Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

Wakeman52 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:38 pm From their website....
The NPCC is not a police force and therefore does not investigate crime.
Why do you have to be so bloody picky? Try to concentrate on the remedy. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Flurry of activity on PLD (I) Facebook page today. A big stick is being given a tour of London by Ms Phoenix and couple of the faithful. The police have told them they'll meet them at the Old Bailey. Jackie is happy in a pub. There's a shot which appears to suggest the purple hair is a wig, and another where she looks as if she's channelling Hunter S Thompson/Uncle Duke.

What larps, eh?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Wakeman52 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:38 pm From their website....
The NPCC is not a police force and therefore does not investigate crime.
And there are several posters here who also think that the courts or the Solicitor/Attorney General investigate breaches of contempt orders once they have been issued. They don't. They only act on reports. If it's not reported, they won't do anything. Mainly because they have no investigative powers.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Same here in Canada. I did a discussion of Chief rock Sino General and his quest to be a 'World Notary', a position he claimed made him the equivalent of courts and judges. The British Columbia Notary Society filed a complaint against him at the Supreme court of British Columbia to stop him from claiming to be an notary and ordering him to stop all of his fake notary activities. The court issued the order but he didn't stop. The Society had to gather all the evidence against him proving his contempt of the court order and file it as a lawsuit without any official assistance. Once filed it became a criminal trial for contempt of court and the chief lost. he was sentenced to a term of incarceration but this was conditional, to be imposed if he still pretended to be a notary. That was enough to convince him he'd be better focusing his energies elsewhere.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:29 pm Flurry of activity on PLD (I) Facebook page today. A big stick is being given a tour of London by Ms Phoenix and couple of the faithful. The police have told them they'll meet them at the Old Bailey. Jackie is happy in a pub. There's a shot which appears to suggest the purple hair is a wig, and another where she looks as if she's channelling Hunter S Thompson/Uncle Duke.

What larps, eh?
So, redress days was Feenix & a couple of others stood outside buildings whilst she read stuff, before retiring to a nearby Wetherspoons. This along with a couple of messages on Telegram along the lines of "I'm in Birmingham, can someone give me a lift?" & "We're in Norwich.", along with some confused Australians in the early hours of their morning.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Getting back to the far more important sartorial issue... I think the long hair might be a part of the hat.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:30 am<pedant> Usual reminder that the sword that Arthur pulled from the stone was not named. Excalibur was given to him by the Lady of the Lake, later. </pedant>
You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just ’cause some watery tart threw a sword at you.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:13 am
grixit wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:30 am<pedant> Usual reminder that the sword that Arthur pulled from the stone was not named. Excalibur was given to him by the Lady of the Lake, later. </pedant>
You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just ’cause some watery tart threw a sword at you.
And then you see the violence inherent in the system.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
longdog

Post by longdog »

Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science politics?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Over on the Facesbook they seem to be desperately trying to paint the long predicted coming of the remedy as being an unqualified success in the face of all of the evidence. All I see are a few videos of public employees politely humouring them or ignoring them.

I think they are going to have to go down the route that the religious nutters go down when their rapture / second coming / apocalypse fails to happen as predicted... Again. Claim it was never meant to be literal, even though they said it would be, but spiritual and you need to truly believe before you see it.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

I was thinking along exactly the same lines as Longdog, the millenium not having arrived yesterday, we have another story, and it follows fairly precisely, though with greater chaos, David Robinson's fall back position when he failed to seize Birmingham magistrates' courts. Tell the police and they'll all go and arrest the judges, ministers etc. That was the plan all along - "it's like chess".

I'm puzzled about the hair too. It seems to be changing colour from day to day, though all around a purplish theme. It's magenta when her hat is off, is the mauve hair attached to it?

A fun activity for a spare half hour is to listen to her outside the NPCC building with a pseudo-legal bingo card and see how many you can get. Admiralty law, check; wet ink signature, check; we're all dead, check; and I got about another 5, but see how you do.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SpearGrass wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:02 pm A fun activity for a spare half hour is to listen to her outside the NPCC building with a pseudo-legal bingo card and see how many you can get. Admiralty law, check; wet ink signature, check; we're all dead, check; and I got about another 5, but see how you do.
This being the woman who says they don't use FMOTL arguments. See also the current achievement of the remedy and we having always been at war with Eastasia.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Well that was all a bit of a damp squib.

I thought they had the police on side, out there rounding up the unusual suspects, arresting all the enemies of we the people, the Old Bailey occupied, rule of (no) law restored, Queen Jacquie resplendent as she was crowned our new Dear Leader?

Instead what have we seen? A Canadian malcontent and a few sycophants berating a couple of disinterested plods & bemusing the odd court manager before a triumphant retreat to the pub seeking “refreshments” in the local ‘Spoons. In fact a great day it seems was had by all although I doubt the Purple Paladin got her round in. “Sorry, just a bit short of funds until we topple the regime, mine’s a G & T - make it a large one”!

I’ll bet the Chester contingent felt a bit unloved after their earlier total successes, indeed, it seems to me whilst JP was busy mooching drinks the rest of the Redress gang were left blowing in the wind. The antipodeans were very sadly completely overlooked, being still abed when Redress 2.0 kicked off.

Jacquie bangs on about having the support of her devoted staff but I didn’t realise that it was actually a shamanic bit of driftwood with some hippie adornment as she prowled the streets of London, a sort of Saruman-Lite. She reminded me of a Trump supporter storming the Capitol building but with no one being shot; thank the Lord for the innate politeness of your average Canadian, even one hell bent on smashing the treasonous state. Im not sure it’s possible to physically bore someone to death but our Jackie saw a few plods right on the brink. If you were to cross her with James Dean she’d be a rebel without a clue.

In fact no one whatsoever appears to have given a single shit, not a one and, to quote Churchill;
“Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm”
- there’s certainly no lack of the latter in the PLD crew.

Meanwhile the mods are quick to shut down any lonely questioning voice, nothing has been achieved and JP will no doubt accuse “we the people” of letting her down. Again.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

She was polite wasn't she. Whatever she's like in her pieces to camera for her supporters, she's always civil to the people she deals with. Some of her companions less so, but at one point (at the Bailey i think) she told one of them to shush.
It might be a Canadian thing, maybe she was well brought up, or maybe she's brighter than she looks. Or is it the civility of the bully? Didn't she try to arrest the judge in Canada or was that someone else, after 11 years of this they're all merging into one ...
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:16 pm
grixit wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:30 am <pedant> Usual reminder that the sword that Arthur pulled from the stone was not named. Excalibur was given to him by the Lady of the Lake, later. </pedant>
I must add that to my "things that everybody knows that are actually wrong" file along with the fact that nowhere in any version of the bible's nativity story does it say there were three wise men and you can't knock people out with chloroform... Well... Not unless you want a 10 minute fight while while you do it anyway.
That is the problem with old legends. They suffer from the fact that someone else comes along and wants to contribute their own spin on the story through artistic licenses. Thus we have a number of Arthurian stories that either claim Excalibur and the Sword in the Stone were one and the same, or they were not. Good luck in trying to establish the truth of that.

This still happens today. Just compare Tolkien's Lord of the Rings with Peter Jackson's movie version. I am sure that the good professor is rolling in his grave.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Or is it the civility of the bully? Didn't she try to arrest the judge in Canada or was that someone else, after 11 years of this they're all merging into one ...
She didn't try to actually, physically, arrest a judge. She just wrote in something, I believe a court filing, that if the judge didn't get in line and decide in her favour he would be charged with treason, arrested, tried, and hung. The judge somehow took that in stride and decided against her client anyhow.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Was "The DS she spoke to" on any videos I wonder, or is she making it up?
If she could be identified, maybe a word in the shell like about her residential status? I do get the feeling she has no intention of heading back anytime soon.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If she could be identified, maybe a word in the shell like about her residential status? I do get the feeling she has no intention of heading back anytime soon.
Why would she want to come back here? As far as I can tell from trudging through the FB page she still has a lot of delusional, devoted followers who think that today was a great success and she's still on the path to leading them to a paradise of parasitic sponging. She ended her day of triumph with high-fives and free beer (at least for her) at Wetherspoons.

Back home she lives on welfare in a small town in northern Alberta and with a total following of her reflection in the bathroom mirror.

longdog

Post by longdog »

The Observer wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:39 pm That is the problem with old legends. They suffer from the fact that someone else comes along and wants to contribute their own spin on the story through artistic licenses. Thus we have a number of Arthurian stories that either claim Excalibur and the Sword in the Stone were one and the same, or they were not. Good luck in trying to establish the truth of that.
I took part in a pub quiz some years back where the question master had very rashly started a few of the questions with "According to legend...." without specifying which version of the legend... Which would have given away the answer he wanted of course. It didn't end well. As a matter of fact it didn't end at all. By the time he was half way through everybody had given up. A lot of the questions didn't have any answer as the question was wrong and others would have needed a 5,000 word essay to answer in any way accurately.

I got threatened with a permanent ban by the landlady (It would have been my third permanent ban from that pub that year. She banned everybody the drunken old bint) for giving the whole pub the answer to one question.

Quizmaster: "What is the only chemical element that is liquid at room temperature?"

Me: "There are two!"

Quizmaster (louder): "What is the ONLY chemical element that is liquid at room temperature?"

Me (louder still): "THERE ARE TWO!"

Quizmaster: "No there aren't".

Me; "Mercury and bromine. That's two... One plus another one is two".
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Mercury and bromine.
One of which treats the symptoms of syphilis and the other the causes....