Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by hucknallred »

eric wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:58 pm And of course Jacquie is upset at the traitor in their midst going off early since this was all supposed to happen on Friday as revealed in the video below.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 254895260/
YouTube link for non facebookers & blocked.

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Would it be unduly cynical to suggest that the Traitor's greatest crime was managing to get media attention?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... agna-carta

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland- ... e-58254322
longdog

Post by longdog »

Not unduly cynical nor cynical at all I don't think. The "traitor" has actually done something, even if it is a crackpot something, where Mz Feenix only talks about doing something and lacks the organisation, or support, to make it happen.

I can see a new schism on the way if not the Purple Princess's complete demise as guru.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Absolutely disgraceful. Desecrating my Great Grandfather's place of birth like that! :Axe:

My Great Great Grandfather was stationed there when he was in the army, and it seems implied from his son's birth certificate that you could also have your spouse along for the trip. A little superior from the naval married quarters I grew up in.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

A rather anaemic report in the Chester Standard: https://www.chesterstandard.co.uk/news/ ... own-court/
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ms Feenix's megalomania shifts up a gear.
The only way those documents are valid is if I say so... Because I am the new head of the movement.

Direct link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmrVsDFoY0A
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Der Fuhrer speaks!

PLD nonsense may be for “we the people” but only if the purple-haired one says so. She comes across in her latest communique very badly - anyone following this harpy is certainly deluded and I’d have to say probably vulnerable too. I’d hope the scales have finally started falling from the eyes of a good many slavish PLD wotten webbles.

Dreary apparently created something the McPLD branch are treasonously using up in Edinburgh but he only created it under duress. From her secret bunker Feenix proclaims that David’s winning formula is only effective if SHE says so. And she most definitely does not say so. She is a poisonous mix of arrogance and smugness which is never attractive and I’d even go as far to predict that she’s a busted flush.

As any PLD merchant will recite ad infinitum like a holy mantra, anything created or signed under duress is void ab inito.

So just like magners cartum then.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

These are pretty lame "seizures", given that they don't turf the existing occupants out, or stop the normal business. And lwt the treasonous regime dictate what they can take with them ..
Gordon Daniels
I believe they weren't allowed to take in their sleeping bags & food. 4 of them bailed out, the rest went home when the cleaners had finished at the end of the day.
So my sources tell me.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:36 pm Der Fuhrer speaks!
Die Fuhrer. Or das if you want to be nasty.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I dunno whether Canada wants her back, but speaking on behalf of the rest of North America, have we explored deporting her to Antarctica or Somalia maybe?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:09 am I dunno whether Canada wants her back, but speaking on behalf of the rest of North America, have we explored deporting her to Antarctica or Somalia maybe?
Why would we conceivably "want" her back? She has the right to come back the same as any other citizen but Britain is quite welcome to keep her indefinitely. She got torpedoed almost immediately here with the Queen's Bench decision stating quite explicitly that all of her song and dance routine was bullshit and she never had any significant Canadian following. It took the gullible Brits to give her the stature and adulation she craved but even they are finally realizing that nothing she's proselytized works in real life.

So yes, given her increasingly unhinged performance and her hysterical cries of treason as an excuse for every total failure, I expect her crawling back here in the near future.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:09 am I dunno whether Canada wants her back, but speaking on behalf of the rest of North America, have we explored deporting her to Antarctica or Somalia maybe?
My vote is for parachuting her into the middle of the Amazon rainforest.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:44 am Would it be unduly cynical to suggest that the Traitor's greatest crime was managing to get media attention?
More likely the crime was taking away Jacquie’s opportunity to get media attention.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:30 pm These are pretty lame "seizures", given that they don't turf the existing occupants out, or stop the normal business. And lwt the treasonous regime dictate what they can take with them ..
Gordon Daniels
I believe they weren't allowed to take in their sleeping bags & food. 4 of them bailed out, the rest went home when the cleaners had finished at the end of the day.
So my sources tell me.
You call them "lame". I call them "symbolic". I have symbolically* seized my local pub on many occasions, until the landlord calls "Time gentlemen!" and I have to leave.

* A friend tells me that the word I was looking for was "shambolically". I blame it on this rubbish thesaurus of mine. There are no words to describe how I feel.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:30 pm These are pretty lame "seizures", given that they don't turf the existing occupants out, or stop the normal business. And lwt the treasonous regime dictate what they can take with them ..
Gordon Daniels
So my sources tell me.
They don't like negative vibes/truth. Gordon was booted off the group for that report.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

What are these elephants who popped up in that latest YouTube message? "we the people and elephant". "Hi Elephant, I'm looking at you". Is it a reference to the elephant in the room, viz, that the movement is imploding.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Gordon Daniels
So my sources tell me.
Accurate sources. 4 bailed out, because they asked the security guards for a drink (because that's what court security guards are there for :sarcasmon: ) and the guards said, no problem, you've left your drinks outside, go out and get them. And then there were 8.

Think, if King Louis XIV hadn't allowed drinks into the Tennis Court, that would have been the end of the French Revolution before it had even started.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

It's good to be the King.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:22 am * A friend tells me that the word I was looking for was "shambolically". I blame it on this rubbish thesaurus of mine. There are no words to describe how I feel.
How appropriate! Shambolically! On the road to Shambala!

Wash away my house note
Wash away my bills
With the lies in Shambala
Wash away my ticket
Wash away my debt
With the lies in Shambala

Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Everyone is selfish
Everyone's lost their mind
On the road to Shambala
Everyone is lazy
Everyone's blind
On the road to Shambala

Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

How does your life go
In the halls of Shambala
How does your life go
In the halls of Shambala

I can tell my sister by the crossing of her eyes
On the road to Shambala
I can tell my brother by the crossing of his eyes
On the road to Shambala

Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

the road to Shambala
I'm very disappointed that isn't the theme from a Bob Hope and Bing Crosby film.

For younger readers -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_to_...