UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by JamesVincent »

Larry Spoons wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:57 pm My experience of FOTL types is that they often present with the appearance of a combination of Paranoid Personality Disorder and Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
That described 99% of the freeman movement in one sentence. And the detaxer movement. And NESARA.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

It's all gone a bit wrong for Neelu. Her online jury project has been hijacked by Barry Brooks and Andrew Devine with both of them shouting at her during online meetings.

Devine's anger was particularly ironic. He called Neelu out for 'coward sh*t' after she suggested that their lives would be endangered if they took on 'the corporate structure'. That was from a bloke who has encouraged people to physically arrest judges in UK courts, when he is tucked away in Greece and will miss out on the inevitable consequences for anyone who is foolish enough to follow his advice.

Devine's foolishness seems to know no depths. He is currently 'helping' a woman who has had her daughter taken into care. That 'help' appears to consist of bombarding the court, social services and police with twaddle about 'Case Man' files and encouraging the mother not to engage with the 'fake court proceedings'.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Larry Spoons wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:25 pm Devine's foolishness seems to know no depths. He is currently 'helping' a woman who has had her daughter taken into care. That 'help' appears to consist of bombarding the court, social services and police with twaddle about 'Case Man' files and encouraging the mother not to engage with the 'fake court proceedings'.
It was my impression that it was Devine's postings and phone calls that contributed towards John Paterson being locked up. I also think it was one of the causes of Wanoa being dealt with similarly. He really is a toxic POS!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Larry Spoons wrote:Devine's foolishness seems to know no depths. He is currently 'helping' a woman who has had her daughter taken into care. That 'help' appears to consist of bombarding the court, social services and police with twaddle about 'Case Man' files and encouraging the mother not to engage with the 'fake court proceedings'.
Is this the lady? Before losing the child in October she appears to have gone on the lam with him but she and he were traced and the inevitable happened. Here's this same lady attempting to serve some sort of notice on her local plod to the effect that she does not consent. To anything. Nosireeee.

https://www.facebook.com/10007429921206 ... 3553284315

The chap behind the counter takes it all in his stride and does not consent to taking it from her in a most laid back style. I suspect that this lass is well known to him or he has been well briefed, should she stroll in for a chat. I can however hear a level of distress in her voice, she is not a well lady.

Behind the freemanesque nonsense there lies the usual tragedy of a woman using her 10 year old to test out these theories. As far as I can tell it led to her firstly getting chucked out of her home, whether for non-payment of a mortgage or rent isn't clear. Later on she's on her toes with the lad, is tracked down, gets him taken into care, loses custody, all of which prompts a visceral but largely impotent rage against The Man.

Having a shit like Devine whispering nonsense into one's ear will only make matters worse. As has been observed, he has a growing list of jailed and/or Sectioned persons he's 'advised'. A certain Kiwi, a self-declared monarch of England on his way here to depose her Maj (gawd bless 'er!) was refused entry to the UK as 'not conducive to the public good'. Followed by a short but instructional holiday with men in white coats. Now if only a certain JP had been similarly treated. The gurus and encouragers know the sort of person they are attracting to their hopeless causes, as 'Peace Fullheart' observed of their followers over on the Baron's thread;
They are mostly immature, confused, broken, distressed and narcissistic (wo)men and we are standing in the position of personal coaches, psychologists, friends big brothers and punching bags.
Its this that infuriates me. Kelly fell down the rabbit hole and now posts stuff from Devine, Neelu, O'Bollocks, even that wanker Russell Brand. The FB page looks to have been started end of October so I suspect an earlier one had been folded by The Zuck and she's started again. It's all there; Cestui Que Vie Act 1666, Satanists, Luciferians, evil Freemasons; Truth (her version of it anyway). No mention yet of 5G or Covid but I'm sure she'll get round to it. She posted the following response to the case she faces;
1. The applicant is a corporation, a fiction; re: south gloucestershire council, no man or woman is taking personal liability for the claims or documents the entities are hiding behind the corporation as an 'it'. And no-one has to.
2. The agents acting for the local autghority had no cause for concern from the onset and their report is a fabrication based on assumption, presumption and hearsay. Their report has no first hand knowledge, no witnesses and no evidence. The threshold to take a child into care is rightly very high. You'd have to push a great number of Social Service's buttons to get them do do this, especially as the child appears to be ten.
3. The corporation has no subject matter or jurisdiction over a man or woman they only have jurisdiction over a legal title/fiction/strawman which is the birth certificate attached to the Cestui Cue Vie Trust.Freeman bollocks I'm afraid
4. It is not a court of record it is an administrative court (kangeroo court) under the colour of law and not English Law, Law of the Land. Only Law of the Land applies to a man or a woman. See 3
5. There is no embossed seal by the Court Clerk. And again
6. There is no wet ink autograph (signature) by a judge. Don't you love a wet ink signature?
7. Mine and XXXX's credentials are incorrect. XXXX is down as 6 months old! No need for me to dox the little chap.
8. The documents are not dated.
9. The documents are sent through the post using a fraudulent franking machine and are not served by a process server. Difficult to assess this when she did one with said child to an address unknown. But it seems she's received these papers as here she is commenting on them
10. The address the documents are sent from is a non contracting venue because it is a PO Box and not land bound address. This is fraud. See 3 above
11. The documents are not received from the court administration they are sent by a third party company. This is fraud.
12. The person making the claims are always an 'it' and do not come forward as a man or a woman willing to take liability.
13. The name of the Judge is missing from the documents.
14. They do not name me as the woman but refer to a person as 'you' well who the f@@k is 'you'. Err...that'll be You love. This is written to confuse people and hoodwink them into thinking they are writing to you when in fact they are writing to your legal title, fiction, strawman but we already know the fiction isn't us. It is the all capital name. NO ITS NOT!
15. I do not understand their language because it is legalese meaning it is the English language corrupted.
16. I am unable to defend my fiction as the third party representative because i haven't received the court bundle and all my documents are on my iPad and my iPad was stolen by avon and somerset police when they kidnapped my Son.
17. My fiction is no longer on police bail and no charges have been brought against my fiction but the police are still holding my devices and the administrative court are still administering my property :XXXX: (note the irrelevant Devine Colon style) which they have no lawful right to do. This is modern slavery and human trafficking. What is it with these people that they feel it necessary to reduce their children to the status of 'property'?
Its very sad this as to stand any chance of getting custody back she'll have to engage with and be civil towards those taking decisions. Whilst ever a despicable shit like Devine is filling her head with this gibberish that's unlikely to happen.

In fact if the above post is anything to go by it is leading down a path towards her being Sectioned which will only make things more difficult and prove once again that 'Devine intervention', poking his nose into other people's misery, into matters where he has no business to be from his Greek hidey-hole does not end well.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

If you look at the FB link provided by scouser above, you'll see that there's a comment from Jonathan Trapman:
That refusal will cost him dear as you have vid proof of refusal. As a servant of the sovereign people he is derelict in his duty and disobeying his oath. The oath thing you might have asked whether he took it. Well done!

Can I suggest you secure your sovereignty by becoming aware of Universal Community Trust and getting under the protection of a nominated Sovereign Community Trust (SCT)
Also with a wholly autonomous financial system about to break into the public domain, the jurisdiction of UCT (formally recognised in 2012 by international treaty) is the only answer to the tyrranny presently endured!!
Trapman is one of Michael Waugh's acolytes and runs the Peoples Union of Britain site.

Looks like it isn't just Devine who's prepared to exploit the misery of a vulnerable person.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

Devine is 'helping' a different woman to that mentioned above.

It's an appalling situation. The child in question is 14 and anorexic - a disorder that is notoriously difficult to treat - and has been made the subject of a Deprivation of Liberty (DOLS) order.

Devine saw fit to put up images of the child's emaciated body on one of his 'lives'.

And yes, I shouldn't be watching his 'lives' as an audience only serves to encourage him.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:56 pm In fact if the above post is anything to go by it is leading down a path towards her being Sectioned which will only make things more difficult and prove once again that 'Devine intervention', poking his nose into other people's misery, into matters where he has no business to be from his Greek hidey-hole does not end well.
Being sectioned might be the best or only way of getting her kid back. Engaging with MH services and recognising she has a problem are certainly going to be more effective than following Devine and his ilk's bullshit advice.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

A while back I saw Devine live streaming a conversation with Neelu Berry, who was very down and depressed about something - her eviction I think. Now, to say I'm not a friend of Neelu Berry brings the word understatement into its own, however Devine is meant to be, and she was visibly unhappy. But Devine was happy and excited at her misfortune, it seemed to liven him up, absolutely no empathy at all. "They could mek a film about this" he said.

With Paterson, he did everything he could to wind him up and did his utmost to detach him from competent solicitors. I'm not sure however that the outcome there was of Devine's making - the delay in Paterson's case was mostly covid and eventually he took his real lawyers' advice to plead guilty, while the sentence was due to Paterson's behaviour. And Paterson's not an easy person to order around, you could hear him on streamed phone conversations barking orders at Devine and Umbrella Grape "Nah listen, ..."

Like Amy Farrar Fowler said on Big Bang Theory, I wish we could take the top of his head off and see what's going on in there.
AnOwlCalledSage

SpearGrass wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:47 pm With Paterson, he did everything he could to wind him up and did his utmost to detach him from competent solicitors. I'm not sure however that the outcome there was of Devine's making - the delay in Paterson's case was mostly covid and eventually he took his real lawyers' advice to plead guilty, while the sentence was due to Paterson's behaviour. And Paterson's not an easy person to order around, you could hear him on streamed phone conversations barking orders at Devine and Umbrella Grape "Nah listen, ..."
All true. The sentence was absolutely Paterson's own making... however, given the nature of the sentence, it would have been an interesting exercise to know what the sentence would have been in pure criminal sentencing guidelines.

We do know that he was going to plead guilty, then in the week before before the hearing date renounced that, after either a call with Devine or Angela Pretty-Dismal (it's 50-50 on which one, perhaps both), only to renounce his renunciation and finally plead guilty. (I suspect at this point the competent lawyers talked him around again). This messing with his plea would have impacted any reduction in sentence from a purely criminal point of view. His sentence instead related to his mental competency.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

Does anyone know anything about the 'MatrixFreedom' get all your mortgage payments back scheme that Neelu now seems to have seized upon?

From the description it sounds like a MO'B style load of tripe. I haven't clicked on her video link and was wondering if anyone can spare me the trouble if it has been addressed on here before.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

It’s the usual Freeman flim flammery
REASONS OUR CLIENTS LOVE MATRIXFREEDOM
Live a debt-free life, set-off your credit cards, unsecured loans, bounce back loans and student loans
Recover your losses when others have wronged you
Live a mortgage-free life, eliminate your mortgage and get your payments back
Become exempt from the Coronavirus Act, no need to wear a mask, take a test, be injected by so-called vaccines or close your business
Live a tax-free life, eliminate all personal and business taxes
Does this sound too good to be true? Well, it is genuine. No scam, and certain to succeed 100%
The new platform provides you with much more than free information videos and documents showing the way to identify how to break free and never be a debt slave again.
What could you possibly gain? Debt freedom that’s what.
Did you have a Mortgage? Do you still have one or are about to get one? You could even get all your mortgage payments back and settle the mortgage within weeks not years. If you want to remedy your mortgage problem, read on.
The Regulators called the interest-only mortgage market a "ticking time bomb" in 2012 after it helped to fuel a housing boom ahead of the 2007-09 financial crisis.
Claims managers and law firms have tried and failed to solve the problem for millions of mortgage holders facing losing their homes at the end of the term as they can't repay the mortgage principal.
MATRIXFREEDOM exposes the system's Achilles heel and facilitates a Private Law remedy with a 100% success track record.
1 LEARN WHY YOUR MORTGAGE IS VOID AT LAW FROM THE OUTSET.
2 DISCOVER THE REVELATION OF HOW YOU CREATED YOUR MORTGAGE CREDIT AND HOW YOUR MORTGAGE PROVIDER DEFRAUDED YOU BY PRETENDING THAT THEY LENT YOU THEIR MONEY.
3 UNDERSTAND HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT USES A PERCEPTION DECEPTION TO SUCCESSFULLY FOOL THE MAJORITY OF MORTGAGE HOLDERS TO BELIEVE THAT THEY OWE MONEY TO THEIR MORTGAGE PROVIDER. THIS FLAWED BELIEF KEEPS THEM IN DEBT SLAVERY.
4 EASILY USE YOUR SOVEREIGN POWER VIA PRIVATE LAW A PROCESS WITH 100% SUCCESS TRACK RECORD THAT DEFEATS THE ESTABLISHMENTS FUNDAMENTALLY FLAWED SYSTEM AND ENJOY A MORTGAGE FREE LIFE.
5 CONFIDENTLY EMPLOY NATURAL JUSTICE TO DRAFT YOUR PAP DOCUMENTS FROM THE HIGHEST REALM OF THE LAW THAT OPERATES ABOVE LEGAL STATUTES AND PARLIAMENT TO REACH AN UNASSAILABLE POSITION.
6 FROM YOUR INDISPUTABLE AND POWERFUL POSITION YOU INSTRUCT THE CHIEF LAND REGISTRAR TO REMOVE YOUR MORTGAGE FROM THE REGISTER AT HM LAND REGISTRY AND PAY YOU INDEMNITY COMPENSATION EQUAL TO ALL PAYMENTS YOU HAVE MADE TO YOUR MORTGAGE PROVIDER, PLUS INTEREST.
7 BECOME MORTGAGEFREE FOR FREE USING YOUR SOVEREIGN RESERVE. VIEW THE LINK BELOW TO LEARN MORE.
This totally free information and option beats anything on the market. Why, because you clear the alleged debt and get back all the money you ever paid to these so-called creditors. No three- or five-year plan. Having to live below your means, starving and broke, scared to live. All debts can be cleared and best of all money paid out is paid back to you. Who doesn't want this? Come take a look and all will reveal itself. Because the platform is private you will have to sign in to gain full access to the free information held within. Just copy the link Matrixfreedom life/know-the-biggest-secret https://bit.ly/3p0l2lt to get you started on your journey to becoming free.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've just been through the sign up process (there's no verification) and it seems the "free" bit is not entirely accurate.

I'm not sure of the details and don't care enough to waste any more effort on it but...
REFERRAL BUSINESS
WHAT IS IT?

THE MATRIXFREEDOM REFERRAL BUSINESS IS A SIMPLE WAY OF EARNING RECURRING PASSIVE INCOME
REFER AGENTS IF YOU ARE A NETWORK ORIGINATOR
REFER CLIENTS IF YOU ARE AN AGENT

WHY DO IT?

RECEIVE PASSIVE INCOME BY HELPING OTHERS BECOME FREE FROM:

WRITE OFF THEIR MORTGAGE FROM THE REGISTER
RECOVER ALL THEIR MORTGAGE PAYMENTS PLUS INTEREST

ACCESS THEIR BIRTH CIRTIFICATE TRUST TO:

SET-OFF THEIR CREDIT CARDS
SET-OFF THEIR PERSONAL AND BUSINESS LOANS
SET-OFF THEIR PERSONAL TAXES
SET-OFF THEIR BUSINESS TAXES
RECLAIM PAYMENTS MADE FROM THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS

HOW DOES IT WORK?

REFER POTENTIAL CLIENTS OR AGENTS BY:

ADDING THEIR CONTACT DETAILS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AT THE MATRIXFREEDOM MANAGEMENT OR INDIVIDUAL SOLUTION PLATFORM
ADDING THEIR CONTACT DETAILS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY OF THE MATRIXFREEDOM MANAGEMENT OR INDIVIDUAL SOLUTION PLATFORM
FACILITATING MATRIXFREEDOM HOSTED WEBINARS

WHAT DOES MATRIXFREEDOM DO?

WE SIGN UP YOUR REFERRED AGENTS AND CLIENTS
WE SIGN UP THE CLIENTS REFERRED BY YOUR AGENTS
WE INVITE THE CLIENTS IN YOUR NETWORK TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF EACH THE 7 MATRIXFREEDOM SOLUTIONS
AS A NETWORK ORIGINATOR WE PAY YOU COMMISSION OVERRIDES ON YOUR REFERRED AGENT NETWORK
AS AN AGENT WE PAY YOU COMMISSION OVERRIDES ON YOUR REFERRED CLIENTS
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

This seems to be the outfit behind this nonsense...

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/se ... ix-freedom
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

He's certainly fond of self-portraits.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

It seems Mr Iain Stamp a.k.a Mr Iain Clifford is no stranger to other people's money. To the tune of at least £6671,000,000.

https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/fina ... egrity.pdf

https://www.bondreview.co.uk/2020/01/02 ... -per-year/

https://citywire.co.uk/funds-insider/ne ... el-adviser

I'm no moneyologist and know bugger all about the financial speculating industry but as he is behind the Matrix Freedom scam / pyramid scheme I have no hesitation in saying that whatever he may have been in the past he is now an outright con-man. One of his past schemes appears to have been selling 'bonds' that were effectively no more than the "investment firm's" bookmaker's account.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:36 pm He's certainly fond of self-portraits.
He seems to like to refer to himself in the third person which is a sure sign of a wrong'un if you ask longdog.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:05 pm Got the bugger...

https://www.facebook.com/me.iainstamp
It's a small world. My first girlfriend's sister went to Warblington School in the eighties. It would probably be inappropriate to get back in contact even if it was Quatloos related!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:46 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:36 pm He's certainly fond of self-portraits.
He seems to like to refer to himself in the third person which is a sure sign of a wrong'un if you ask longdog.
Burnaby49 concurs.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Oddly, the MP for the British Virgin Islands - Mr Geoffrey Cox, used the third person when issuing a statement defending his position, though of course no inference should be drawn.
https://www.geoffreycox.co.uk/news/sta ... offrey-cox