Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by aesmith »

Over on Crabbies group it looks like someone's in big trouble. Not necessarily FMOTL based but he seems to have a freeman like believe that being prosecuted might in some way mean the Police might be convicted. Shades of MoB as well if he thinks the merits of his case are judged by the amount of paperwork.
Tariq Zahid
Update...Guildford crown court...today at 330pm it was confirmed that no digital record of appeal were recorded...CPS were not present...amazing, if I were not present, a warrant would have been issued and the case probably thrown out...never mind eh...it's is now moi moving the crown case and on the 25th August 2021 my lawyer will arraign all parties to be summoned for trial, allthree.cases on the same day...this will be fireworks as the jury have no choice but to find me not guilty and the criminals finally brought to justice...7 years for malfeasance in public office extended to 25 years for multiple accounts of criminal fraud...when the court say the 3 inch thick file in my hand, what else could they do but be nice...
longdog

Post by longdog »

Tariq Zahid being a tad along the lines of John Smith I'd be reluctant to claim this is him but the "I want a free property" theme and the totally meritless reasons why make me wonder if this is one and the same guy.

https://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWLandR ... _0579.html
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

mufc1959 wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:48 pm
However, Judge Tham agreed with Mr Koh and ordered Glynn to be remanded to the Institute of Mental Health until August 19.
That's the way to do it! Treat them like the nutters they are.
So how did it turn out? :thinking:

Singapore jails Briton for not wearing face mask in public
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Spotted on a Facebook group, this starts off one of the regular bitches about being caught riding an electric scooter.
William Miller
July 15
Strange ya can ride a Escooter in Portsmouth and isle of white with out third party insurance yet I’ve been charged with no insurance for a motor vehicle for riding my Escooter in Brighton wondering why other towns have more privileges and rights than that of others I thought as a whole we are all equal x

However instead of being grateful they're only pursuing lack of insurance he decides to escalate it into some prison time, and even inside looks he manages to escalate still further ..
William Miller
Update i seen what little cctv the police would surrender after my kick of in the crown and it shows me stripped half nacked tied by ankles and nees and handcuffed while a police officer choked me out (he since quit) i was also during the initial arrest Wyle hand cuffed thrown to the floor violently where due to the harsh force of the impact split my head open coursing a serious head injury that i still been unable to talk to the doctor about my injures my right eye has lost peririferal vision after choking me out all but naked and fully tied up Wyle another police officer asks questions i can't answer as im being choked out then three police officers decided to join in attacking my pressure points all for no insurance for an electric scooter plus don't forget they made you pay for me three months in prison and now all charges dropped solicitors mackerel and marsh will not give me the cctv to use as i was bundled in crown court cells for arguing with the judge for him saying that there is no law and my barrister Beverley confers with judge and i get another 2 weeks in prison courtesy of your tax for arguing that there is such a thing as law and I'm only subject to law acts of parliament are not articles of law or they would be called articles of law and not acts of parliament . I digres so six burly group 4 security guards charge in to my cell and jump all over me six of them so two new assaults and apparently a group four security guard is now an emergency worker night is not day day is not night afraid to say you will be paying more prison tax on account of no insurance for an electric scooter x
Peter Smith
William Miller maybe post CCTV so we can all have a laugh
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I don't know how things are for our overseas viewers in the e-scooter department, but here in the UK they are an absolute menace.
There are trials going on in numerous cities where the local council partners with a scooter supplier. These have some regulation, you have be of a certain age & upload your driving licence before activating one. This doesn't stop them being discarded all over the pavements after use. They have GPS tracking which seems to deter members of the travelling community recycling them.

The real problem is that anyone can & does buy these from Amazon, even mainstream retailers sell them with the caveat of 'only to be used on private land.'
They are then ridden with impunity everywhere & quite dangerously in a lot of instances.
longdog

Post by longdog »

i get another 2 weeks in prison courtesy of your tax for arguing that there is such a thing as law and I'm only subject to law acts of parliament are not articles of law or they would be called articles of law and not acts of parliament
Think of all the court time that could be saved if these nuts would bother to look words up in a dictionary.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:50 amThey are then ridden with impunity everywhere & quite dangerously in a lot of instances.
The motoring forums see a lot of folk bitching about being prosecuted, for example ..
E Scooter SEIZED unfairly!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:50 am I don't know how things are for our overseas viewers in the e-scooter department, but here in the UK they are an absolute menace.
There are trials going on in numerous cities where the local council partners with a scooter supplier. These have some regulation, you have be of a certain age & upload your driving licence before activating one. This doesn't stop them being discarded all over the pavements after use. They have GPS tracking which seems to deter members of the travelling community recycling them.

The real problem is that anyone can & does buy these from Amazon, even mainstream retailers sell them with the caveat of 'only to be used on private land.'
They are then ridden with impunity everywhere & quite dangerously in a lot of instances.
On this side of The Pond, young people are buzzing around on scooters, both gas-powered and electric-powered; and they are ridden, on public streets, with complete disregard for traffic laws. No driver's licenses are required, and no registration or inspection is required for the scooter. It's a way of saying "look how cool I am; and by the way, this street is MY turf."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:50 am I don't know how things are for our overseas viewers in the e-scooter department, but here in the UK they are an absolute menace.

On this side of The Pond, young people are buzzing around on scooters, both gas-powered and electric-powered; and they are ridden, on public streets, with complete disregard for traffic laws. No driver's licenses are required, and no registration or inspection is required for the scooter. It's a way of saying "look how cool I am; and by the way, this street is MY turf."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

longdog wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:22 am Think of all the court time that could be saved if these nuts would bother to look words up in a dictionary.
I doubt that would be the result. The problem is the nuts have already presumed they are right about their interpretation of the law since such interpretation supports their attempt to get out of being responsible under the law. They demonstrate they are willing to double-down on this belief to the point of being fined, arrested, tried, convicted, sentenced and incarcerated, depending on the "sincerity" of their belief. Showing them a dictionary is only go to trigger them into proverbially sticking fingers in their ears, making the "nyah-nyah" sound and alternating that with chanting "I can't hear you."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:00 pm The motoring forums see a lot of folk bitching about being prosecuted, for example ..
E Scooter SEIZED unfairly!
That was funny. Funny as he had been done already a few months earlier which he posted about too. Also funny as it's on Pepipoo, who do not tolerate any illegality at all, which lots of posters don't understand. A biker got jailed after going on Pepipoo & describing in great detail how he planned to get off his speeding rap.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Someone called Paddy Ossett is running riot over on Crabbys Never pay your CT faceache site.

I have a slight clue as to who this might be……a stretched canine methinks…..but whoever it is I like the cut of his jib. They’ll let anyone join these days.

Paddy is actually pouring water over all the usual FMOTL tropes using logic, structured arguments and providing links, all whilst being polite and humorous. He’s attracted the usual responses being called a “shill”, a Government Agent and even a member of 77 Brigade. I didn’t know Longdog was a squaddie!

I suggest a wander over to see the fun before a mod squashes his boot in the face of reason and enlightenment.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Paddy is a great bloke. Charming, witty, handsome, intelligent, eloquent, erudite and the very definition of self-effacing modesty. He's probably very good at the sex too. A true renaissance man.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The modesty shines through.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:48 pm Paddy is a great bloke. Charming, witty, handsome, intelligent, eloquent, erudite and the very definition of self-effacing modesty. He's probably very good at the sex too. A true renaissance man.
It seems that if you are not on Bookface, you can't read the legendary lover's posts. However, Gerry Gordon seems to be a good egg.
Gerry Gordon
Try option 1. Pay it,
You're welcome.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:58 pm The modesty shines through.
Oh he's far too modest to say anything like that himself. I have to blow his trumpet for him.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Crabbie's group used to be public, with no Facebook log-in needed, but it's now unavailable without a Facebook login. As my sockpuppet was barred from the group a long while ago, I'm unable to view it any more.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:06 pmHowever, Gerry Gordon seems to be a good egg.
I like the cut of his jib :whistle: :whistle:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

mufc1959 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:49 pm Crabbie's group used to be public, with no Facebook log-in needed, but it's now unavailable without a Facebook login. As my sockpuppet was barred from the group a long while ago, I'm unable to view it any more.
I think Crabbie has been banned again as he doesn't appear as admin in the group. There's just the one admin & Mrs Capacitor as moderator, neither of them tune in anymore.

If you were to create another sockpuppet & send a friend request to Paddy or Gerry you can bypass security by way of an invite.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:50 am Also funny as it's on Pepipoo, who do not tolerate any illegality at all, which lots of posters don't understand. A biker got jailed after going on Pepipoo & describing in great detail how he planned to get off his speeding rap.
Same guy also boasted on Pepipoo about forging documents to evade a parking ticket. Didnt end well for him:

An ''accomplished liar'' who asked internet forum users to help him avoid getting penalty points after he was clocked riding his motorbike at 122mph has been jailed for eight months, North Yorkshire Police said today.

MoT tester Andrew John Kelly, 37, went online and published details of how he planned to avoid prosecution after he was caught by a mobile speed camera on the A63 near Selby, North Yorkshire, the force said.... During the investigation, police also uncovered his previous deception after he bragged to forum users about how he avoided a parking fine by producing a fake recovery invoice claiming his vehicle had broken down at the time.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/ ... osecution/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.