UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by JamesVincent »

So I'm guessing that even the courts thought he was Wong.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

From our birds of a feather file this new, to me anyway, video from The Princess's Channel.

Blind man who is not actually blind (sadly blinded in one eye in an attack two decades ago) apparently sprayed an unknown chemical on bailiffs who were, as far as I can tell, there to hoof him out.

Cops turn up to arrest him for ABH and are far more indulgent than they perhaps needed to be while he acts like he has immunity from all crimes because... Well. Reasons basically. Much like our heroine's immunity conferred by her self-attributed "whistleblower" status.

I have a feeling this is the guy who has adorned his (former) shop with lurid banners telling the world how great he is and what a nasty poo-head his ex-wife is but I can't be sure. His name is a bit 'John Smith' by Pakistani standards and he has a far more famous namesake that makes Googling more effort than I can be bothered with.

This no doubt perfectly accurate account from Lady Loonspud's description...
2002: Abdul Sattar was stabbed in the eye and blinded by a shoplifter, because his off-license in Norbury was regularly used for free booze for years by Police agent provocateurs.

30 Dec 2019: A most calculated theft of his £1.6 million 3 storey property was orchestrated by Dodgy Bailiffs working in conspiracy with local Police.

He had bought the property in 1998, at an auction with cash, from his lucrative import-export business selling leather sports goods.

There was no loan, no debt, No Lender, No Mortgage.

The divorce matter was already in the courts, subject to mediation, but these thugs decided to do a SATANIC RITUAL at 10.30am hours before New Years Eve.

The DODGY Police MEN & WOMEN arrived at 14 mins of the unedited live 44 min video at.... blah, blah, blah that's enough of that - Ed
Anyhoo... Run telecine.

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

You are correct that it is the Norbury nutter.

It's hard not to have sympathy for: Video clue over blinded shopkeeper

But he went full Neelu down the rabbit hole: Campaigners for fathers' rights stage protest on balcony of Boris Johnson's London house while the mayor is inside
Mr Smith and Mr Matthews are leading members of the New Fathers 4 Justice and Stop the War on Dads campaign groups. A third campaigner Abdul Sattar was on the ground outside the property.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

I always admired F4J's complete inability to do anything that didn't alienate ten times more people than it converted to the cause.

They started with the disadvantage of being generally so bloody unpleasant and then acted like petulant children. It was usually pretty easy to see why they had been victims of "injustice" as half of them clearly shouldn't have been left in charge of a Filigree Siberian Hamster let alone a small human.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

Poor old Abdul...."you broke my tum" :violin:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Oh brother is Neelu angry. Furious. In her latest video she's bristling because some people are daring to ask why it's taking so long for the Swiss Indo money to appear. That's put her in a defensive rage. How dare you ungrateful swine actually believe the nonsense that she's has been pumping out for years. Don't you know that you can't fight crime without cash? Even whistleblowers like Neelu have expenses.

She borrowed £1000 to give to SwissIndo punter Haddison Monorail (and apparently all she got for it was a 20 minute videocall with Mr Sino), she gave money to his sidekick Andy Cashman 'so he can buy food and cigarettes for Mr Sino' (you know the guy that's sitting on more gold than you can imagine). She gave £100 to Sabine MacNeil. Linda Thyer (the purveyor of fake cancer cures) is actually having to think about getting a job - the horror.

And don't forget Neelu has to exist on £2,000 per year in benefits. She thinks she should be getting a hundred times that. Politicians get that and they are Neelu's servants!

Her message is; you've all got money that you don't need, give it to me and my 'friends'. You want your £6 million? Pay for it.

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Wow, Neelu makes Dove of Oneness look positively saintly.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

In her latest video where she feeds the ducks and gazes forlornly into the sky at the absent angel motherships she comments that it's only three million now.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Slightly irritating style, but interesting overview of 'NESARA' and the 'Dove'.

The financial fantasy ruining lives
Nesara is a decades-old conspiracy theory whose followers believe all their debts will be magically cancelled in a radical reset of the world’s economic system. It’s a bizarre and baseless idea whose promoters peddle a vision of a financial neverneverland that is always just round the corner. Many of those who get sucked in, develop an almost cult-like belief in Nesara that inspires them to make horrific financial decisions that they think will make them rich. It’s a fantasy whose real life impact is dividing families and ruining lives. So why during the Covid-19 pandemic has Nesara become more popular than ever?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3ct1xzv

Note - Link may not work outside the UK.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Wakeman52 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:27 pm Slightly irritating style, but interesting overview of 'NESARA' and the 'Dove'.

The financial fantasy ruining lives
Nesara is a decades-old conspiracy theory whose followers believe all their debts will be magically cancelled in a radical reset of the world’s economic system. It’s a bizarre and baseless idea whose promoters peddle a vision of a financial neverneverland that is always just round the corner. Many of those who get sucked in, develop an almost cult-like belief in Nesara that inspires them to make horrific financial decisions that they think will make them rich. It’s a fantasy whose real life impact is dividing families and ruining lives. So why during the Covid-19 pandemic has Nesara become more popular than ever?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/w3ct1xzv

Note - Link may not work outside the UK.
It worked, for me, in Boston, Massachusetts.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:34 pm It worked, for me, in Boston, Massachusetts.
Well, that's in New England, so close enough.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog

Post by longdog »

It seems the princess and some other cranks are establishing a new online, international klown kort that is going to dissolve this, order that and bankrupt the other. Or something... You know what she's like.

Training available over Zoom apparently which I would join in, or at least eavesdrop on, if she had actually given any details of how to actually join in... But of course she hasn't.

AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:39 pm It seems the princess and some other cranks are establishing a new online, international klown kort that is going to dissolve this, order that and bankrupt the other. Or something... You know what she's like.
Some other cranks? "Sir" Barry Brooks is a convicted fraudster who falsely claimed to be disabled. He featured on an episode of Saints and Sinners for trying to defraud an insurance company after a car crash. Unfortunately for him he posted some pictures of himself scuba diving and jumping into swimming pools on holiday. He is one of EWE's more recent "clients" and has filed an appeal (which I fully expect to be tossed out unceremoniously).

He has served jail time for his fraud. He has popped his head up again because he is being chased for his ill-gotten gains.

(I posted some details in the EWE thread)
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:56 pm (I posted some details in the EWE thread)
Oh... It's him is it? I didn't recognise the name. The Princess really does choose some very unsavoury bed-fellows.
longdog

Post by longdog »

So the first Online Jury has been convened... Or it may have just been training... I really can't tell.

The TL;DR is it's the usual crap about council tax and contracts and fantasy private prosecutions and blah, blah, blah.

If you want to watch it here's the link but I really wouldn't bother if I were you.

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

You can't help feeling that it's a case of 'how have the mighty fallen' for Brooks.

In 2011, so before he got sent down, the Independent reported that:
A self-styled knight has been evicted from his north London council flat after investigators discovered he owned four other properties, including one in Exmouth, a local authority said.

The man, known as Sir Barry Brooks, was ordered out of the two-bedroom flat in Primrose Hill, north London, after Camden Council found he owned properties across the country.

"Sir" Barry, 47, who bought his knighthood on the internet when he was a student, was found guilty of breaching his tenancy, the council said.

He had moved into the flat in 1998 after telling housing officers he was homeless.

But suspicions were raised after council officers saw two Jaguar cars - a gold XKR sport and a silver XJS - with personalised number plates parked outside a detached property in Bromley, south east London.

Investigations revealed he owned two houses in Bromley, a property in Exmouth, Devon, and a house in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, worth about £700,000.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 67331.html

He'll not be getting flash motors out of his grift with Neelu.

Until, of course, SwissIndo pays out...
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:45 pm He'll not be getting flash motors out of his grift with Neelu.

Until, of course, SwissIndo pays out...
His current popping his head up above the parapet appears to be related to appeals against confiscation orders. So far I've not been able to track down a judgement.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

“Sir” Barry is nothing more than a thoroughly dishonest con man and fraudster, perfect company for Nelly, Devine and other sad camp followers. Here’s details of the case from which the confiscation order followed.

Throw in Swizz Indo, some common law foolery, drag in the suckers, fleece them and move on.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Brooks' connection to the Neelu/Ellis axis dates back to 2019 at least.

If you can bear to scroll through the gibberish, para 3.6

https://equitygovernance.uk/nhs-patient ... /#more-190
The Protection Fraud Network used the Murder of Journalist Ms Jill Dando, Murder Framing Fraud against Mr Barry George, Ruin Frauds against Citizen Mr Pead and Ruin Frauds against Citizen Mr Barry Brooks as Protection Frauds for Powerful Paedophiles. The Low Rank Officers present Obvious Frauds to get Fraud Acceptance as Protection Fraud Reassurance from Senior Officers and Law Court Judges. Sometimes Senior Officers and Law Court Judges use Fraud Acceptance and Additional Obvious Frauds as Protection Fraud Proof. The Lifetime Restraint Fraud was an Additional Obvious Fraud. Citizen Mr Pead did not know about the Remedy Process or Corruption Remedy Proof Standard. His Technical Thoroughness enabled Defence Case Management to get Fraud Proof that met the Corruption Remedy Proof Standard in spite of his never having heard of it. There are Reasonable Suspicions the fact he did so broke the confidence of the Protection Fraud Network to rely on the Case Closure Frauds in the Jill Dando Murder Case. They used 4 Attempted Murders + Ruin Frauds against Citizen Mr Brook trying to get Closure Frauds. Citizen Mr Brooks did not know about the Remedy Process until April 2019. The Mass Remedy Demand + Election Fairness Demand dated 7thMay 2019 evidenced he serviced it. The Equity Lawyer gave Case Management Advice to Citizen Mr Pead. He needed time to absorb it. The Remedy Process Email dated 7thJuly 2019 gave Email Notice to Parliament of the Case Management Advice. On the evidence available the Remedy Process Email broke the confidence to use the Obvious Restraint Fraud for a Restraint Breach 2017 0417 Trial Fraud.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

Hello. New poster here. I have watched this board for a while after having a very brief but very bizarre walk on part in a series of events that you covered.

I wonder if any of you have been following Neelu's Online Jury training? She has missed the last two (it was said on Monday's that she was at the police station after a builder employed by her was assaulted by builders employed by a neighbour).

Last night's (27th October) was interesting. It seems the plan is to take a cut from the damages obtained from cases that they take through non-make believe courts to build a fund of £100 000 for the online court. Quite apart from the issue of whether they could ever hope to win a case, I do wonder who is to be the custodian of the cash...

I have tried to post a link, but haven't been able to. The video is currently on Andy Devine's facebook, but it will probably turn up on Neelu's at some point. The fighting fund is mentioned at around 07:15. Things get really weird at 25:00 when the the Postmaster General of the World and head of the UN joins.