Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

Let's have sweepstake... Tickets 1,000Re, 400 iLien or a bag of gravel. Do we think The Purple one will...

1) Manage to recover from this.

2) Lock down the PLD group even tighter so that she's the only one allowed to post.

3) Announce she is taking time off for personal reasons totally unrelated to recent events and lock the group a la Dead Dave.

4) Chuck a massive hissy fit and nuke the group whilst in a shop-lifted cider fuelled rage.

5) Get her collar felt by immigration and spend years wasting the courts' time by fighting removal with Magnet Carport.

Have I missed any of the likely options?

My money gravel is on option 4.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I'd have normally gone with:
longdog wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:59 pm 5) Get her collar felt by immigration and spend years wasting the courts' time by fighting removal with Magnet Carport.
But she's white so Priti Patel won't be interested.

(I'm currently on a 12 hour Twitter ban for suggesting that the Capitol "truck bomber" would have been shot if he wasn't white, so if you don't hear from me again you know that Boris's goon squad has discovered that my mother was born on the sub-continent, I'm not 100% Anglo-Saxon, and I've been deported!)
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm a bit worried that my Russian Jew great x ? grandmother from the mid 1800s is enough for our beloved and not all racist home secretary to have me on the next boat back to Vladivostok. I don't fancy your chances much.

Family lore has it that French and Romany blood has on occasion crept into the ancestral haemoglobin too perhaps I'll get a choice. Oh well... I've never been Paris or Rome :snicker:

ETA: Shit... I've just remembered one great granny was Welsh... How bad can Vladivostok be?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

It appears that some sort of coup is going on in the PLD group led by Janie. In the following video Jacquie complains that the group's telegram group has been seized:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 758110943/
So I wandered over to Janie's page who is the "traitor" who is camped at the entrance to the castle - note: not inside.
Janie Ofthefamily Walsh
7h ·
Im Blown Away Yet again With Messages From People around The World thanking me for all our hard work💜🙏🏻💜🙌💜🙏🏻I Just want To Clairify What We Are Doing has Nothing To do With Jackie Phenoix, Or PLD Group This is a God Job💜🙌💜🙏🏻 We Have Successfully Seized Edingburgh Castle, The New Owner Has The Deeds🏦 We Still have alot Of Work To Do We Need Every Sovereign Man and Women On board with Us, So Feel Free To D.m If You want To Be Involved In Making History...🙌💜🙏🏻🌏 We are putting The People Back In Power.
and channeling Jacquie's Merlin video:
Public & Patriot Important announcement
This is an important announcement to state that Camelot Law we are reinstalling the Law of Scotland as Scotland does not hold any power at this moment. My order is to reinstall the Law, Legislations, the English Constitution, Common Law and Article 61.
I'm stating that Statue Law as from today does not hold any power as the Monarch is deceased and a new Monarch is in power His Royal Highness King Arthur Pendragon. You the people have the power I have given back to you all as sovereigns to make a stand to the corrupted Police and corrupted Governments as you are Sovereigns as living Man/Woman/Boy/Girl we are all free living people who live under gods laws 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 From Our New King For The People .
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

a new Monarch is in power His Royal Highness King Arthur Pendragon.
Is it this bloke?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Uther_Pendragon

From what I know of him, Scotland seems a bit outside his bailiwick.
we are reinstalling the Law of Scotland as Scotland does not hold any power at this moment. My order is to reinstall the Law, Legislations, the English Constitution, Common Law and Article 61.
Can't see any possible issues there at all. It's not like Scotland has a substantial fraction of the population seeking independence from England or anything.
longdog

Post by longdog »

So we have The Purple Peril saying that documents and laws are only valid if she, as supreme leader, says so and we have this other fruitcake ordering the most fundamental change in British constitutional law since King John claimed to have lost his Biro. No wonder they have fallen out. There's no room in the movement for two megalomaniacal supreme leaders like that.

The question is who will be the Stalin taking the salute of an adoring public and awarding themselves medals and who will be the Trotsky getting an ice axe* in the back of the bonce.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

*May cause your ears to burn
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:03 pm Is it this bloke?
It might be, given this entry in the Wiki article on him:
In 1986 he bought a sword called Excalibur in a Farnborough shop; its seller stated that it had been the prop in the 1981 film Excalibur
I think this is close as Arthur Uther Pendragon can get in reenacting pulling the sword out of the stone these days. But it is all for nought, as advised in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail:"
Dennis the Peasant: You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!”
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

longdog wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:15 pm No wonder they have fallen out. There's no room in the movement for two megalomaniacal supreme leaders like that.
This was the kind of thing that happened back in the heyday of tax protesters in the US. All the leaders of their own particular theory of not paying tax suffered from a titanic amount of arrogance, hubris or narcissism (sometimes all three!). It was no time before the nimrods started clashing, spending more time badmouthing, blaming and sabotaging each other than fighting the government. Most of these idiots were leading marginal and dull lives that were below their expectations, so being able to be in charge of something, even if it was a scam and bound to get them in trouble, was too attractive to pass up.

I see the same patterns here, especially with Jacqui. The only question is whether she is going to admit defeat and go home, or double down to satisfy her ego.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

More coverage of Edinburgh here ..
Superintendent Gerry Corrigan of Police Scotland said: “Officers attended at Edinburgh Castle following reports that a group of protesters had gathered within the Castle grounds at around 5.05pm on Tuesday, 17 August, 2021. The group later dispersed. One man was arrested for disorder related offences and a police officer sustained minor injuries during this arrest.
A full report will be submitted to the Procurator Fiscal”
Edinburgh Castle siege by group sees police officer injured and man arrested

[
longdog

Post by longdog »

I don't think that page is displaying properly. I can't see the bit where it says they were all arrested for treason.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Just for completeness, here's the FB video from a few posts up on YouTube in case the FB videos vanish or you can't see them.

As all the cool kids say, comment, like & subscribe.

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:29 am
Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:09 am I dunno whether Canada wants her back, but speaking on behalf of the rest of North America, have we explored deporting her to Antarctica or Somalia maybe?
Why would we conceivably "want" her back?
Can we compromise on halfway between the UK and north America?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Oh dear. Ms P won't be best pleased. Lucy Mangan in the Guardian has picked up on the Edinburgh Castle seizure.
I emerged from my cell today to read that Edinburgh Castle had been seized. “Oh no!” I thought, aghast. “What base treachery has occurred?” But not for long, as I basically knew something completely stupid must be going on.

And so it turned out. Twenty protesters had – is the word “stormed”? No, it’s not. Twenty protesters had entered the castle without paying for tickets and started yelling about the castle belonging to the people, taking their power back and restoring the rule of law. “We can’t sit back and let everyone perish under the stupid legislation and fraudulent government tyranny,” said one ticketless Braveheart. They were seizing it under section 61 of Magna Carta, they shouted.

It is a favourite section of Magna Carta for a certain type of activist (generally anti-lockdown, anti-vax and so on) because it granted powers to “assail” the monarch and “seek redress” and because they ignore the fact that such powers were only ever granted to 25 barons (to enforce the charter), were removed within a year and were never incorporated into English law. The Edinburgh protesters might also have paused to consider that no section at all of Magna Carta has ever applied to Scotland because King John signed it in 1215, before the Act of Union. Maybe next time they can get together with the idiots who picketed the BBC a few weeks ago outside a building the corporation sold in 2013 and hire a factchecker for an hour before they head off. Even the best-laid plans gang aft agley, after all.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... ews-idiots
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:51 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:29 am
Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:09 am I dunno whether Canada wants her back, but speaking on behalf of the rest of North America, have we explored deporting her to Antarctica or Somalia maybe?
Why would we conceivably "want" her back?
Can we compromise on halfway between the UK and north America?
Wouldn't that be Iceland? Or just the ocean outside of Iceland.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
longdog

Post by longdog »

Let's not quibble over what's exactly half way from here to there or back again. I understand The Grand Banks are lovely this time of year. Or if that's a bit too close to the colonies for their liking there's always Rockall.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

They mention Telegram a lot & she has set up a new group after her last one was highjacked.

Anyway, I decided to download it & was able to join her group with no checks or entrance exam. It's full of stupid, but it seems she has plans for redress day v.2.0

Why you would plan all this on an open platform is beyond me.

In other news she's on a Facebook ban, then this message on Telegram
How a privately owned messaging platform could be called regime is a mystery to me.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

"the child on notice and the removal of implied loco parentus"

She's not going all Wilfred Wong on us is she? This is beginning to get beyond idiots being amusing.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Is this Telegram stuff only accessible via their application, rather than as a web page?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:10 pm Is this Telegram stuff only accessible via their application, rather than as a web page?
You have to register on a mobile phone, it's basically another WhatsApp. I have a burner Sim card so I used that.
Once signed up you can access it on PC/MAC/Linux, there is a portable PC version that doesn't install as such.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

An American steps into the fray with a legal opinion;

https://loweringthebar.net/2021/08/i-cl ... le-61.html

With a comment on his opinion of the real intent of article 61;
You know how you’re sometimes stuck writing something by committee, and there’s that one guy who has an idea that’s stupid but he just won’t shut up about it, and finally everybody else realizes that it’ll be a lot easier to just put his stupid idea in there so you can all move on with your lives, and it won’t cause any harm because it’s an obvious non-starter that nobody’s ever going to bother with anyway?

Pretty sure that’s how we got Article 61.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs