UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Larry Spoons »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:07 pm Does the princess have any YT channels aside from the Neelu Chaudhari Lou Lotus one? I'd read something online that there was a possibility S McNeill's early release might be postponed because she (SB) was possibly going to be charged with something relating to an old website. This news item was supposed to have come from the princess but I can't find anything verifying it.
Try vpc1111. That has been her favourite channel of late
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:07 pm Does the princess have any YT channels aside from the Neelu Chaudhari Lou Lotus one? I'd read something online that there was a possibility S McNeill's early release might be postponed because she (SB) was possibly going to be charged with something relating to an old website. This news item was supposed to have come from the princess but I can't find anything verifying it.
Princess Loony has the one channel. However, she appears as a "guest" on numerous others. Most notably Andy Devine's.

However, I doubt that what you've heard is true. Part of Sabine's sentence was related to not taking down material until she had no legal choice because others were disseminating it.

And early release is a a nebulous term. She was always going to be "released early" because in England you will be released under licence after serving half your sentence. Where there is ambiguity is that I've seen posts that suggest that she will be released before the halfway point and deported to Germany, I've only seen that claim on the conspiraloons channels, so whilst it's not beyond the realm of possibilities, I've seen no independent verification of that.

Right now, I doubt that she can be further punished for others actions.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

I too think it probably unlikely that McNeill will be charged with any matters that pre-date her sentence.

A prosecution brought now when she is shortly due to be released would almost certainly attract an 'abuse of process' argument. The prosecution would need a very good explanation for the delay and the timing.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I suppose it's conceivable that she's resurrected one of her old sites by remote control and is back up to her old tricks. She is stupid enough to think she can get other people to do her dirty work for her and that she's immune to prosecution with the perfect alibi... Being in prison.

Whether she is dumb or insane enough to actually do it is a different issue. I honestly wouldn't be surprised but I'm not going to take The Princess's word for anything.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

Is it possible to for someone in prison to gain access to the world wide wibble and run a website? my instinct says no but I've never been a guest at one of queen Lizzies hotels.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If memory serves one of the aggravating factors at S McN's sentencing was the fact that she continued her harassment and general fuckwittery by proxy while she was on remand.

I don't see that there's anything that stops you having control, legally speaking, over a website just because you are in prison. You only have to give somebody your login-details and say "Here... Publish this..."
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:24 am If memory serves one of the aggravating factors at S McN's sentencing was the fact that she continued her harassment and general fuckwittery by proxy while she was on remand.
Yes and no. It was mentioned by the judge as an aggravating factor. It's clear her acolytes were continuing to repost and she tried to claim that it was out of her hands to stop that... but it was demonstrated that even after removing the first posts, she herself had reposted them after her restraining order.

Her barrister, at sentencing, argued that she should be given credit (in terms of sentencing) for co-operation in the removal of posts. However, the judge was having none of it, and effectively said that the co-operation only came AFTER her trial had started and she was on remand with no other option.

However, it was her "I'd do it again for the children" after just making a plea that she "didn't realise the effect it was having on the families" that really meant she had the book thrown at her. Clearly unrepentant, but to say that in front of the judge was the height of stupidity.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:49 am However, it was her "I'd do it again for the children" after just making a plea that she "didn't realise the effect it was having on the families" that really meant she had the book thrown at her. Clearly unrepentant, but to say that in front of the judge was the height of stupidity.
That was quite epically dumb wasn't it? I can't think of anything more likely to get the book thrown at you by the beak than that sort of Sorry-Not-Sorry stupidity. I can't keep my big mouth shut either but I'm not so stupid as to do that.
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

Latest from Nellie's Not The Nine O'clock News is that Sabine has no wish to go back to Germany as it would mean her having to have the jab, she wants to stay in this country and enjoy a happy retirement at our expense.
AnOwlCalledSage

Tinkle Bucket wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:00 am Latest from Nellie's Not The Nine O'clock News is that Sabine has no wish to go back to Germany as it would mean her having to have the jab, she wants to stay in this country and enjoy a happy retirement at our expense.
It's only the Her Majesty's Hotel stay that's at our expense, a burden the tax payer (or at least this one) is happy to carry.

She had a good career in IT and retired a while ago so I suspect she'll have sufficient retirement funds once she checks out and has probably paid enough NI contributions to qualify for a state pension anyway.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

Neelu's latest 'big thing' is data protection. It all comes from Barry Brooks who told her (on one of her global online jury 'lives') that banks etc. commit data protection offences when details of debtors etc. are passed to debt collection agencies/bailiffs etc.

She reminds me of a Springer Spaniel who was part of my household when I was a teenager. He had boundless enthusiasm and was constantly diving under hedgerows when something caught his attention, even though that something was generally a discarded crisp packet or similar.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Surely the banks are all right as the Data Protection Act is only a statute so they're only bound by it if they consent.
AnOwlCalledSage

SpearGrass wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:33 pm Surely the banks are all right as the Data Protection Act is only a statute so they're only bound by it if they consent.
Worse than that for these morons. The GDPR is the UK's enactment of an EU directive. Now, as it was actually placed into a law by an Act of Parliament, it is UK law whether or not it was Satan's Empire what did it!
longdog

Post by longdog »

I was amused while waiting for my booster jab yesterday to be phoned, twice, by a debt collector who had obviously bought a debt that was statute barred getting on for a decade ago. The truly amusing bit is not that but the way you can drive them insane with the data protection laws.

First call paraphrased.

Them: "Is that Mr Longdog"?

Me: "Who's asking"?

Them: "I can't reveal that information due to data protection. Is that Mr Longdog?"

Me: "I'm not answering that until you tell me who's asking"

Them: "I'm not allowed to answer that until you..."

<click>

Second call paraphrased.

Them: "Is that Mr Longdog"?

Me: "Who's asking"?

Them: "I can't reveal that information due to data protection. Is that Mr Longdog?"

Me: "I'm not answering that until you tell me who's asking"

Them: "I'm not allowed to answer that until you tell me if you are Mr Longdog"

Me: "OK... I am. Who the fuck are you?"

Them: "There's no need to swear at me. I'm calling from PRA"

Me: "Never heard of you. What's this about"

Them: "It's about a Burtons card account"

Me: "I don't have one so why are you phoning me?"

Them: "I need to ask you a few security questions. Can you tell me your date of birth"

Me: "Certainly not. You phoned me and I've never heard of you so why would I give you any personal information? You could be a scammer for all I know. Why don't you tell me my date of birth?"

Them: "I'm not allowed to give that information out until I have confirmed your identity."

Me: "Well I'm not giving you any personal information until you have confirmed to me who you are."

Them: "I'm sorry but I must insist you confirm your identity before I continue this call"

Me: "Then you might as well hang up because you're not getting it"

Them: "I don't know why you are being so rude."

Me: "Because it's my phone, you rang me and refuse to properly identify yourself and because I can. If you don't like it you can fuck off. It's no skin off my nose."

Them: "How dare you speak to me like...."

<click>

<block number>

I really don't know why the freetards don't just do the same thing rather than go through all of their three / five letters plan or whatever bollocks is currently fashionable.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:35 pm The truly amusing bit is not that but the way you can drive them insane with the data protection laws.
Without the swearing that is amazingly close to a call I got from the Nationwide when I got into mortgage arrears a decade ago. Difference is, they did identify themselves, but I still refused to confirm who I was, telling them as you did, that it was they who'd rung me and I had no way of verifying who they were and I wasn't going to give out that information, but if they gave me a number I could double check I would call them back. They wouldn't do that. This happened about three or four times. Took them a month to give up and finally send me a letter. :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I do the same but without the swearing with pretty much every call from an unrecognised number and I'm very cagey even if the CLID looks like somebody I might have some sort of "relationship" to. I really can't remember a single 'out of the blue' call from a legitimate caller that has asked me to prove my identity although it may well have happened.

The nearest I can think of is when a five figure sum passed through my bank account in the space of an hour due to my role as executor of a will and the bank phoned to query it. As I was half expecting the call anyway I was pretty sure it was really them. Even then they only asked my D.O.B and a couple of the letters of my password.

The one I got on Wednesday was so obviously a scammer, a debt collector or a cold calling salesman I felt no obligation to be polite to them. If I hadn't been in a public place at the time I would have been substantially ruder.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

She’s at it again, someone has pressed her “even crazier” button and she’s off, raking the coals of her obsessions once more. Swizzindo not doing it for her?
Patrick Cullinane is STILL MISSING 2016 to date
AFTER UK Justice System allows dead bodies to be faked, post-mortems to be faked, coffins is to be nailed, burials to be faked, honourable whistleblowers to be disappeared, with Fake death certificate, see attached
He’s dead love, long dead and I’m sure all this will distress his family if they hear of it. But there’s no telling Nelly, no one dies a natural death in her world and it’s surely amazing that she is still among us given the many and inventive attempts on her life this past 20 years.
▪ FAKE CORPSE OF PATRICK CULLINANE
AT CHAPEL IN HARROW IS NOT HIM

▪ HEAD INJURY OF FAKE CORPSE IS ON
FAKE DEATH CERTIFICATE

▪ NO MEDICAL DOCTOR PRONOUNCED
HIM DEAD AT HOME

▪ NO AMBULANCE TOOK HIS BODY FROM HOME

▪ ONLY POLICE OFFICERS ATTENDED (? TASER)

▪ COFFIN WAS “NAILED” AT CHAPEL

▪ “NAILED” DURING HARROW CHURCH SERVICE

▪ “NAILED” DURING FLIGHT TO LIMERICK NI &
CHURCH SERVICE

▪ NO GRAVE WAS DUG UP NEXT TO HIS LATE
PARENTS’ GRAVES, THE NEXT DAY
Fiendish! Limerick was moved to Norn Iron just to wind Neelu up. And why would anyone open the coffin to satisfy Nelly’s morbid curiosity?

And there’s more;
ASHOK MAHAJAN - serving LIFE in JAIL for fake charges brought by a female barrister in Court 37 - he lost use of a kidney and was denied dialysis in assassination attempts
Now that’s a name we haven’t heard of for a while. Jailed for life in 2009 for squirting acid at a barrister. In court of all places. Another fine running dog to accompany Neelu on her endless and hopeless crusades.

And finally defending once again the indefensible;
JOHN PATERSON - subjected to kidnaps, assasults, false prosecutions and Mental Health Frauds
He pleaded guilty love, he dunnit, move on.

She’s been very busy of late, once more making lurid allegations about the death of her niece, more guff for that brazen crook Bazza Brooks who appears to have been attracting attention from some bailiffs. “He’s in a wheelchair“ cries Neelu as if that fact alone grants lifelong immunity from the state. Lost on Neelu, its ironic that Baz tried and failed with that scam when fiddling the DSS a decade or so ago.

Lastly there’s an interesting receipt from the Met police dated 2014, an acknowledgment of £10,700 from a Mr. Saul Chaudhari used to secure the release of his wife. Neelu is quick to allege that the cops have richly funded several Xmas do’s with all that lovely booty. Well she hasn’t but she does think they’ve nicked it.

What must it relate to? A Security perhaps to get bail? What was the Sister up to that year to find herself banged up?

It’s certainly eventful in East London and the Chinese have a curse; “may you live in interesting times”.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:37 pm Lastly there’s an interesting receipt from the Met police dated 2014, an acknowledgment of £10,700 from a Mr. Saul Chaudhari used to secure the release of his wife. Neelu is quick to allege that the cops have richly funded several Xmas do’s with all that lovely booty. Well she hasn’t but she does think they’ve nicked it.

What must it relate to? A Security perhaps to get bail? What was the Sister up to that year to find herself banged up?
We don't usually have bail fees in the UK. Usually it's released on police bail (i.e. conditions) or remanded. This doesn't mean that it won't happen (e.g. Jemima Khan losing her ill gotten cash when Assange disappeared) but it's not a normal occurrence.

However, in 2014 her sister was arrested for non-payment of a court fine related to her HMO related case. It was that that was the £10,700 amount that needed to be paid.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Princess Loonspud wrote: ▪ FAKE CORPSE OF PATRICK CULLINANE
AT CHAPEL IN HARROW IS NOT HIM

I thought he was flown to "Limerick NI"

▪ HEAD INJURY OF FAKE CORPSE IS ON
FAKE DEATH CERTIFICATE

Nope... No idea.

▪ NO MEDICAL DOCTOR PRONOUNCED
HIM DEAD AT HOME

If memory serves he was found by the wallopers already in a state of decomposition. Calling a doctor would have been a waste of time as he was days beyond help and the coroner was responsible for the paperwork anyway.

▪ NO AMBULANCE TOOK HIS BODY FROM HOME

Ambulances are intended for the living not the already brown bread. This is completely normal.

▪ ONLY POLICE OFFICERS ATTENDED (? TASER)

Who were you expecting? The Spanish Inquisition? (? Nobody expects etc...)

▪ COFFIN WAS “NAILED” AT CHAPEL

That's the default setting for coffins. Particularly ones where the dear departed is a bit 'gamey'.

▪ “NAILED” DURING HARROW CHURCH SERVICE

See above.

▪ “NAILED” DURING FLIGHT TO LIMERICK NI &
CHURCH SERVICE

I thought he was in a chapel in Harrow + See above + Limerick isn't in Northern Ireland.

▪ NO GRAVE WAS DUG UP NEXT TO HIS LATE
PARENTS’ GRAVES, THE NEXT DAY

Where was the not grave supposed to not be not dug not the next day?
This whole coffin being nailed shut thing is bizarre beyond belief. Was the princess intending to throw the coffin lid aside, drag the deceased gob-shite out of his box and perform a post mortem herself? As far as I know the family, who get to decide these things, were quite happy.... Considering.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:37 pm Now that’s a name we haven’t heard of for a while. Jailed for life in 2009 for squirting acid at a barrister.
From that link....
A WEMBLEY accountant who tried to blind lawyers with acid powerful enough to melt a brick has been jailed indefinitely.
I'm struggling to think of any acid that could 'melt a brick'. As a matter of fact I'm struggling to think of any acid that 'melts' anything. I'm pretty sure that's not how acids work.

ETA: Ah ha! I think I know where the "melt a brick" thing comes from.

According to this barely coherent load of whining, self-pity and begging... https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/pls-help- ... -save-life
Sensing that I will not go quietly and will speak publicly against the criminal offences committed by a corrupt High Court Judge a fraud was perpetrated to accuse me that what I had thrown was 32% hydrochloric acid...
32% HCl is of course brick cleaner and NOT melting bricks is pretty much a requirement for that sort of product. I wouldn't want it in my eyes but in the great scheme of things it's pretty innocuous. It's innocuous enough that it's the only strong mineral acid that's still freely available to the public in the UK.

He continues...
...and with the complicity of the solicitors I had contacted to challenge that malicious allegation, sent to prison, starved, denied three times a week required dialysis to remain alive
He served over seven years so presumably that's being somewhat economical with the truth as is the claim that he is "serving LIFE in JAIL". He was released over a year ago and now, it seems, he is facing deportation to India and good riddance to bad mad rubbish if you ask me.

Reading between the lines it seems he is an Indian citizen who has been in the UK for over 30 years and has two marriages, one of them of dubious authenticity if you ask me, behind him. I'm no immigration lawyer but it seems he should have been entitled to UK citizenship if he'd actually bothered to apply for it. Given his attitude towards "the system" and "the powers that be" I'm not surprised he didn't and now it looks like the chickens have come home to roost.