Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:13 am Meanwhile on Stacey's World Sucks she's doing a little back pedalling and arse covering. Although it begs the question, why else would anyone join her group?
Stacey's World Rocks
If you've just joined the channel with the sole intention of getting some cash back - i.e. greed - you might do well to educate yourself first, otherwise you're in for a very rude awakening!

There WILL be repercussions and you may or may not get a variety of responses - all of which are all in here if you care to scroll back...Debt collection agents turning up, clamps on cars, notice to take back the cash, threats to disconnect, court summons.

If you aren't clued up and this bothers you, then don't attempt it.

This channel isn't just about the cash and if you think it is, you'll end up up shit creek without a paddle
They seem to have absolutely no problem, in whatever they have instead of a mind, with saying "do this" while admitting it doesn't actually work. What a bizarre world.

I wonder if somebody managed to get through to the little mouse in her head working the levers that what she is doing is conspiracy to commit fraud and she's getting a bit worried.

Had exactly that yesterday with a guy on Liz Nolsen's "emoven" page who was, as far as I can tell, trying to set up a common law gas meter business... It was hard to tell to be honest due to the usual incoherence. I told him he would go to jail for conspiracy and being dumb enough to publish his conspiracy on the interwebs. He was dirty deleting like hell after that.

Credit where credit's due. At least I managed to get through to a few functioning brain cells.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:19 am
Violeta Efimov
1d •
Hi admin.
A quick query please.
I've recently sent the Removal of Loco Parentis notice to school togheter with the 1st notice of Lawful Obligation and Declaration of standing in Law.
So she wants to remove the duty of care teachers have to her child then basically.

Pretty sure you can't do that and even more sure no sane person would want to.

I assume she means she wants to prevent the school vaccinating her child even though nobody who isn't clinically insane is saying any school has any intention of doing so or has any legal right to do so in the first place.

These morons really must like being scared if there's not enough real shit to be worried about and they have to invent stuff.
Teacher's have a legal duty to act as in loco parentis under the Children Act 1989. No "removal" of consent changes that. Their only option is to remove their child from school. I suspect if they try that the meeting might be more of a mental competency assessment and a referral to social services.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

aesmith wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:09 am
Kory Stevens
It isn’t a law this fine ..
Why do they keep trotting out this idea that the restrictions are just "guidance" and not law. Presumably anyone pointing to the actual legislation The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (Self-Isolation) (England) Regulations 2020 would just be dismissed as a troll or paid government agent.
Silly! Everyone knows that statutes enacted by Parliament are not law and, as such, are not binding on a living being, but only on the legal fiction.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:11 pm
longdog wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 9:19 am
Violeta Efimov
1d •
Hi admin.
A quick query please.
I've recently sent the Removal of Loco Parentis notice to school togheter with the 1st notice of Lawful Obligation and Declaration of standing in Law.
So she wants to remove the duty of care teachers have to her child then basically.

Pretty sure you can't do that and even more sure no sane person would want to.

I assume she means she wants to prevent the school vaccinating her child even though nobody who isn't clinically insane is saying any school has any intention of doing so or has any legal right to do so in the first place.

These morons really must like being scared if there's not enough real shit to be worried about and they have to invent stuff.
Teacher's have a legal duty to act as in loco parentis under the Children Act 1989. No "removal" of consent changes that. Their only option is to remove their child from school. I suspect if they try that the meeting might be more of a mental competency assessment and a referral to social services.
I assume that the UK, as civilized society, has laws that mandate education for young children, so simply removing the child from school would cause other legal problems, would it not?

In the US, all states have enacted laws requiring that a child up to a certain age (may vary from state to state, usually 15 or 16) attend an accredited school, or that the child be home-schooled. Home-schooling brings the parents under state law and the local school board, which mandate curricula, hours of study, board approved exams and so on.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The situation is essentially the same in the UK. Your child has to be educated and that has to be up to a certain standard but you can do it yourself if you really want to for some reason. Most of the reasons seem to be pretty bad ones to me but I have no kids I'm pleased to say.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:25 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 10:50 pm
Dena Omar
1d ·
Does the notice to stop always work for electricity as well as water? Any info would be great thank you
It's always worth adding for an international audience that it is practically impossible for your water to be cut off in the UK. However, if you don't pay it, will lead to attachment of earnings or benefits. However, as has already been mentioned, if you don't pay your electricity bill you'll end up with a pre-pay meter which means that you end up paying more per unit and can only get variable rate tariffs.

Odd isn't it how these keyboard warriors never seem to send these letters to their broadband and mobile providers!

That's because King John insisted on a telecommunications carve out in Magna Carta. Bloody tyrant!

After that little incident at Runnymede he was keen on making sure he could keep it real with his subjects but he damn well wanted to make sure they paid for the call.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

They DO send these letters to their telecommunications providers with predictable results.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

longdog wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:44 am Image
I spent a week visiting the Channel Islands (Guernsey) two years ago, interviewing witnesses in a tax shelter case. Being so close to France, I was hoping the food would be better. After a week of mediocre food, I was considering the swim to the Malo/Mount St. Michel area. (There are restaurants with Michelin rosettes in the region.)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

They seem to have forgotten about "redress". On the other hand they did say something about only having one shot at it, so maybe that's it now.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:18 pm They seem to have forgotten about "redress". On the other hand they did say something about only having one shot at it, so maybe that's it now.
I very much doubt it. They'll be busy searching for excuses and apportioning the blame before regrouping and pretending it never happened. Or pretending it worked perfectly but we shepple would only see that when the treasonous forces of treachery throw in the towel at some indeterminate point between now and the heat-death of the universe.

ETA: Having said that... Perhaps I'm wrong in Mz Feenix's case....

"Frank Cadman

Hi Lucy, I know Jacquie has been in a bad mobile signal area lately, so the best way to make contact is via messenger at this time. I hope this helps and thank you for coming forward ❤"

Bad mobile signal? Call me cynical but where is she? In the wildest wilds of Scotchland or perhaps....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarl%27s_ ... val_Centre
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

aesmith wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:18 pm They seem to have forgotten about "redress". On the other hand they did say something about only having one shot at it, so maybe that's it now.
The only "redress" which Jacquie will get is when she takes one dress off, and puts another dress on.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:46 pm The only "redress" which Jacquie will get is when she takes one dress off, and puts another dress on.
Be thankful that she is putting another dress on.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
longdog

Post by longdog »

Somebody's off their meds....
The Remedy of Article 61

This is precisely why Article 61 of Magna Carta 1215 and safely Practising Lawful Dissent is the only answer. The regime have all the wealth, and we the people right now have the lawful right to take it back under a61 MC1215.
Rome was established in 753BC and 500AD Rome became a republic, and has woven thier way into every fabric of our society keeping the wars going, until Magna Carta 1215.

This is why the oath is powerful, it even allows us, the people only, to remove the few clauses that have been treasonously added in Magna Carta. It is only by the people MC can be changed.

You can not stand under 2 laws for this miracle to work. Article 61 is the only law, everything else, except for Criminal Law goes. It's up to we the people how we wish to be governed.

I recently saw a list of NWO plans and "round dissenters up" was last on that list. Infact we are first, going to be sent to concentration camps very soon. Sorry for the cold hard truth, but there is nothing more awakening than the clarity of deception and the awake, after all, this is the age of enlightenment not the dark ages.

We can beat them to their game. UNITE across the world, under A61 and restore Common Law.
Under article 61 there is only one law, and its your right under Oath to use it, but you cannot break it, its an Oath, you are also accountable, and anyone enforcing unlawful demands on you will be held accountable under Common Law. This gives us clear command of our military and police once again, and gives us lawful right to distress and distrain, seize castles... and take their wealth from treason against the people lawfully.

This is all we are doing. Peace. DiVA

Above all, under God and by the Law, Cause no harm. Create no loss. Commit no Fraud and Keep the Peace
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:18 am Somebody's off their meds....
The Remedy of Article 61

<snip gibberish>

This is why the oath is powerful, it even allows us, the people only, to remove the few clauses that have been treasonously added in Magna Carta. It is only by the people MC can be changed.
Now, I might be being picky, but aren't ALL the clauses of Magna Carta treasonous by the standards of the time?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:29 am
longdog wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:18 am Somebody's off their meds....
The Remedy of Article 61

<snip gibberish>

Now, I might be being picky, but aren't ALL the clauses of Magna Carta treasonous by the standards of the time?
If you choose to define "treason" as "pissing off the king in some way", which is pretty much what it was back then, I suppose they were.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I recently saw a list of NWO plans and "round dissenters up" was last on that list. Infact we are first, going to be sent to concentration camps very soon. Sorry for the cold hard truth, but....
LOL, no. The real cold hard truth is how little anyone cares about your tiny, hilarious movement.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:40 pm
I recently saw a list of NWO plans and "round dissenters up" was last on that list. Infact we are first, going to be sent to concentration camps very soon. Sorry for the cold hard truth, but....
LOL, no. The real cold hard truth is how little anyone cares about your tiny, hilarious movement.
But owing to Brexit at least the Concentration Camps will all be in Britain. Good jobs for people who want to pursue a career in the Illuminati. Many a Highest Lord of His Illuminated Majesty has gotten a start as a lowly "Torture Technician Grade 1" at an Illuminati Concentration Camp. Having them all in the UK means that these opportunities will be reserved for British Subjects and none of those damn foreigners need apply!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:32 am
Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:40 pm
But owing to Brexit at least the Concentration Camps will all be in Britain. Good jobs for people who want to pursue a career in the Illuminati. Many a Highest Lord of His Illuminated Majesty has gotten a start as a lowly "Torture Technician Grade 1" at an Illuminati Concentration Camp. Having them all in the UK means that these opportunities will be reserved for British Subjects and none of those damn foreigners need apply!
Careful now.... Operation Silence The Blabbermouth But Make It Look Like An Accident may have a backlog but.... "Retirement Clock"?

Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

Are the PLD imploding? Jacquie Silly Hat seems to have all but disappeared. The gruesome Janie of the family Walsh, following her stunning taking over of Edinburgh castle, has only posted once since then, and this was a particularly nutty announcement of a new King. Even the very unpleasant DonnaLee of the family Andrews seems to have given up, having not posted any of her dreary videos for nearly a month.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Eaststander wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:10 am Are the PLD imploding? Jacquie Silly Hat seems to have all but disappeared. The gruesome Janie of the family Walsh, following her stunning taking over of Edinburgh castle, has only posted once since then, and this was a particularly nutty announcement of a new King. Even the very unpleasant DonnaLee of the family Andrews seems to have given up, having not posted any of her dreary videos for nearly a month.
Was there enough of them to actually generate an implosion?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"