Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:39 pm I find it interesting that someone why claims to be a Christian (I assume as much since she mentions the Holy Trinity -- excuse me, Holye Trynytye -- will be fixated on "Heart Chakras".
Like so many cranks she has crafted her own religion which just so happens to have a god that believes exactly the same things as she does. Not something unique to cranks IMHO but a matter of degree. I very much doubt she is a Christian, in any sense that makes any sense, and she probably has a knowledge of Christianity that extends no further than having a vague idea what Christmas and Easter are about.

Pressies and chocolate eggs of course :-)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

She showed no propensity for religion here in Canada, it's come out of left field. I suspect she's trying out a new scam after the complete failure of her attempts to overthrow the government by babbling gibberish to bored police.

As far as Dave's walking stick goes she wasn't sporting that in Canada either, at least on any video I saw.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

We'll find out if it's new grift or not in 2 hrs 56 minutes. If she disappears it's not... Probably.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:06 am I assume this is related....
Don't forget though - it was Phil, Paul and the Paras who took the High Court today in LOOOOONDON ..../quote]

They got chucked out... Delusional idiots :snicker:
From The Great Taking of Glastonbury Town Hall onwards, this absurd charade of seizure has become more pathetic in every evolution. Wander in like lost tramps, shout a few slogans and leg it before the Babylon arrive. Impact upon hated machinery of government, nil.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

So "permanently offline" turns out to mean offline until this morning when she popped back again with a singularly pointless post, just re-issuing an ancient video from David R.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The PLD website is down. All I get is;
Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

Go Back
Maybe when Jacquie said she was going offline she meant scorched earth.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:38 pm The PLD website is down. All I get is;
Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

Go Back
Maybe when Jacquie said she was going offline she meant scorched earth.
Sadly she will be back. Facebook, along with Instagram & WhatApp are all down.
There will be riots in the streets if they aren't back soon. All those Influencers with no exposure, oh the humanity!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I thought that FB might be facing problems so I checked about a dozen other sovereign acccounts. All worked except PLD.

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

She's back from the outage & gone all Adrenochrome
It is not for us to know when. However I was only allowed to make that public statement due to the problems we discovered in certain countries that were mass producing adrenachrome we also discovered that they were also using dogs in some countries to mass produce adrenachrome. Lucifer was building himself a massive army of darkness. I had to do the judgment day post so people could repent and help fix the problem. However it would seem that it is easier for people to believe in the evil Villian and not the Hero. The Lorde has decided the only way to deal with the issue is rapture ( the only thing people would participate in deciding.... go figure) I do know that there are many trials already in progress and there will be no more called up. However I do not have a date for rapture I only know that it is going to happen sooner than expected. People seem to forget that this is more than a war between people and government it's a war between good and evil. Every day people talk about being under a Lucifarian regime and how world leaders are satan worshipers but they are quick to dismiss the other side of this coin the good side the God side. Well I can assure you no war was ever fought with only 1 side. As for what you can do just keep standing under Article 61 defending God's Laws and collecting the evidence via the 5 notice process. That's all we can do. It's too late for Redress as I stated 1000 times before.
1. Treason is a silent war it's won by stealth
2. We only got 1 shot at this so it needs to be done right
3. The element of surprise and numbers are what will win the war.
4. Article 61 is an instruction manual to the People if we can't follow 3 simple instructions we don't deserve our freedom.
5. We have to do it on mass simultaneously.
None of those statements equals try try try again.
The enemy knows the plan now that means it's over done can't do it again.
This is not a protest where you can start with 100 people and keep going back every Saturday till you have a million people.
This is war we have documented evidence proving that we are dealing with Nazis. That means Hitler now knows our war strategy do people honestly think we can go do round 2 ? If we thought it was hard getting into the buildings the first time good luck getting in there now. And I'm sorry but taking libraries is not going to Restore the Rule of Law.
The only advice I can give now is keep upholding God's Laws with Magna Carta and wait. God will fix this mess because humanity can't be trusted to do anything asked of them.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:42 pm She's back from the outage & gone all Adrenochrome
The Lorde has decided the only way to deal with the issue is rapture
Ella Yelich-O'Connor is a fine singer-songwriter and, I guess, for some her songs would invoke a rapturous state, but I think even she would baulk at the use of the definitive article.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Mass producing adrenochrome is stretching it a bit as it has no real use except as a cell stain in a biology lab but I do know how to do it.

Method that would work

Ingredients.

An EpiPen or similar source of synthetic adrenalin.

Some silver nitrate.

Method.

Add silver nitrate to adrenalin until it turns red.

Alternative method (that wouldn't work)

Sacrifice babies after a complex satanic ritual in the style of Indiana Jones and The Temple of Doom.

Alternative alternative method.

Just order the damn stuff from a chemical supply company.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I'm sorry but taking libraries is not going to Restore the Rule of Law.
That's dangerously close to rational thought Ms Phoenix. I reckon Lucifer is sneaking into your mind.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:42 pm She's back from the outage & gone all Adrenochrome
That's all we can do. It's too late for Redress as I stated 1000 times before.
1. Treason is a silent war it's won by stealth
2. We only got 1 shot at this so it needs to be done right
3. The element of surprise and numbers are what will win the war.
4. Article 61 is an instruction manual to the People if we can't follow 3 simple instructions we don't deserve our freedom.
5. We have to do it on mass simultaneously.
Can help think this is satire.

Nobody expects the PLD. with our plan of Waiting for Treason. Waiting for Treason, and this must be done right. The two things we can do, Wait for Treason, do it right, and take them using the element of surprise. Oh, shit, our 3 action plans, Wait for Treason, do it right, element of surprise, using Article 61 as a guide. Ahrgh.... 4 action plans, wait for Treason, do it right, element of surprise, Article 61 and.... Right then, Let me start again, Nobody expects the PLD our many actions including but not limited to Treason, do it right, element of surprise, Article 61 and do it on mass simultaneously...

The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

NYGman wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:20 pm Image
OT. Today, in 1969, Monty Python's Flying Circus first aired on the BBC.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Lucifer was building himself a massive army of darkness.
Oh sorry, missed it. I was out last night and forgot to check the Satanic News channel when I got back.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

However I do not have a date for rapture I only know that it is going to happen sooner than expected.
Does she know the date for when it was expected?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Serious question, & I'm no expert in these matters.
Is it possible she was on some medication & has ran out recently? This would assume she brought a years supply with her from Canada though, unless she managed to get some prescribed over here?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

A perfectly reasonable thought that she is either out of meds or they need to be adjusted. As I have mentioned before in this thread, particularly after watching her latest vids, she may have been on AISH because of some mental issues. Notice I am purposely using the past tense when referring to her being on AISH.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

eric wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:05 pm A perfectly reasonable thought that she is either out of meds or they need to be adjusted
She would have had to be out of meds for a longer period of time than a year. She has been talking and acting this way long before she left for merry olde England.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Agreed, she was a loon here too. However the adulation of the masses (something she never got in Canada) seems to have taken it over the top. The apocalyptic religious direction she's taken wasn't evident here.