Post by Tinkle Bucket »

"Lunatic Litigation Evidence"
......now that's a new one.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:14 am Probably not the brightest thing to report yourself to the West Mercia Police as damaged property when you are trying to convince the General Osteopathic Council that you are not a hat stand. :snicker:
Michelle Davies <Michelle@worcester-osteopath.co.uk> Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 11:17 AM
To: <SoHCrimeReportingWestMercia@westmercia.pnn.police.uk>
Cc: Equity Lawyer Edward Ellis <edward.w.ellis@gmail.com>

Re: Online form submission: DP-7119-21-2222-IR01

Carl

Firstly “reporting damaged property” meaning myself

PROPERTY: “That which belongs exclusively to one”

I am being harassed by the local doctor surgery practice manager Mrs Tweney. Repeat personal access
requests are harassment.

Dr Harris has neglected his duty of care toward me. He appears to be involved in serving organised crime
and placing these interests above his duty of care for his patient. Dr Harris is committing fraud.
The statement includes the details of the Fraud + Harassment Complaint.
It would be terrible if someone were to send a link of EWE's site to the GOsC. Oops!!! :mouthshut:
This follows from the cops...
Could you please expand on your below reply please -

1. ‘being harassed by the local doctor surgery practice manager Mrs Tweney. Repeat personal access requests’ – How many requests have been made, over what time period and how were these requests made? Has any explanation given why and what the requests are required for?

2. ‘Dr Harris has neglected his duty of care toward me. He appears to be involved in serving organised crime and placing these interests above his duty of care for his patient. Dr Harris is committing fraud’. – In what way has your duty of care been neglected? What evidence do you have to support your serious allegations of ‘serving organised crime’ and is committing fraud’.

3. Have you also raised your complaints/concerns with the General Medical Council (GMC)

Once these details are provided, the report can be re-assessed and we will be back in contact.
Followed by this which seems to show that even his clients literally have no idea what the fuck their "case" is supposed to be about...
Edward I need to answer these questions in order to proceed with the reporting of Dr Harris and Mrs Tweney. Please can you help? Thank you
So Eddie sends them the usual incomprehensible gibberish which I won't post because nobody will read it... Except for this bit...
The Complaint Statement that is misdated 13th October 2021 but actually made on 13th October 2021
You wot?

Cops having none of it....
I have received the email you refer to below from Mr Ellis but his email has not answered any of the questions I asked you nor provides any evidence of any offences.

If you could provide answers to the questions I asked in my email of 14.10.2021 (below in the email chain), as I previously stated, the circumstances can be reviewed and any criminal offences recorded and investigated.
I have no sympathy for the police here. Not because ACAB but because I'm sure they are as amused by it as we are.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I won't post my full email to them but I ended it:
There are a few of us who find Mr Ellis's corruption, Royal Commission and Lord Bishops nonsense amusing, but he does have a habit of poking his nose into matters and making them worse. Thought it might be of interest.
They confirm that they are aware of him :Axe:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've just been wading through his posts and it's made my brane hert. It really is a language of its own which only has a passing resemblance to the queen's (gawd bless 'er guv'nor) English. I wonder if it even makes sense to him.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He did provide an explanation for his bizarre illiterate style ..
The Citizen Documents are written in the Jury Oriented Style. It uses the 3rd Person and Capital Letters to identify Familiar Phrases. The purpose is to assist Lay Jurors to achieve the Common Understanding needed to make Jury Findings. It is impossible to predict which of the Citizen Documents will be used in a Jury Trial and so the vast majority are written in the Jury Oriented Style.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:50 pm He did provide an explanation for his bizarre illiterate style ..
The Citizen Documents are written in the Jury Oriented Style. It uses the 3rd Person and Capital Letters to identify Familiar Phrases. The purpose is to assist Lay Jurors to achieve the Common Understanding needed to make Jury Findings. It is impossible to predict which of the Citizen Documents will be used in a Jury Trial and so the vast majority are written in the Jury Oriented Style.
Clear as mud :shrug:

I wonder if I could get him to take me on as a client just to make his incoherence even more incoherent... My surname being Jury :mrgreen:

ETA: If I claim I've been prosecuted persecuted for fraud it could lead to Jury Fraud Jury Fraud.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

It is impossible to predict which of the Citizen Documents will be used in a Jury Trial
I would be willing to make that prediction.
AnOwlCalledSage

Oh dear. Looks like the shit is getting real for Michelle Davies.
The Video Record evidences a visit by West Mercia Police to Citizen Ms Davies. The possibilities include the Health and Harassment Criminal Investigation and the Fraud Conspiracy Investigation or Investigation Sabotage Fraud using a Mental Health Fraud Arrest Warrant.
It would be ironic if her defence to harassing the GOsC, local GPs, health centre staff and wasting West Mercia Police time was that she was clearly mentally ill to follow EWE's advice. :thinking:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

You missed this gem:
Eddie the Legal Eagle wrote: The Crown and Lord Bishops know the response will be a combination of arrogance, desperation and relief that get full denials, half denials, partial co-operation and eventually full co-operation. Some of them will be in court offices and some in the court rooms.
Neither the Lord Bishops or the Crown know anything as they don’t actually exist, certainly not in the form EWE would have us believe. I simply cannot parse this sufficiently to begin to grasp his meaning. Even the fabled Babel fish inserted in my ear would fail to translate.

EWE must be typing 24/7 churning this lot out, he must do nothing else. I can see from one of the attachments that he then emails this screed out to a huge recipient list. Meanwhile his client seems hell bent on following the road to professional ruin, she seems as mad as her struck-off lawyer.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:17 pm Meanwhile his client seems hell bent on following the road to professional ruin, she seems as mad as her struck-off lawyer.
Looking through past rulings the GOsC seems to use a mental health assessment a lot in their disciplinary process. At first I was a bit :thinking: about their apparent haste to use this as a first resort... but as the fine line between osteopathy and complete quackery is thin and I'm not now so sure that this isn't a legitimate path for them to use.

Once you veer off the "I can see that massage practiced by a qualified person may have 'wellness' benefits for some even if it is a mainly placebo effect" into "holistic crystals and woo" treatment, a mental competency test is probably a sensible first stage.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:17 pm EWE must be typing 24/7 churning this lot out, he must do nothing else. I can see from one of the attachments that he then emails this screed out to a huge recipient list.
Whilst wading through his drivel yesterday I noticed that a fair number of recipients on his email list have blocked him and, if I was parsing his gibberish correctly, one part of one email was warning the people who blocked him that they were committing "email blocking fraud" or some such nonsense. Which of course they won't now know because they have blocked him.

I suspect the vast majority of people on his email list who don't share his delusions have their email client send his crap straight to the trash. It's surprising he hasn't had his account blocked for spamming. Perhaps he has and he just gets a new one every few months.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:04 pm Oh dear. Looks like the shit is getting real for Michelle Davies.
The Video Record evidences a visit by West Mercia Police to Citizen Ms Davies. The possibilities include the Health and Harassment Criminal Investigation and the Fraud Conspiracy Investigation or Investigation Sabotage Fraud using a Mental Health Fraud Arrest Warrant.
It would be ironic if her defence to harassing the GOsC, local GPs, health centre staff and wasting West Mercia Police time was that she was clearly mentally ill to follow EWE's advice. :thinking:
This is what happens when you are so paranoid you don't answer the door. You don't know what plod, or anybody else, wanted which makes you even more paranoid. What a way to live :shrug:
AnOwlCalledSage

He's taken on the courts. He's taken on the Solicitors Regulatory Authority. He's taken on the General Osteopathy Council. However, I think he's finally going to get his comeuppance. He's taking on SpecSavers!
Market Research Proposal for Sales Staff to pass up the Command Chain to the Specsavers Board

1. Shared Research Invitation for All Competitors with Mass Publicity

2. Email Marketing Only starting with Senior Citizens asking ' Please let us know whether the Spectacles Choice omits Old Favourite Classic Styles. The Enquiry Reason is the Spectacle Choice of a National Brand did not have Gold Rimmed Spectacles that suit the Personal Colours of a Senior Citizen.’
Added:

It would appear that Mr Nkrumah has though better of taking EWE's advice and now has a real lawyer.
SITTING AT 10:15 am
Plea and Trial Preparation
T20210540 NKRUMAH Akawasi Aka Papa 42MR1372521 NEHFM CPS
DEFENCE COUNSEL & DEFENDANT TO ATTEND BASILDON CC, CROWN COUNSEL VIA CVP
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

In the same post he is still fighting either for or against, it isn't clear someone called Paterson. I thought at first it was the old Jew-baiting pavement kisser himself but it has all gone very quiet on the JP front. I think its a current MP Owen Paterson who comes in for some scruitiny. Make of this what you will;
The Coronation Oath is for Equity Governance using a Common Obligation and Proportionate
Empowerment for one and all to use Reliable Objectivity for the cycle of enquiry and reasoning
needed for the Common Law Methods of Truth Discovery and Just Reasoning to service the Justice
Priority
No, wait, it gets clearer;
2. A High Court Claim by MP Mr Paterson against Ms Stone + Other Identified Individuals

2.1. to remedy a Bias Contempt Fraud Conspiracy that used the Parliamentary Ombudsman for a Paid
Advocacy Regulation Breach Charge and Adjudication Frauds including Major Wrong Regulation
Exception Defence Evidence Exclusion Fraud + Liability Finding Fraud + Profession Disgrace
Damage Fraud with Pending Adjudication Interim Remedy Enforcement Stay Protection

2.2. Contempt Fraud Trial + Remedies including Invalidity Declarations against All Jurisdiction Frauds
that enabled Investigation Frauds + Prosecution Frauds + Adjudication Frauds for Ruin Frauds
against the Citizen when acting in All Valid Capacities including Parliament Representatives
Ok so maybe not. His posts look more and more like You Tube's efforts at putting sub titles to Rab C Sproul's videos.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:56 pm He's taken on the courts. He's taken on the Solicitors Regulatory Authority. He's taken on the General Osteopathy Council. However, I think he's finally going to get his comeuppance. He's taking on SpecSavers!
Market Research Proposal for Sales Staff to pass up the Command Chain to the Specsavers Board

1. Shared Research Invitation for All Competitors with Mass Publicity

2. Email Marketing Only starting with Senior Citizens asking ' Please let us know whether the Spectacles Choice omits Old Favourite Classic Styles. The Enquiry Reason is the Spectacle Choice of a National Brand did not have Gold Rimmed Spectacles that suit the Personal Colours of a Senior Citizen.’
I could get behind him on that one. I would rather like a pair of half-moon glasses but they don't do them. I wonder if he would be willing to bring a case for Having To Look Over The Top Of My Glasses Which Are Balanced Precariously On The End Of My Hooter Fraud.
Albert Haddock
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Albert Haddock »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:44 pm I could get behind him on that one. I would rather like a pair of half-moon glasses but they don't do them. I wonder if he would be willing to bring a case for Having To Look Over The Top Of My Glasses Which Are Balanced Precariously On The End Of My Hooter Fraud.

Sounds more like an Implied Facepalm Fraud.
AnOwlCalledSage

Looks like Papa Nkrumah has pled not guilty to assault and the case is now listed for 15th Feb 2023!

And they claim there is no court backlog. :thinking: I expect it to be dropped by the CPS before trial. The amount of resources required to keep a simple assault case live that long with all the facts being disputed and memories 18 months old. Really not worth it for probably what will be a 3 month suspended sentence.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

2. A High Court Claim by MP Mr Paterson against Ms Stone + Other Identified Individuals

2.1. to remedy a Bias Contempt Fraud Conspiracy that used the Parliamentary Ombudsman for a Paid
Advocacy Regulation Breach Charge and Adjudication Frauds including Major Wrong Regulation
Exception Defence Evidence Exclusion Fraud + Liability Finding Fraud + Profession Disgrace
Damage Fraud with Pending Adjudication Interim Remedy Enforcement Stay Protection
This refers to Owen Paterson MP, currently facing suspension from the HoC for breaking the rules on accepting payments from lobbyists. Oddly he had featured in one of EWE's posts prior to that scandal.
In 1995 the Equity Lawyer started the development of Signature Analysis Technology. In 1996 the North Shropshire MP Retirement Notice got a Candidacy Contest. The Dairy Industry and Central Location between Birmingham, Manchester and Liverpool made it a Convenient Constituency for the Advanced Electronic Signature Industry. The Management Plan needed some Business Managers in North Shropshire. They wanted a Local Man as Local MP. Some of them wanted the Equity Lawyer as Local MP. A Candidacy Announcement by Local Man Mr Owen Paterson got a Brief Enquiries and a No Contest Decision by the Equity Lawyer to avoid splitting the Local Man Vote. The 1997 Election returned him as MP. It got Reduced Dependency on MP Mr Howard.
https://equitygovernance.uk/royal-commi ... se-notice/

As previously noted, that post also refers to the selection process by which Michael Howard MP was chosen as a Tory candidate.

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 55#p290955

It does rather look as if before he went random EWE was involved with the Tory party in some way.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:32 pm It does rather look as if before he went random EWE was involved with the Tory party in some way.
Not much of surprise. The lower echelons of the main political parties (and I assume the minor ones) attract people who are only very tenuously attached to reality. I've lost count of the number of prospective parliamentary / council / police commission candidates that have turned out to be complete fruitcakes once their background is looked into after nomination. Something that seems to afflict the Tories most which I put down to either my confirmation bias or their demographic and a failure to grasp that things posted on the internet may not be as anonymous or transient as they thought.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:58 pm The lower echelons of the main political parties (and I assume the minor ones) attract people who are only very tenuously attached to reality. I've lost count of the number of prospective parliamentary / council / police commission candidates that have turned out to be complete fruitcakes once their background is looked into after nomination. Something that seems to afflict the Tories most which I put down to either my confirmation bias or their demographic and a failure to grasp that things posted on the internet may not be as anonymous or transient as they thought.
You have to be completely mad to stand for public office. As a former fruitcake, yes, it is confirmation bias on your part. The Tories are no more prone to this than anyone else... although if I was to provide evidence of my observation we would be veering dangerously close to turning this into a political thread. :mouthshut: