Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by hucknallred »

Meanwhile, over on Telegram, Leon has this analysis
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jacquie Phoenix
Admin
I am watching the battlefield in real time world wide !
All earthquakes that are no longer releasing fallen angels have been removed from this map however 2 more opened up today huricaines are our Archangel Enforcers heavy rains and flooding are our armies that have passed judgment and are hitting the battlefield.
I'm not kidding when I say judgement day has arrived
Mmmm. I think the next thing to arrive will be an AMHP.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I hope so. Much as she's a figure of fun, she's clearly unwell.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Something something earthquakes, something fallen angels.
Jacquie Phoenix wrote:

Like I said the Seven Trumpets have Sounded
Archangels are coming from the Atmosphere
Fallen angels are coming from the Magnetosphere
Again Judgment Day is Here !
This video was posted yesterday
Remember what I said about Earthquakes and Huricaines ?
Do you get it yet ?
Along with this video.
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

DonnaLee ofthefamily Andrews, recently released from Facebook jail, posted her latest video this morning. Quite a novelty it was too, as she made it while she was having a bath. Wisely in my view, she must have had second thoughts, as it has now been deleted. Oh, the content? Same old drivel, but laced with expletives.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Looks like the PLD is rapidly dissenting itself to pieces from within. Firstly the McRebels go UDI on Jacquie and then go as far as nominating a new king. He doesn't talk because he's probably a Brummie. Add to that Jacquie's spiritual meltdown in which she admits that redress "is over, finished, all because you lot ....... waffle winge bore...". She is suffering from a lot of butt hurt and probably too much Lambrini* and/or Voldemort's Vegetable.

The Bravehearts in the video look like they've gathered for a christening or a quiet 3rd wedding, none of the pomp and ceremony usually associated with the inauguration of a new monarch. At least a few cream of mushroom vol au vents and some cheap fizz, come on your maj, send out a little man out to Asda at least. Our bold narrator sounds like Frazer from Dad's Army and is similarly apocalyptic in his phrases, our Queen is a murderer etc. but did I detect an ever so slight obsession with paedophilia, what is it with peedos and these crazies? Demands include that all cops and court workers be now arrested, detained and tried for various unspecified crimes (probably treason and paedophilia) but they never stop to consider the question Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? And there is a large section of Scottish society which isn't exactly enamoured with authority - of any kind. I wonder what Rab C Sproul thinks of developments in the Sov-sphere?

Anyway our rather shy and smartly dressed newly crowned king seems a better prospect that the jug-eared potentate in waiting we currently have - or any of his troublesome offspring.

But but but....if Art 61 is invoked and I am obliged to dissent and rebel against the monarch why should I treat this new King any differently? Again, have they don't appear to have thought this through.

Jacquie appears to have frittered away the remnants of credibility in going all end-times. Trumpets blare, heavens crash down, teeth are nashed, earthquakes rumble, she's watching you and keeping score although FB commentator Sam Williams hits the nail firmly on it's head;
Looks like my late night texts on a friday
And Lee Tait has no room for the Faithful;
Can we pack it in with all the God bothering! Ffs
It seems the Silly Season is over and we are back to sensible nuttery.

* Lambrini and a loaf of bread, the Liverpool Breakfast
longdog

Post by longdog »

Seems at least one PLDer has spotted that putinge ane extrae E ate thee ewnde ofe everye worde doesn't make it Olde Englishe.
Nick Mole

Can you tell me why you have decided old English, a Germanic language has been chosen? Would not it make more sense to be Brythonic? or even an older language such as Sanskrit? Would be really interesting to know. Especially as what you have written is really just modern English with some added E's and other extra letters. We need some clarity. âblissian onwrêon êower ongietenes
Our hero is having none of it of course.

Jacquie Phoenix

Nick Mole the olde Engyshe with the extra e's and the y's is the language created by our creators and the reason that they changed the language and this information was hidden from you. Was so that you couldn't hear the tortured Screams of your creators. What you should be asking is why they have made so many languages
And another thing...
Jacquie Phoenix

Nick Mole and FYI I didn't chose it I don't have that power or authority. I'm not the one who made the human soul. Im just a messenger.
Nick is less than convinced
Nick Mole

And you know this how exactly?
And so on. I wonder if anybody will tell her that the Y in "Ye" isn't a Y... It's a really a thorn... Þ.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
OldeEngland
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by OldeEngland »

Long term lurker first time poster.

I think Mr. Mole makes some very valid points. His question about the article in Magna Carta concerning fishing weirs on the Thames and Medway was violently suppressed by the admins as being off topic! It was almost as though one article of MC is more important than the other.

Also if my memory serves me well Mr. Mole was the host of the Peter of England is a Conman Facebook group, until that too was violently suppressed.

I can report that it has raised a smile on his face to be mentioned in these illustrious pages.
Eranou
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Eranou »

Seems there was some antics at the Royal Courts of Justice in London where a different group of Common Lawers "seized" the court & put them on notice.

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I finally remembered to check back on Jacquie's stern warning to Glastonbury Town Council
https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 4#p289734
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHdXAiV-iVE

To see how it ended up being officially recorded in the minutes. The answer is barely ..
Public participation: Two members of the public spoke during public participation. The subjects
covered included:

Agenda 21, in particular Article 51
Identifying suitable land for travellers
Full minutes here, but there is no other reference to her tirade, no action for Councillors to provide proof of their oaths within 24 hours ..
https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http ... edded=true
longdog

Post by longdog »

Eranou wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:13 pm Seems there was some antics at the Royal Courts of Justice in London where a different group of Common Lawers "seized" the court & put them on notice.
Good to see the not-at-all-fascists "DO WHAT WE SAY OR WE'LL KILL YOU!" trope so beloved of the freedumb fighters getting another outing.

I assume this is related....
Don't forget though - it was Phil, Paul and the Paras who took the High Court today in LOOOOONDON the big smoke. just a handful that's all it needed not thousands of yer walking in the streets shouting and that - sitting in the park drinking beer and smoking dope. Just go in and take the fucking buildings and arrest those who are responsible and put an end to this shit, but if you want to sit around and talk shit well that's up to you. We are Common Law Standing, standing and established in Chester and we do things - we don't dream about the sky and the earth quakes we set standards and we go for them. - PLD - Harp on all you like but it wont get you anywhere. You have to get off your arse and moooooove!
They got chucked out... Delusional idiots :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

This just in... Not sure if Dismal Dave was the messiah or a very naughty boy but check out the last line... You can safely skim the rest.

Jacquie Phoenix shared a link.

18 mins ·

The public announcement I made a few days ago was done only because Humanity has a huge problem on their hands !
The truth about the Holye Trynytye was never meant to be revealed until the kingdom of hevean was restored on earth
However humanity has a big problem that was only discovered After the 7 Holye Trumpets Sounded

The Holye Trynytye (God) was being held Captive and used to create evil for 2 creation cycles
That is WHY the world around us is so shitty

Since the 7 trumpets sounded we have seen Trillions of fallen angels coming out of countries that were mass producing adrenachrome

We now know that Lucifer was using the holy trinity to make himself an army of immeasurable numbers
This is a Huge Problem !

Hence my Judgment Day post and request for people to repent and pray

Instead of connecting the dots and getting involved. Once more people questioned my motives, loyalty and even my sanity
Well the mess has to be cleaned up its that simple. And now you have a choice to make here are your options

Option 1: Rapture

In this event.

a) all fallen angels will be sent directly to Hell
b) all pure souls ready for assention will be sent to Hevean
c) all those who are worthy of a Judgment Day Trial will remain on earth until the Holye Trynytye returns in true form

Option 2: Extinction

In this event all life on earth will be destroyed.

a,b) same as above

c) all souls worthy of a JudgmentDay Trial will be placed in Purgatory until the Holye Trynytye returns in true form
Either way this mess has to be cleaned up fast and once again humanity refuses to do the right thing.
You would think humanity would have learned something after the crucifixion.

For those who think this has nothing to do with Article 61 and David's Legacy

Think Again !

Common Law is Natural Law = God's Laws

Magna Carta Protects our Natural Born Rights = Protecting God's Laws

Article 61 the Security Clause to Restore the Rule of Law = Restore God's Laws

David was the Expert on Magna Carta and Article 61 = David was an Expert in God's Laws

David started PLD in Glastonbury the Heart Chakra of the world = Every Soul has a Heart Chakra and God is Love

David's Staff holds the Guardian Heart Stone of the Holye Trynytye = Guardian and Protector of God and God's Laws

David Founded PLD = Protecting God's Laws

Souls are Eternal (life after death) = David Never Left the Fight

David was an expert on the Court De Jure = David is the Conviener of the Judgment Day Trials

I was just your messenger

Take a Good Long Look at the world around you and at the known Satanists running this shit show.

You will see that I am right (once again) then make your decision

Option 1 = Rapture

Option 2 = Extinction

I will check this post at the end of the day to see your answers then I will be permanently offline as I have important work to do so I can help David clean up this mess.
Permanently off-line? Gonna say I'll believe it when I (don't) see it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I never saw dreary Dave carrying that stick that she's got hold of, which she claims to be his. In fact didn't she have it in Canada?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:47 amPermanently off-line? Gonna say I'll believe it when I (don't) see it.
Probably just fishing for a few "please don't go Jacquie, we can't manage without you".
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Rapture?

For behold we shall all be caught in the air and taken to meet God. But since God is being held captive, we just get to share a cell with him.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:47 am
longdog wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:47 amPermanently off-line? Gonna say I'll believe it when I (don't) see it.
Probably just fishing for a few "please don't go Jacquie, we can't manage without you".
You are as cynical as me as that's exactly what I was thinking.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:47 am Permanently off-line? Gonna say I'll believe it when I (don't) see it.
Already back on Telegram. Do I read from this that she is communing with Dreary Dave in the afterlife?

I did hint on this upon his 'passing,' but is he actually dead? Anybody seen the corpse? Are we ready for a rebirth?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Currently 12:54
Thursday, 30 September 2021
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

Wasn't permanently offline for long.
longdog

Post by longdog »

She did say until the end of the day on Facebook so I suppose we should give god's messenger another ten hours.

ETA: "Heathens denying god's truth in their last hour"?

Ignoring the fact that nutters have been forecasting the end of days since time immemorial and it has so far failed to come to pass... I fear Lotus isn't fully grasping the concept of atheism. :mrgreen:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I find it interesting that someone why claims to be a Christian (I assume as much since she mentions the Holy Trinity -- excuse me, Holye Trynytye -- will be fixated on "Heart Chakras".

She also says "[o]nce more people questioned my motives, loyalty and even my sanity." Well, even a stopped clock is right, twice a day.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools