Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:13 pm An American steps into the fray with a legal opinion;

https://loweringthebar.net/2021/08/i-cl ... le-61.html

With a comment on his opinion of the real intent of article 61;
You know how you’re sometimes stuck writing something by committee, and there’s that one guy who has an idea that’s stupid but he just won’t shut up about it, and finally everybody else realizes that it’ll be a lot easier to just put his stupid idea in there so you can all move on with your lives, and it won’t cause any harm because it’s an obvious non-starter that nobody’s ever going to bother with anyway?

Pretty sure that’s how we got Article 61.
You left out the best part:

"As I mentioned before, it’s not even in later versions of the Magna Carta, not even the 1216 revision just one year later. And in any event, while a few Magna Carta clauses technically are still in force, those are from the 1225 charter, not the original. In short, to recycle and just slightly update the joke I used last time, the Article 61 argument, 'based on an [806]-year-old document, has been wrong for at least [805] years.'”

"Just to pile on further, John was the king of England. So even if this argument that’s been wrong for over eight centuries was right, it would still be wrong in Scotland, which is where Edinburgh Castle turns out to be. Given their accents, I assume these people knew they were in Scotland, so there must be some other explanation for this mistake."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I've been tipping off some journalists who have been on the more "taking the piss" wing of the profession.

This is a recent reply!
Cripes. I looked more into her and the "movement" a little bit last night. People actually giving her thousands via gofundmes or whatever it was. Deluded bunch of morons to put it lightly.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:47 pm "Just to pile on further, John was the king of England. So even if this argument that’s been wrong for over eight centuries was right, it would still be wrong in Scotland, which is where Edinburgh Castle turns out to be. Given their accents, I assume these people knew they were in Scotland, so there must be some other explanation for this mistake."
Cue the conspiracy whack jobs who have some explanation about how Scotland has really been part of England for centuries and how William Wallace was either a willing or unwitting dupe of the Deep State, in 3...2...1...
longdog

Post by longdog »

You don't believe Scotland actually exists do you? Have you been there? Have you?

No? Then you are a sheeple!

Yes? Then you are a liar and obviously a paid shill for Big Tartan!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:29 pm Cue the conspiracy whack jobs who have some explanation about how Scotland has really been part of England for centuries and how William Wallace was either a willing or unwitting dupe of the Deep State, in 3...2...1...
Well... not going to out myself more than I have to by revealing my mother's maiden name or you'll all drain my bank accounts, but my Scottish ancestors are of Norman descent (as is their clan name and also The Bruce). The war against the "English" was ultimately a French speaking family nobility feud over land, no matter how it's been dressed up in later centuries. Richard II (60 years after Wallace) was still effectively a French monarch.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

More background on Edinburgh, from McPhoenix herself ..
Janie Ofthefamily Walsh is with Patrick Kenndey and 13 others
Update on What we achieved by Seizing The Castle.................................... 🏰 ❤The Deeds were returned To Owner, Next We will be seizing🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻Police & courts Lawfully using Common Law arrest Warrents till every Criminal is arrested for Their Crimes of Treason, Genoicde, Sodation, Murder , Child Trafficing, Child Torture All our Children will be Saved From Santic Ritual Abuse, Organ Harvesting,Child Trafficing 🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻❤ Then Restoring The Rule of Law, We will then have a Constitution Convention of the people to see How we are going be Governed, Common Law in our Courts , Court De Joure, community Assembly.. Living in ABUNDANCE for Everyone, Med BedsThese Cure Every Illness know to Mankind,No Pharmaceutical Companies, No NHS, Holistic Therapies, Free From Enslavement, Scotland Is Going Be Great Again 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Our New King Is A King For The People. KING ARTHUR Pendragon 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇮🇪
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 8&refid=17
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can only assume the "no pharmaceutical companies" bit is not going to apply to her own "independent supplier" who is no doubt soaking up that sweet, sweet crowdfunding cash.

Watching her latest videos and ascent to previously unclimbed heights of megalomania I'm 90% sure she's on something a lot stronger than shop-lifted cider. Either instant arsehole (cocaine) or possibly speed, if that's still a thing, judging by her levels of agitation.

The 10% of not sure is that she is seriously mentally ill and her problem is too few drugs rather than too many. As a registered common-law internet psychiatrist I'd say the manic phase of bipolar disorder.

Either way she's clearly not at all well if she genuinely believes the bat-shit nonsense she's been coming out with lately.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

All our Children will be Saved From Santic Ritual Abuse
I always thought there was something dodgy about that whole 'sit on the old man's knee and get a present' thing.
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:39 am
All our Children will be Saved From Santic Ritual Abuse
I always thought there was something dodgy about that whole 'sit on the old man's knee and get a present' thing.
Is she distancing herself from Jeanette Archer's "Satnic" crusade? :snicker:
LurkerRob
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by LurkerRob »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Tmd2COBohA

Janie Walsh gives "my side of the Jackie Phenoix Story" detailing

Jackie "Phenoix"s desire to ascend and be with her soulmate David Robinson
Jackie's deep thirst.
The razor tight Redress operation.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Needs to be taken with a lorry load of salt but if true there's some worrying stuff in this video. And I don't just mean the fact somebody would choose to look like an off brand blow-up doll.

The purple one (allegedly) saying she wants to transcend to a higher plane of existence and be with her soul mate Dismal Dave.

It could well be drunken "I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF!" drama queening but maybe not.

If nothing else it's fun to watch these nuts turning on each other.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

“We only get one chance at this” opines the Crazy Cannuk “so let’s make the next Redress count”.

Actually, from recent FB posts it sees like Redress 2.0 might be about to happen. Jacquie has surrounded herself with a new cabal of true believers, mainly of the “love light and peace in the 8th dimension” variety who have an inner chakra and a Glastonbury post code.

But worryingly she’s talking about making arrests, holding fake ‘trials’ and for all we know following this up with a suitably barbaric sentences with, as is usual with these clowns, no possible appeal.

Seems their enlightened sentencing guidelines are as locked in the 13th century as their belief system.

So whatever it is that’s planned it has the capacity to go very wrong, very wrong indeed, I hope plod are on hand. However and as we’ve already seen, organisation, planning and letting fellow loons know when to strike have so far let her down badly. There’s still a few misguided souls milling about at the end of the Royal Mile clubbing together for the price of the entry ticket and apparently the Chester Crown Court lot forgot their sandwiches. And drinks. And sleeping bags.

They left when (with shades of Dismal Dave’s own non-event) the treasonous cleaners told them to clear off. There’s plenty of treason and internal sedition about as the group compete to out-dissent one another, McPLD has pushed the self-destruct button, Jackie is flying about with Dave’s holy Word Files and apparently they are in a format (High Gibberish) that anyone other than her cannot comprehend.

Some wag on FB has posted a comment I thought would have been deleted immediately but it’s still there;
Tom Taman wrote:You seriously need a new spokesperson besides Phoenix she comes off as Phyco.
Maybe the new acolytes are not as slavish as the Bodens and those who sign themselves “of the family” have been. So it’s with a certain amount of trepidation I await the next Big Failure event.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

aesmith wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:32 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:36 pm Der Fuhrer speaks!
Die Fuhrer. Or das if you want to be nasty.
Well I never knew the Fuhrer was Welsh….. :P
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:19 pm So whatever it is that’s planned it has the capacity to go very wrong, very wrong indeed, I hope plod are on hand. However and as we’ve already seen, organisation, planning and letting fellow loons know when to strike have so far let her down badly. There’s still a few misguided souls milling about at the end of the Royal Mile clubbing together for the price of the entry ticket
Right, time to call an end to the antics of the McPLD group who still won't or can't reveal the name of their secret king. We're bringing in our own secret weapon to rid Edinburgh of these usurpers:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Adrian James is a big wheel over on The Baron's Let's Lien everyone, that'll learn 'em! page. He is in fact the Baron's single biggest admirer with a serious case of arselikan to boot and he's swallowed the 'something for nothing' mantra beloved of FMOTL hook, line and sinker. He's also given to ending his pronouncements with the word FACT!!!!!!!as if this alone conveys upon it some sort of unaassilable accuracy.

So imagine my surprise when he pops up on Jacquie's Let's Send Everyone A Notice group with this little rant;
Adrian James wrote:It makes me want to vomit. All these never ending promises. All these people being told to send in their oaths. All these people believing redress is coming, Jacqui. All this is is fairytales, using a contract between a King over 800 years dead and the barrowmen of that day. YES We are all looking for the exit from this shambles, but its not going to happen by doing the same failed thing over and over. Rule of Law? Magna Carta. On and on its gone. Face the Facts. There is no valid and legal government. Face the facts, there hasn'tt been a kingdom for over 800 years. That is a FACT.
This is heresy of the highest order, something guaranteed to get him a booting so I thought I'd record his ravings before the inevitable. It seems that Dismal Dave's majik wordz are not as strong as those of his namesake, the dearly departed not very much lamented Baron (or should that now be Barren) David Ward.
You and I share similar experiences Jacqui Phoenix. BOTH of us have had Mentors with the same name. David. Both of us have been on the search for the truth for years. Both of us continue the work in their name. But there was only one David who acquired a Signed and legal Declaration of No Contest. The so called Government threw in the towel in 2008. We are not in competition. We all have the same goal and we all have the same shared enemies. 650 Westminster MPs. The weakest link in the global NWO. How about reading the case law. How about reading the facts? How about dealing with all this like responsible adults would. Or a TRUE Baron or Baroness would. Baroness by status, NOT title. So charge the MPs with fraud because they are claiming fraudulently that they are a government, all without the valid and material, presentable evidence of the consent of the governed. It doesn't exist. A X in a box is not a consent to be governed agreement.
My failed guru is better thank your failed guru, handbags at dawn, you know you've hit rock bottom when the likes of Mr. JAMES decides to wade in. FACT!

We should have a Top Trumps FOOTLE version;

Dismal Dave

Charisma.................. 0
Commitment..............10
Entertainment factor.....8
Annoyance factor..........3
Secret files.................12 (would have been 13 but lost one)

Bonus super move........Deceased

The Baron

Charisma...................1
Committment.............5
Entertainment value.....7
Annoyance factor.........6
Liens worth................100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 (Kindness Credits and Re's accepted)

Bonus super move........Deceased (first)

Ms. Feenix

Charisma.................. -10
Commitment...............9
Entertainment factor.....11
Annoyance factor..........100
Dress sense................. -20

Bonus super move........Purple hair

Tom Crawford

Charisma.................. 9
Commitment...............0 (Threw in his hand early)
Entertainment factor.....8
Annoyance factor.........2
Homelessness.............10

Bonus super move........Super Massive Court Win!!!!! (coming soon)

As someone said up thread;

FIGHT!!!! FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheRambler

Guardians 300 - PLD or CLC? Does it matter?

Post by TheRambler »

This is one I haven't run across before:

www.guardians300.com

Twitter:

https://twitter.com/300guardians?lang=en

Seems to be a mish-mash of anti-vaxxers and general malcontents, maybe with this player behind it:
Duncan Miller
https://www.facebook.com/groups/8532004 ... 3638456455

Other than the FB page there's little to go on at present, particularly whether our own dearly loved CLC is involved or perhaps a clone of their own.

Yet another YouTube echo chamber.

TheRambler
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

That Twitter thread promoted Ivermectin; hence this:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... oronavirus

Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Ms. Feenix

Charisma.................. -10
Commitment...............9
Entertainment factor.....11
Annoyance factor..........100
Dress sense................. -20

Bonus super move........Purple hair
I am having a hard time reconciling an entertainment value of 11 vs. an annoyance factor of 100. I believe that the annoyance factor is accurate for Ms. Phony-X but it would seem to cancel out the entertainment value completely. I can't make it past 2 minutes of watching her video responses (which beats Paraclete Belanger, of whom I can tolerate 5 minutes of watching).
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Guardians 300 previously mentioned here
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 33#p290433
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wakeman52 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:53 pm That Twitter thread promoted Ivermectin; hence this:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... oronavirus

There was a nice meme over on the faces book about the fact that the people screaming that we normal people who have had the vaccine, twice, and will have boosters if the science supports it, are "sheep" were literally touting a treatment from Big Pharma (Farmer?) designed to be used on actual sheep... Sheep of the wooly, thick as two short planks, nice with mint sauce, "Have you met my new girlfriend Myfanwy" variety.