Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by exiledscouser »

Sadly the PLD (International) FB site has decided to go private. So unless someone has a sock in there news on their exploits will dry up and cease. It was all falling apart anyway after the “Revelations” that it had departed common law, forsaken A61 and gone all biblical, rejoicing in the Rapture, end-times and good old Armageddon. As in “ I’m a-gettin outa here“ as JF forsook the flock. I don’t doubt her return to the land of Maple Syrup is imminent.

You’ll recall that throughout her time here in the UK she seemed to be existing on a shoestring, constantly appealing for lifts, cadging a few nights accommodation, at one point allegedly getting a bit light-fingered whilst demanding her supporters buy her a camper-van. I know of a well cared for one some bearded chap from Warrington no longer has a use for but it was never to be.

So, farewell Jacquie, you picked up after Dismal’s own demise. You were clearly unwell yet garnered a lot of traction, more than Dearly Departed Dave ever did. Armed only with his legacy of a few CD Roms you conned a lot of gullible half-wits into “occupying” some public buildings, however briefly and which went unnoticed by an uncaring world.

After the wheel came off you angrily blamed your followers for the complete failure of Redress (certainly not the way to carry a crowd), for them snatching “checkmate” from your hands at the very cusp of total success, went all Götterdämmerung and then finally collapsed Dave’s lifelong creation into a dustbin of despair.

As she departs back to Alberta I’ll thank our Canadian cousins for bringing convergence to two of the in-country threads on Q but ask them to stick to fizzy, tasteless mass-produced beer and Olympic quality ice hockey players as their chief exports to us for now. Anyway I predict she’ll be back with you before too long - and good riddance!
mikethrow
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by mikethrow »

She sent me this message on June 2, 2019, right before blocking me. Happy indeed.

Farewell, Jacquie.

DNetolitzky
Chief Landscaper of the Quatloosian Meads

Post by DNetolitzky »

I finished the primary research and drafting for my MCLR article this morning - apparently just in time!

I suspect there will be large amounts of smoke and ash emerging from the now walled off world of Article 61 Magna Carta revolution...

I'd concluded:

The MCLR, as a candidate social movement, is now probably in its end form: a streak of flame and wreckage smeared across the sky. Nevertheless, the MCLR and its guru figures will linger in several ways. First, like almost all modern pseudolaw phenomena, aspects of the MCLR will echo forward within the cultic milieu: videos, the Laymans Guide, template documents. Exactly what the MCLR was will probably disappear, since pseudolaw websites and social media have a limited half-life. For example, practically no contemporaneous record remains of Canada’s Freeman-on-the-Land movement, less than a decade since its collapse. In twenty years, the AVI v MHVB decisions and any successors, this article, and Quatloos, that morgue of pseudolaw, will probably be the only substantive public record of what the MCLR was, who were its leaders, and what they believed and did.

But I didn't think it would be quite this soon...

Donald
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Donald makes us sound like a graveyard of blighted hopes and dreams.

I, for one, am optimistic, human greed and stupidity are bottomless wells. The moronic, 'everything for free' crowd of worthless parasites will continue on in their futile quest to finding a guru who can deliver. All the giants of the past failed them but, who knows, a new sun may ascend over the eastern horizon to fleece them yet again.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:03 pmSo unless someone has a sock in there news on their exploits will dry up and cease.
I have a sleeper agent in there. If anyone wishes to bypass security it can be done by way of invitation of a FB friend.
Just PM me your FB name & it shall be done.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:54 pm
The Observer wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:47 pm Ernie Wayne Tertelgte, the Living Man.
A quick Google search turns up nothing new about Ernie since ~2018-2019. His last brush with the law was for felony assault on a police officer
Just saw Ernie on an episode of A&E's Court Cam. It was everything I expected and more. Haven't searched to see if the episode is available online.

Edit to add it was related to fishing.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

rogfulton wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 11:08 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:54 pm
A quick Google search turns up nothing new about Ernie since ~2018-2019. His last brush with the law was for felony assault on a police officer
Just saw Ernie on an episode of A&E's Court Cam. It was everything I expected and more. Haven't searched to see if the episode is available online.

Edit to add it was related to fishing.
I think that was what got him going a few years ago. Might that have been a rerun, or was there enough date information to show it was a new episode and that he's getting in the same kind of trouble again?
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:12 pm was there enough date information to show it was a new episode and that he's getting in the same kind of trouble again?
I suspect it was old footage. The show doesn't mention dates.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:03 pm Sadly the PLD (International) FB site has decided to go private. So unless someone has a sock in there news on their exploits will dry up and cease.
Update. Ms Phoenix has not been seen on FB since she changed the group to private, also, the comment closing super admin, Frank Cadman seems to have resigned his post. The other admins I suspect have long since lost interest.

Over on Telegram her last post was on October 9, with this link:

https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Proph ... he_Phoenix

Has she been thrown on a plane back to Canada?
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:31 pm Has she been thrown on a plane back to Canada?
One of many possibilities and I think we should hold a sweepstake. Options I can think of.

1) Has returned to the land of the Mountie, the OK lumberjack and the nice beaver.

2) Has come to her senses.

3) The men in the white coats have come for her with the big butterfly net.

4) She has "Gone to be with David" herself.

5) Has abandoned the "Phoenix" persona and reinvented herself as new-wage pedlar of pseudo-religious McSpiritual woo.

6) She's just sleeping one off and she'll be back interfrastically with her determination embiggened.

7) In custody of the wallopers or immigration.

8) Bloody smilies crashing the job :(

9) The treasonous forces of treacherous treason have silenced her something, something, sedition something, something.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm good with any of them except number 1.

If Cadman's gone it's dead. He was a true believer and did most of the UK heavy-lifting on the FB page.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:30 am If Cadman's gone it's dead. He was a true believer and did most of the UK heavy-lifting on the FB page.
Still a member, but not admin. He was active until JP changed the privacy. Maybe she demoted him, as like you say, he was doing all the work, just like the long gone Julie Boden did.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Speak of the devil messiah.
I want you all to take a good long look at the last 3 years of your lives and everything that humanity as a collective has been through and is going through.

1.The realization of the Nazi Regime we are under and their sick agenda.

2. The control tactics implemented under the guise of a fake outbreak.

3. The violations of human rights with forced medical experiments.

4. Discovering the Legal Fiction.

5.The rise of resistance (protesting, petitions)

6. The rise of Freedom Groups

7. The rise of Common Law and the CLC that is deceiving the People with a UN Agenda

8. The rise of independent media

Now the difference between all of these things creeping up over the last 3 years is that this was already foreseen a long time ago and Article 61 was invoked 20 years ago.

David Robinson was fighting for our freedom long before you even knew you were losing it. PLD has been around for a long time.

While all these other groups are eager to make a quick buck off of things like training courses and monthly subscriptions. David and PLD have always provided the information, documents, knowledge and time freely without cost only asking for donations when necessary (Yes David has needed to ask for Donations and my Go Fund me has been closed due to the fact that the Redress Tour is over the same accountant was used for both David and me so all records and receipts are available to the People)

9. Freedom groups attempt remedy by going to fake courts, UCC, Trust Law, Quantum Financial or CLC all of whom want money or DNA

10. Freedom Groups fail to get remedy time and time again stating they will keep trying and they still profit off the People while repeatedly failing.

11. I travel the UK to organize Redress stating we only have 1 shot at this. Article 61 cannot fail the People only the People can fail themselves.

12. I start a small go fund me only to help with my survival needs while traveling a country I had never been to before and I am attacked and slandered.

13. Controlled opposition groups start being exposed more freedom groups pop up

14. Freedom groups start causing division and creating alliances

15. I stress the importance of Redress and Seizing the Buildings on mass. We only got 1 shot at this.

Now the fact of the matter is that we have come to recognise the war that is going on around us and we all want change on some level.

The truth is that everything that breaths has a soul. That soul was created by 1 source it's that simple.

Over the last 3 years humanity has not only discovered the physical war around them they have come to realize the spiritual war going on around them as well. With things like legalese and the spell ing of words used to trick us and discovering that the world leaders are Lucifarians.

16. I continue to rally support and organize Redress stressing the fact that we are at war and this is our only way to win. The importance of secrecy we only have 1 shot to get it right.

17. PLD suffers heavy hits of infiltration which I am heavily attacked for exposing and with each attack we lose support and gain more infiltration.

18. I continue to stress the importance of unity and doing this on mass and make some big plays against the regime to aid in the success of Redress.

19. August 24th I announce Redress Day and we did have a large number of buildings occupied turnout was low and many of the seizure teams only had 2 or 3 people show up causing them to leave buildings before I could make the power play move in London.

20. I salvage Redress as much as possible taking it as far as I could with the small amount of support I did have.

21. I go offline and the go fund me is closed down.

Right there that should have told you something. We have 1 shot at this means we have 1 shot at this. David trained me for Redress it's that simple.

I am not like those other groups and so called leaders. I am not going to sit here and lie to you saying we can keep seizing buildings till we get it right.

That's not how war works. You don't get a second chance to do it on the battlefield esspescaily on the treason battlefield. The regime has all of the advanced technology and weapons Remember.

And now they know the strategy

That means the plan failed we were unable to destroy the enemies bunker.

Article 61 is still your sword and your shield on this battlefield. I suggest you keep using it to protect yourself and your families from this criminal regime.

However I am going to be frank here as I want to make this very clear

Natural Law is instinctual from birth. It is that sense of right wrong and fairness that we all have from birth. It is built into the soul itself. It comes from the same source that created the soul.

Now this has absolutely nothing to do with religion so don't go there. You can call it whatever you like as far as I'm concerned. However the fact remains that there is only 1 source that created the soul and natural law simple.

Magna Carta Protects our Natural born Rights and reestablishes the Rule of Law based on Natural Law.
Yes this is a spiritual war as well as a physical war.

We have 1 shot to win this war was exactly that so it should have come as no Suprise when I came back online with a Judgment Day post.

Natural Law is instinctual right wrong and fairness equals Natural Justice.

The problem cannot be allowed to continue its that simple and if the people can't fix the problem then we have to go to a higher source that Can Fix it.

That is where Natural Law turns into Natural Justice.

David and me were not leaders we were guides like lanterns in the dark we could light the way with Article 61 but it was you who had to pick up the lantern and make your way down the darkened path towards the land of Freedom at the end.
I don't know what to tell you now other than time is almost up we are about to move into a new age very soon and there is no room for evil in that new age.

People need to decide Where they stand

Do you stand with your Soul and Natural Law or do you stand with corruption and evil ?

You need to start with your own heart that's where this journey begins or as I like to say you gotta go in to go up.
Keep using Article 61 look into your hearts and souls and get right with your own spirit and natural law.

Love others and be kind always be ready to give a hand up not a hand out and learn to respect nature and all she has to offer.

The Time for Natural Justice is upon us so don't waist a single minute get in alignment with Natural Order before Natural Selection can decide for you !
Well those are mostly words.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

“We get one shot at this.”

You’ve had your shot. You failed. Now feck off back to Canada.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:03 pm “We get one shot at this.”

You’ve had your shot. You failed. Now feck off back to Canada.
Naw, that was "one shot" at natural law redress. Get with the plan scouser.
It's "Natural Justice" now!
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:36 pm Speak of the devil messiah.
Do you have a sleeper agent in there? I don't see any of your strawmen as members.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:39 pm
longdog wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:36 pm Speak of the devil messiah.
Do you have a sleeper agent in there? I don't see any of your strawmen as members.
Indeed I do.

Mum's the word.

hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:53 pm Indeed I do.

Mum's the word.
Of course, my sleeper in there doesn't know him.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not going to comment or like or anything else. I don't want to be rumbled.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Brace yourself Canada...
Jacquie Phoenix

Admin

Time sure goes by quickly it's hard to believe we are approaching the 1 year mark since the loss of our beloved founder and mentor David Robinson.

I have been in the UK for 11 months now. Well over the 3 months I planned to be here.

We have been through a lot in the last 11 months.

War is a complexed thing of course we see the negative things betrayals, traps, lies, opposition. However there is also a lot of good on the battlefield that gets lost along the way or goes unnoticed. Bonds are formed and friendships made and even Love can be found (as we seen earlier this year with the A61 wedding post) support networks and stronger families.
We came very close to getting Redress and for that those who participated should feel proud. We had the regime by the proverbial balls and they never even seen us coming they never even knew what hit them until it was too late. More participation and we would be under a Court De Jure right now. No other group has even come close to doing what we have done. And we did so with heavy opposition, infiltration and resistance not to mention the divide and conquer tactics being thrown our way. So give yourselves a good pat on the back and sleep better tonight knowing you gave it your all and almost won.

I have spent 11 months in the UK traveling but I didn't get to see much of it as I was fighting for it. I did meet a lot of wonderful people (and a few Not so wonderful people) I have been able to enjoy bits and pieces of this beautiful country.
11 months is a long time and there is nothing more I can do for you here that I haven't already done.
I was here to show you how to get Redress

1. Take the Oath
2. Collect the evidence
3. Seize the Buildings

I have Done that to the best of my ability I needed you to do it for yourselves. on mass means on mass. I was only here to talk to the police on behalf of the People and I did that to the best of my ability too.

I am tiered and worn out I miss the ones I love and I am ready to go. Like I said 11 months is a long time and dispight claimed made against me no I did not have an agenda I tried to help in the only way I know how. David trained me for Redress I have been very clear about that from the start.

I have taken a little time out as of late and I have had some opportunities to enjoy some of the things this country has to offer lol I was quite shocked to find out that Canadian Geese are friendly when they are away from home. The landscape and scenery is breathtaking so is the architecture.

One more adventure today, a Day with Magna Carta there is truly no other way for me to say goodbye to this wonderful country I have grown to love then to spend a day with the document that started my journey that brought me here.

With Love

Jacquie Phoenix