Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:24 pm I get that but my point is that if the definition of politics is "anything even vaguely contentious" then that could include anything at all.
That's true, and threads do occasionally drift. But in a one specifically about O'Bonkers where I don't think even O'Bonkers, being as bonkers as he is, has advocated ingesting horse dewormer, it's at the very least off-topic.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh is now promoting Three Magick Letters for care home staff who don't want to comply with the mandatory vaccination required by the government. As ever, he makes a series of wildly inaccurate assertions as to what will happen when, as is inevitable, the letters don't work.

https://www.thebernician.net/pubs-three ... ng-vaxxes/
Unless the care home directors abandon their plans to mandate staff ‘vaccination’ with an experimental, DNA-altering toxic-soup, PUB will hold them criminally liable for acts ancillary to genocide against care workers, in multiple breaches of well-established international law and conventions.
Aside from anything else, I'm pretty sure that you can't commit genocide against 'care workers', what with them not being a national, ethnic, racial or religious group.
Furthermore, using a Common Law Lien process developed over the course of the past thirteen years, the injured parties will be able to obtain damages secured against the personal legal estates of the care home directors, for the injuries caused by their gross civil wrongdoings.

Needless to say, the templates for that non-judicial process of obtaining damages payouts will be posted here in due course, along with a webinar which will cover any question and queries people are likely to have.
The damages secured by this process in the past thirteen years amount to the square root of fuck all - as you might expect what with it being 'non-judicial'.
However, it is anticipated that many of the care home directors who are served the preceding three notice process will either suspend or terminate any and all plans to mandate staff ‘vaccination’, rather than risk both bankruptcy and prison by ignoring or dismissing the serious issues raised.
Aye, right. Because they'll be far more scared of the consequences of ignoring your baseless threats than the rather more effective powers held by HMG.

Meanwhile consequences for any care home staff foolish enough to be taken in by Waugh's bluster will of course be very serious indeed. But hey, he'll be safe behind the trust fund that means he's never actually had to do a proper job.

It's all a bit General Melchett.
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:50 pm Meanwhile consequences for any care home staff foolish enough to be taken in by Waugh's bluster will of course be very serious indeed.
I'd hesitate to call it serious, but they will end up with no job. And the difference between earning a care home assistant's wage and Universal Credit is not that great, but it is marginally better than no job.

What we actually have here is a trust baby with no stake in the game urging others to find themselves with no food on the table. Sum's him up really, an absolute narcissist.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I'd hesitate to call it serious, but they will end up with no job. And the difference between earning a care home assistant's wage and Universal Credit is not that great, but it is marginally better than no job.
I'm pretty certain you'd be sanctioned if you were dismissed for not following government policy. I also suspect that use of the letters would be less than helpful in terms of a reference. You'd be marked down as a barrack room lawyer, I fear.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:09 pm I'm pretty certain you'd be sanctioned if you were dismissed for not following government policy. I also suspect that use of the letters would be less than helpful in terms of a reference. You'd be marked down as a barrack room lawyer, I fear.
Very probably. It would count as intentionally making yourself unemployed and that's your lot for six months as far as unemployment benefits are concerned.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:50 pm Aside from anything else, I'm pretty sure that you can't commit genocide against 'care workers', what with them not being a national, ethnic, racial or religious group.
In a similar vein* I was accused on The Facebook of being an apologist for rape and later an actual rapist for supporting vaccination. Why? Because the word "penetration" can be used when discussing both. A vaccination needle penetrates the skin and ... Well... You know the rest.

It's the old "Thing I don't like is the same as VERY BAD THING because reasons" argument. To be fair to the other anti-vax nutters in that group most of them agreed with me that her comments were bat-shit insane and absolutely off the scale of offensiveness towards rape survivors.

*See what I did there?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

....PUB will hold them criminally liable for acts ancillary to genocide against care workers, in multiple breaches of well-established international law and conventions.... Furthermore, using a Common Law Lien process developed over the course of the past thirteen years, the injured parties will be able to obtain damages secured against the personal legal estates of the care home directors, for the injuries caused by their gross civil wrongdoings.... templates for that non-judicial process of obtaining damages....
This charade is the entirety of Waugh's life. Churning out grand boasts and promises which invariably evaporate to nothing, abandoning whoever he was claiming to be supporting. His vanity blog is just a stream of solipsistic LARPing, and he knows it. For example he draws a very clear line to protect his own income, assets and liberty, while encouraging others to gamble theirs.

Having obtained my Forensic Psychology PhD from the Dr Gillian McKeith School of Medicine, I have no doubt that Waugh is a sociopath. Paradoxically, we perhaps should then recognise that this behaviour is largely out of his control. Whether by defective genes or childhood abuse, he has grown up to be a narcissistic fantasist & manipulator, and he probably has no insight or self-awareness about this.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:25 am Having obtained my Forensic Psychology PhD from the Dr Gillian McKeith School of Medicine, I have no doubt that Waugh is a sociopath. Paradoxically, we perhaps should then recognise that this behaviour is largely out of his control. Whether by defective genes or childhood abuse, he has grown up to be a narcissistic fantasist & manipulator, and he probably has no insight or self-awareness about this.
Would the learned professor not agree that an alternative diagnosis might be "Overgrown, over-privileged spoiled brat"?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh has posted an lengthy screed headed 'Overwhelming Evidence of Midazolam Murders By Government Policy'.

https://www.thebernician.net/overwhelmi ... nt-policy/
When the British people know the truth about the Midazolam murders and that those crimes were the result of government policy that is tantamount to targeted euthanasia, which is still a crime in this country, there will be nowhere for the Four Horsemen of COVID-1984 and their army of accomplices in white coats to hide from justice.

In relation to which I will elaborate by way of this PCP update, in an attempt to convey in words the indescribable, gut-wrenching horrors of the prima facie evidence we have now assimilated into PUB’s Private Criminal Prosecution against everybody in the murderous Midazolam supply chain, which we will lay in a Magistrates Court at the earliest opportunity.
Reminds me of the old HP Lovecraft parody. 'What I saw was too horrible to describe, but I'm going to anyway.'

There's going to be a very long list of defendants if he moves against everybody in the supply chain...

It would be too tedious to quote and critique the main body of the text, so let's skip to the end.
Despite the heavy subject matter of this post, I can’t put a full stop on it without paying tribute to everybody who has supported my work over the past eighteen months, in whichever ways you have been able to.

Not only have you assisted in dramatically expanding of the reach of my content, which is currently seen by millions of people every month across all platforms, you have also helped keep all my content ad and paywall free for everybody, with the generous tips you have thrown in the Tips Jar, for which you will all soon receive an invitation to claim an equally generous reward in a new credit-based cryptocurrency [which is on the brink of launch] to show my appreciation.
Looks like those who suspect him of being a grifter might be onto something. This is the closest I can recall him coming to asking for money.
In addition to all of that, this blog now has more that 15,000 subscribers, with a collective average engagement rate of 82% and an average IQ of at least 125; whilst my various social media platforms currently have in excess of 100,000 followers between them and the continue to grow rapidly every month.
I'd have thought anyone with an IQ of 125 would realise that there's no way that you can determine the intelligence level of a blog subscriber, but of course assuring the marks that they are superior types is a classic con artist tactic.
Considering that we are living in an real life Idiocracy, in which critical thinking is bordering on a criminal offence, I am both honoured and humbled by the fact that so many critical thinkers are engaging in the increasingly wide dissemination of the eclectic and heavily censored work of a notoriously blacklisted, subversive Geordie recalcitrant, such as myself.
Oh the irony of that idiocracy line!
longdog

Post by longdog »

...whilst my various social media platforms currently have in excess of 100,000 followers between them and the continue to grow rapidly every month.
If his Facebook page is anything to go by I very much doubt his "average engagement rate of 82%" is entirely accurate. I'd put the number of people who actually engage in any way with his pages at less than 100. The hard-core of true believers nearer 10.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:10 pmnotoriously blacklisted, subversive Geordie recalcitrant
That's coming to a Facebook group banner very soon.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

[
...evidence we have now assimilated into PUB’s Private Criminal Prosecution against everybody in the murderous Midazolam supply chain, which we will lay in a Magistrates Court at the earliest opportunity.
Yes, of course. The decisive, system-shattering legal move is always a few weeks away. Like Trump's restoration to the White House, or revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, it's definitely just around the corner.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:10 pm
In addition to all of that, this blog now has more that 15,000 subscribers, with a collective average engagement rate of 82% and an average IQ of at least 125; whilst my various social media platforms currently have in excess of 100,000 followers between them and the continue to grow rapidly every month.
Those of us who've been in the laughing at flat earthers club for a few years will of course remember that Orphan Red, that most stupid of flat earthers, was herself a member of MENSA!
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

On the question of care home staff vaccinations, the government is taking an uncompromising line.
Care home workers who are not willing to get the Covid jab should “get out and get another job”, the health secretary Sajid Javid has said in a stinging attack on vaccine refuseniks.
Asked on BBC Radio 4’s Today programme if he would consider a pause, Mr Javid said: “No, I won’t. What I don’t accept is slowing down the requirement to vaccinate.”

The health secretary said: “Look, if you want to work in care home, you are working with some of the most vulnerable people in our country. And if you can’t be bothered to go and get vaccinated, then get out and go and get another job.”

Mr Javid added: “If you want to look after [vulnerable people], if you want to feed them, if you want to put them to bed, then you should get vaccinated. If you’re not going to get vaccinated then why are working in care?”
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/hea ... 31098.html

You'd have to be pretty reckless to try Waugh's Magick Letters in the face of that approach.

I'm no supporter of the Tories, but on this Javid has it right.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:59 am I'm no supporter of the Tories, but on this Javid has it right.
Ditto. I've never seen why a legal requirement to be fully vaccinated is not a condition of employment in any care or health setting. It seems like complete no-brainer to me.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He's dialled the crazy up to 11 today!
Murderous Attempt By Three Duplicitous Traitors To Steal PCP Evidence
https://www.thebernician.net/murderous- ... -evidence/
....three duplicitous traitors who claimed to be working towards the same ends as UCT and the PCP team, one of whom recently survived an attempt to murder him with poison, shortly before an event in August, which they all attended.....

....each one of the three women concerned is now deeply implicated in a criminal conspiracy to steal the evidence we have amassed in the case against the Midazolam murderers, to derail my three notice processes to stop mandatory vaxxes in care homes and vaxxing in schools and to murder at least one of the three core PCP team members....

.... it is agents of the Rothschild cartel who are at work, as there are purportedly powerful people within the establishment who want to help us bring down the cartel because they’ve been shafted by Lloyds and other protected banks....

.........the revolving procession of Common Purpose graduates and MI5 field agents in those groups either ignores my work or tries to co-opt, subvert or discredit it.......

....I’m putting every one of them on notice that the consequences of their duplicitous breaches of trust have placed their liberty and solvency in the utmost peril....

....if I were in the shoes of ‘Sam’, ‘Michelle’ and ‘Clare’, I would do what all the wisest people who’ve fucked with me have done – run for the hills and never come back, otherwise the full extent of the lies they have told to their followers will be permanently exposed......

.........., in the event the predictable and tedious spouting of gobshite on social media unfolds in the wake of this post, the traitors will only have themselves to blame when an army of my loyal friends and supporters descend upon them to vent their fire and brimstone, in defence of the only real opposition to the tyranny which still abounds on these shores.
longdog

Post by longdog »

...I would do what all the wisest people who’ve fucked with me have done – run for the hills and never come back...
Does anybody with a better memory than me recall when that ever happened?
...the traitors will only have themselves to blame when an army of my loyal friends and supporters descend upon them to vent their fire and brimstone
An army of his loyal friends? What? Both of them?

Whatever he's smoking I seriously don't want any of it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I'm fairly sure we've had an attempted murder by the Jews Rothschilds tale before, but I really can't be arsed to dredge back for it.

You may mock his threats of dreadful vengeance but:
For a breakdown of the potentially heavy price of failing to cease and desist in their treachery, they just need to ask James Crosby, the former ‘untouchable’ CEO of Lloyds, who is still on the end of a stayed PCP alleging institutional mortgage fraud, eight years after the case was heard by a senior district judge at North Shields Magistrates Court.

That case is due to proceed to trial by jury at the end of COVID-1984, following a successful Common Law damages claim for £207M from Crosby’s legal estate in 2019.

Alternatively, they could just watch The Great British Mortgage Swindle, lest they forget why every CEO of every UK bank soils their undercrackers at the mere mention of my name in legal proceedings – I never stop fighting my adversaries until I am the only one left standing on the battlefield.
longdog

Post by longdog »

That case is due to proceed to trial by jury at the end of COVID-1984, following a successful Common Law damages claim for £207M from Crosby’s legal estate in 2019.
I can only assume this "Common Law damages claim" occurred in a "Common Law Court" and so the word "successful" is doing some very heavy lifting.

I can't find it listed on HHJ Smith J's website and my Google-Fu has drawn a complete blank.

Perhaps he means the old "an un-rebutted affidavit stands as blah, blah, blah" drivel.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:00 pm I'm fairly sure we've had an attempted murder by the Jews Rothschilds tale before, but I really can't be arsed to dredge back for it.

You may mock his threats of dreadful vengeance but:
For a breakdown of the potentially heavy price of failing to cease and desist in their treachery, they just need to ask James Crosby, the former ‘untouchable’ CEO of Lloyds, who is still on the end of a stayed PCP alleging institutional mortgage fraud, eight years after the case was heard by a senior district judge at North Shields Magistrates Court.

Alternatively, they could just watch The Great British Mortgage Swindle, lest they forget why every CEO of every UK bank soils their undercrackers at the mere mention of my name in legal proceedings – I never stop fighting my adversaries until I am the only one left standing on the battlefield.
Just one problem with that, James Crosby was CEO of Halifax, not Lloyds. He oversaw the merger of Halifax and Royal Bank of Scotland to form HBOS. He retired from HBOS 3 years before it was taken over by Lloyds.

He was a founder of J Rothschild Assurance.