Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by John Uskglass »

No diversion into the thickets of bad poetry would be complete without a shout out for William McGonagall.

Here as a sample are concluding lines from his 'The Tay Bridge Disaster'.
I must now conclude my lay
By telling the world fearlessly without the least dismay
That your central girders would not have given way,
At least many sensible men do say,
Had they been supported on each side with buttresses,
At least many sensible men confesses,
For the stronger we our houses do build,
The less chance we have of being killed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_McGonagall
longdog

Post by longdog »

It wasn't until a Scots friend of mine performed the poem to cover an "indisposed" DJ at a very messy club night, complete with exaggerated Rab C Nesbitt accent, melodramatic actions and ad hoc sound effects, that I truly appreciated it. Read straight it's awful. Performed as comedy it's brilliant.

I'd like to think he performed it as W T McG would have liked but I seriously doubt it. It was a very funny party piece either way.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh is in the running for the McGonagall Memorial Prize with couplets like this
True love is all powerful, yet sweeter than Marzipan,
Like a gloriously reassuring, transcendental commotion plan,
It is never judgmental, tactless or deceptively evasive,
Nor does it use fancy rhetoric, to be intelligently persuasive.
Our love is decisive and fearless, yet effortlessly comforting,
Like a song, sang from the rooftops, enthusiastically trumpeting
https://www.thebernician.net/true-love/

On that evidence I will be applying to the Common Law Bardic Tribunal to have his poetic licence revoked.
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

As chairman of the Quatloos Arts Nobbling Council I only survived this " poetry" by gnawing off one of my legs.
John Uskglass

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Sometimes I get the feeling that Waugh is trolling his acolytes (who must surely be a dwindling band?).

In his latest post he makes the ridiculous and patently false claim that the Pfizer vaccine kills 1 in 17 of those taking it.

https://www.thebernician.net/incriminat ... lity-rate/

But, you ask, what's happening with his heroic attempt to bring the Covid Criminals to justice?
June Raine and the MHRA are civilly and criminally liable for every single Pfizer vaxx adverse event in the UK, irrespective of any perceived immunity from prosecution.....it appears that on the face of it, there is more then enough evidence to add Raine and her accomplices to the growing list of defendants in PUB’s Private Criminal Prosecution against the rogue UK Big Pharma Junta for mass murder by government policy.
And that's gonna happen any day now. Any day now, I tell you.
the latest PCP update will be published within the next couple of days [along with news about the promised Christmas Crypto Rewards, for everybody who has supported my work].
And the unbelievers will be punished, oh yes.
If the contents of this post aren’t enough to make you seethe with righteous indignation, you’re probably one of the growing list of collaborators for whom justice is rounding up a posse of millions, to hold you accountable for your indefensible crimes.
So that's the like of us told...
longdog

Post by longdog »

Why am I having a sense of deja vu I wonder. Could it be that this is the exact same rhetoric, arrogance and just plain gibberish that got ignominiously and humiliatingly thrown out by the integrous corrupt Chief Magistrate last time?

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that he will never bring this new "private prosecution" before a court. Not a real one at least. Even he must know that it's essentially the same as the last one and will be thrown out for essentially the same reasons. There are only so many times he can bite this cherry for the adulation of his acolytes before even they start to realise it's all show.

On the subject of the reasons the last one was thrown out... Did he ever actually publish the decision? I know he said it was thrown out because his 'prima facie evidence' was adjudged to be all hearsay, which it clearly was, but I have my doubts that was the only reason. I suppose it depends on whether the judge was in an "I can't be arsed with this and one reason is enough so I don't need to explain the others" mood or in the mood for penning a coruscating judgement putting MoB in his place.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

The Deputy Senior District Judge will have given Waugh his reasons for refusing, and they're likely to be comprehensive, because Judge Ikram is very conscientious. If Waugh hasn't published them it's almost certainly because they he doesn't want the world to see them.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

It's OK, a Grand Jury will hear the case.

Lots going off in this update I can tell ya.

https://www.thebernician.net/midazolam- ... -solstice/
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:15 pm Waugh is in the running for the McGonagall Memorial Prize with couplets like this
True love is all powerful, yet sweeter than Marzipan,
Like a gloriously reassuring, transcendental commotion plan,
It is never judgmental, tactless or deceptively evasive,
Nor does it use fancy rhetoric, to be intelligently persuasive.
Our love is decisive and fearless, yet effortlessly comforting,
Like a song, sang from the rooftops, enthusiastically trumpeting
https://www.thebernician.net/true-love/

On that evidence I will be applying to the Common Law Bardic Tribunal to have his poetic licence revoked.
Reading that made me think of Vogon poetry lol
https://youtu.be/Ih-3vK2qLls
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Apparently the list of charges the court will be asked to consider include -
We can also show that these capital crimes are being carried out across the world, in a coordinated attempt to cull the population of the Earth by up to 95%, in the name of ‘The Greater Good’
The idea that dastardly villains are planning to cull 95% of us but are quite happy to let some random expose them in a courtroom has some consistency issues, I feel. If the movies have taught anything, Waugh should be on the run from a band of assassins led by a flamboyantly evil but charismatic stone killer, with a sidekick feeding him straight lines for wisecracks.

To be fair, if you listen to the Delingpole podcast, for example, it does seem that he's used his scriptwriting skills when it comes to his backstory. I wonder if that's why the 'Chronicles' section of his website needs permission to view?
The Bernician Chronicles is the fifty year journal of the life and times of Michael O’Bernicia, which is being serialized on this blog for subscribers only, taking in his years spent on the London stand-up comedy circuit, fringe theatre circles and the hip indie movie scene, as well as the largely successful career he had under a different name, as a critically acclaimed comedian, playwright and filmmaker.

In addition, the Chronicles document The Bernician’s brief dalliance with mainstream fame, his blacklisting as a potential subversive and his rise from the ashes of his former life, as the nemesis of the rigged system which tried and failed to destroy him.

Nevertheless, it must be stressed that the Chronicles can only be properly understood if all of the chapters are read from the beginning. Otherwise, the extraordinary events they describe will simply not make sense.
longdog

Post by longdog »

We can also show that these capital crimes are being carried out across the world, in a coordinated attempt to cull the population of the Earth by up to 95%, in the name of ‘The Greater Good’
As all pedants (so that's all most of us to be honest) will be well aware, "up to 95%" includes zero.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The last sentence is a summary of what goes before;
Michel O’Bluster wrote:Otherwise, the extraordinary events they describe will simply not make sense.
I’ve long since given up on him riding into Parliament on the back of a tank or waving a red banner as “The People” flock to his standard. His beleaguered court triumphs have had zero results. His promises weaker than a Tory politician’s, he ploughs on regardless. What I find amazing is the sheer gullibility of those fawning sycophants around his heels. In their eyes he can do no wrong and failure is just more evidence that dark forces are at work.

Considering that he moans about “capital” offences being committed which I regard as those attracting the death penalty let’s hope his murderous agenda never gains traction.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

He clearly seems to be planning to lay the information at a magistrates' court but then speaks about matters being tried before the UCT play court, and clearly that won't work. I think it's 50/50 whether this is muddled thinking or a planned get out when the court refuses the summons.

I assume that the plan to lay the information at an undisclosed magistrates' court is in order to avoid the fate as the last one. However in this regard all roads lead to Westminster, as prosecutions of ministers fall under the special jurisdiction of the Chief Magistrate and so it's fairly likely that poor Judge Ikram will get it all over again (though he might share the pain and assign it to another judge).
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Surely these half-baked applications must be bordering on vexatious. I think DJ Ikram might (if he has a mind to) put a stop to MoB’s lost causes.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:05 pm Surely these half-baked applications must be bordering on vexatious. I think DJ Ikram might (if he has a mind to) put a stop to MoB’s lost causes.
As this is supposed to be a criminal prosecution wouldn't the correct term be malicious rather than vexatious?

I assume a judge of sufficient standing has the power to impose conditions on any future nonsense like this, even if it does involve criminal law rather than civil, but I'm wondering if filing obviously meritless private prosecutions to grandstand for internet cretins is in itself a criminal offence.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I see he repeats the claim that there is a 1 in 17 chance of dying from each administration of the Pfizer vaccine. I can't immediately find figures for UK vaccinations by maker, but the BBC says that:
So far, more than 51 million people have had a first vaccine dose - some 89% of over-12s. More than 46 million - 81% of over-12s - have had both doses.

While uptake of first and second doses has dropped off, there has been a steep rise in people having booster shots.

Almost 20 million of these booster doses have been administered across the UK.
So that's 117 million vaccinations. If only 17M of them were Pfizer, that's a million deaths.

Surely even Waugh's followers must see that something doesn't add up? And if that claim forms part of his PCP....
longdog

Post by longdog »

Apparently the UK has purchased 135 million does of the Pfizer vaccine, and used roughly half that many so far, so expect another four million corpses to go with the four million we have already. :shrug:
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Private prosecutions 101:

There is no way to prevent someone laying criminal informations. Each has to be considered on its merits. The technical name for declaring a litigant vexatious is a "civil restraint order", the clue is in the name: it can't be used for criminal prosecutions. It's not possible to refuse an application prospectively because the judge or legal adviser won't have considered the merits of an application if they haven't seen it.

The system is fairly efficient, the applicant completes a written application and a judge or justices' legal adviser considers it without a hearing. The longest I've ever spent on an application was half a day (it's articulating the reason for refusing that takes time) and they usually take much less than that. It's rare for hopeless applications to get through.

That means we don't (at the moment anyway) need the same provision as the civil courts - the procedure means weak hearings are strangled at birth. If EWE had gone down the criminal rather than the civil route the cases he supports would never have got to court at all.

A lot of things waste court time, but Waugh isn't a particular problem. He's only applied 2 or 3 times, they're quickly dealt with in the office, and it's not likely that any judicial review would get past the permission stage. That doesn't mean that what he's doing isn't irresponsible and futile, but part of the futility is that he's using a process calculated to weed out this sort of stuff befeore it gets to court. Prosecuting ministers makes his task harder and the courts' easier, as only one court in the country can consider the cases, so in fact it's always the same judge. :beatinghorse:
longdog

Post by longdog »

...so in fact it's always the same integrous corrupt judge
FTFY YW :mrgreen:

So Any Day Now™ a certain Chief Magistrate is going to have a "Oh No... Not this shit again" moment. It's such a shame we'll never get to see the written decision.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:01 pmI see he repeats the claim that there is a 1 in 17 chance of dying from each administration of the Pfizer vaccine.
There's a regularly updated document showing all reported adverse affects, these are self reported and not in any way confirmed to be a true affect of the vaccine. I particularly like the fact that the latest Pfizer report has one instance of "decaptitation", which was fatal. (An earlier report for Astrazenica had one case of "death" which was not fatal)
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... 1.2021.pdf

And here further down this page you can see someone reporting a broken leg ..
https://www.techarp.com/science/uk-pfiz ... reactions/