Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by longdog »

Oh dear... Mr Dugmore is for it...
EWE wrote:Formal Demand + Contempt and Terrorism Penalty Warning from Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis to Worcester
Court Officer Mr Dugmore

1. Disclosure which of the Law Courts does Officer Mr Dugmore represent
2. Disclosure who is the Supervising Judge
3. An Immediate Case Reference Email from Officer Mr Dugmore to the Supervising Judge copied to
Citizen Ms Davies and Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis
1) That's in the email... "Team Leader Court Support|HMCTS|Worcester Justice Centre | Worcester |WR1 3QZ"

2) There is no supervising judge because you haven't filed a case correctly for a judge to supervise.

3) See 2 above.

I can't work out if he's read the email and not understood it, read the email and just ignored what it says or not actually bothered to read it before going all fruady on Mr Dugmore's bottom.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:48 pm Oh dear... Mr Dugmore is for it...
I think he needs a tip off. Oops. My finger has slipped on the send button. :o
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

If only Owen Paterson MP had listened to the advice of the Equity Lawyer, he'd still be at the trough. But no, he went for the Remedy Co-operation Refusal instead.
In 2021 a Parliament Profession Fitness Case got Defence Evidence Exclusion Fraud Proof for North Shropshire MP Mr Paterson
against the Parliament Ombudsman. A Protection Application by him to the Governing Majority in
Parliament got Mass Publicity. It got a Redemption Opportunity from Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis. He gave Case
Management Advice that the MP make an Adjudication Fraud Remedy Claim to the High Court using the
Similar Fact Fraud Proof got by the Test Cases with Pending Adjudication Enforcement Stay Protection by
Parliament for the MP and Citizens who got the Similar Fact Fraud Proof. It got a Protection Motion
Majority on 3rd November 2021 for the MP and a Remedy Co-operation Refusal and Immediate Resignation
the next morning by the MP.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Similar Fact Fraud Proof got by the Test Cases with Pending Adjudication Enforcement Stay Protection by
Parliament for the MP and Citizens who got the Similar Fact Fraud Proof.
I wonder how many "test cases" the learned equity lawyer has on the go. Obviously the answer is zero in the real world but in the Eddieverse it could be thousands.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:52 pm I wonder how many "test cases" the learned equity lawyer has on the go. Obviously the answer is zero in the real world but in the Eddieverse it could be thousands.
I'd say he has about a dozen on the boil at the moment. His "selling pitch" seems to be that he has this massive fraud conspiracy case and the "client" needs to agree to "assign" their grievance to his fictitious evidence portfolio.

At least, unlike most of the miscreants in this field, he doesn't appear to be taking any pecuniary remuneration.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

EWE's latest dupe is one Javian Gordon. I can't find the original case reports, but he was arrested in April 2020 for supply of class A drugs. Unsurprisingly he was made the subject of a proceeds of crime order and it looks like his girlfriend was sitting on a rather large amount of unaccountable cash.

So how did it go?

"A Criminal Investigation got Crime Charges against Mr Javian and Crime Proceeds Seizures against his friend Ms Asha Ekila. Trial lasted 8 weeks. It did not get a conviction against Mr Gordon."

So not guilty and she gets his money back then... er, not quite.

"It got Re – Trial 2020 7219 against him. The Prosecution Opening Case has taken 8 weeks and is not yet concluded."

So at the moment is more "presumed not guilty" than "not guilty". And rather unsurprisingly EWE is calling fraud.

It's a bit difficult to look up without a named court, but I suspect there's no need to watch this space.

Found it.
Snaresbrook wrote:NOT BEFORE 02:00 pm
Trial (Part Heard)
T20207219 GORDON Javian 01MP0003420 ELONM CPS
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Something about the way he uses the word "got" really irks me.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Juisarian wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:51 pm Something about the way he uses the word "got" really irks me.
As far as I can work out he uses the word "got" to mean anything from "led to in the real world" to "makes me think something that is entirely a product of my hyperglycaemic imagination and makes no logical sense".

It's very difficult to work out, even vaguely, what he's talking about half the time but I have given up on today's offering...
To: House of Commons Speaker, Prime Minister, Cabinet Officers, MPs, Representatives and Law Court Judges,

Negotiation Offer from Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis to Prime Minister Mr Johnson for Case Management needed to service the 2021 Parliament Session Priorities using the attached 2020 000286 Contempt Remedy Consent Order DRAFT Proposals dated 1st December 2021.

Sensible Suggestion for a Negotiation Progress Notice from both the Equity Lawyer and Cabinet to the Crown in time to inform decisions about the Queen’s Speech. The Trust Claim Fraud B01B0837 Contempt Hearing on 17th December 2021 will get an Audio Record of the Hearing Judge receiving Order Breach Contempt Proof for the Beneficiary Father against the Trustee Son and Bank of Scotland, and Contempt Immunity Fraud Proof for the Beneficiary Father against the County Court. The Contempt Fraud Proof includes a Mortgage Repayment Refusal Notice Fraud from the Bank of Scotland to the Beneficiary Father when prosecuting a Mortgage Default Possession Claim F01PP7696. It will be the first Parliament Session Hearing Audio got after the Shop Theft Enforcement Claim Fraud G02EC632 Specific Performance Application Hearing got a Confidence Collapse for Fraud Completion by the County Court Judge. It got a High Court Shop Theft Claim 2019 003741 Jurisdiction Finding + County Court Jurisdiction Deficit Finding + Case Transfer Order to the High Court but not use of the Deficit Finding for Contempt Finding Denial Fraud + Contempt Remedy Denial Fraud. The B01B0837 Hearing Result on 17th December 2021 might be too late for the Queen’s Speech Production Schedule which is likely to end the next day.

Not a...

AnOwlCalledSage

Oh dear. it does look like EWE has pushed the boat out too far this time. :snicker:
The Supreme Court of the United Kingdom wrote:IN THE SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM
15 NOVEMBER 2021

Before:
Lord Lloyd-Jones
Lord Kitchin
Lady Rose

Cant (Appellant) v Seton (Respondent)

AFTER CONSIDERATION of the application filed on behalf of the Appellant seeking permission to appeal the order made by the Court of Appeal on 29 July 2020

THE COURT ORDERED that permission to appeal be REFUSED because the application does not raise an arguable point of law. The application is an abuse of process and totally lacking in merit and

THE COURT DIRECTED the Registrar to send the papers to the Solicitor General stating that the Panel has asked her to draw this matter to his attention in relation to both Mr Cant and Mr Ellis.
July 2020 Appeal Cant v Seton [2020] EWCA Civ 1749

November 2021 Supreme Court Cant v Seton
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ooops. :haha:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Eddie will of course take not one blind bit of notice of this. Here he is just today issuing proceedings to one and all;
Upon the Borrower, Sadhana Chaudhari, having granted a mortgage of the Registered Title to 450 New North Road, Hainault, Ilford IG6 3EB that is now vested in Bank of Scotland trading as Bank of Scotland. Mortgage Default are the subject of Possession Claim H1PP8822

Upon the Royal Commission Emails from Equity Lawyer Mr Edward William Ellis having got Filing Proof and Service Proof for Interested Parties and the Coronation Oath Enforcement Authority against Other Interested Parties, the State, Profession Authorities, Law Courts, Cabinet and Parliament.

Upon the Royal Commission Response Bounce Emails to Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis from Walker Morris using email address ‘litigation@walkermorris.co.uk’ as Case Managers for the Bank of Scotland being Engagement Refusal Proof that invalidates any Notice Denial Claims and created Wasted Costs Entitlement for Damaged Parties

Cont. page 94
These judicial pronouncements make not the slightest difference to or impact on Eddie. He continues to churn out his stuff and no one seems prepared to get a grip. Oh they’ll bluster and bluff but experience has proven that’s it’s all impotent posturing. The law is, in this instance, an ass, demonstrably so.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

This is what the solicitor general will be considering;

I cant (geddit?) seeing him doing diddly-squat.
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:19 pm Eddie will of course take not one blind bit of notice of this.
Of course he won't. It's just more evidence of "corruption fraud".

However, he's not got as high as The Supreme Court in terms of his contempt referrals before. It is less than a month old, so whilst I agree the wheels turn slowly and it may take a few years, this is a new level for him. He is still under his suspended sentence. He's exhausted his "good will" with the courts for a "sick old man". I expect him to actually go to jail for this.

And Lee Cant is an unrepentant anti-Semite. I shed no tears for him.
AnOwlCalledSage

it looks like things have taken a dark turn for Mr Nkrumah for following EWE's advice.
The Best Advice for All Connected Case Officers + Arrest Officer PC Cox + Investigation Officer DC Hayward + Charge Officer PS Kennedy P241994 + Supervising Officers + Local Borough Commander of the Metropolitan Police is an Immediate Release + Case Reference to a Credibly Independent Investigators for Citizen Mr Akwasi Nkrumah for the Stated Reasons:
And it appears that the rozzers have been in touch with the fake lawyer.
On 15th December 2021 they refused to enter the Mobile Number of the Equity Lawyer on the Custody Records. Hours later a Confidence Collapse by someone caused them to contact Mrs Nkrumah to get it so that the Custody Sergeant could make a Telephone Call at the Mobile Number of the Equity Lawyer so that they could make a Telephone Call at 04.45 that lasted for 20 minutes 55 seconds.
Sadly no more details are forthcoming yet. But he'll blab about it at some point I'm sure.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Citizen Mr Nkrumah appears to have been convicted of assaulting an emergency service worker and gone to appeal which, if he has been taking EWE's advice, we can be pretty sure failed. This may well just be a wallopers turning up to take him off to start his sentence fraud.

As you say he will blab about it at some point so we'll probably be able to piece the story together eventually. If we can be bothered.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:59 am Citizen Mr Nkrumah appears to have been convicted of assaulting an emergency service worker and gone to appeal which, if he has been taking EWE's advice, we can be pretty sure failed. This may well just be a wallopers turning up to take him off to start his sentence fraud.

As you say he will blab about it at some point so we'll probably be able to piece the story together eventually. If we can be bothered.
Not sure that's the case. The hearings over the summer were to move the case from Luton/St. Albans to Chelmsford. The November hearing was the plea and preparation hearing for the magistrates court assault. I think the case is set for January.
SITTING AT 10:15 am
Plea and Trial Preparation
T20210540 NKRUMAH Akawasi Aka Papa 42MR1372521 NEHFM CPS
DEFENCE COUNSEL & DEFENDANT TO ATTEND BASILDON CC, CROWN COUNSEL VIA CVP
On his return home from that PTP he appears to have been separately arrested at Basildon train station. What I don't know is whether yesterday's arrest was for new offence or as a follow up to the train station one.

However, you are correct that EWE will eventually blab leaving us to decipher his cryptic clues.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

As a slight aside one of his blurbs gives a bit of insight into the Neelu probate question. EWE screwed it up ..
Sadhana Chaudhari made Will Executor Appointment for the equity and then died on 6th December 2018. He filed Inheritance Tax Accounts and got a Nil Inheritance Tax Liability Certificate from the Inheritance Tax Officers. The HQ16X00733 General Civil Restraint Order and Legal Service Restraint Order dated 22nd February 20218 and the 2020 000286 Restraint Renewals on 12th February 2020 prevented him from obtaining a Probate Grant.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:07 pm Not sure that's the case. The hearings over the summer were to move the case from Luton/St. Albans to Chelmsford. The November hearing was the plea and preparation hearing for the magistrates court assault. I think the case is set for January.
You may well be right but with EWE using the word "jail" to mean various versions of "not jail" and his penchant for encouraging people to appeal decisions that haven't been made yet I do get an bit little confused to time from time :mrgreen:
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

There's a Coronation Oath Enforcement Authority now? About bloody time, those monarchs have had it too good for too long.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:46 pm As a slight aside one of his blurbs gives a bit of insight into the Neelu probate question. EWE screwed it up ..
Sadhana Chaudhari made Will Executor Appointment for the equity and then died on 6th December 2018. He filed Inheritance Tax Accounts and got a Nil Inheritance Tax Liability Certificate from the Inheritance Tax Officers. The HQ16X00733 General Civil Restraint Order and Legal Service Restraint Order dated 22nd February 20218 and the 2020 000286 Restraint Renewals on 12th February 2020 prevented him from obtaining a Probate Grant.
That to me says nil IHT but no Probate Grant because someone isn't doing the right thing. Consequently the mortgage hasn't been sorted out, and will be clocking up interest and charges. I'd also be pretty sure that a mortgage lender can repo irrespective of the Probate or ownership situation, just needs to get some paperwork right at most.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self