Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Eaststander »

You have to feel sorry for poor Melissa Hughes of Practical Lawful Dissent Australia. She’s been working hard at her important documents (to what end is unclear), but is worried she has done something wrong, and she has now committed treasonous treason:

“ I would really appreciate having an answer to this question before I proceed any further with the Magna Carta. I had already started the UCC1 at the beginning of this year and filed my financing statement and amendment with Washington DC. This is as far as I got with that process even though I had done around 100 hours of research and prepared all of my documents. Does this mean I am not protected by the Magna Carta and that I have committed treason? I have also sent my oath to the Barrons in July. I find that the Magna Carta is a much simpler process to follow and I hope I can still proceed with this. Thank you.”
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

One hundred hours of research reesertch which didn't apparently include the whole minute it would take to Google "Uniform Commercial Code" and read pretty much any of the links on the first page that mention the fact it doesn't apply in ɐᴉʅɐɹʇsn∀.

Back of a fag packet sums would suggest that's roughly the same amount of teaching time devoted to a subject at O level. You can literally learn to speak a foreign language to a pretty good standard of conversational fluency in that time as long as it's not TOO foreign and you don't worry too much about being able to write it well... And who cares about that these days?

Merci beaucoup Google Traduction. Vous écrivez le français tellement mieux que moi.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:14 pmYou can literally learn to speak a foreign language to a pretty good standard of conversational fluency in that time as long as it's not TOO foreign and you don't worry too much about being able to write it well... And who cares about that these days?
I have a friend in Vienna & visited many years ago & set out on the Michel Thomas method for German after 'obtaining' the CDs.
It's very good & I became adept at saying 'What would you like to drink this evening?'
It starts of with the basics like W is pronounced as V & V as F & so on. I was surprised at the similarities to English, Michel explained that English was a Germanic language. However, my mate, his wife, children & friends all spoke excellent English & I got bored.

If you've never heard of Michel it's worth a read up on him.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:14 pm Back of a fag packet sums would suggest that's roughly the same amount of teaching time devoted to a subject at O level. You can literally learn to speak a foreign language to a pretty good standard of conversational fluency in that time as long as it's not TOO foreign and you don't worry too much about being able to write it well... And who cares about that these days?
I actually have an O level in French. At no point have I ever been able to speak it or understand someone else talking to me in French.

I can however, still read French Mr Men books, Asterix the Gaul and Albert Camus' L'Étranger and, more importantly, understand the instructions on French railway ticket machines.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

I have a personal grudge against the Hun Tongue German language for two reasons.

1) I started learning French at junior school thanks to a French mother of one of the kids coming in once a week to teach us the basics. By the time I started secondary school I had a massive head start over the other kids, except the few who went to my junior school. Way beyond matters of where my aunt had left her pen. Then it all went Pete Tong. The school, in their infinite wisdom decided in my third year that we had to learn German as well. As a result my French deteriorated and my German never got past being able to ask the way to the train station which is pretty much where it still is. I wouldn't understand the reply.

That was around the time I decided that my best course of action was to concentrate on the subjects I liked, and was competent at, and just give up on the rest. I was getting constant detentions for laziness and lack of progress in subjects I had no ability for so why even make an effort? Sheep as a lamb and all that.

That's when I wasn't getting constant detentions for "scruffy handwriting" which still pisses me off. I can't do joined up handwriting and never have been able to. These days it's recognised as a form of dysgraphia. My brain and my hand just won't talk to each other about script. Very fast block capitals I can do without thinking but that wasn't acceptable... Strangely enough there is one way I can write longhand... In (bad) French... No idea why.

Where was I? Oh yeah... Reasons I hate German...

2) I once had to translate a German 35mm microfilm camera service manual into English without being able to speak German. Not actually as difficult as translating non-technical German as I had some idea of what the text was waffling on about but still very time consuming. A lot of it was just a matter of breaking sesquipedalian words into parts and realising that the word that seemed to say flatthinginsixpartsthatopensandshutstoletthelightinsolenoid meant "iris shutter relay". I only translated the chapter headings at first of course... The rest I did on an as and when needed basis assuming I didn't declare a function unnecessary and render it "U.S" with a hammer when nobody was looking.
Last edited by longdog on Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:35 pm I actually have an O level in French. At no point have I ever been able to speak it or understand someone else talking to me in French.

I can however, still read French Mr Men books, Asterix the Gaul and Albert Camus' L'Étranger and, more importantly, understand the instructions on French railway ticket machines.
To be honest I think the chances of me ever doing anything other than s'écraser et brûler in my French O level were between rien et zéro. I can get by well enough in an Officer Crabtree way that makes French people wince... French with a Chatham accent sounds ridiculous even to me but not as ridiculous as I sound to me if try to go all Charles Aznavour. My written French is truly abysmal. I know how to say the words but I have very little idea how to spell them.

I can read it OK as long as you don't want a word for word translation.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I was a shoe in for O-Level French after my first 3 years doing it, but wasn't that interested in learning it. Come options time it was a choice between French & Metalwork, with the latter winning. When the news filtered to the head of French Mr Carley, he was pleading with me to change my mind but I couldn't be swayed.
I intended to get an apprenticeship in Plumbing, but it never happened. C'est la vie.
I don't regret it as I can't think of a career I'd have pursued speaking French.
longdog

Post by longdog »

De rien!
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

As a Brummie attempting to speak any language sounds ridiculous...

even English.
longdog

Post by longdog »

longdog

Post by longdog »

Tinkle Bucket wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:43 am As a Brummie attempting to speak any language sounds ridiculous...

even English.
D'yow think so?
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

longdog wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:45 am
Tinkle Bucket wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:43 am As a Brummie attempting to speak any language sounds ridiculous...

even English.
D'yow think so?
Awroight....am yow tekkin' the micky?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

My Brummie joke.

What's the difference between a bison and a buffalo?

You can wash your hands in a bison.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Tinkle Bucket wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:10 am
longdog wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:45 am

even English.
D'yow think so?
Awroight....am yow tekkin' the micky?
I'm really not. Some of my best servants are from that part of the country :-D

Birmingham is one of those places I hated from my time as a truck / van driver and did a total reversal on when a friend moved there and I started going out in the city. I really like the place and the accent.

The only thing I still hate is New Street Station and its fog of fumes. Any more than three minutes down there and I'll have a migraine before the train reaches Tamworth. I have to time things right and stay outside inhaling pure, invigorating tobacco smoke until the train is coming into the platform.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

We might as well talk about Brummies and Birmingham (a city where I’ve done some extensive pubbing and a driving nightmare, keep away from the Bull Ring) because nothing at all seems to be going on at PLD. After her great triumph of bringing down the unlawful government by reading out gibberish to bored bobbies Jacquie seems to have gone into hibernation or an extended drunken spree. The website is currently focused on addressing desperate personal crisis’s like these;
Violeta Efimov
1d •
Hi admin.
A quick query please.
I've recently sent the Removal of Loco Parentis notice to school togheter with the 1st notice of Lawful Obligation and Declaration of standing in Law.

They replied back by email, confirming that they have received my documents and are now "inviting "me to further discuss my concerns about my daughter.
How should I approach this, please?
Frank Cadman
Hi Violeta, the answer to this really depends on you and how well you think you could explain this to the school members. I would imagine they are looking for clarification as to what it all means, you can either speak to them directly in person or, if you prefer, an emailed reply with clarity that you are removing the element of 'loco parentis' that might result in the administration of any medication or medical processes. You might wish to add testing and anything else you wish it to apply to.
Frank Cadman
Violeta Efimov yes continue with your Notice process. Do not ignore the invite, as I have explained, they may require further explanation as to what your exact wishes are and this is too important a subject to have things being misunderstood.

I would also point out to the school that 'Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent' and that you wish them to notify the local Education Authority of your standing ... on the assumption you haven't done this separately of course!
Johnny Vee-twin
2h •
Hello
I'd appreciate some advice please. After serving notices of conditional acceptance on council tax demands it's got to the stage of receiving summones. In this particular case only one of the two persons on the council tax demand is under oath and both have received a summons. Please could you advise on what is the situation with those not under oath? I realise that anyone not under oath does not own their legal fiction and effectively is still under the jurisdiction of the magistrate court system. In this particular situation that person refuses to take the oath. Many thanks, JVT.
Frank Cadman
Hi JVT, not a common question! As you are a named recipient of the fraudulent demand, and you have provided a conditional acceptance based upon proof of legitamacy of their demand, if they have not attempted to prove legitamacy to you then I would suggest you stand your ground and continue as if the demand was in your name only.

However, there are a couple of observations that should be considered in regard to my suggestion. The other named person needs to be fully in support of your lawful dissent and there needs to be acceptance that the council will make this awkward for you and will not back off without a fight! If you are knowledgeable in this process, and prepared for dubious tactics, and the other person is behind you, then, as far as I am concerned, they have a duty to prove legitamacy of authority and lawful standing, before you submit to their demands.

Please remember that council tax is one of the taxes that the corrupt system don't like to give in on, and you do have a duty of care to yourself by not causing suffering or loss.
The responses to this one really go into gibberish overdrive;
Shauna-marie Severn
4d •
Hi everyone, my friend just flew from Spain to UK to care for her dad, who was put in end of life 2 days ago. She got a message from trace and trace to say someone on the plane tested positive for cv on day 2 test and had to quarantine. The cv police just turned up, but she was at her dying dad's side and they have fined her £2000. What should she do. She's already having a really hard time and could do without the stress of this too. Thankyou.
Frank Cadman
Hi Shaune-marie, unless your friend is under Oath there is little we can do. If they are under Oath they would need to follow the Notice of Conditional Acceptance for demands as illustrated in the Guides section (unit 10).
We all wish your friend the very best during what must be a very difficult time
Kory Stevens
Frank Cadman I don’t think she needs to be under oath to have this request for payment tossed .. I’m under oath to set and to the Barron both .. but I don’t think this is lawful upon anyone .. it infringes on freedoms big time .. to travel to breath to associate etc .. these are in our rights under any system
Kory Stevens
It isn’t a law this fine .. it’s a request for payment .. all she has to do is a little research on this and go to court and inform the judge that the request for payment infringes on her charter of rights and freedoms etc etc .. and she could even find others that have done this in the court and copy what they say
David Thomson
The CPS threw out all of the fines earlier this year. Take the fine and go to court. As above all this is unlawful. A simple way is to provide the fraudulent use of the PCR test. It's being run at 40 or 45 cycles in the UK (NHS docs).

Also ask for irrefutable proof of original isolation of the virus, there isn't any. The initial studies which catalogued the "genome" initially used 45 cycles (Chinese study Jan 2020) the Korean study used 40 cycles (Feb 2020).

The Chinese study was unable to illicit any infection in 4 cell lines and both papers admit full sequencing via computer models (it's all there in black and white).
Sarah Jones
No contract, no fine! When they turned up at my brother's and he didn't answer door they just put a card through!
Alison Gray
Tell her to ignore the fine. The coronavirus act is unlawful.
Leading to;
Frank Cadman
Shauna-marie I believe your question has been answered as best we can answer for someone presumably not under Oath. Perhaps now would be a very good time for your friend to consider extracting themselves from the fraudulent legalese system. Topic has started to go off topic so I'm closing comments off. Good luck
A moderator turned off commenting for this post.
Seems a bit odd for a movement that has named itself Practical Lawful Dissent to be so intolerant of any dissent from its own party line.

I particularly like the responses to this one;
Andres Meneses
1d •
Hi I need urgent support
I’ve received a letter from an enforcement agent saying they will visit tomorrow. I don’t have the money to pay and I’m still collecting the evidence but they said they will come tomorrow to remove my things. Please help me with any advice
Ian Shaw
Move any cars away from the property, lock your doors and don't talk to them. They can't force entry for a civil debt.
Brian Dunn
Remove the critical things that you can't do without and hide them in a different location then keep collecting evidence and when the time comes have then charged accordingly under constitutional law.
In other words, don’t rely on enforcing your rights under lawful rebellion but, instead, hide under the bed.

And a new rule somebody pulled out of their ass;
Luke Green
3d •
What criminal convictions stop you from taking the oath please? And is it possible to do this whilst on a court order? Would the order still stand if there was no victim or loss of property? Thanks, asking for a friend
Frank Cadman
Hi Luke, a conviction that involves a victim prevents you from taking your Oath until 10 years have passed. In other words, if a common law crime has been committed ie do no harm, cause no loss, commit no fraud, keep the peace. The court order would only stand for as far as you allow the corrupt legalese system to effect you. I hope this clarifies the situation for you
Since convicts tended to be strung up in 1215 I doubt there were any Magna Carta provisions for a ten year rule. Frank Cadman seems a bit insecure. Every time he posts nonsensical answers he locks up the discussion stopping further comments.

So, in sum, the usual personal problems brought on by greed and stupidity and the usual responses guaranteed to get the idiots deeper in shit.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

[Ian Shaw
Move any cars away from the property, lock your doors and don't talk to them. They can't force entry for a civil debt.]

Don't forget to hide behind the sofa.....oh wait they took the sofa away last time.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Kory Stevens
It isn’t a law this fine ..
Why do they keep trotting out this idea that the restrictions are just "guidance" and not law. Presumably anyone pointing to the actual legislation The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (Self-Isolation) (England) Regulations 2020 would just be dismissed as a troll or paid government agent.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Meanwhile on Stacey's World Sucks she's doing a little back pedalling and arse covering. Although it begs the question, why else would anyone join her group?
Stacey's World Rocks
If you've just joined the channel with the sole intention of getting some cash back - i.e. greed - you might do well to educate yourself first, otherwise you're in for a very rude awakening!

There WILL be repercussions and you may or may not get a variety of responses - all of which are all in here if you care to scroll back...Debt collection agents turning up, clamps on cars, notice to take back the cash, threats to disconnect, court summons.

If you aren't clued up and this bothers you, then don't attempt it.

This channel isn't just about the cash and if you think it is, you'll end up up shit creek without a paddle
longdog

Post by longdog »

Violeta Efimov
1d •
Hi admin.
A quick query please.
I've recently sent the Removal of Loco Parentis notice to school togheter with the 1st notice of Lawful Obligation and Declaration of standing in Law.
So she wants to remove the duty of care teachers have to her child then basically.

Pretty sure you can't do that and even more sure no sane person would want to.

I assume she means she wants to prevent the school vaccinating her child even though nobody who isn't clinically insane is saying any school has any intention of doing so or has any legal right to do so in the first place.

These morons really must like being scared if there's not enough real shit to be worried about and they have to invent stuff.