitting if El Coyote reported on this.
I expect there may be!

Regular followers of Hoaxtead will have seen the original pulled article. Some try to operate under English law and its subjudice/contempt laws.

Update: And as anticipated Wong, co-conspirators found guilty of conspiring to kidnap child
There's a follow-up report about this case in the current Private Eye, #1555, 3 Sept-16 Sept 2021, p.38.
AnOwlCalledSage

dannyno wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:27 am There's a follow-up report about this case in the current Private Eye, #1555, 3 Sept-16 Sept 2021, p.38.
Because these nut jobs have their fingers in so many pies, it's often tricky to work out which one to post it in. If anyone wants to read it, the article is posted in the Satanicky Panicky Scams thread.