Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by Hercule Parrot »

A hearty welcome to 'Nicholas son of Alex' - failed his sovcit litigator test on the first outing, but onwards and upwards, eh?

Portsmouth Magistrates’ Court saw a packed public gallery for the case of a 64-year-old man charged with being abusive in a cafe. He is charged after allegedly being abusive at Costa Coffee in Gosport when staff said he had to use the chain’s phone app to redeem loyalty points for a drink.

But yesterday afternoon a bearded man, who went into court when the defendant’s case was called on, refused to identify himself to magistrates. Instead, a man who identified himself as ‘Nicholas, son of Alex’ tried to address the court on the unidentified man’s behalf.

The so-called ‘son of Alex’ said: ‘I just need to know from you on the bench here today that all my inalienable rights will be guaranteed in this court today.’ When magistrate Gillian Park did not immediately answer, ‘son of Alex’ added: ‘That requires a yes or a no answer.’

Asked if he was a barrister or solicitor, and who he was addressing, the hat-wearing gentleman said: ‘I’m neither. I’m a private attorney general at law.’ The court legal adviser told him: ‘You’ve got no standing in this court.’ He replied: ‘I do under common law.’ Again told he did not have the right to address the court, he added: ‘That’s not correct, I’m seeking common law jurisdiction in this court.’

Magistrate Ms Park said: ‘The position has been laid down by the legal adviser.’ But ‘son of Alex’ shot back: ‘She’s only an adviser. She has no standing. All my inalienable rights will be guaranteed. She has no standing in this court, she’s merely a clerk.’ With that parting shot he strode out of the courtroom as 17 members of the public gallery watched on.

During the exchange a woman, who was supporting the unidentified defendant, had left. She returned and sat next to the mystery man, who was sitting in front of the dock. She was asked if she was a social worker but replied the unidentified man was ‘part of our membership group’. She said: ‘I’m an independent person. A living woman.’

The man - who was dressed in a grey denim jacket with fur collar - was asked: ‘Mr Thomas, are you able to stand?’ He said ‘no’ and remained sitting. Magistrate Ms Park asked him to identify himself but he said: ‘No.’

At this point the magistrate ruled she would proceed in the absence of the defendant ‘as we can’t determine exactly who you are’. Prosecutor Liam Hunter outlined the public order charge against 64-year-old Leslie Thomas, of Mountbatten Close, Gosport, who may or may not have been in attendance.

Thomas is charged with using threatening, abusive, insulting words or behaviour to cause harassment, alarm or distress on September 19 this year. Mr Hunter detailed the issue with the Costa Coffee app and added: ‘He becomes abusive to staff and a number of other people.’ Magistrate Ms Park adjourned the case for trial on January 25 next year.

The public gallery was at this point warned to be quiet after many erupted into laughter when the defendant’s bail conditions were read and included him not attending Costa Coffee in Cotsworth Road, Gosport.

Around 20 people were outside the court for the case, one of whom told The News prior to the hearing he was from a Hampshire freeman of the land collective. Police were enlisted to help security at the entrance to the court.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/crime ... ng-3428495

What's interesting here is that 17 of his comrades attended - that's a better turnout than Jackie Feenix or most other aspirant gurus generally achieve. Has the epicentre of sovcittery moved south from it's previous roost in Nottingham?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's 17 more than Capacitor Renshaw managed at the same location when he was subjected to that unprovoked attack by three muscle-bound thugs who dislocated his eyeball arrested for assaulting women and got a bit of a black eye.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Ah, the great days of sovcittery are not dead! I was beginning to worry.

'The Hat-Wearing Gentleman' could come from a Neil Gaiman story.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The great days aren't dead? Robert Menard and Dean Clifford regularly filled halls with adoring audiences. Their acolytes fought for monumental issues like the right to set up their own police forces and court systems, the right to arrest and try public officials, unlimited free money with no societal responsibilities for freemen. Where are we now? This guy squabbled about getting a free coffee.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:12 pm Leslie Thomas, of Mountbatten Close, Gosport...
Ahem!

I'll see what I can find out!!!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

From January last year, but I don't think we've collected him.
A Wandsworth man who built a ramshackle extension covering the whole of his back garden told magistrates, a crown court judge and a jury that the laws of the land did not apply to him.

Phoutone Siharath had to be brought to court by the police who had executed a court-issued warrant for his arrest because he had failed to attend court on numerous occasions.

And when he finally appeared he insisted he was “a Freeman of the land” who was not bound by any laws introduced by Government or Parliament.

But after a jury found him guilty of breaching those laws - by refusing to remove his unlawfully built extension – he was fined £15,000 and ordered to pay more than £7,000 in court costs. The judge who sentenced him said he would go to jail for three months if he didn’t pay.
More details and pictures in the full article.

https://www.wandsworthguardian.co.uk/ne ... not-apply/

And sure enough, the extension was demolished by the council.
A ramshackle and illegal extension that covered the whole of a back garden in West Hill and allowed its owner to stand on the roof and peer into his neighbours’ windows, has been removed by council engineers.

The demolition took place in Arnal Crescent last week after its owner Phoutone Siharath had refused to remove the extension - which was constructed without planning permission.

Measuring eight metres in length, four metres in width and nearly four metres in height, and described as looking like something from a favela, the roof of the home-made extension had been turned into a mini allotment and Mr Siharath was frequently seen standing on the roof tending his plants – giving him a direct view into his neighbours’ bedrooms.

A jury at Kingston Crown Court heard that as soon as the council learned about the extension, it wrote to Mr Siharath and told him it had to be taken down. This was repeatedly ignored, resulting in formal enforcement action and ultimately prosecution.
http://neighbournet.com/server/common/p ... htm?site=3
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:37 pmThis guy squabbled about getting a free coffee.
Karl Lentz went to jail for that. It's the latest sov thing. All those "common-law courts" at Denny's, y'see.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

wserra wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:30 am All those "common-law courts" at Denny's, y'see.
It seems the pandemic didn't help their UK expansion. We're still at a single branch.
https://dennysdiners.co.uk/locations/
AnOwlCalledSage

hucknallred wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:51 am
wserra wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:30 am All those "common-law courts" at Denny's, y'see.
It seems the pandemic didn't help their UK expansion. We're still at a single branch.
https://dennysdiners.co.uk/locations/
A little superfluous in the UK where the formal location for Common Law Courts is 'spoons.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

One chain will have to buy the other out.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra

Post by wserra »

Gold or silver coin only, please.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can't remember if The Lawful Bank has it's own thread but here is as good a place as any to announce the (possibly temporary) demise of lawfulbank.com

I'm not sure what's gone on but my money is on it being to do with the long since expired SSL Certificate. Whatever it is, poor old Nellie Warren is going on a mad tagging spree on Facebook in a desperate attempt to have some sort of human interaction. He seems even more lost than usual without having his LB forum where he can post Not-A-Judge Anna von Thirdreich's drivel and talk to himself.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:40 am I'm not sure what's gone on but my money is on it being to do with the long since expired SSL Certificate.
Actually that was sorted, I saw the messages between Warren & Paul Rogers (Admin). Even without an SSL cert a site will work if you get past the dire warnings your browser gives you. Depending on your host SSL certs can range from free to expensive. I have a domain for hosting eBay pictures that sits in the former.

My money is on Paul Rogers losing all interest, he seldom logged on leaving Warren to play in an admin role.
It was crippled by a poor sign up process with no verification making it prone to bot account sign ups.

My money is on the hosting expiring, the domain renewal date was December 1, so entirely plausible that they got the hosting a few days before registering the domain. The domain was renewed until December '22 back in October.

I'm surprised Warren never got a thread, but he wasn't a celebrity like TC et al. It may be worth one just to try & piece his downfall together with the publicly available information from Companies House etc.
AnOwlCalledSage

hucknallred wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:49 pm Even without an SSL cert a site will work if you get past the dire warnings your browser gives you.
It always amuses me when I see the begging posts for site hosting. I have 2 web sites which I have been running since the mid-nineties. I moved them to their current host in 2000. Domain registration, SSL Certificates, 5 email addresses each (and email storage), content hosting and (so far) really good support and it's not one of the big ones. £60 a year for each.

Yes, high traffic sites and e-commerce features can cost more, but I suspect most of the begging is so the grifters can pocket the cash.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:49 pm Actually that was sorted, I saw the messages between Warren & Paul Rogers (Admin). Even without an SSL cert a site will work if you get past the dire warnings your browser gives you.
I wasn't aware they had renewed the SSL to be honest. I was wondering if the hosts got pissed off with an HTTPS site with a duff SSL after so long. My vanity / lockdown project site is just HTTP so it's not something I've ever really worried about.
My money is on Paul Rogers losing all interest, he seldom logged on leaving Warren to play in an admin role.
It's hard to see why he would care any more isn't it?
It was crippled by a poor sign up process with no verification making it prone to bot account sign ups.
It's been a long while since I sock-puppeted. I assume Nellie wasn't still conducting telephone interviews with new members and then blabbing it all over Facebook afterwards. :mrgreen: He has a picture of the importance of his "forum" and the "bank" that is so far divorced from reality I sometimes wonder if I am being cruel by baiting him*. I have him categorised, without evidence I might add, below my top loon categories of mentally ill and stoner. With him I have made a common-law-equity-doctor diagnosis of acquired brain injury.

*Currently ignoring him. He hates that.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Looks like Paul is on the case. Hacked apparently.
I don't think it would have been difficult, the site was stuck in 2013 security wise.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Where's that from... I'm getting this...
Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.lawfulbank.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.
Call me cynical if you will but assuming we've ruled out the host pulling the plug I'm going to say that hacking is about as likely as Neelu saying something that's not barking fucking mad. Out of date or misconfigured software seems a lot more likely than l££7 H@x0rz.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:03 pm Where's that from... I'm getting this...
It's a placeholder on the main page.
https://lawfulbank.com/

With it stuck in the past security wise a hack is likely I think.
Probably wide open to a brute force password attack. Then go in and drop the database.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The finest Illuminati™ agents are still trying to establish what's gone on but either Nellie or Rogers have been on a block fest at the Facebook Inky Taylor Memorial / Awful Wank group. My money is on it being Rogers as poor old Nellie is so desperate for human interaction he can't afford to lose the few people who ever respond to him at all.

Whoever it was they won't be happy until they have reduced the group to an echo-chamber of one. All but the most bat-shit of the bat-shit have already been driven away by Neil Warren's incoherent spamming and talking to himself.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Over on the “Common Law Court of Wales” there is a thick seam of craziness to delight and entertain. Even that stalwart Welshman Rab C Sproul gets a frequent mention and there’s plenty occupying the minds of Wales’ finest thinkers concerning “berth” certificates, untold riches nicked by the gubbermint from your cesty queue vee account and unnatural goings on at the White House. Here’s Robina to give you a flavour;
Robina Merakech wrote:Please help Targeted (Tortured) Individuals who are being experimented on against their wish by mind control technologies and practices. Are you hearing voices? You may not be schizophrenic but may be experiencing voice to skull technology, whereby technology remotely projects voices in or around your head.
May I recommend a stylish hat made only of nature’s finest tin foil? Works for me - ho ho he he ha har!!!!!
Do you feel someone is reading your thoughts? You may not be going mad, (going? you probably are already) it may be remote neural monitoring, whereby wifi picks up your brain signals and sends them to a super computer, (I hear the regrets of Marvin the Paranoid Android as he moans “here I am, brain the size of a planet and there’s nothing on the Wi-Fi, just that feckin’ Neelu again”) whose artificial intelligence unravels the signals, thereby reading your thoughts. Feel you are under surveillance 24/7? It may not be paranoia, (oh yes it is) but could be because you are being satellite tracked, because you are a Targeted Individual. Help stop these crimes against humanity by spreading the word. Nils Melzer, Special Reporter on Torture at United Nations, is investigating these insidious crimes. They are rolling out this cybertorture/terrorism onto the rest of the population for population control, so inform yourselves and discuss it with all your family and friends. Peace and love to all those suffering at the hands of such evil.
Madam” observes a commentator “I think you need to see a doctor”.

My own Dr. said I was paranoid. Well he didn’t but I knew he was thinking it…. (Ba-boom tish).

In other news Police 5 would like your assistance with this;

“Get back Plod!!!” That copper-wound pendant (geddit??!!) is even more powerful than the mighty mystical USB thumb drive anti-5g suppressant we saw advertised a few years ago, a snip at £399.00 a pop, £900.00 for two. “Roll up folks, works even when not plugged in.

Edit. The link to the BBC article won’t work, probably because I’ve been targeted by invisible mind-reading energy beams from the cabal running everything. Try;

Trading Standards squad targets anti-5G USB stick https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52810220